Everlasting Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everlasting Night

This is a mature Role Playing site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Key.2.♥ [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

Key.2.♥ [Private] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Key.2.♥   Key.2.♥ [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:57 pm

Taro frowned at her reaction, he wasnt exactly good at dealing with other people. He'd made it his thing to advoid people the best he could. Emotions, those were also very confusing to him. Taro let out a sigh, and nodded as he stepped closer to her- and placed his hand on her back. "You dont have to worry." He said in a smooth tone.

He looked down at her as she placed her head into her hands. He didnt know what to do about her crying. He didnt exactly know what to say either. "He has to go through me to get to you, so you have nothing to worry about. Im here. Im not going anywhere."

(Just for me and Saphira <3)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chandraladawn
LadySaphiraShijinuske
LadySaphiraShijinuske

PostSubject: Re: Key.2.♥ [Private]   Key.2.♥ [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 4:04 pm

I nodded and now attempted to wipe the tear stains from my cheeks, noticing how uncomfortable I was making him feel-as well as how pathetic I must look to him. I was a grown woman and, sure, I'd just gone through a bit of a traumatizing situation, but I was still alive. I had a strong man sitting next to me that was refusing to leave my side. I had hospital care and my attacker in prison, whether or not there was a chance for him to get out.

So why was I still feeling so vulnerable?

"It's gotta just be nerves," I explained to myself, still rubbing my swollen eyes. "My nerves are shot and I'm not thinking clearly. I just need to breathe."

I placed my hands on each side of the bed and wriggled myself up a bit more so I could face Taro better, and I unsuccessfully attempted to hide the grimace that twisted my dainty features. My ribs were obviously bruised, and I wondered whether or not you could see them if I lifted up my hospital gown. I'd have to check a little later.

"Taro," I began, my pink lips slightly parted, anxious, unsure. "Thank you..." I managed to get out. "You didn't have to do all of this, so I just wanted to express my thanks. I really appreciate it."

There, I said it. I thanked him. It was a strange feeling, really, saying those words. I'd never really thanked very many people in my lifetime, and it was astonishingly less painful to my ego than I thought it would be. Huh, you learn something new everyday.
Back to top Go down
http://animagicrpsite.forumotion.com/
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Key.2.♥   Key.2.♥ [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 4:10 pm

Taro could see she was uncomfortable, and he frowned- not wanting to make her feel trapped. "Dont worry about a thing." He paused, glancing her over for a moment- she still looked Angelica even though she was crying and bruised up. "Do you want me to get you anything?" He questioned, "Or I could get a nurse in here for you."

Taro brought his hand back to his side, he was good at making contact with other people- but it was easier to comfort her then other people. Deffinatly Mio.

Taro smiled lightly at her, "Dont worry about a thing."
Back to top Go down
LadySaphiraShijinuske
LadySaphiraShijinuske

PostSubject: Re: Key.2.♥ [Private]   Key.2.♥ [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 5:31 pm

I shook my head in response. "No, I don't want a nurse," I replied softly. "Your company is comforting enough." I grimaced once again as I adjusted myself, and I laid back against the pillows behind me. They weren't very comfortable, and they smelled too new.

"No, I just want out of here," I added. "Anywhere else but a hospital and this God awful gown would be heavenly. I don't like hopsitals."
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Key.2.♥   Key.2.♥ [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:12 pm

"Your manager said he was going to get you clothing." He commented, "But as for you leaving yet, I dont know- the doctor wanted you here for observation. But if you wanted to leave, I doubt they could stop you." Taro sat back down, in the chair that was next to her bed.

"You could sign yourself out." He continued, "Im just concerned about the media, they're probably still hiding in the lobby." He smiled at her, "They're like swarms of bugs you cant get rid of." He leaned back in his chair, "But hey, at least you get pain killers." He joked with her, he seemed quite a bit more relaxed then he did before.
Back to top Go down
LadySaphiraShijinuske
LadySaphiraShijinuske

PostSubject: Re: Key.2.♥ [Private]   Key.2.♥ [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:27 pm

I smiled at his words and let out a small laugh. "Too bad I can't get paparazzi repellent as well. They just can't get enough of everything that's happened," I sighed softly, and my smile faded back into a faint frown.

"Taro," I spoke up again, though this tone my tone was completely serious. "Can you tell me what happened again? I mean, with Ryan. I don't remember much after he choked me...just blackness from passing out..." I shifted my eyes over to him and gazed at him with curiosity and a bit of fear. "What happened after that?"
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Key.2.♥   Key.2.♥ [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:37 pm

Taro looked her in the eye's, with a frown he replied. "Do you really want to know? I'd think you'd want to forget and move on." He commented, but didnt look away from her. Maybe he just didnt want to talk about him acting violently, maybe he just didnt want her to have to recall. "I grabbed him by the face. Took him down. Knocked him out. The ambulance showed up, and took you here. You must have blacked out. The doctor says you lost alot of oxygen because he was crushing your throat."
Back to top Go down
LadySaphiraShijinuske
LadySaphiraShijinuske

PostSubject: Re: Key.2.♥ [Private]   Key.2.♥ [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:42 pm

I grimaced at the thought of Taro taking Ryan out, though it was very hard for me to imagine him doing so. He seemed like the last person I would dub as the violent type. He was always so calm, so collected and nonchallant. It made hme grow jealous sometimes that he could hide his emotions so well. I could never tell what he was thinking.

"So after you knocked him out and the cops took him away, did you hop in the ambulance with me?" I asked. "Or did you get in trouble yourself for getting into a fight? Did you pay them off or something?"

So many questions, I know, but my head was swimming with so many of them I couldn't help myself.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Key.2.♥   Key.2.♥ [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:52 pm

Taro crossed his arms, slightly curious why she was asking these sort of questions. Though he really didnt show much emotion, even know- he just calmly spoke with her. "I fallowed you here, after they got you in the ambulance." He explained, "I didnt deal with the cops, they said they'd want statements." He shruged lightly, "But Hyne deals with that sort of thing."

Still looking her in the eye's, "Why ask?"
Back to top Go down
LadySaphiraShijinuske
LadySaphiraShijinuske

PostSubject: Re: Key.2.♥ [Private]   Key.2.♥ [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:59 pm

I shrugged and tore my eyes away from him, embarrassed to look him in the eye. "Just curious," I replied quickly, and I crossed m arms across my chest, snuggling firther into the pillows behind me. I was getting tired of laying here. Hopefully Kichiro would arrive soon.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Key.2.♥   Key.2.♥ [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:14 pm

Taro nodded, and finally looked away from her. He had such a powerful presence to him. "You believe you'll still be fine for the tour?" He questioned, "I'd hate for you not to be able to make it."

He heard someone at the door, Hyne and Kichiro entered the room one after another. Hyne smiled at Kotone, "Oh its great to see your awake, I was soo worried about you." She then looked to Taro, "I hate to be a nag, but we have some things we need to finish up today." Hyne crossed her arms, knowing he probably wasnt going to listen to her.
Back to top Go down
LadySaphiraShijinuske
LadySaphiraShijinuske

PostSubject: Re: Key.2.♥ [Private]   Key.2.♥ [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:25 pm

"I'll be fine," I replied reassuringly, but the expression of pain that twisted my features as I sat up didn't support her story too well. "In any case, we can speak more later. Hyne is right, you sholdn't let me get in the way of the tour preparations."

Kichiro nodded and made his way over to her bed and taking a seat in the chair on the opposite side of where Taro sat. "I brought you an extra change of clothes. I know you too well to believe you would actually listen to a doctor and stay in the hospital," he grinned, though he was on a serious level. "I've already spoken to a nurse and they've agreed to let out go if you promise to rest for the next few days. You're bruised practically everywhere. They say you're lucky he didn't crush any of the bone sin your neck, and your ribs are a mess."

I cringed and brought a hand up to my side. It hurt whenever I took a breath, and the pain was dull but forceful. "If it will get me out of here, I'll agree to practically anything," I replied. "Well, within reason."
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Key.2.♥   Key.2.♥ [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 12:31 am

Taro nodded, he stood up and bid her good bye. He left the room with Hyne fallowing after him. "Well thats something I've never seen you do before." Hyne commented, "Other then Mio, you dont do a damn thing for anyone else."

"I do for you, dear Hyne."

"Oh bearly." Hyne rolled her eye's, and fallowed Taro out to the Limo parked out front. "Plus, you have papers to go over. It'll be a delightful night." Hyne winked, and sat down next to him.
Back to top Go down
LadySaphiraShijinuske
LadySaphiraShijinuske

PostSubject: Re: Key.2.♥ [Private]   Key.2.♥ [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 2:11 pm

I waved goodbye to Taro as he exited the hospital room, and the smile I had plastered on my face for him quickly vanished. "Kichiro," I spoke up, my voice somewhat sour-though mostly just tired. "I want to leave now. Can you have the nurse bring me the necessary documents needed to be signed so I can leave, please?"

Kichiro gazed at me for a moment, surprised at at my obvious change in tone with him. Usually I was bratty and rude, I'll admit that, and Kichiro would huff and puff and make a big deal out of my mood just to get a rise out of me. Today was different, though. It was as if I hadn't the energy to even be myself anymore. It just took too much work.

"Yes Kotone, I can do that for you," he replied, though he didn't stir right away. "But are you sure you are strong enough to leave? You took quite a beating, and you wouldn't want to overexert yourself before your upcoming tour with Mr. Yoon. He's counting on you, you know, whether or not he says it directly out loud." He crossed his legs and leaned back into his chair, his sparkling green eyes never leaving mine for an instant. "Hyne is worried too, though that's not something that would be surprising to anyone. She worries about practically everything."

I smiled slightly and nodded, then reached for the clothes folded neatly in Kichiro's lap. "I'll get changed while you get those papers. Thanks, Kichiro."

"And that's my clue," he chuckled in response and sat up, making his way toward the door before pausing at the entrance. "Anytime, sweetheart," he winked, then disappeared behind the door.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Key.2.♥   Key.2.♥ [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 2:40 pm

"Seriously Taro." Hyne spoke up, after they pulled into the studio parking lot. "Why is it that you want to tour with Kotona?" Hyne questioned, "I kinow she has an amazing voice, great talent- but all of this isnt like you at all."

Taro looked up from the papers in his lap he was reading over, over to Hyne. "You keep asking me this in differant ways."

"Your a robot."

Taro sighed, "I see it as an advantage." He started, "Since I met her, I wanted to be part of that voice." He explained, though not in terms that Hyne fallowed. "Music is magical, a voice is a gift." Taro put his fingure to his lip in thought, "I just cant help myself."

Hyne raised an eyebrow, "So your saying you cant keep yourself away?"
Back to top Go down
LadySaphiraShijinuske
LadySaphiraShijinuske

PostSubject: Re: Key.2.♥ [Private]   Key.2.♥ [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 6:09 pm

As soon as Kichiro disappeared behind the door I kicked the blankets off of me, happy to be free from its itchy material. Slowly, carefully, I stepped from the bed and onto the floor, and I had to catch myself at the sudden shock of my own weight. My legs were like jelly, and they needed some time to adjust to supporting my body again.

"Great...How long is this going to last?" I grumbled to myself, and I leaned backward against the bed once again. With some trouble I managed to get the papery hospital gown up over my head and off of my body, and I tossed it onto the floor in disgust. It was uncomfortable and itchy too, just like everything else in this God forsaken place. I looked down at the clothes Kichiro had gathered for me. A bra, thank God, underwear, a dress...A dress made it easier for me. I don't think I could have managed pants at the moment, and internally I thanked him for actually being a resposible manager for once. He didn't seem to take anything seriously.

I heard footsteps coming toward the room from down the hall, and I scrambled to at least put a bra and underwear on for when Kichiro returned. If he did decide to barge in without knocking, I'd rather be in underwear than completely naked.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Key.2.♥   Key.2.♥ [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 6:19 pm

"You make it sound like Im romantic."

"Oh hardly." Hyne rolled her eye's at him, "Well we have a meeting with the president, I doubt I can keep Mio away- so you'll have to deal with her as well. We start preparing for your tour tomarrow, so I'll wake you early." Hyne was going over thier schedual, "So- you feel prepared? Well of course, you always are. Robot."

Taro smiled at her, "Your so sweet." He stepped out of the car, and started to walk towards the building.
Back to top Go down
LadySaphiraShijinuske
LadySaphiraShijinuske

PostSubject: Re: Key.2.♥ [Private]   Key.2.♥ [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 7:37 pm

The footsteps continued down the hall, and I let out a small breath of relief. Thankfully I wouldn't have to deal with any lewd comments from Kichiro. He was such a tease, and I didn't feel like dealing with him pushing my buttons today.

Carefully I slipped the dress over my head, letting it fall over my shoulders and down my back until it completely covered me. It wasn't exactly the most detailed dress, but rather simple and pretty. Cotton and light blue, it was breezy and didn't itch my skin like the paper hospital gown had.

"Miss Angel?" a female voice called out from the other side of the door, and I nodded in response.

"Yes, I'm in here. You may come in," I answered, though not as loudly as she had. My voice was still a bit hoarse, and it pained my bruised throat to speak up any louder than a few soft words. The door opened a few seconds later, and a rather plump woman entered with a friendly smile.

"Here are the documents needed for you to sign yourself out," she spoke up, handing me the papers that I so graciously accepted. "I do hope you'll be careful," she added, and I quickly signed my name at the bottom of a few sheets before handing the clipboard back to her.

"Don't worry," I flashed her a charming, reassuring smile. "My manager already made me promise to stay in bed these next couple of days, and he's a man that makes me stay true to my word." I bowed in thanks and quickly waved her off, and I watched as she disappeared into the hallway just as Kichiro had.

Kichiro. Where the hell did he run off to, anyway?
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Key.2.♥   Key.2.♥ [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 8:29 pm

"You could have helped me out of the car. You are such a robot! A beautiful singing robot." Hyne fallowed after him, and got a few looks from people coming and going from the building. "Anyways, you have to promise me you'll get sleep tonight. You can see Angel tomarrow." She fallowed him into the building, and into the elevator.

"Yes, I am tired." He told her to reassure her he'd probably listen to her. "No need to worry."
Back to top Go down
LadySaphiraShijinuske
LadySaphiraShijinuske

PostSubject: Re: Key.2.♥ [Private]   Key.2.♥ [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 7:26 pm

I suddenly heard a knock on the door, and my eyes were greeted by that notorious, overly charming smile that could only belong to my manager.

"Kichiro, I'm ready to leave," I informed him, my voice tired and raspy. "The papers are signed and everything, so can you please take me home? I'd like to sleep in my own bed with my own pillows and my own blankets. Just being in this place makes me itchy."

Kichiro laughed and made his way to my side, gently linking his arm in mine to support me as I walked. "Want me to call for a wheel chair, Miss Angel?" he teased, and I immediately shot him a dirty look.

"Just get me the hell out of here, will you?"
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Key.2.♥   Key.2.♥ [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 8:51 pm

--Later that night...

There was a knock on Kotone's door, it was a light one- but it rapped a few times over. Taro stood at the door, his arms were crossed, and he had some papers in his hands. He waited for her to come to the door, because it was starting to get a bit chilly in the darkness of the night.

He knocked again, then curiously wondered if she was sleeping- or he was interupting her.
Back to top Go down
LadySaphiraShijinuske
LadySaphiraShijinuske

PostSubject: Re: Key.2.♥ [Private]   Key.2.♥ [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 9:11 pm

Finally, I could rest. Kichiro had been here for hours chatting up a storm about the upcoming tour and all the preparations, only leaving a little less than ten minutes ago. It was exhausting. I let out a loud sigh and pulled my dress over my head, then grabbed a towel and headed toward the bathroom. I just wanted to take a shower and go to bed.

And then, of course, I heard a knock at my door. Kichiro! He was so irritating sometimes, I swear. He was relentless.

Cursing silently I grabbed my robe and put some slippers on, then swiftly unlocked the door.

"Kichiro, you promised you wouldn't bother me until-Oh," I stopped mid-sentence, realizing it wasn't my manager but Taro! "Oh, I'm so sorry. I thought you were someone else. Please excuse me for being so rude, I-" I paused again, then stepped aside and wrapped my arms around myself. "It's so cold out there," I shivered, and I motioned for him to come inside. "Hurry, or you'll freeze to death."

Taro. Why did I always snap on him by mistake? First the dressing room and now this. And after all he'd done for me at the hospital, too...Hyne was right, it was amazing just how much he put up with me.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Key.2.♥   Key.2.♥ [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 11:37 pm

Taro lightly smiled at her, "Honest mistake." He commented as he walked in, stepping past her so she could close the door. "Its a managers task to constantly bother you." He looked to her, "Am I interupting anything?" He questioned, and casually took off his coat- almost as if it didnt matter if he was intruding.

He removed his shoe's, and scooted them aside with his foot. "I want to go over some things with you." He turned to her, "Because its getting close to our tour date."

On the News, "American pop star Ryan was arrested today for attacking ex girlfriend Angel! Taro Yoon actually was there with her because of thier upcoming tour, and he saved the day. Our sources say-"

"The news is something odd for you to be watching after what you went though." Taro commented.

"Though pop star Ryan got out on bail, and is free to go as long as no charges are filed." The newscaster continued.

"Oh, and Im here because of that." Taro sat down on her couch.
Back to top Go down
LadySaphiraShijinuske
LadySaphiraShijinuske

PostSubject: Re: Key.2.♥ [Private]   Key.2.♥ [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 2:40 am

"Well, I-" I began, though I trailed off immediately, having no idea how to answer his question. He was right, it was odd of me to put myself through hell by watching the accounts of my attack on the TV. The reminder obviously coudln't be healthy for my current frail state of mind, but I couldn't help myself...

"I don't know, I suppose I just wanted to know the whole story," I replied, never taking my eyes off the TV as I took a seat across from him.

"Though pop star Ryan got out on bail, and is free to go as long as no charges are filed."

My eyes narrowed in response to the newsanchor, and I cursed softly to myself. He was out on bail, Taro had informed me of that, but the thought of him roaming the streets free sicked me. That, and scared me to death.

"Free to go as long as no charges are filed..." I repeated barely above a whisper, and I tore my gaze away from the television to turn to Taro. "What's going to happen then?"
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Key.2.♥   Key.2.♥ [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 12:57 pm

Taro looked to Angel, he shrugged lightly. "I dont know." He replied, but frowned lightly- seeing that she actually looked on the verge of tears. But maybe that was the lighting. "I wanted to talk to you about the tour." He started, "I dont want you to push yourself, if your not ready to go- we can delay the tour or you dont have to go. Its your choice." He said calmly.

"I realize now I must have been pushing this tour a bit too much. When I get something in my head, I have a bad habit of just doing it." He seemed to be apologizing, though he honestly just wanted something new to play with a break at first- now things had changed. He actually cared about someone else then himself. Which he hadnt done in over a year.

"Taro Yoon hasnt showed intrest in love since his girlfriend killed herself while he was on his first tour, sources say that Angel and Yoon seemed close-" The News continued in the background.

Taro glanced at the tv, that was his touchy subject. He choose to ignore it, and push the though away- as he looked back at Angel.

--Meanwhile...

"Oh mi God, I just read an update on Taro Yoons site, and he's going on tour like in a week!" A small framed girl excitedly squeeked to Mio, she held her cellphone in her small hands- staring down at it.

"Yeah, I know." Mio replied, she was drinking a soda- walking with two other girls. They were small like her, but Mio was still tiny compared to them. "But that Angel girl he's going on tour with has no talent." Mio said coldly, which was way differant from her upbeat normal self. Mio was very bitter over Angel. "She may be pretty, but thats all she has going for her."

Kioni, Mio's friend- gave her a side way glance with a surprised look. "Seriously?" She looked back down at her cellphone, "Im a fan of Angels, I like her voice. I think it'll be a great tour. I'll go to thier concerts." Kioni smiled, "You just seem jealous that he's touring with a woman."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Key.2.♥ [Private]   Key.2.♥ [Private] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Key.2.♥ [Private]
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next