Everlasting Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everlasting Night

This is a mature Role Playing site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Key.2.♥ [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

Key.2.♥ [Private] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Key.2.♥   Key.2.♥ [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:35 pm

Hyne blinked, "What the-" She didnt even have time to really react to him before he was gone. "That guy is such a jerk- just thinks he can ask all smooth and nice and what not... He didnt even call me back-" She huffed, "Im not going to forgive and forget." She sighed as she walked down the dark hallway towards the back where she'd be picked up.

--The next morning...

Taro sat in a recordng studio, he was playing a few songs on his guitar to warm up- and was waiting for Hyne to show up. He leaned back in his chair, and started to tune his acoustic. He only glanced up when the door open, and then looked back down at his guitar.

"Hey Taro-kuuun!" Mio chirped, she was as happy and ecxcited looking as always. "Dont I look adorable? These are of the new line Im promoting." Mio giggled, "Im just so happy that Im gonna be all over magazines and billboards! Then you can see me everywhere you go!"

Hyne walked in with a cup of coffee, and rose an eyebrow when she saw Mio. "Hey Mio." She said lightly, this was nothing new. Mio would always use her name to get in anywhere to be with taro. "Anyways, you get a good nights rest? All ready to record? Oh, and the tour is a-go. We're just figuring out times."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chandraladawn
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Key.2.♥   Key.2.♥ [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:35 pm

The light from the morning sun blinded me as someone pushed open the window curtains, and shielded my eyes from the sharp pain as I tried to fgure out who the hell it was.

"Kichiro!" I shouted, throwing one of my pillows at him grouchily. "How the hell did you get in here?? And what do you think you're doing, barging into my room like this??" I crossed my arms and huffed, now sitting up in my bed with an unpleasant expression on my face.

"Rise and shine, sleeping beauty," he exclaimed ramatically, completely ignoring her questions. "You have a meeting today with Mr. Taro Yoon about your up-coming tour. You and him have a date to set the dates," he chuckled, grinning in spite of himself.

If it had been anything other than that pop star's name that had come out of his mouth, I would have rolled my eyes, but instead my jaw dropped. "I'm really going on tour with him?" I repeated in disbelief.

Kichiro smiled and crossed his arms over his chest. "Really really. Now come get some coffee and hurry it up already."
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Key.2.♥   Key.2.♥ [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:36 pm

Taro glanced up, "Oh, so she really is going to tour? Hm. Then I might as well do a going away concert as well." Taro leaned back in his chair, and put his legs up onto the coffee table. "Dont you think so?" He chuckled lightly, grabbing the coffee she'd brought for him. "Then we'll also have to put this CD on hold, and then releash is when I debute on tour."

Hyne laughed lightly, "You have it all figured out, what do you need me for?" He teased, "But no really, You need me. Who else would go out of thier way to bring you coffee?" Hyne chuckled lightly until she realized wide eyed Mio was staring at her. "Other then you..." Hyne said lightly, thinking this girl was like a haunting spirit.

Mio laughed lightly, "I feel so left out! I didnt know you were already goin g back out on tour! Shouldnt you take a break and take it slow? Oh! You could always come out to my summer home." Mio giggled, "Its so much fun there! You'd love it! Oh! And I can help you write songs!! Oh! Maybe sing!?"

Taro let out a sigh, "Calm down Mio." He said lightly, "And no." He said in a blunt tone, "Im not going to put my carree on hold, and your not exactly the type to sing with me." He said in almost a harsh tone Though he usualy let her down gentally. But she was getting on his nerves.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Key.2.♥   Key.2.♥ [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:36 pm

"So now that I've mentioned your knight in shining armor's name, you're wide awake?" Kichiro teased, and I threw one of my pillows at his head.

"Shut up and tell me the plan," I rolled my eyes. Why was he so utterly obnoxious sometimes? I take that back. Make it all the time.

"Well sweets, we'll get ready here and I'll drop you off at the recording studio where Mr. Yoon records all his award-winning records so you two can agree on a set date for the partnership. Ms. Hyne and I will then further discuss the details of your tour."

I rolled off the bed and put my slippers on, messing around with my hair a bit as I watched Kichiro pour me a cup of coffee.

"One lump or two?" he grinned, and I let out a sigh.

"Two please."
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

Mio frowned, and looked down at her hands. Why was Taro being so mean to her!? She was too cute for him to talk to her like that!! Plus, who was he going on tour with? From what she could remeber, he didnt like going on tour with others. "Well, then I guess its an important tour?" Mio said in a happy tone, though she was hiding her disappointment.

"You could say that." Taro stood up and walked over to the coffee table and picked up his cup of coffee. "I guess we'll do a concern, and try to tour within the next month?" Taro looked to Hyne, since she was suppose to deal with his planning and everything.

Hyne nodded, "Yeah, but she'll be coming in soon- and you guys can discuse whats going to go on- and when you two want to tour. She should be open, and if we clear your whole planner for the next three months- your all ready to go." Hyne chuckled, and gave him the 'thumbs up'.

Mio blinked, 'Her!?' Oh no. A female could not tour with her Taro! Why would he tour with a female anyways!? He'd never done that before! Mio frowned, and hugged herself lightly as she looked to Taro. "You dont like her do you? I mean- Taro I-"

"Yes I do." Taro said bluntly, "Mio, dont you have some modeling to do? If your late for practice, the president will be angry at you again." Taro almost scolded, as if to take her mind off of the question she'd just asked. He just sat back down, and leaned back in his chair as he took a sip of coffee.

Hynes face dropped, 'What do you mean- 'Yes I do'!? You said it so calmly too! What happened to hating her!? Do you have a split personality disorder that I dont know of!?' Hyne yelled inside of her head as she turned away and crossed her arms. Thats how she delt with Taro. She yelled at him in her head.

Just the the doors opened, and in walked the star and Kichiro. Mio's face dropped. She looked from Kotone, to Taro. 'What!? Its this woman!?' Taro just seemed to look away from her as if nothing was wrong. 'How can she be going on tour with my Taro!?'

Taro looked to Kotone, "I see you made it." He smiled at her, and set aside his coffee. "Im glad to see that your ready to tour." He stood up, and crossed his arms as Hyne grabbed out some papers for them to go over. "You should run along Mio."
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Key.2.♥   Key.2.♥ [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:37 pm

My stomach fluttered as I followed Kichiro into the room, and I had to force a smile on my face to meet Taro's calm and collected one. Why I was so nervous, I had no idea, but I was starting to get frustrated with myself. I'd worked with many other artists before, but none such as famous as Taro Yoon.

My eyes followed to where the woman Taro had spoken to was standing, and I was astonished to find it was Mio! I had remembered what she had told me the night before, and it made me shift uncomfortably.

"Because Taro Yoon is mine!" She decleared quite bluntly, and her small tone rose up once again! "I've been in love with him since he started, and I want to support him in every way I can." She giggled innocently, "So just watch out for any fans who try to get too close, and tell me! I wont stand for that." She giggled as she waved, "Nighty night!"

I had thought she was just some die hard fan, but obviously I was wrong. Was she in a relationship with Taro? Or did she just use her name to get into his studio? I didn't know, but a small part of me hoped she wasn't Taro's girlfriend. I knew if she was she would follow us everywhere, tagging along like a lost puppy wherever we decided to go. And she could do that too-it wouldn't be hard for her. She had the power and money to do it. I let out a small breath and kept myself from sighing. That would make this tour thing a lot more difficult.

"Oh, hi Mio," I smiled as best as I could, trying to be polite-even though I could see the horror and jealousy growing on her face by the second. She would be mad that I hadn't told her about us touring last night when I met her by the elevator.

"I didn't know you were going to be here."
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Key.2.♥   Key.2.♥ [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:38 pm

Mio's words got caught in her throat, she felt the lump- and felt as if she couldnt speak. It wasnt like she could ever yell at Taro, and she wouldnt show her ugly side infront of him. No, she had to have a plan- a plan on how to stop this! Mio clenched her fist, she decided to ignore Kotone completly and give her the cold shoulder. She only looked to Taro to bid him goodbye. "Your right!" She giggled, "I'll see you around Taro-kun!" She waved goodbye with a cute smile on her face as she left the room.

Hyne coughed lightly, "Well you could have cut that tension with a knife." Hyne grumbled as she set the papers down for Taro and Kotone to go through. "Poor Mio, gets so jealous of any female around Taro- you should have seen the fit she threw when she found out I was his manager." Hyne laughed lightly, "Poor thing."

Taro just sat down, and grabbed the stack of papers. "I dont know what your talking about." He said simply, "She just gets confused easily." He said as if it was no big deal, and as if she was an obsessive clinger. "Hmm-" He scanned over the dates, and then looked over to Kotone. "You ready for this? Lets go in two weeks."

Hyne blinked, and looked from Kotone to Taro. "Are you serious? Im assuming you want to have that concert next weekend then? We'll be cramming this all-" Hyne sighed, "But we dont have to worry about the ticket sells, they'll go like no other as always..."
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Key.2.♥   Key.2.♥ [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:38 pm

I felt my face get hot as Mio complerely ignored me,turning and waving as cutely as she could to Taro while screaming at the top of her lungs to herself. I cursed inwardly at her and let out a breath. She was cute, but she wasn't that cute.

Hyne coughed lightly, and it suddenly snapped my from my thoughts. "Well you could have cut that tension with a knife," she grumbled as she set the papers down for us to go through. "Poor Mio, gets so jealous of any female around Taro- you should have seen the fit she threw when she found out I was his manager." Hyne laughed lightly, "Poor thing."

I tried to laugh it off, but inside I was rolling my eyes at how fake my smile must have looked right about now. Then again, how was I supposed to react? If looks could kill, I'd sure as hell laying cold on the floor right now.

Taro just sat down, and grabbed the stack of papers. "I dont know what your talking about." He said simply, "She just gets confused easily." He said as if it was no big deal, and as if she was an obsessive clinger. For a split second I kind of felt bad for the woman, but then I remembered how rude she had just been to me and that pity immediately vanished. What a spoiled brat.

"Hmm-" Taro scanned over the dates, and then looked over to me. "You ready for this? Lets go in two weeks."

Two weeks?? How could he think two weeks would possibly be enough time to prep and organize a show of this size!

Hyne blinked, and looked from me to Taro. "Are you serious? Im assuming you want to have that concert next weekend then? We'll be cramming this all-" Hyne sighed, "But we dont have to worry about the ticket sells, they'll go like no other as always..."

I bit my lip and struggled to organize my thoughts. I don't know what was wrong with me this morning. I must have had too much coffee or something, because I couldn't seem to calm myself as Taro and Hyne talked amongst themselves.

"C'mon, Kotone...Quit acting stupid. What the hell is your problem?? Get your shit together before you ruin everything." Inner pep talks always seemed to get me back to normal, at least for the most part, and inhaled slowly and deeply before taking a seat across from Taro and gazing down at the calendar in his hand.

"Two weeks? And you're confident that will be enough time?" I raised my eyebrows skeptically and waited for his response.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Key.2.♥   Key.2.♥ [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:39 pm

Mio had stood outside of the door for a moment, listening in- and got annoyed when Taro's manager spoke about her. She was fumin inside! How could they talk about her like that! It was just so rude! Mio crossed her arms as she walked away- grumbling to herself. 'I wont loose to her. No way.'

--Meanwhile...
-Inside the studio recording room.

Taro held onto the calander, he was looking over the dates for the best time for a concernt in the newt two weeks- when Kotone sat down. "Two weeks?" He heard Kotone speak up, "And you're confindent that will be enough time?" That question made him smile lightly. Which was quite an unexpected smile. He did that alot, and always caught someone off guard.

"Of course." He chuckled lightly, and grabbed his coffee cup. "Its plently of time, and the best time- not too many people are tour right now- and that means more people will be able to come to our concerts. The bigger crowds we draw, the more fans, and the more fans to buy our CD's." He explained in a light tone.

Hyne crossed her arms and looked over at Kichiro. He was being oddly quite. It made her supcious and come to believe he was up to something. "Hey Kichiro-kun, are you keeping up with them?" She chuckled as she teased him. It was odd how he'd managed to stay so quite for so long. But maybe he was watching how Kotone could handle herself?
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Key.2.♥   Key.2.♥ [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:39 pm

More CDs, huh? He had a point, and I nodded, knowing he was right. Still, two weeks did make me feel like we were cutting it close. I closed my eyes and listened to Hyne's teasing voice, and I knew she was wondering why Kichiro was so quiet. I had been wondering too, but I didn't really care enough to ask. A few minutes of peace and quiet from him was like a blessing from heaven to me. The guy was such a jabbermouth. I let out a small sigh as I heard Kichiro's voice pipe up.

"Hmm?" Kichiro replied, his usual grin revealing his perfect teeth. "Oh, excuse me. I'm just daydreaming," he chuckled, though something seemed a bit off about him today.

Kichiro was always so irritating, and now all of a sudden he decided to get some manners? Why were we both acting so strange today? I knew we were both tired, as we had both had very long nights, but today was just a weird day. I didn't like it one bit.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

Taro didnt pay any mind to the managers, he just looked to Kotone. "Yes, this should double our sales." He chuckled lightly, flashing one of his dashing rare smiles. "After the tour I would also suggest releashing a new CD." He suggested, "As what I am doing. It will increase the sales of your CD, and also concerts." He added in.

Hyne breathed out, "Oh? Its probably about your new date." She teased, since she knew he was such a playboy. But she'd went out with him once, already knowing that. Hyne looked to Taro, catching what he'd said- and it didnt make any sense to her. Why was he helping her out? It was strange to see him acting like this.

Taro moved the papers infront of Kotone, and grabbed his acoustic guitar. He started to play it as Kotone could look over the papers. He glanced down at his hands as he moved them with the strings. He looked at peace, and so gental as he played his music.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Key.2.♥   Key.2.♥ [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:40 pm

Kichiro chuckled lightly and stuck out his lower lip in a bit of a pout. "Oh Hyne, you know you're the only one for me," he grinned, and he shot her a charming wink.

I smiled and kindly thanked him for giving me a few pointers, and as he passed me the papers I noticed all of the other, much later dates that were open. They seemed so much more reasonable, and there weren't many concerts going on around that time either. Still, Taro was much more elite than I was-at least, for now anyway. I had been rising up incredibly fast. Japan loved me. Was that the reason Taro had wanted to tour with me in the first place? To attract more fans and sell more CDs? Or did he really, truly want to help me get to where he was? I wasn't sure, but as I tried to focus on what I was reading, I couldn't help but let my eyes wander over to where he sat, playing his guitar and singing softly to himself. He looked so serene, so natural as his fingers slid up and down the instrument.

"He's such a natural...The way he looks when he plays that guitar. It's like...I don't know. Magic?"

After a few moments I caught myself staring, and I imediately shot my eyes downward and back toward the papers. Oh boy, was this going to be a long day.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Key.2.♥   Key.2.♥ [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:40 pm

Hyne rolled her eye's, "Your such a playboy." She huffed lightly, and blinked as she looked at her clock. "Oh taro, your meeting with the company presidsnt." Hyne laughed lightly, "Totally forgot, its in five minutes- better head towards the elevator."

Taro nodded as he set the guitar aside, "Okay." He sounded a bit disappointed that he had to leave so soon. He grabbed his jacket, and looked to Kotone with a smile. "I'll be seeing you more often, Angel." He commented as he walked out the door.

Hyhne let out a sigh, "Oh dear, I dont think you should be around my poor Taro Kichiro- he might pick up your bad habits. He never calls me back as it is already. And everything I do for him." Hyne sighed as she looked to Kotone, "Go ahead and take those papers, I have copies."
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Key.2.♥   Key.2.♥ [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:41 pm

"Oh you, accusing me of acting such ways. I'm nothing of the sort," he chuckled, and he stood up from his chair, walking over to where Kotone still sat gazing at the door Taro had disappeared through. "Look at her, smitten over Mr. Yoon. I've never seen her act lik ethis," he thought to himself, growing quiet once more. Would this get in the way of their temporrary partnership? He had been wondering about that the entire meeting-explaining his odd silence.

"Oh, I just remembered. Hyne and I have a lunch date," he smirked, watching as Hyne rolled her eyes at him yet again. He was used to it by now, but he still got a kick out of it. "And so do Mr. Yoon and my little Angel. We'll meet at 2 then? I'll leave you two to pick a restaurant-once he calls you, of course," he regarded Kotone, who still sat staring at the door.

"Oh, yeah." I replied, snapping out of my thoughts and gazing up at the two managers. "What were we talking about again? I'm sorry-guess I should have had more coffee," I smiled sheepishly, rubbing the back of my neck as I stood up. I grabbed the papers and let out a small sigh. I needed a nap.

"Lunch date. 2 o'clock. Be ready," Kichiro laughed, and I nodded a bit absent-mindedly. God I could go for a latte right about now.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Key.2.♥   Key.2.♥ [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:41 pm

"Its work, not a date." Hyne grumbled, he got to her sometimes- and she had to amit he was good at it. "Cant we do this tomarrow? I think Taro will be with the presidant for the rest of today-" Hyne let out a sigh, "Maybe I can talk with the presidant, they shouldnt be doing anything too important."

Hyne grabbed her briefcase and cellphone off of the table, "Since Taro seems to be putting this tour as top priority." Hyne didnt understand that herself, he was acting oddly. But oh well, he was selling CD's, and planning this all to sell more- so it seemed. "We'll see you two at two, unless I call and say otherwise." Hyne turned and walked out the door.

--Meanwhile...

Taro glanced at his cellphone as he road up the elavator. He checked his inbox, and scanned over some text messages- and closed his phone as the elavator stopped- and the doors opened. He stepped out, and walked down the hallway towards the office.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Key.2.♥   Key.2.♥ [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:42 pm

"Two it is then," Kichiro smiled slyly, and he placed his hands on my shoulders and gean to steer me out of the room, following after Hyne. I wondered for a moment if they were ever romantically involved, and then I smiled. Knowing Kichiro, I knew they probably had been in the past. He was such a playboy.

"Thank you very much," I thanked Hyne softly, my mind clearly elsewhere. I needed to eat something soon, as I was beginning to feel a bit lightheaded. We followed her out to the elevator and I watched as she pressed the button on the wall.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Key.2.♥   Key.2.♥ [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:42 pm

Hyne nodded at Kotone, "Your welcome, its my job afterall. I'll be seeing you two later." She said lightly with a smile as she took a differant elevator. Hyne sighed as she stepped inside, and pressed another button. 'That Kichiro is such a jerk- where does he get up making us meet for lunch? Or would that be an early dinner...?' Hyne sighed, 'Im too stressed...'

--Later that day...
-Two o'clock.

Hyne stood at the door with Taro at her side. He was wearing normal clothing, and a pair of sunglasses over his eye's- but people passing by still were staring at him. He was tall, and hansome- he definatly stood out. Hyne looked to Kotone and Kichiro as they stepped out of a limo, and walked towards them.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Key.2.♥   Key.2.♥ [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:43 pm

Our limo pulled up to this fancy Italian restaurant, and the scent of tomatoes and herbs made my mouth water. I had snuck in a nap and another shower to get ready for lunch, but I hadn't actually gotten the snack that I had wanted. I was feeling rather faint, but I tried not to show it as I climbed out of the limo and walked toward Hyne and Taro, who were now approaching us. Taro had a friendly smile on his face, as I had noticed he had whenever I met his gaze, and Hyne's eyes were directed toward Kichiro's.

"Long time no see," Kichiro teased, and he kissed Hyne's hand in a very infatuating way. "Shall we?"

I smiled weakly as Hyne rolled her eyes again, and I leaned on my right foot, trying to keep myself balanced in the heels I was wearing. I felt faint and sick, and I wanted to sit down before I passed out and made a scene.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Key.2.♥   Key.2.♥ [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:43 pm

Hyne sighed, and had rolled her eye's at Kichiro. She felt he was just trying to tease her. "Yeah yeah, your so very kind to show up on time." Hyne turned on her heels, she was wearing a cute dress- which was odd for her. But she figured she'd look nice for such a nice reasuraunt- even though taro was dressed in casual wear.

Taro grabbed Kotone lightly around the wasit, and escorted her inside- and to the table where they were seated. He pulled out her chair, and let her sit down- he took the seat across from her. As Hyne and Kichiro took the other two seats. "Did you miss lunch?" He questioned, figuring it wasnt because of lack of sleep- she looked well rested.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

I thanked him for pulling out my chair for me and smiled faintly in reponse. "Yes, actually," I replied, and I blinked at the purple and green spots that began to speckle my vision. "But I'm beginning to think I probably shouldn't have."

Kichiro had done the same for Hyne and he sat across from her, complimenting her on how beautiful she looked in the dress she was wearing. "Oh Hyne, you didn't have to dress up so nicely for me," he smiled. "But I am rather flattered."
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Key.2.♥   Key.2.♥ [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:44 pm

Hyne blushed, and looked away- feeling a bit flustered. "This so was not for you." She responded harshly, "You know me, everything is for business. Like I have much time to have a life." She huffed, and picked up the menu. "Taro keeps me very busy."

Taro smiled at Kotone, and chuckled lightly. "Mhm. Indeed." He commented as he picked up the menu, ignoring Hyne- he knew she would complain about anything. He wasnt going to give her the satisaction of caring about it. He scanned down the menu, and then set it down as he'd made up his mind already of what he wanted.

Hyne breathed out, and scanned the menu. "Geeze, this stuff is pricey, its been awhile since I've been to a place like this." She laughed lightly, "I need to get myself a really rich boyfriend so I can always eat here." Hyne chuckled to herself. "If only I had the time."
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Key.2.♥   Key.2.♥ [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:44 pm

Kichiro set his menu aside, knowing what it was he wanted to order, and he took Hyne's hand gently in his with an alluring smile. "Why is it that we stopped talking, Hyne? How could I let something so special slip between my fingers?" he smooth talked-which only made matters for the poor woman worse.

I rolled my eyes and scanned the items on the menu, unsure of what it was I wanted to order. "Have you ever been here before, Taro?" I asked, trying my best to ignore the conversation between our two managers, but I knew how Kichiro was. That Hyne woman didn't stand a chance.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Key.2.♥   Key.2.♥ [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:45 pm

Hyne blinked, and took her hand back from him when she realized what he was saying. "What do you mean? We stopped calling because you never called me back." Hyne said bluntly, and breathed out. "You can start being more serious here, we're here for the sake of our two rising stars."

Taro chuckled, and shook his head. "No." He pointed to the menu, "I want this." It was a simple hamburger, such an odd thing to order from a fancy five star resturaunt such as this. "I like American food." He explained lightly, it was almost cute. In an odd way.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Key.2.♥   Key.2.♥ [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:45 pm

I laughed lightly at his smile, and I wrinkled my nose. "Really? American food?" I smiled, and I pointed to a caesar salad on the left side of the menu. "That's what I want. Nothing too heavy or I won't be able to breathe," I laughed, and I turned my attention to our managers.

"Kichiro, will you leave that poor woman alone? We're here for a reason, aren't we?" I questioned, gowing a bit impatient with the way he was acting. I tried my best to mind my manners, however, as I wante dto make a good impression on the two of them. I was going to be spending a lot of time with Taro, and I didn't want us to get off on the wrong start.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Key.2.♥   Key.2.♥ [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:46 pm

Hyne sighed, "Its alright Kotone-chan, Im use to him. Though Im not stuck with him like you are." Hyne chuckled lightly, and then glanced at Taro. "Oh, all your eating is some greasy food? Your so odd Taro." Hyne sighed, "But thats you." She glanced at Kichiro.

"But arnt you hungry?" Taro questioned, he never understood woman. Hyne would be the same way. Say she was hungry, eat a salad, and complain some more. "Why not get something more? Like some shrimp. I heard thats very good here, its fresh- from the sea." This was a differant side to Taro, a wierd caring interested side of Taro- a side that wasnt very present most of the time.

Hyne blinked as her cellphone went off, she picked it up and flipped it open. It was only a text message- she replied quickly- and shut it. Laughing lightly, "Yup. definatly need to find a rich man." She chuckled, and picked up the menu again- looking it over to find what she felt like eating.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Key.2.♥ [Private]   Key.2.♥ [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Key.2.♥ [Private]
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next