Everlasting Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everlasting Night

This is a mature Role Playing site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21
AuthorMessage
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

-BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Tear drops on my Guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 2:56 pm

Aeon crossed her arms, and sent a glare at Ulacard. She wanted to scream at him, slap him in the face- but she held her tongue and remained in place. She looked to Maggie, and felt bad for her. But she knew it wasnt Ulacards place to seperate Maggie from her friends. "And why is that Ulacard?" Aeon spoke up, her words icey. "Why is it wrong for her to be around Vampires? If I recall, you didnt have a problem with it."

Yami had let go of Kiyari's hand, and wrapped his arms around Maggie. He held onto her, and wasnt about to let go yet. He kissed Maggie on the forehead, "Maggies, its alright..." He held onto her, "I came after you because I care about you, I dont ever want you to come into harm." That was the truth, he had no idea why this woman who said she was his mother- and Maggies Uncle were here.

Jase frowned, "Why would you want to take my sister away? Why is it wrong for her to be around me? Us?" He questioned, "We would never hurt her, we came to help her." He said defensivly, Jase wasnt going to let his sister go without a fight.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chandraladawn
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 3:01 pm

Ulacard fornwed. "because, Aeon." he said icily. "I wasnt a saint." he looked to maggie and frowned. "jase- its nothing against you. but as a newly turned vampire, the smell of a saints blood can be very aluring." he said. he actuly tensed slightly seeing yami iss her forhead. he trust him well enough... but maggie was liek a daughtwer to him.

Maggie reached up and placed a hand over her bleeding neck and leaned against yami. "I can never be a hunter- Ive already told you." she stressed to her uncle. "Stop pushing me.... Im too weak- and too unreliable." she said. "Isnt tonight a perfict example?"

"It is." ulacard said. "You just killed that vampire without even trying. thats more than enough proof for me maggie." he said. "Aeon- dont try to be miss nice woman. the council will be furious if maggies left unattended."

"Why?" maggie demanded, shouting for the firsttime since yami met her.
Back to top Go down
https://everlastingnight.rpg-board.net
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Tear drops on my Guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 3:15 pm

"Get over yourself." Aeon snapped at him, "The council has nothing to do with Saints, your holding her back because your own personal reasons." Aeon shook her head, she glanced at her phone- the text she recieved informed her of another attack. "Fuck..." She grumbled, and glanced over at her son who was now looking at her. "I have to go." She looked back to Ulacard, but she didnt want to say another thing to him. She was so upset, she actually felt tears in the corner of her eye's. She just turned away, and disappeared into the shadows.

Yami frowned slightly, this woman who called herself his mother- he actually felt a link between them. Like a blood bond. He still held onto Maggie, and when she raised her voice- it surprised him. He kissed the top of her head once again, as if an action to try and sooth her. "Its alright Maggie, I dont care what you are- I'll always be here to protect you.

Jase frowned, "I dont care, I would never harm my sister." He crossed his arms, "She's my sister."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 3:18 pm

He frowned and sighed. "Teenagers are so difficult." he grumbled and got on his bike. "Fine. Yami- you take care of her." he said. "Maggie you and I need to have a very serious tlk soon."

"Why not right now?" she frowned.

"because- its rude to talk of certin things in public." he said and started up the yamaha.

Maggie could feel her blood boiling. she had never been so angry... anger toped with the fear she had just felt made her just want to cry.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Tear drops on my Guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 11:14 pm

Yami held onto her, knowing that she was really upset right now. "Its alright Maggies, do you want to go home or back to school?" He questioned, "I need to get Jase back to class, and explain to Vincent what just happened." He took a step back, and looked her in the eye. "Whatever you want to do, just tell me." He smiled lightly at her.

Jase nodded, "Im here to help out as well. And Kiyari-" He paused, noticing that she'd just disappeared. "Must have went back to school..." He shrugged, and looked from Maggie to Yami. "I think we should get out of here though."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 3:06 pm

Maggie shook her head. "I dont care." she said. "I just dont wanna be allone right now..." she said. "Im sorry." she frowned. "I dunno wat happened...." she didnt shake- but a few silent tears did manage to fight their way [ast her eyelashes onto his shirt.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Tear drops on my Guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 11:35 pm

--The next morning...

Yami skipped his classes, and stayed with Maggie in her dorm. He just watched over her after she finally fell asleep. He'd just shut his eye's to rest, and the sun was already coming up. Yami yawned, and leaned forwards in her desk chair. He rubbed his eye's, and glanced over to Maggie who was laying there on the bed. He smiled at her, "Morning."

--Meanwhile...

Jase had just went back to his dorm, he stayed late after classes to talk with Vincent. He set his books down, and picked up his cell phone. He texted his sister to see if she was okay, and then decided he'd text Violet- his crush. He'd gotten the chance to get her number before he'd switched schools. It wasnt too long before she texted him back.

Jase smiled as he sat down on his bed, and stared at his cell- quickly texting her back. There was just something about her that drew him to her. Not knowing that it had everything to do with her.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 10:25 pm

"Morning." Maggie said sleepily as she sat up. "How long was I out?" she asked rubbing her eyes.

Her hair was frizzy- but it was always cute on her. How human she was- it attracted more than just Yami.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Tear.Drops.&.A.Heart.Stops.   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 4:21 pm

Yami smiled lightly at her, "All night, you slept like a baby. Must have been from the shock of the situation you were in." Yami rubbed the back of his neck, and then yawned lightly. He wasnt exactly tired, but more or less worn out from the stress of the night before. "Are you hungry? I can run to get you something. Jase said he'd be here sometime in the morning to check up on you."

Just then there was a knock at the door, "Speak of the devil." Yami commented with a smile, "Come in." He called out, and the door opened- Jase walked in and shut the door behind him. "Hey Yami." He looked to his sister, "Hey sis, you feeling any better?" He questioned, deffinatly concerned about his sister. "Last night was insane-" He commented, frowning lightly.

Yami nodded, "Yeah, lets not do that again..." He breathed out, "I dont think I could take that again- haa." Yami leaned back in his seat, and eyed Maggie. She did seem a bit pale still. But he knew she was a strong girl.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 7:50 pm

Maggie smiled at jase. "Im fine." she said. "Just a bit queezy is all." she smiled.

She got up and hugged Yami then Jase goodmorning, her neck scabbed where the vampire had cut her.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Tear drops on my Guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 6:59 pm

Yami smiled as she hugged him, and he let her go- so she could hug Jase. He saw the scab on her neck, and frowned lightly. He wondered, what had happened last night. It was all so insane, he never knew his mother- and it turned out she was a Vampire. So that ment he was half Vampire, and he'd never even knew that was possible. And why hadn't Vincent told him? He came to when Jase nudged him. He blinked, and then smiled lightly. "Sorry, lost in thought." He looked to Maggie, "We should get some breakfest or something, I bet your straving."

Jase nodded, he agreed. Though he wasnt hungry, and he knew Yami probably wasnt either. Vampires ate very little, or none at all. Since they didnt need anything but blood to survive. "Yeah, I bet your starved. You still look a little bit pale." Jase frowned, and breathed out. "Dont worry sis, he's dead- and we'll never let anything happen to you."

Yami smiled lightly at her, he looked a bit torn- like he was thinking about something very important. "Yeah, you never have to worry. Last night wont happen ever again." He assured her, and then turned away- he didnt want to her to question what was wrong with him. "I have to go talk to Vincent, Jase- you should take her out to have breakfest." He smiled over his shoulder at her, and then left the room.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 10:09 am

Maggie cought yamis hand. "Im comming." she said. "it never used to be a problem but i dont trust my uncle to tell me the whole truth anymore.... I want to talkto Mr. Vincent with you." she said.

There it was again. that rare but indisputable want of maggie. Her hands were shaking as the held onto his. her skin was warm still, but perhaps a little too warm. it was like she was sick- her body was fighting an infection.

Maybe from the bite.

"Please yami?" she asked. "I dont even know what i need protection from." she looked to jase then back to yami. "I think we all have the right to know what happened last night."
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Tear drops on my Guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 4:41 pm

Yami blinked as she caught onto his hand quickly, he stopped- and looked down at her. He let out a light sigh, and smiled at her. "Alright, but afterwards your seeing the schools nurse- and eating something. You look ill." He started walking again, and glanced back to Jase to say he could come too. Jase quickly fallowed after them, curious himself to see what was going on.

They arrived at Vincents classroom, catching him just as he was about to leave. Vincent closed his briefcase he carried the students homework in, and looked up at the three who walked through his classroom door. "Ah, I was expecting you'd show up. Just sooner." He smirked lightly, and sat down in his desk chair. He raised an eyebrow at Yami, "Im guessing your here because of your mother, you have questions dont you?"

Yami crossed his arms, "Why didnt you tell me I had a mother, who's a vampire?" He kept his voice down, even though he wanted to yell. "I always thought you were the one who turned me." He glared at him, "Why did you lie to me? I dont expect anything from her, but knowing would have been nice." Deffinatly since he'd grown up his whole life basically unwanted, it was kind of hurtful.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 8:25 am

Maggie listened with a frown for vincents responce. Yami did have the right to know- but she was fairly sure he wasnt told, Vincent would say, for his own well being.

She blinked, her attention being pulled elsewhere and looked around. She had heard somewhat of a whisper. "Did you say something?" she asked jase quietly, not wanting to inturupt Vincent and Yami.

[posted on the hospital one]
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Tear drops on my Guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 7:21 pm

Jase glanced at his sister, and shook his head as if to say no he hadnt heard anything. That made him curious, he glanced around- but then looked to Vincent who started to talk. Though he now felt a bit uneasy.

Vincent let out a small sigh, he almost sounded a bit irratated. "Yami, everything I've done for you was to protect you." His sharp eye's met with Yami's, "Your mother is very powerful, she's a pure blood- and her blood runs in your viens. It is very rare for a child to be concieved from a human and vampire." He stated, "If anyone ever got thier hands on you, you'd never see the light of day again. Your mother didnt trust her own family around you- so she left you with your father and me."

Yami felt goosebumps rise on his flesh, he glanced down- but looked Vincent back in the eye's. This was the truth he wanted to hear, but now he wasnt so sure he wanted to hear any more. The world was such an ugly place. His eye's seemed to tell Vincent to continue.

Vincent paused for a moment, and then shook his head lightly as he smiled painfully. "Yami, you have much to learn about this cruel world. But hopefully you will learn through others mistakes, not your own." He commented, "You have the choice to get to know your mother or not. I cannot hold your hand for forever. And I know you dont want my help, if at all, that often."

Yami frowed lightly, and nodded- couldnt help but let a small smirk come to his lips. Vincent knew him so well. "Thank you. Thats all I needed to hear." He glanced at Maggie, "Im sorry, I need to go somewhere- pleae go to the nurse with Jase. Promise me you wont let yourself get any sicker." He looked to Jase as if to tell him to watch Maggie, and once he got a nod back from Jase- he walked away towards the door. His hand brushed against Maggies hand, he felt so cold.

Vincent looked to Maggie, "And what brings you to me Child?" He questioned, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar
Page 21 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21