Everlasting Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everlasting Night

This is a mature Role Playing site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

-BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 2:26 am

Maggie blinked, confused then followed after jase.

At the door stood a tall man with a large hat on and leather coat. he looked a bit scary actuly.

Maggie gasped though and her face lit up like jase had never seen before. "Uncle Ulacard!" she threw her arms around the man hugging him tightly.
He laughed and put a hand ontop of her head, returing the hug with his other arm. "Hello maggie." he said with a smile.

His smile made him less cary- but his eyes looked dull, like a child who had just been told his pet ran away.... or somethign close.
Back to top Go down
https://everlastingnight.rpg-board.net
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Tear drops on my Guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 2:30 am

Jase blinked, "Oh- your Maggies uncle." He commented, and then fallowed after the two as Maggie lead him into the dinning room.

Minro blinked, "Oh my- your early." She bowed her head in greeting, "Dinner is almost done." She smiled, "My name is Minro, Im Maggies host mother. This is my son Jase." She bowed her head again respectfully, letting Tay introduce himself, being the man of the house and all.

Minro turned back to her soup, adding some more spice before stirring it up- and turned off the burner. She moved it off the hot one, and let it cool as she prepared the salad.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chandraladawn
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 2:35 am

"Im sorry." he said, his accent heavy like maggies had been when she first arrived. "My flight got here a few hours before scheule."

Maggie smiled and pulled out a chair for her uncle, letting him sit next to her, jase on her other side.

Tay introduced hiself and shook his hand, both men about the same size.

Ulacard smiled at him. "Thank you for taking such good care of maggie." he said and bowed his head.

"Not at all." he said. "Irs our pleasure." he smiled, sitting with him at the table- telling maggie and jase to help their mother bring dinner out.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Tear drops on my Guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 2:41 am

Minro brought the salad to the table, and smiled at Ulacard as she sat down. "Oh dont worry about a thing." She put a napkin in her lap, and told the kids where to place the soup and crab rolls. "I know you said you already have a place to stay tonight, but if you change your mind- we do have another spare bedroom." Minro smiled, as they prepared to give thanks to thier Gods.

--Meanwhile...

"Whats the point of me sending one of my best men to bring the girl to her dying mother?" Blake grumbled, talking to Liz. "She's of no use to us until her powers awaken." He lit up a cigar, and took a huge puff from it- grabbing for his beer. Late night working always inculded a beer.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 2:45 am

"Theres somethign special about her." liz said watching him. "Saint Mary might awaken sooner or later than the rest..." she frowned. "Whats more- we cant risk her staying by that Yami boymuch longer.. untill she assends- if a vampire bites her she can still be turned into one."

Michael looked over, sipping his own beer. "Mabe- but if he doesnt bite her it could be very intresting to watchthem. who knows- they might create something together." he grinned.

Liz frowned. "Dont talk like that." she said trying to open her beer bottle. "Besides-" she sighed, giving up as she set it down ."Maggie doesnt know anthign about this or us. If anyone but Ulacard went to get her- things might turn out oddly. How do you think that boy woudl react to a vampire comming into his home town and dragging off his close friend?"
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Tear drops on my Guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 2:53 am

"That boy is very unique himself." Blake commented, "He wasnt biten. He was created from a vampire, and a Hunter male." Thats all he would say for now, no need for them to know he was Aeon's child. "Anyways, Ulacard said he'd get her to come here- see her mother. Maybe then, with him helping her learn her abilities- maybe we can see her potentual."

Judus loaded his gun, and looked from Micheal to Blake. He just turned and left the room without a word, leaving for some mission Blake had just given him.

--Meanwhile...
:After dinner...

"Maggie, we told you your mothers sick and that she wants you to come see her... But, well- it might be for quite some time." Minro explained, her hands cupped in her lap. "But when you return, to finish school- we would like for you to considor living with us. Perminatly."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 3:00 am

Maggie blinked, looking to ulacard with her eyes soft. "Is she really doing that baddly?" she asked.

He nodded after a moments hessitation. "She might have a few months left tops..." he said.

She looked hurt to hear that. Her motherhad been the one to send her to japan for schooling- but in doing so she haddnt seen much of her family even on holiday. she had been home once- for her fathers funeral.

"Maggie." lacard had her looked up at him. "I think it would be best for you to take them up on their offer. Ive heard you call the both mother and father- and you love jase like hes blood too."

"..." she chewed on the inside of her lip. she couldnt argue that- but concitering the facts. "I cant say yes to that sort of thing while my mothers still iving..." she said, ocnfused and feeling guilty- greedy even for wanting to jump up and say yes- to embrace her new family... she couldnt just abandon everyone back home though...

"... Youll have time to think it through." ulacard said. "When we go back to england- I want you to speak with your mother- then Ill take you around for a little while- a vacation if you will."

"..." She looked at the woman across from her, unsure of what to say. She needed a guiding voice to listen to, and Minro always had served well as a voice of reason.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Tear drops on my Guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 3:16 am

Minro smiled at Maggie kindly, "You have all the time in the world honey." She had a soft caring voice, "Take your time, and you'll always have a home to come back to here."

She got up, and started to clear off the table. "You want your cake now?"

--Meanwhile...

"I am convcened that you should transfer schools, the private school Kiyari is attending. It has a special Night class, all students in the night class are just like you and Kiyari." He explained, handing him a folder on the school. "I do some special classes there, once a week."

Yami looked over some papers, the school was beautiful. He looked over some pages listing the students who attended there. He knew several from both the day and night class. "I dont know." He scanned over the list of classes they offered. "I have friends where Im at, Im doing fine there- Im also class president."

"Yes yes, I know." Vincent leaned back in his chair, "I can even see if Maggie could be transferred to that school as well. If thats what you want. I can pull just the right strings."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:05 am

Maggie blinked then smiled getting up. "Alright." she said, helping to put the desert plates out on the table.

Ulacard watched her and smiled a bit. She was growing up to be a fine young lady.

He recalled the schew vincent had told him about and glanced to the host family.... seeing as how maggie wouldnt have to pay to go if she had a job there as a guardian- she could help put their minds at ease in the financial relm of things.... Besides- it was only a few minutes outside of the citys boarders.

He would just have to have Teresa add it to her will- then it would be done.

--

Liz handded her bottle over to michael and thanked him as he opened it, taking a sip before sitting down, watching him play darts. "Blake- do you think maggie will be fit for a hunter? given her choice of friends."
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Tear drops on my Guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 6:27 pm

"Ulacard was fine." Blake responded, taking another drink from the bottle. Even though He knew for Ulacard it went badly, very badly. "I wouldnt make that a concern. We should just wonder how pure Maggie, will do with Mary."

--Meanwhile...

Minro brought out the cake, they sang Happy Birthday in Japanese- and Minro served out the pieces. Jase picked the biggest one, and fended off his fathers fork who was trying to get a bite. "Haha, daaaaad." Jase protested, "This is my piece." They were pretty much the ideal family. The sort you see in pictures in magazines, or on Tv.

--Meanwhile...

"Night class? It just sounds wierd. I like being up in the day as well."

"Dont worry, your a vampire- you dont require much sleep. You can have some day classes as well. Earn you extra credits." Vincent chuckled, and sipped at his tea. "It will be good for you, to be around others who are just like you."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 7:44 pm

Maggie smiled happily, her new teddy bearinher lap as she ate her pice, watching jase duel his father with forks.

She looekd over at her uncle and smiled. "Im glad you were able to be here." she said.

He nodded. "Glad to be here. Your gifts are waiting for you back home." he informed her.

----

Liz frowned. "Mary is distructive- andrew has already told us that." she pointed out. "Shell need a watch dog."
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Tear drops on my Guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 7:56 pm

"Yes, I know. Thats why it should be more of a concern." Blake chugged down his beer, and tossed it into the garbage. "Anyways, nothing else is going on tonight- Im going home." He got up, and streched out his arms. "Call my cell is anything comes up." He called for a cab, gave the address- and left the room.

--The next day...

Yami woke, he was in one of Vincents many guest bedrooms. He frowned, and looked at the time- he was running late for school. He got up, and took a shower- not caring much about the time. He more or less was focused on wanting a glass of blood.

"You have a fantastic body." Kiyari sat on his bed as he came out of the bathroom, wrapped only in a towel. "I brought you breakfest." She smiled, a tray with a glass of blood and some strawberry pancakes sat on the coffee table in the middle of the room. "Your welcome." She giggled, and winked at him as she got off of the bed and walked over to the tray.

Yami nodded, and walked over to his bedside- his clothes were cleaned and his uniform was recieved from his house. He put on his uniform, his back to Kiyari.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:00 pm

A small note fell out of his uniform pocket.

It had maggies hand writing on it.

-----------

Maggie and jase both stayed home from school, jase helping her to pack her things. She would be leaving that night due to a phone call ulacard ahd recived. her mother had taken a sudden turn for the worse apparently.

"Ill write each chance I get." she promiced him. "And Call you every night." she smiled. She woudl have to do the same for yami.... But then again maybe she should just write and wait for a responce....

he might have still been angry at her.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Tear drops on my Guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:19 pm

Yami blinked, and picked up the folded note. 'Whats this...?' He questioned, unfolding it slowly, Kiyari came up behind him. "Whats taking you so long?" She questioned, noticing the piece of paper in his hands. She stopped, and stood by him- curious as to what he was doing. Yami unfolded the last fold, and looked it over.

--Meanwhile...

Minro, Jase, and Tay saw them off- aving from the porch. "Be careful dear." Minro called out, and waved. "We love you."

Jase looked upset, but smiled for his sister figure. "Bye sis, send me post cards." He waved by his mothers side, inbetween her and his father. They'd send her off with a boxed lunch, and cards from everyone in thier family she'd met throughout her time being with them.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:22 pm

"Bye!" she waved happily. "Ill see you all soon! jase- be good and take your medication! I love you!" she called as ulacard starte dup his loud bike, handing er a helmet. Her backpacks [2 in all][ were on his and her back, her arms around his waist.

Tucked safly and tightly under her arm was her bear that jase had given to her- around her neck the silver chain yami had given her.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Tear drops on my Guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:30 pm

OOC: What does her note say?

They waved her off, watched her ride away til they couldnt see her- then went back inside the house.

Minro frowned, "Oh I do hope she has a good time, and that her mother stays well while she's there." Minro sat down on the couch in the living room, "Maybe this will be a good learning expierance for her, she'll get to travel a bit more." She tried to sound positive about her, basically adopted, daughter leaving.

--Meanwhile...

Yami folded back up the note, "Nothing." He stepped past Kiyari, and picked up the glass of blood- he drank it all down and then set the cup back down. "Sorry, Im running late- I'll see you later." He walked out the door, and quickly down the hall.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:41 pm

"Uncle ulacard- this isnt the way to the air port." maggie pointed out blinking.

"I know." he said. "but Blake gave me a hone call. theres a vampire near by whos seemed to have lost her head."

Maggie blinked. "A... vampire?"

"Yes- a vampire. Like your friend." he said.

"So- why are we going after it if its insane?" she looked startled.

"Youll see." he promiced. "Dont worry- I wont let you get hurt."
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Tear drops on my Guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:49 pm

In an old wearhouse, the smell of death and rotting bodies seemed to casually move through the air. In the darkness came a hissing, lady Vivian Vixin- a fullblood vampire with royal blood- had gone blood drunk after her child was murdered. She went mad, and killed off her whole household- including her lover, and servants.

She'd been located, staying in an old wearhouse for the past couple of days, off down by the docks. She'd been killing off anyone who dared wander off in the old wearhouses. And she'd found quite a few people- a pile of bodies were in the center on the room.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:53 pm

Ulacars parked the pike and got off, taking his hat and putting it on. "Keep that helmet on." he said to maggie when she went to take it off.

She blinked but nodded, following after him, bring her doll with her. She woud lnever forgive herself if she were to lose it!

He walked down the street with maggie close behind. she endded up grabbing onto the back of his coat, nervous for some reason. She had never seen an insane vampire.... and she wasnt sure how her uncle knew about them- but she trusted him like a child would trust a parent.

he took a gun out of hia pocket as he walked, pushing the wear house doors open.

Maggie gaged on the smell of decaying flesh and hid her face in his back.

"No maggie- you shoudl watch this." he frowned. he looked around. "Lady Vixen- youve been named by the Vampire Hunters Orginization and the Holy Catholic Vatacin as a threat to human socity as welll as your own. Youve hereby been sentenced to death." he called.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Tear drops on my Guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:08 pm

"Oh Reeeally?" She hissed, "Like you people-" She said in such an accussing tone. "Killed- NO! Murdered!" She screamed, swooping down in a demonic form. She swung air at them- but not in a harmful way. It just breezed past them. She looked like a young 17 year old woman, with a childs innocent face- and a slender body. She was beautiful, but derranged.

"My beautiful boy, my baby boy- oh so perfect... And you people murdered him!" Her screaming face wasnt so innocent. Her eye's glowed bright purple- her fangs sticking out. "You took my world away from me!" Tears, bloody tears poured from her eye's. "So I will take away yours!"
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:12 pm

Maggie gasped, suprised to see how scary the woans face had turned in an instant.

whe blinekd nad took a step back, letting go of ulacard when she sprinted twards them.

Ulacard frowened and held his arm out, gun already cocked.

He fired off a shot.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Tear drops on my Guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:17 pm

Lady Vixin suddenly stopped, she stumbled a few steps forward as she coughed up some blood. "You will pay... My baby boy- you will pay for your sins for taking my baby boy..." Blood poured down her face from her forehead, from the wound her skin was turning black from the silver bullet. Her eye's rolled back, and she fell forwards onto the ground.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:44 pm

Maggie looked horrorfied. "No-!" she grabbed ulacards elbowpulling on it to stop him when he aimed at her. "Shes already on the ground-!"

"Maggie- let go." he frowned trying to break free without knocking her down. "Shes a pure blood- the only way to kill her by throughthe head or heart-" he frowned.

Maggie wouldnt hear of it, holding onto his arm and pulling on him. "Shes just sad- you cant punish her for being in mourning!"
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Tear drops on my Guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:53 pm

Vincent had arrived shortly after Ulacard had fired the first shot between her eye's. "Maggie, she's mad- insane." Vincents smooth voice came, "She's harmful to both Vampires and humans- all she is doing is destroying hope for us working together. She will die as she is, let him end her pain." Vincent placed his hand on Maggies shoulder.

"She would have gladly killed you both, and drained you of blood- because she is distructive. She doesnt have any reguard for anyone's life anymore."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:58 pm

Maggie had tears in her eyes. "But-" she leg go of her uncles arm and flinched when he pulled the triger.

She bit her lip- watching the woman turn to dust and sparkles.

Ulacard frowned and put the gun away, nodding to vincent as a thank you for getting her to let go. Another mometn and he woudl have had to knock her off.

"Come on Maggie." Ulacard frowned,picking up the teddy bear she had droped while stopping him. "We should go."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar
Page 5 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next