Everlasting Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everlasting Night

This is a mature Role Playing site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Love Gone Wrong

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

Love Gone Wrong - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Gone Wrong   Love Gone Wrong - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 8:55 pm

He placed his hand on the nape of her neck using his thumb to tilt her chin up. "A one night stand?" he asked raising an eyebrow. "Or are we talking more here."
Back to top Go down
https://everlastingnight.rpg-board.net
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Love Gone Wrong   Love Gone Wrong - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 9:00 pm

Damn. He threw out the trick question. "Im Veronica." She replied, staring at him in the eye's. She stopped herself from saying something stupid, along the line's of 'not your nurse'. But then she deffinatly wouldnt have gotten laid. She mentally scolded herself for being a bitch.

"What do you think I want?" She questioned as she moved her hand up his chest, and lightly tugged on his tie- pulling him down a bit. Veronica took a step back, and started to lead him towards the bedroom.

"I want what you want."

Smooth.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chandraladawn
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: Love Gone Wrong   Love Gone Wrong - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 9:04 pm

He sighed ad rubbed his forhead. "I dont think you do." he said and pulled out his cellphone. "You still act like a teenager." he grumbled and dialed for a cab.

"Take tmorrow off." he said. he picked up his mask and lazily put it over a picture frame she had on the wall of a flowers photo.

The door opened and shut lightly- and he was gone.

Looking for more than just one night.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Love Gone Wrong   Love Gone Wrong - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 9:08 pm

The door shut, and she stared at it for a moment before turning away. "Fuck." She grumbled, and ran her hand through her hair as she walked over to the door and paused before locking the door. "What was I thinking...?" She bit her lip, and breathed out- feeling the stress wail up inside of her chest.

"I cant believe I tried sleeping with my boss..." She spoke outloud to herself, but in a scolding low tone. "I cant believe he told me not to come to work tomarrow!" She now was upset, "What a prick." She flipped on the light, and paced for a moment before decided she needed to drink more. She grabbed her cellphone out of her purse, and dialed a number- she frowned before pressing the call button.

"Hey Cassie, so I just had a wonderful horrible night. Want to come over?"
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: Love Gone Wrong   Love Gone Wrong - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 9:10 pm

Cassie blinked at the phone before looking at the clock. "Sure." she said an sat up- the girl in bed next to her asleep already. "Want me to bring icecream and a movie?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Love Gone Wrong   Love Gone Wrong - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 9:16 pm

"Sure. I have the alcohol." She laughed lightly, and with that she got off the phone. She went and picked up her coat, hung it up- and then picked up her mask. As well a few things they'd knocked over in the dark. She frowned, she felt a bit sick- and her heart seemed heavy.

She paused, "What did he mean... I dont think you do?" She questioned herself, "I just wanted to F***." She just didnt get it. She finished picking up her things, and by the time she was done Cassie had arrived. "Hey." She smiled at her as she let her in, and locked the door. "So I got turned down. Like the first time in years." She laughed, not sure if she wanted to tell Cassie the whole story.

She really didnt have many friends, or people to open up to. "Im taking tomarrow off, just so I can have a day to myself." She lied, but figured that sounded good. She hadnt taken a day off in forever.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: Love Gone Wrong   Love Gone Wrong - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 9:45 pm

"Okay- well, in that case we should go to the beach." she said poutting the bag down. she had brought a few DVDs and tubed cookie dough.

"Amy is working at the other hospital right now- shell be getting off around 3 am."
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Love Gone Wrong   Love Gone Wrong - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:10 pm

Veronica laughed, "Go and drink at the beach?" She questioned, sitting down on her couch. She looked over at Cassie, very amused at this idea. "Alright then, I'll text her." Veronica reached out and picked up her cellphone from the coffee table. She flipped it open, and sent a text to Amy. She paused, and thought about texting Micheal. She closed her phone, and tossed it beside her on the couch.

"Hopefully a girls night is what I need."

--Two days later...

Veronica was sitting in her office, switching out her heels to her flats. She sat up, and flattened the front of her shirt- and then leaned back in her desk chair. She frowned to herself, she still couldnt believe what had happened with her and Micheal. She knew this was probably going to get wierd, and then she started thinking about if he wanted to let her go or not.

Kristen popped her head into her office, "Hey, where were you yesterday? We totally could have used you." Kristen walked into her office, shutting the door behind her. "Im surprised Micheal didnt call you in." She said casually as she handed her some papers, and then sat down in the chair infront of her desk. "Anyways, those are your patients for the day."

Veronica blinked, "Seriously?" She couldnt believe he didnt call her in when she was actually needed. That angered her, as well as upset her. This is why you dont try to F*** your boss. She told herself as she looked down at the papers. "Alright, thanks Kristen." She watched her friend go, then she grabbed her white lab coat- and left her office to go tend to her patients.

She was checking the vitals of her coma patient when she heard someone shut the door of the room she was in, she figured it was probably a nurse- so she didnt bother to look up. "Can I help you?"
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: Love Gone Wrong   Love Gone Wrong - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 3:30 pm

"Is that a nice way to talk to your boss?" a woman asked behind her.

When she turned to look, it was a tall woman about 6 foot- and a shorter man, maybe a few inches under 6 feet. The woman had long red hair braineded to her waist. "The Board of directors wants to review your file." she stated.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Love Gone Wrong   Love Gone Wrong - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 3:42 pm

Veronica breathed out, and stood up stright- and turned to where the voice had come from. "Im sorry, as a doctor- Im quite busy. I dont have time to suck up to everyone who come's through my patients door." She replied, not nicely of course- but it was the truth. She wasnt about to let someone talk down to her just because she wasnt on the floor bowing. "And why does the board want to review my file? I havent lost a patient for months now, I have no law suits aginst me- and Im pretty much at the top as far as my career goes as a doctor."

Veronica was indeed right in what she said, and she knew doctors didnt get let go so easily. Even doctors that had seriously messed up usually only got a slap on the hand. People liked to pretend things like that never happened, as if thier doctors could never make a mistake. The only way she saw herself being let go from this hospital would be because of Micheal. But it wasnt like it would be hard for her to move onto the next hospital- but thats not what she wanted.

Veronica was obviously stressed, "So please do explain, Im obviously missing something here." Veronica set aside her checkboard, and crossed her arms as she looked at these two. She tried to remember if she'd seen them somewhere before, but nothing came to mind.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: Love Gone Wrong   Love Gone Wrong - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 3:49 pm

"The board thinks the hospital is loosing too much money. a vote was held yesterday to cut off Dr. Lanif. Hes no longer the owner of this hospital so were reviewing everyones file." she said. "If we dont like what we see- you go. but as youve said you ahvnt done anythign wrong so you should be fine."
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Love Gone Wrong   Love Gone Wrong - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 3:56 pm

"The hospital shouldnt be loosing money, deffinatly after the other hospital just closed down." Veronica said out loud in thought, there seemed to be something off about this situation. "Well, if thats all you had to tell me, I'll be getting back to my coma patient here. Thank you." Even though she wasnt exactly nice, she wasnt rude either. Mearly perfessional with a bit of snappiness. She turned from them and frowned at the machine, this guy had been sleeping for over three years now. She'd recieved him as a patient when she'd first started here. She felt bad for the man.

He wasnt bad looking at all, quite appealing if someone actually came to take care of him. If he was clean shaved, and well dressed- Veronica thought he would look very attractive. She pondered for a moment what his eye color was, but left those thoughts alone. She finished writing some stuff down, and then started to review his brain activity.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: Love Gone Wrong   Love Gone Wrong - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 4:00 pm

The woman raised an eyebrow before looking to the short man. she nodded and left, closing the door behind them.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Love Gone Wrong   Love Gone Wrong - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 4:23 pm

Veronica let out a sigh, today seemed like a very sluggish day- nothing exciting seemed to be happening. She didnt even have many patients. Then she recalled Kristen telling her yesterday was a busy day, and that irratated her. She was turned away from her patient as she looked over the monitors, and then was about to walk away when she found that she was stuck on something.

She was shocked to turn around and see that her coma patients hand was clenched tightly on the back of her lab coat. She was unsure of what to say, she actually couldnt believe that this was happening. Veronica grabbed his hand lightly with her's, and tried to see if he'd let go- because his eye's wernt open. "Andrew?" She questioned, never had said his name before.

Veronica looked to the door as someone came in, she was surprised to see it was Micheal- she really didnt see why he'd want to talk to her. But then realized he looked just as surprised to see her as she was to see him. She then noticed him look to her patient who was grasping onto her lab coat.

"What are you doing in here Micheal?" Veronica asked him, a bit concerned- then Andrew pulled at her labcoat- making her stumble back and then fell backwards onto the medical bed that Andrew laid on. His eye's still closed, but he seemed to be making a whimper of a sound. Veronica let out a surprised eep, and tried to get herself back up as her skirt that was on the short side was already revealing her panties.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: Love Gone Wrong   Love Gone Wrong - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 4:25 pm

"Andrew-" Michael blinked and looked out down the hallway. "I need three availble hands here now!" he called before hurring in. he helped Veronica back onto her feet and began barking out orders to the nurses hwo came in to help
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Love Gone Wrong   Love Gone Wrong - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 4:31 pm

Veronica was half shocked by what had just happened, she stood to her feet once Micheal had helped her- but just like that he went into boss mode. Yelling out orders, and Veronica was quickly pushed back from her own patient. The only reason she wasnt demanding to take over was because of how he'd said his name, and thats when she realized there was something fimular about how the two looked.

Veronica felt her chest tighten, and it became hard to breathe- her aniexty was kicking in. Veronica turned away from everyone, and quickly popped a couple of pills into her mouth. She leaned aginst the wall, and once her head cleared up- she then stepped in. She had a nurse get out of her way so she could check the machine to make sure he was alright.

The young mans eye's suddenly opened, and seemed to scan the room- he looked a bit shocked to find himself in a hospital. "His eye's- they're open." Veronica moved to his side, and looked down at him- he had beautiful green eye's. Like Micheal. "Andrew, can you hear me?"
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: Love Gone Wrong   Love Gone Wrong - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 4:35 pm

Michael looked down at andrew and checked his puiples with a small maglight. seeing them respond he dropped the pen.

"sir?" one nurse asked blinking.

She was startled when he grabbed his arm and began panting. "VV take over. I need som air." he said.

"sir- your having a heart attack!" the nurse hurried to get michael out of the room.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Love Gone Wrong   Love Gone Wrong - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 4:41 pm

Veronica felt her heart skip a beat as she saw Micheal grab his chest, "Micheal-" She breathed out, she couldnt believe he simply said she needed to take over. "Your a doctor, you know you dont need air." Veronica snapped at him, but because she cared- which even surprised her. "Nurse, get another doctor- he needs help now." She wanted to take care of him herself, but she was doubtful that he'd go along with that. He seemed to want her to take care of Andrew.

Once things had calmed down, and they'd stablized both Micheal and Andrew- things were a bit more relaxed. Veronica couldnt help but have Micheal on her mind, she hadnt seen him since- only had nurses tell her that he was now fine. Veronica looked to Andrew, who had been quite for the most part. He just seemed to stare at her alot.

Veronica was sitting next to him, going through files and paperwork- mostly trying to find a connection between him and Micheal. "How are you feeling Andrew?" Veronica looked over to him, frowning at the fact he'd bearly touched his food. But then again, he'd just came out of a coma he'd been in for three years.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: Love Gone Wrong   Love Gone Wrong - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 4:44 pm

The door opened and closed lightly, michael comming back into the room. he looked peek- but the nitro patch had done the job. "Hes responcive?" he asked, taking off his white labcoat.

His ong hair was in a a bun- rare for him and slightly funny looking, no doubt the nurses had done it to get it out of the way.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Love Gone Wrong   Love Gone Wrong - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 4:52 pm

"Yes, but he doesnt say much. I really couldnt tell you if thats normal for him." She said casually, looking over to Micheal- his hair being up in a bun actually brought a smile to her lips. She couldnt help it. "Im sorry, but that just doesnt do it for your style." She commented, and then planced her hands onto her clipboard. "Im taking a wild guess, is Andrew related to you? You both have the same eye's."

--Meanwhile...

Kristen was out on her lunch break, which she was thankful for after all the drama that had just went down hours before. She was sitting on a part bench when some homeless people caught her eye, normally she didnt care about the homeless but the coat one of them was wearing was fimular. Kristen took the other half of her sandwhich and walked over to the group that was in an alley way, going through the garbage cans.

"Cara?" Kristen held out the sandwhich, trying to lure the small sized girl to her. "Is that you Cara? Its me, Kristen from the hospital. I was so worried about you." She said in a sweet voice, which caught everyone's attention. All of the homeless people stared at her and her sandwhich. Which made Kristen a bit uncomfortable, but she wanted to get Cara back to the hospital so they could help her.

Cara blinked, her face was dirty- and it was a good thing she'd gotten sewn up before she ran off. Or she probably would have died from infection. She looked from the sandwhich to Kristen, she really was starving.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: Love Gone Wrong   Love Gone Wrong - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 5:09 pm

"Were brothers." Michael said.

"Half brothers." andrew cut in, his voice weak and raspy. He swallowed hard after speaking. "Barly related."

Michael frowned. "Hello to you too."
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Love Gone Wrong   Love Gone Wrong - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 5:18 pm

Veronica felt a bit of tension, so she stood up- holding her clipboard in hand. She'd read over the files, Micheal had been his doctor before her. "Im sorry, you probably have things to catch up on. I should leave you two be." She glanced from Andrew to Micheal, "And Im sorry about the other night." That was probably enough to catch Andrews attention, but she didnt care- she figured she should at least apoligize for her actions.

Veronica casually ran her hand through her hair, "Im going to just stop all of this, I shouldnt be doing what I have been. So Im sorry for that. Anyways-" She awkwardly moved her free hand, as if she was unsure of what to do next. She wasnt one who said sorry alot. She placed her hand behind her on the doorknob, as she stood there facing towards them.

--Meanwhile...

"You dont have to be affriad Cara, you can have this sandwhich. And if you come with me, you can have whatever you want. I can get you pizza, or ice cream- whatever you want sweetie." Kristen smiled at her, and was happy to see Cara come to her. She gave Cara the sandwhich, but quickly grabbed onto her hand so she wouldnt run off. "Alright Cara, you can come with me." She smiled, and lightly pulled on Cara's hand for her to fallow.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: Love Gone Wrong   Love Gone Wrong - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 5:59 pm

Michael frowned. "Just take it easy andie." he said as he got up.

"Take it easy?" he snorted. "Meaning lay here for another night? I told you Mike- I hate hospitals." he said.

His accent was ten times thicker than his brothers.

Michael frowned. "Andie.. youve been in a coma for3 years. another night wont kill you." he said frowning.

His beeper went off and he blinked looking down at it. "The board?" he frowned. "VV, keep an eye on the twirp please?" he smiled and walked over, slipping past her. He took his hair out of the bun and tied it back at the base of his neck- headded up the hall.

Apparently he haddnt heard about the vote......
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Love Gone Wrong   Love Gone Wrong - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 6:15 pm

Veronica frowned, she wanted to stop him- but didnt know the words. "Uh- oh... Yeah. I can do that. He's my patient after all." She collected her thoughts quickly, and watched him slip past her- and go down the hall. She was curious as to how everything was going to play out, she knew Micheal would not take thier vote without a fight.

Veronica let out a sigh, and walked over to Andrew. She was trying to escape, but no luck. "How are you feeling?" She questioned, a bit curious as to why he didnt like hospitals- but not that many people actually liked hospitals. Once she thought about it, hospitals usually are too white. But other then that, it didnt bother her. "Tell me if there is any discomfort, or if there is anything I can do for you."

--Meanwhile...

Kristen got Cara back to the hospital, and then rushed her into emergancy care to make sure she was alright. Kristen quickly paged Micheal, not knowing he was in a meeting with the board. But she did know that he would deffinatly want to see Cara.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: Love Gone Wrong   Love Gone Wrong - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 6:00 pm

"My body feels like lead." Andrew said honestly, looking to the door. he frowned. "Age hasnt been too nice to mikie. What happened to his face?" he asked.

---

Michael hung his coat up outside before entering the board room, stratening his shirt with a frown.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love Gone Wrong   Love Gone Wrong - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love Gone Wrong
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next