Everlasting Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everlasting Night

This is a mature Role Playing site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

-BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Tear drops on my Guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 4:10 pm

"How are we going to explain this to mom and dad?" Jase questioned, "I think they'll think we're crazy." It wasnt long before Yami showed up at the hospital, he found the room- and walked on in. Jase looked from Maggie to Yami, "Yami is like me?"

Yami blinked, and looked from Jase to Maggie. "Whats going on? Vincent called me and said you were here. Your alright?" He questioned, but then looked back at Jase quickly. He knew his own kind. "Jase-"

Jase blinked, he felt an odd conection. His senses were going insane- adjusting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chandraladawn
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 6:09 pm

"The doctors said he had really advanced lung cancer." Maggie said- llooking down. she knew yami wouldnt be happy with her.

She looked back to Jase. "We dont have to tell them." she stated, then looked to yami. "Right? I mean- your parents dont know."
Back to top Go down
https://everlastingnight.rpg-board.net
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Tear drops on my Guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 9:30 pm

Yami frowned, "Lung cancer?" He repeated, he looked from Maggie over to Jase. "Well my step mom has no idea, I think my father knows though. Dont know how." He shrugged, and glanced at Maggie. But he looked back to Jase. "How do you feel about this Jase?"

Jase blinked, and looked down at his hands- and then looked up. "Im happy to be alive."

"You saved his life Maggie." Yami smiled lightly, though he felt sad inside. He believed it was a curse, and truely Maggie had just damned her little brother. He looked over at Maggie, "Did Vincent do this?"
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 9:52 pm

Maggie nodded hessidently. "dont get mad at him- I asked him to." she said. "He even said hell see toit that jae can come to our school where i can keep an eye on him." she said shifting. She didnt want to tell jase she was a vampire hunter... that woul make things awkard.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Tear drops on my Guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 2:24 pm

Yami breathed out, and then nodded. "Well its going to be hard to keep it from your parents, but your going to have to try. They cant know." He looked from Maggie, to Jase. "You'll loose your appatite for human food, you wont each as much or it'll make you sick. You'll need alot of blood at first, but after awhile its not so bad."

"The school will deal with that for you. You'll of course be enrolled into the Night class. You can see your sister during the inbetween time, or during Vincents class." Yami explained, knowing this was how it was going to be- and Jase should know.

Jase blinked, and nodded. For some reason he though of the new girl at his school, and felt a bit saddened. "Will sun kill me? Are garlic and silver bad for me?" He quickly thought about Vampire horror flicks.

Yami laughed, "No, the sun will burn your skin- if your in it for too long. Usually we use an umbrella or drive with tinted windows during the day to advoid discomfort." He explained, he went out into the sun alot with Maggie, and hid his discomfort well. As he got older, it seemed to get worse. "Garlic? No way. Silver, yes. It'll burn your flesh way worse then the sun."

Jase nodded, "How long have you been a Vampire?" He questioned Yami, and then looked over at Maggie. "How long have you known about Vampires?"

Yami chuckled, and leaned aginst the counter. "As long as I can remember. I dont know." He shrugged, "I think Vincent turned me when I was young. He wont tell me why."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:18 pm

Maggie paused to think. "Ive known about yami since two weeks after I came here." she said.

It was true. She remembered being assigned to a group project with him- since he was class rep and none else wanted to help out the transfer student. She had been waiting for him and noticed him turn on his heel and simply walk away.
When she followed and demanded to know why she noticed he was pale and looked almost queezy. Apparently he had known, for now obvious reasons, she was on her time. She'd been so insistent she grabbed his hand and accidently burnt him with her fathers ring.

She never did wear rings anymore.

She had the hunters ring, but it would only be worn when she was accepted by the vadicen as a hunter.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Tear drops on my Guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:58 pm

"I never knew-" He blinked, "That Vampires exist..." He paused, and looked to Maggie. "Im glad you know, because then Im not alone." He smiled lightly, "I wonder how mom and dad are going to react to me being better? I bet they'll believe in God."

Yami smiled at Maggie, "Yeah, you found out about it quick." He commented.

--The next day...

Minro kept blessing the heavens, her and Tye had brought Jase home once they had heard the news that the cancer was gone. The doctor believed he'd gotten the lab results mixed up, and were trying to find out with who. But Minro and Tye were just happy to bring home thier baby boy. And Jase was happy to just be home.

"I cant believe your speaking of school, you were in the hospital for a day- you should rest for a week. Or so." Minro frowned, being mothery, but deffinatly sheltering.

"Mom. They said it was just as asthma attack. They said they got those result mixed up with someone else. I dont have cancer." Jase protested, he was just poking at his food- because he'd already lost his appatite for eating large amounts of food he was use to. "Im fine, I want to go to school with Maggie. They already confirmed me, and my fee is being paid for."

Minro frowned, "I dont know. Your not eating as much. I think you can still be exhusted from your asthma attack."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:02 am

Maaggie chewed on her bread listening to them before swallowing. "Mom-" she frowned. "You knwo Ill keep a sharp eye on him." she said. "I promice hell be alright. Ill make sure he takes his medication and everything."
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Tear drops on my Guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 2:17 pm

Minro frowned, the thought of being seperated from both of her child was heartbreaking. "I dont know..." Minro let out a sigh, "I get worried about you two." She paused, "I guess we'll see how this works out- but if it isnt going well or anything. Your coming stright home young man."

Jase smiled, "Dont worry mom, I'll vist more then Maggie." He teased, since Maggie had been so busy balancing school, her uncle, and hunter training. "The school isnt too far away, and I can come home anytime during the week Im not in class. They said all they had open was the night class, but thats fine- because classes dont star til late. So I can spend time during the day with you and dad."

Minro breathed out a sigh, "I dont know about night classes, college kids do that- not kids around your age. I dont know if that is healthy. You wont get near as much sunlight as you could have before." She commented, "And then during the summer it'll mess up your sleep habits." Minro seemed to find any excuse to be concerned. She was a mother after all.

Jase laughed, he recalled Yami saying he didnt sleep as much- Vampires could go long periods of time without sleep. But usually sleep alot after going along time. "Dont worry mom. I'll be fine."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 1:46 pm

"Besides." maggie took a sip of her water. "Yami has night classes. Im sure hell keep an even sharper eye on jase than me." she said.

After some pursuaying they got minru to go to bed and let jase and maggie clean after supper.

She sighed as she washed the glasses, only half minding what she was doing as she glanced over to jase. "You okay?" she asked, worried he might be thirsty again. Yami had refered to it as a sin- though maggie had already allowed for jase to have some of her blood if he was too thirsty to wait. it had only been once- when minru was on her period- the day after he was turned. Luckily she was comming off of it at that point.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Tear drops on my Guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 2:16 pm

"Yeah, Im fine. Quit offering me your blood. I said I wont ever do that." Jase replied with a sigh, knowing she was just trying to be protective- but he didnt want to suck his sisters blood. He didnt even fully understand how it worked, other then biting into someone's neck. Or wrist. He'd just been drinking bags of blood that Vincent had supplied Maggie with til he come's to the school.

"Go to bed, I'll finish the dishes." He smiled, "You look deathly pale, and tired. You need sleep. You have day classes." He smiled at her, referring to school they had tomarrow. He'd be starting tomarrow night.

--The next day...
-Lunchtime.

As usual Yami had joined Maggie and Kyeli for lunch, he was eating an apple as he sat on the ledge of the balcony. "How is Jase doing?" He questioned, "I saw him earlier with Vincent, getting a tour. I didnt sleep last night." He looked down at Maggie who sat in the chair beside the balcony's railing.

Kyeli glanced at Yami, and then looked to Maggie. "New kid?"
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 2:19 pm

Maggie smiled. "Jase is fine- he really hasnt changed at all." she said and looked to her friend before nodding. "Hes my little brother." she said proudly. "hes going to be joining the night class."

She sipped from her cup and put it down. "You will keep an eye on him right?" she asked yami. "I mean- hes joining high schoolers when he shoudl be finishing middle school this year." she reminded him. She figured night classes were just ike day classes- only at night.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Tear drops on my Guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 2:26 pm

Kyeli blinked, "Younger brother?" She repeated to herself. Joining the night class? That was impossible. She'd found out, while visting her parents what Maggie really was. And someone with her bloodline couldnt be changed into a Vampire. And if they were born, they had a low survival rate. Like her. Though she had a Hunter bloodline, and not a saints. It would be impossble to have a half saint, half vampire child. Or so thats what she was told.

"Of course, you do realize that they do accept middle school children as well, right?" Yami chuckled, teasing her. Knowing she was new, and didnt know too much about this schools history. "If your very smart, they will accept younger people. If you can pass thier entering exams. But Vampires, they'll take you at any age. Well, if you dont exceed a century. After you reach a hundred they deem you know wnough of this world." He shrugged.

"And Jase is a smart kid, he'll be fine." He assured, "I'll keep an eye on him, plus- Vincent talked my ears off about how to watch on him and what to look for... What to explain.. Blah- blah-blah-" He moved off the ledge, and sat down next to her.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 2:30 pm

Maggie smiled. "Well, imsorry mr Vincent has been hasteling you." she said. "but im really greatful."

She looked back to the hunter and shrugged. "Well jase isnt my real brother- but he might as well be. Im adopted, remember?" she reminded her.

That was ironic. a vampire a saint and two humans in one house hold.... and none of them even knew it.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Tear drops on my Guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 2:40 pm

"Meh, its fine." Yami said casually back to her, and leaned back in his seat- tossing the apple core onto the roof so birds could eat it. "I dont mind, Vincent calls it bonding. And Jase is a good kid. "He has a dorm room next to mine, that he'll use when he wants to stay here instead of going home."

"Oh." Kyeli said, and looked from Yami to Maggie. "I forgot, my bad. For some reason I thought you were staying with your uncle." She took the last bite of her cooked squid, and cleaned off her chopstick. The bell rang as she was cleaning off her tray. "Oh, classtime." She stood up, and grabbed her bookbag. "I'll have to meet him sometime then." She smiled, "You talk so highly of him."

Yami stood up as well, "Yeah, well I'll go see whats up. I'll see you later." He leaned down, and kissed Maggie ontop of the head sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 2:45 pm

Maggie smiled. 'Bye." she said to yami before cleaning off her own try and followed Kylie. "I think you would get along well with him." she said. "Hes somewat of an otaku- but hes really a caring person." she said. "He got me the bear thats on my windowsill." she added, knowing alot of the girls has asked why she kept a toy with her in school.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Tear drops on my Guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 3:00 pm

Kyeli smiled at her, "Thats cute." She giggled, "Your such a caring older sister, Im an only child- kinda sucks. Even if he is an adoptive brother, you were so ment to be his sister it seems." She walked down the hallway with Maggie, "Oh, I got into Mr. Vincents class." She seemed really excited about it, "They didnt want any more people in it, but they allowed me in. Lucky me." Kyeli smiled, "So I'll see you around five as well."

She stopped infront of her class door, "Maybe before then, I can meet your younger brother."

--Meanwhile...

Yami found Vincent and Jase walking together in the gardens, "Hey." He said as he approuched them from behind, "Enjoying the weather I see." Even though Vincent was carring a umbrella with him. Purebloods were much more sensitive to sunlight. Unlike turned, and half human Vampires.

Vincent stopped, and let Yami catch up with them. With a smile on his face, he wrapped one arm around Yami's shoulder as he started to walk with them. "So glad you could join us." He commented.

Yami let out a sigh, "Old man, Im here because of Jase. Not you." He said bluntly, but thats how these two were with eachother. He chuckled though, "Anyways, Jase will be joining us at five correct?" He asked, making sure of things. He was now Jase's unknown guardian. Most turned Vampires needed one so they could be watched, and not turn into an E-class.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 3:04 pm

"maybe- he might be getting his room set up." she said. "Its really weird." she loked around. "Most everyone hwo comes here comes from a rich family- jase and I seem to be the only exception." She frowned. "I just hope noone picks on him..."

"Maggie!" a boy called. "oi." he smile dhwne he cought up. "Saint whites day is comming up soon- so that means the dance."

"Oh? okay." maggie blinked. "Is there somethign you needed my help with then?" she asked.

"Uh-" he blinked and looked around sheepishly. "Well, uh.. no- I.... bye." he blushed and hurried off.

Maggie blinked- totaly clueless. she looked to her friend and raised an eyebrow. "Saint Whites day?"
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Tear drops on my Guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 3:17 pm

"Most are rich, because its a private school. And they have high standards here. But there are a few other students that are middle class and here on rare scolarships. And most living pureblood familys are extreamly rich." Kyeli replied, "Well hopefully he wont be too busy, I'd love to meet him. I think he's the only turned vampire here. Most of nobel or pureblood."

She was explaining when a boy came up to them, the way he acted so nervous made Kyeli giggle lightly. She had a cute giggle. She deffinatly didnt do that often. "Thats so adorable, he's shy." She looked to Maggie when she asked what that was. "Its like Valentines dear." She smiled, "I need to get into class." She waved, and walked into her classroom.

--Meanwhile...

"Yes, of course he will." Vincent replied, "I made sure that Jase contains every class you do. He said he doesnt mind." Vincent explained, "So you can better act on your duty of being a guardian."

Yami nodded, "Yeah, thats fine. I dont mind at all." He walked with them two, and looked to Jase who was just being quite- more or less looking around at the beautiful garden around them. "I dont think he needs a guardian, but I dont mind doing it."

"He's the only turned Vampire here." Vincent replied, he paused- realizing he'd made a mistake. Yami thought he was a turned Vampire. He kept walking, hoping Yami hadnt caught that. "Purebloods and nobels tend to believer they better and above everyone. Turned Vampires are usually in a servent class for Vampires. Wearwolves are in a slave class. This is why Im trying to teach tolerance."

Yami stopped, which made Jase suddenly start paying attention to what they were saying. "Wait, what do you mean only turned Vampire? Im turned, and I dont get any problems from any other Vampire."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 3:22 pm

Maggie waved and watched her go before blinking. Oh.... so that was why he was blushing.

It made her blush. Had that boy been about to ask her out?

She laughed aloud. it wasnt likely. Shaking her head she hurried to her dorm.shed been in japan for years now and none had ever told her about sait whites day... she found that odd.

She got to her dorm and paused.

She frowned and took her hand back, continuind down the hallway to the common bathroom. Something told her not to go in her room just yet... so she would listen to that someting.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Tear drops on my Guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 3:29 pm

As Maggie had made it inside the bathroom, there was the sound of a door closing- and someone running off down the hallway. The bathroom door didnt even have a chance to close all the way before someone opened it quickly. "Oh Gosh- you scared me." A teenage girl in uniform stood there, she stepped past Maggie- and walked into a stall.

--Meanwhile...

"Lets not talk of this now." Vincent replied, "I have things to tend to, I will see you and Jase at five." He nodded to Jase, and walked off from them. Knowing now, out in the open, was not a good time to speak of such things.

Yami grumbled, "Damn old man..." He crossed his arms, and looked to Jase. "What possibly could I be if I wasnt turned?" He questioned, knowing Jase didnt know the answer- but questioned anyways. "Whatever, lets get going back to the dorm." He started to walk away from Jase- down the pathway.

Jase blinked, confused- since he hadnt been paying attention. "What do you mean-?" He spoke quitely, and then started to walk off after Yami. "W-wait up." He called out, and caught up quickly- slowly to a walk to be by Yami. "What does Mr. Vincent teach?" He questioned, since he'd forgotten to ask Vincent himself. "He said it was only for special people."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 3:33 pm

Maggie frowned and looked around. other than herself and the girl- noone was there. she sighed and stratened her white outfit before headed back out, leaning against the door.

It was only 4. so she had a whole hour before class... which left her alone to wonder.

With an uneasy frown she headded off, holding her book bag close. She didnt like being watched..........
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Tear drops on my Guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 3:44 pm

--Five o'clock...

Yami had walked to class with Jase, "Here we are." He opened the door, letting Jase walk into the class first. He fallowed him in, but walked past him- since Jase wasnt sure where to sit. So Jase fallowed Yami up to the row where Kiyari sat. Yami sat down next to Kiyari, and let Jase sit next to him. Though thats where Maggie usually sat. Even though Kiyari hated that.

Kiyari looked at Jase, and looked to Yami. "Who is the kid?" She questioned, raising her eyebrow- giving Yami a curious look. "He's a turned." She replied. Kiyari knew what Yami really was, only part human- but she was told not to speak of it.

"He's a friend." Yami replied, "His name is Jase, and whatever else doesnt matter. Im his guardian." He replied calmly, and opened up his notebook. Even though he never did take notes, he liked to draw randomly.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 3:50 pm

Maggie came in with her dayclass group of friends and smiled seeing jae sitting by yami. she excused herself ad made her way over to them, putting her hands over jases eyes from behind. "Guess who." she smiled.

Again maggies ignorance shown through. she was either foolishly brave to bring her wrists so close to a newly turned vampires mouth- or extreemly trusting.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Tear drops on my Guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 3:59 pm

Kyeli watched her friend go over to the side where the majotity of Vampires sat. It seemed like the class was more or less divided, even though it was about Tolerance. Some Hunters sat over with the Vampire sthough, more or less not.

Jase smiled, "Its Maggie of course-" He he stopped smiling when he noticed how sweet her blood smelled, and how it made his mouth water. He stared down at his desk, and looked over at Yami who was looking at him. "Oh- ha- so whats this class about again?"

Yami leaned back in his seat, and looked over to Maggie who was sitting down next to Jase. "Tolerance. Human, Vampire, and Hunter tolerance and co-existance." He explained, "Vincent is a strong believer that Humans and Vampires can live together. And that the Council and Hunters can also see eye to eye."

"Council? Hunters?" Jase questioned, never hearing about either one of those. Yami knew he shouldnt be the one to tell Jase who Maggie was, so he wasnt going to make mention of that. "Vampires have a council who control the Vampires from the shadows basically. And Humans have an organization, they call themselves Hunters. They're the vatican itself basically."

Vincent came into the classroom, and everyone looked to the front to stand up in greeting- and bow to him. "You may be seated." He responded, and sat down at his desk. "Today, we are going to answer questions from the class.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar   -BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-BLONDIE ONLY] tear drops on my guitar
Page 19 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next