Everlasting Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everlasting Night

This is a mature Role Playing site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Love Gone Wrong

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

Love Gone Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Love Gone Wrong   Love Gone Wrong Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 3:03 am

"Love.Gone.Wrong."

Veronica violently awoke from her nightmear, she grabbed her chest as she gasped for air. She caught her breath, and collasped back into her bed. She closed her eye's, and breathed out. She grumbled, and looked at her clock- one minute before the alarm was to go off. "Damn..."

Veronica slid her slender legs off the side of the bed, and reached her arm out to shut off her alarm. "First days always suck." She frowned to herself, she got off her bed and stumbled over some unpacked boxes and bags that laid out in the open. She finally found her lightswitch after she'd stubbed her toe. She ran her hand through her long black hair, and sighed as she walked into the bathroom that was attatched to her bedroom.

--At work...
-:Halyn Brooks Hospital.

"This will be your new office Dr. Valentine." The head nurse, Kristen showed Veronica around. "So I heard some things about why you transferred." Kristen had always been a gossip, though Veronica didnt even know her yet. "That your doctor boyfriend died, and you couldnt stand to be in that same hospital anymore- is that true?" Her eye's seemed to have lit up, very interested.

Veronica blinked, "Excuse me? How is that any of your business? This is a really hard time for me right now, I just want to focus on my work." Veronica held onto her clipboard tightly, trying to hold back snappy words. "So if you dont mind, I'll be off now." Veronica stepped past Kristen and walked down the hallway towards the surgery room.

She hadnt even been there an hour, and they wanted her to perform surgery- but this hospital was understaffed. Two surgens were killed in a traffic accident, and several nurses had quit over not recieving more pay. A mess of a place to have moved to.

"Are you Dr. Valentine? Right this way, serve trama- and bleeding."

Story of my life. My boyfriend had just been murdered by some underaged girl he was having an affair with, for me to come home and find him bleeding all over the new rug. If that wasnt bad enough, now I was in a horrible small hospital.

"Yes, looks that way."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------<3
OOC: Basically a huge soap opera drama story about cheating, murder, love, suicide, and lots of twists! Please no more then two people join. You can be anyone you'd like, doctors, nurses, or even a patient. NO one lining please! <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chandraladawn
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

Love Gone Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Gone Wrong   Love Gone Wrong Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:33 am

She was brought into a room where it seemed like the few urses they had were all gathered.

On the gurney was a man- maybe middle aged, maybe a bit younger, with shoulder length brown hair pinned back. His eyes were half closed with a breathing tube comming out of his mouth.

One nurse was giving orders to other, apparently trying to stop the bleeding from what appered to be a healing gunshot wound to the chest.

no sooner did she step in did the mans heart moniter start beeping irraticly and the blood pressure moniter went off, his eyes rollling back some as he turned his head to the side.

His face looked like it must have at one point been beautyful but was scared on the left side down his neck. the scars and still some scabs on his chest looked like they were made from an intense heat.
Back to top Go down
https://everlastingnight.rpg-board.net
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

Love Gone Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Love Gone Wrong   Love Gone Wrong Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 6:39 pm

As Veronic stepped into the room, and her eye's quickly looked around the room- taking in everything. It was all like a bad dream. She quickly stepped in, grabbing some gloves- and a needle. "Out of my way." Rude enough, but she never liked to loose a patient. She injected him with a adrenaline liquid to try and jumpstart his heart. "Help him breath." She told one nursem who nodded and got right on that.

Veronica pressed on his chest, and moved her lightpen back and forth across his eye's. His eye's moved with the light. His heart started back up, the machine beeped quickly- and then started to steady out a bit.

It was always a wierd feeling, looking into a strangers eye's. Veronica shrugged that off as she heard sighs of reliefe. She removed her gloves, and walked out of the room. She leaned aginst the wall- and breathed out as if she'd been holding her breathe that whole time. Thats all I have to do. She told herself. Just save people.

She brushed her hand down the front of her shirt to strighten it out. And then brushed her bangs back, as she walked towards the cafteria.

"She came from L.A, of course she's bossy and thinks she's all that."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

Love Gone Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Gone Wrong   Love Gone Wrong Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 7:47 pm

"Doesnt matter." one nurse said in her defence. "She just saved him- thats why she was hired. as long as she does her job well shes okay inmy book." she stated.

The mans heart beat loudly inhis ears. He haddnt seen that doctor before. A new hire perhaps? Curious how that worked.

A nurse hurried after her and slowed to a stop at her side. "You did a very good job back there doctor." she said.
It was the one who had defended her.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

Love Gone Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Love Gone Wrong   Love Gone Wrong Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:15 pm

"Oh? Uh- its my job." Veronic seemed distracted, though she usually was. "How may I help you?" She questioned, her stand off attitude did make her seem rude- but it was more or less her personal way of not letting people get too close to her. She stopped infront of a vending machine by the cafeteria she's seen earlier, she put in some coins- and pushed in the buttons to recieve her bottled water.

"Veronic!" A loud voice came, that startled her- but just made the man laugh. "If it isnt my fravorite doctor!" She turned to look at the approuching man, and let out a sigh in disappointment- but covered that look with a plesent smile. "Oh hello Jared." She let him hug her, but she wasnt about to hug him back. "What are you doing here?"

"My daughter, Vivian cut her hand, she had to get stitches." He looked at her too nicely, "Oh! Why we're here? We have our vaction home out here- didnt know this is where you transferred to." He chuckled, "You just left so suddenly- and didnt tell anyone how we could contact you. Me, and Karen were really worried about you." He seemed fake, and he most likely was.

"Well after your brother died, I didnt see any point of being there much longer- plus I wanted to move." Veronica said defensivly, "That hospital was overstaffed, I wanted to be transferred to somewhere they really needed doctors. I love helping people." She put on a fake smile, "Now if you'll excuse me, I have patients to see."

She looked to the nurse, "You were saying?" As she started to walk away, advoiding looking at the man she'd called Jared.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

Love Gone Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Gone Wrong   Love Gone Wrong Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:19 pm

She blinked, slightly thrown by the conversation she had just over heard but didnt push. "Do you know who that man is?" she asked. "The one in the trama care?"

She didnt wait for an answer- knowing she most likey didnt. "He's the owner of this hospital." she said. "A month or so ago someone shot him and pushed him into the creamator- he punched in the over ride from the inside. He still got baddly burnt though." she blinked. "He hasnt been really funlly conchious since then though so none of us or the cops can get out of him who did it. And the camras all showed nothing."

So those were recent burn marks. Someone had intended to kill him and totaly destroy any evidence.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

Love Gone Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Love Gone Wrong   Love Gone Wrong Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:25 pm

Veronica shook her head to her question of knowing him, "Oh God." Veronica said in a quite tone, "Thats quite horrible... I dont know much about him, only scanned over his sheet- but with extensive care we can probably bring him back to a state where he can recall who did that to him. But he's going to also want to be able to recall those horrible events." Veronica spoke casually as they walked down the hallway together.

She took out a pill bottle from her pocket, and opened it up- she removed a small white pill. "Anxiety." She said casually as she popped it into her mouth, and took a sip from her water bottle. "So I heard you lost two surgens as well, and a few nurses to a payroll strike?" Veronica stopped infront of the nurse station, checking over some papers on her clipboard.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

Love Gone Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Gone Wrong   Love Gone Wrong Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:29 pm

"Yes." she said. "But I hope those nurses dont come back... I filed at least three reports of them stealing medications and it never once was brought up to the board." she frowned.

"by the way- my names Cassie Grill." she said. "Im a sergical assistent but they had me running around like a nurse because its so understaffed." she blinked and looked at the clock. "Ive been here for the past 41 hours now." she sighed.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

Love Gone Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Love Gone Wrong   Love Gone Wrong Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:38 pm

"Oh- Im Veronica Valentine." She casually said, not extending her hand for a shake- just made eye contact. Veronic was very beautiful, but she didnt exactly have the right personality for her looks. She looked bold, outgoing, but kept to herself and deffinatly wasnt a people person. "Well looks like you guys just need to recieve some more help."

She patted her clipboard, "Things seem to be slow now, why dont you just go home?" Veronica half smiled, "Well anyways, Im going to go check on our very own hospital owner." She paused, "What did you say his name was?"
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

Love Gone Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Gone Wrong   Love Gone Wrong Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:44 pm

She blinked then smiled. "Oh- his names Mr. Satnaf." she said. "I think he's russian." she explained when she gave the odd name. "I have my pager on- if you need." she scribbled hernumber down and handded it to her. "Unlike some of the other nurses here, Ill do what imtold. just give me a buzz."
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

Love Gone Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Love Gone Wrong   Love Gone Wrong Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:00 pm

"Oh- alright-" Veronica took her numbed, and placed it in her pocket. "Well enjoy your breakm after 41 hours you deserve some rest." Veronica then turned from her, and stumbled into another doctor. Oh what luck. "Im sorry- I should have been watching where I was going-" She didnt sound too sorry, but she said she was none the less.

She then made eye contact with the man she'd ran into, and her heart skipped a beat. Silly thing, doing as it pleases when the last thing she needed was some eye candy. He was handsome to say the least.

"Im Veronica- uh- Dr. Valentine."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

Love Gone Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Gone Wrong   Love Gone Wrong Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:02 pm

The doctor blinked. "Dr.Valentnie huh?" he smiled. "its fine- just be careful. If I were carring somethig sharp it could have cut you." he said.

his name tag read McDeam- his nickname aroudn the hospital being McDream.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

Love Gone Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Love Gone Wrong   Love Gone Wrong Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:14 pm

She blinked, and half smiled- feeling completly stupid. "Yeah, that would have just made my day." She half laughed, trying not to be such a fake- but couldnt help it. She was a complete emotional mess, loosing her boyfriend- and her hormones already go crazy? She needed more medication to stop her nightmears, but didnt need another addiction.

"Sorry anyways, McDream Huh?" She raised and eyebrow, "Wow, lucky me." She did have some charm afterall. She playfully made eye contact with him as she walked by, heading for Mr. Satnaf's room. She opened the door, and closed it behind her. Moving aside the curtain, she was looking down at her clipboard reading over his information. "So Mr. Satnaf, how are you feeling?" She asked, didnt expect much of an answer.

She looked over the machines, making sure everything was as it should be. She tucked some of her loose hair that fell in her face, behind her ear as she leaned forewards to check his IV's.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

Love Gone Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Gone Wrong   Love Gone Wrong Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:41 pm

The hospital owner made a pained sound, wincing on the bed. they had taken outthe breathing tube and put a mask over his face, repacked the wound and sewn it up again.

His long hair looked like it needed to be washed. Most likely none of thenurse staff was wlling to really go near him for fear of messing up. if they did- it would instantly result in being fired... His light green eyes followed her around the room, trying to identify her with his gaze.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

Love Gone Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Love Gone Wrong   Love Gone Wrong Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:50 pm

Veronica heard his pained moan, she stopped and looked him in the eye. "Feeling discomfort? Hm- lets see your pain medication..." She looked to her clipboard. "It should be stronger." She commented and walked over to his bedside, she took out a needle and injected some pain reliever into his blood stream. "You look alot younger then all other men who own hospitals." She commented with a smile, as she moved some hair from his face.

"It looks like you inhaled too much hot air- or flames itself. Which have damaged your voice box- but thats fixable enough these days." She looked over his papers, this was a recent thing- he'd only been in the hospital for a day. "You should get surgery today-" She paused, "I'll replace the head surgen and I'll work on you."

A nurse stepped into the room, "Oh- Dr. Valentine is it? We need to prep Mr. Satnaf for surgery."

"I know, I want to work on him- so I'll be replacing the head surgen on this one." She walked out of the room to go prep herself for surgery.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

Love Gone Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Gone Wrong   Love Gone Wrong Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:54 pm

He watched her go- cringing when he felt them moving him to get ready.

Another shot was given to knock him out.

Dr.Valentine... How ironic. His green eyes slowly drifted shut after a moemnt, vuegly aware of a couple of nurses moving him.

One followed Dr Valentine out. "How can you just right off the head surgen? DO you even know who that man is?" she asked, outraged that the new hire woudl take such athority.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

Love Gone Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Love Gone Wrong   Love Gone Wrong Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 10:01 pm

"I was given that authority." Dr. Valentine said bluntly, as if she didnt care. "And yes, thats why I am taking over- I've fixed up enough people just like him. I have more experiance. And I am the only one who wont make a mistake, now if you'll excuse me- I have to get ready for surgery." She just verbably slapped that woman.

Working in an L.A Hospital, she'd worked on many famous people- and she'd never made a mistake. Her only mistakes were outside of the surgery room.. They were her own personal flaws in relationships- and dealing with other people.

--12 hours later...

Veronica had finished up with the surgery quite some time ago, she'd checked up on some people who thought they were sick- who mearly only had stomach acid or the cold. Now she sat in her office with an energy drink, glancing at the News as she went over some more files and papers.

She hated she had to work all the time, but also loved that about her job. She didnt like being alone, though she hated being in awkward converstation or places with strangers.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

Love Gone Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Gone Wrong   Love Gone Wrong Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 10:40 pm

Someone knocked on her office door- a tall shadow standing outside of her strosted window. There were two shorter shadows on either side of the large one, apparently helping to hold it up.

The door opened before she answered, revaling A tall well built man with long brown hair- currently not tied down and hanging just past te tops of his shoulders.
He was dressed in a dark green shirt and slacks, though was bearfooted and being supported by two nurses. His green eyes looked a bit dull behind a pair of thin wire framed glasses.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

Love Gone Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Love Gone Wrong   Love Gone Wrong Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 10:46 pm

Veronica glanced up, and let out a sigh as she looked back down at the papers on her desk. "Yes? How can I help you?" She sounded a bit annoyed, she had been pulling overtime on her first day of work- as well she didnt sleep well anymore. "This is one of my short breaks, so please make it quick." She set down her clipboard, and crossed her slender legs.

Not even looking at him nor the nurses, still at her clipboard as if she was a complusive worker- which she was. She had her OCD to thank for that.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

Love Gone Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Gone Wrong   Love Gone Wrong Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 11:05 pm

"How much are you being paied?" the man asked, making her look up. his voice was horce and deep- his neck wrapped in bandages.

When she looked up she saw who it was. The hospitals owner. The man should have been up- let alone dressed and waling for another 9 hours or so.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

Love Gone Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Love Gone Wrong   Love Gone Wrong Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 11:11 pm

"Mr. Satnaf?" Veronica blinked, and looked at him in the eye's. She was shocked. She had been rude. "You shouldnt be out of your bed- let alone trying to walk with or without help." Veronica couldnt believe he'd gotten two nurses to even help him! But then again he did sign thier paychecks. She paused, and thought about his question. "Alot, not as much as I was before- but good enough. Why?"
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

Love Gone Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Gone Wrong   Love Gone Wrong Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 11:24 pm

"How much were you gettign before?" he asked, clearly asking for buisness reasons. He grimiced, leaning onto onf of the nurses- the other hurring off to get a wheel chair.
He put his handon the door frame to hold himself up- pulling away from the nurse.

What a strong man.

Strong or stupid.

He kept his eyes on her, witing for an answer, the cloudedness of his eyes making sence now. they had him on pain medication and he was some how tryin gto push imself into a functioning state.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

Love Gone Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Love Gone Wrong   Love Gone Wrong Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 11:27 pm

Veronica thought for a moment, he was talking- and seemingly being very stubborn to the point where he was making himself better. Or trying to. "Mr. Satnaf, what is your first name?" She questioned, standing up and walking over to him- she helped him sit down on her sitting chairs. She sat down in the chair next to him, helping him sit up properly.

She wasnt concerned about her pay, she was concerned about her patients health- and maybe even help find out who did this to him.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

Love Gone Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Gone Wrong   Love Gone Wrong Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 11:32 pm

"Michael." he stated. "If im not mistaken your the transfer from LA that I signed the papers on 5 days ago."

Well he seemed aware enough.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

Love Gone Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Love Gone Wrong   Love Gone Wrong Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 11:36 pm

"Yes, Veronica Valentine." She spoke smoothly back to him, "Michael, do you recall what happened to you?" She questioned lightly, if he'd recalled five days ago- why not the accident? "Do you know who did this to you?"

She had her long slender legs crossed, and was leaning forewards towards him- one elbow on her knee as she brought her finger up to her lip in thought. She looked confused, but also had a graceful mannorisim. "That would help bring justic to what has happened to you." Her words were tender, almost seductive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Love Gone Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Gone Wrong   Love Gone Wrong Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love Gone Wrong
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next