Everlasting Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everlasting Night

This is a mature Role Playing site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Key.2.♥ [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

Key.2.♥ [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Key.2.♥ [Private]   Key.2.♥ [Private] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:20 pm

Love's a beautiful thing...until it comes to an end.

My name's Kotone. It means harp sound, giving me the nickname 'Angel.' Angels, harps, they go together like sushi and rice, peanut butter and jelly, black and white, and all that jazz.

So anyway, harps make beautiful noise, right? Well I'm a singer, and that's exactly what I do. I make beautiful noise.

So here's my dilemma:

I'm trapped outside of my dressing room wearing nothing but a fluffy blue robe and matching slippers, waiting for that blockhead of a manager I have to show up with the spare key. Problem here? I go on in thirty minutes! Cutting it close much? I still needed to change clothes, get my hair and nails done, and finish my makeup. So not likely!

God, it's hard being famous. Every little thing stresses you out and you start to get these yucky little wrinkles under your eyes called bags, and you have to put iced cucumbers on them so the swelling goes down. Totally gross. And I don't even like cucumbers!

Anyway, that's not the point. The point is that I'm on in half an hour and I'm completely naked besides this tiny little robe, which by the way hardly covers much anyway. Wouldn't you be pissed too? I think so.

I impatiently stand outside of my dressing room, irritated by the fact that the staff had somehow managed to lose the key for the third time this week. I mean, c'mon? How hard is it to keep a key for Christs' sake? We really needed new workers around here.

After what seems like hours I finally hear footsteps coming toward me from behind, and I smile wickedly to myself. Finally someone I can totally chew out.

"Do you have any idea what time it is?" I snap, turning swiftly on my heel to face whoever it was that was standing behind me. "I go on in-" I suddenly stop mid-sentence and my jaw drops as I stand dumbfounded. Who was this guy? He wasn't my manager! Why was he backstage? Well whatever his reasonings were, they better be damn good because I am so not in the mood right now.

I give the stranger a dirty look and put my hands on my hips, my eyebrows raised impatiently as I waited for an explanation.

Your guardian Angel.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chandraladawn
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

Key.2.♥ [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Key.2.♥   Key.2.♥ [Private] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:22 pm

"Sing your heart out!"

"They run my schedule so damn tight I have no room for personal time..." Taro spoke into his cell phone as he walked down a long hallway, he looked ahead and saw a very impatiant looking person ahead. "Hang on, I'll call you back." He shut his phone and approuched the young star.

He stopped as she turned around, and started in on him right away. "Do you have any idea what time it is? I go in-" And she stopped, apparently seeing he was not the one she was exactly waiting for. Taro blinked, and then smiled- a quite charming smile. "Im assuming they lost the key, and you go on stage in less then thirty?" He chuckled, "Happened to me last week." He was Taro Yoon, a young star that was at the top of the charts. And had only started in the biz a year ago.

Taro stepped past her, and banged his fist on the door. "Instead of wasting your time finding that key- unscrew the door handle." He caled through the door and stepped back. "Im late as welll..." He sighed, "The fans are not going to go for this." He leaned aginst the wall and rubbed the back of his neck.

He breathed out, and glanced at Kotone, and smiled. "Your that angel girl right?" He chuckled, "You have a beautiful voice." He looked down at his watch. "Damn, Im not doing no more charity work here..." He sighed to himself, and looked to the door- hearing them trying to unscrew the handle.

Last edited by DarknessDesires on Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

Key.2.♥ [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Key.2.♥   Key.2.♥ [Private] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:22 pm

Taro Yoon? THE Taro Yoon? How had I not recongized him earlier? We were both scheduled to perform at different times, which my managers failed to inform me of. I was livid when I found out. How could someone else share a stage with me? It was absurd, and I immediately told them I was not going have it. They, however, said there was nothing they could do because we were both performing a charity act.

Now that he had so thoughfully helped me, though, I was beginning to lessen my feelings of frustration toward the man. "Unscrew the handle? How do you do that?" I asked a bit less impatiently, my harsh glance that I shot him originally quickly dissolving into a more polite, civil one.

I watched as he called through the door to a few people inside, then leaned backwards against the wall behind me. That's right...The stupid lock on the door got jammed sometimes and couldn't be opened from the outside or inside without that damned key. I looked over at Taro curiously. He seemed so calm and collected, yet he was on in the same amount of time I was! How did he do it? I was hardly ever calm before a performance, and I needed everything to be perfect. A perfectionist? Maybe.

I opened my mouth to say something to the man when I heard the sounds of drilling from within. They were opening my door! Thank God...

"Your that angel girl, right?" I heard Taro's voice from behind me, and I turned lightly on my heel to face him. "You have a beautiful voice."

I felt my chest tighten at his words, and my voice threatened to catch in my throat as I forced out a weak answer. "Th-thanks," I heard my voice quaver a bit and I silently cursed myself for allowing it to happen. What was I, some stupid high school girl? Should I giggle now and throw myself all over him in a skanky little skirt that barely covered my ass? I was such an idiot sometimes.

Still, I wasn't used to comments such as that. Yes, fans groveled at my feet and practically kissed the ground I walked on, but it just wasn't the same coming from another star. Every other star I had come across seemed to despise me. Either that, or tried to get in my pants. It sort of nice getting an honest compliment for once. It was like a small little breath of fresh air that seemed to put me in a slightly better mood.

Not that I cared, anyway. I quickly scolded myself and shook my head. What was I thinking? I couldn't let my guard down around this guy. Just because he seemed like the typical "nice guy," didn't mean he actually was. Looks can be deceiving, and I should know. Boys were liars, anyway.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

Key.2.♥ [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Key.2.♥   Key.2.♥ [Private] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:24 pm

Taro chuckled, hearing her voice quiver. "Dont get too excited." He teased and stepped past her as the door opened, he ran his hand though his hair and sighed. "You need to fix this damn door, or no one is ever going to perform here." He scolded one of the workers as he walked past them. "Its only 15 minutes til the show starts- how careless."

Taro sighed, he stepped into his dressing room which happened to be beside Kotone's. It didnt take Taro anytime to get ready, he usualy came ready- he just always seemed to look perfect. He just changed his shirt, and grabbed a glass of water. "These charity shows suck." Taro glanced over his shoulder as his manager, Hyne, came in.

Hyne sighed, "I know I know..." She grumbled, putting a pen behind her ear. "But it whats you have to do to keep everyone loving you. Plus, this goes to sick kids across the world or whatever." She giggled, "Just smile and stay sexy- and everyone will keep buying your CD's. You have the number one voice, top of the charts- and I plan on keeping you there." Hyne leaned aginst the dresser. "And that angel girl is coming up fast too. Im surprised she agreed to do it- I hear she has quite the attitude."

Taro chuckled, and glanced at her. "All girls have quite the attitude." He took another chug and set the glass down. "Anyways, five minutes." He glanced at his watch. "So if I go first that gives her more time to get ready." He looked to Hyne, "Since we both were stuck behind that damn door."

Hyne blinked, "Are you serious? Your feeling sorry for the brat?" Hyne sighed, "Okay okay, whatever- she was scheduled to go first- but I doubt any of your fans would mind the switch. Its basically you play, she plays, and back and forth- and then two more stars come at the end."
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

Key.2.♥ [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Key.2.♥   Key.2.♥ [Private] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:25 pm

I watched as Taro scolded one of the workers as he walked pass them, then disappeared into his dressing room next door. He was right. No one would ever be able to perform if they couldn't get those damn doors open. How was I supposed to get ready in five minutes?? I let out an irritated sigh and locked myself in my dressing room, hurrying through my things to find the outfit I was supposed to wear. They hadn't laid it out for me on my chair like they were supposed to do, so now I had to dig through everything to find it! I had five minutes to find my clothes, and I still needed to put them on! That didn't include fixing my hair and doing my makeup. I couldn't believe this.

"Excuse me, Miss Angel?" I hear a nervous voice from outside of my door, and I quickly opened it, still in my robe, and glared daggers at who stood behind it.

"Do you have any idea what time it is??" I snapped. "I have to be on in five minutes, and my clothes aren't even here!" I crossed my amrs and raised my eyebows at the woman, clearly not amused. She hunked down a bit and immediately shifted her eyes to the ground, unable match my gaze.

"That's why I'm here," she replied timidly, rubbing her hands together nervously. "Mr. Yoon's volunteered to perform before you to give you time to freshen up."

My eyebrows dropped and I gazed at the woman curiously. "Are you sure?" I asked, my voice more calm and civilized this time. "Well why didn't you say so in the first place? I wouldn't have yelled," I answered matter-of-factly, and the woman just bowed in response.

"I did try, but-nevermind, Miss Angel. I'll leave you to get ready." And with that she hurried down the hall and out of sight.

Leaving me like that, I must say, did confuse me a bit. Why were pepole always running from me? I never quite understood it, and I stood there wasting time for a few moments before I snapped back to at the sound of someone's voice.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

Key.2.♥ [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Key.2.♥   Key.2.♥ [Private] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:25 pm

"Its only giving you a few more minutes, but its better then nothing." Taro leaned aginst the doorframe, "Your on in ten." He chuckled as he moved away from her door- and started to walk down the hallway towards the stage- where you could hear excited fans already cheering during the annoucements.

Hyne walked behind Taro, she glanced at Kotone- and then to the back of Taro's head. "Your never this nice, are you interested in her?" Hyne raised and eyebrow, "Because I need you to focus, even if this is just a charity act-" Hyne sighed, she crossed her arms- and hugged her clipboard to her chest.

Taro glanced over his shoulder, and smirked. "Its nothing of that sort- that mind of yours always comes up with silly sceme." He teased, "Im only singing two songs right? Then we switch-" He said to himself, as if to get it stright. Once he got a nod from Hyne he stepped past some people and out onto stage.

The crowd erupted with cheers, screams, and adoring fans exclaiming thier love for him. Taro walked up to the mic, and grabbed it into his hand. Everyone was cheering so loud, you could feel the vibrations. Taro smirked, he loved this feeling- and that is why he sang his heart out.

"Still enough
Although I know you're not begging
Still as the thoughts running through your mind
Still enough
Although I know you're not begging
Give me a reason to make you mine

I will devour you
Take all the pain away
I cannot stay my hand
From reaching out so that I can
Empower you
For all eternity
It seems to ease my mind
To know that you've brought
Meaning to my life

Had enough
Although I see you're not running
Still are the thoughts running through your mind
Dead to love
The path that you are now taking
Show me the reason to make you mine"
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

Key.2.♥ [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Key.2.♥   Key.2.♥ [Private] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:26 pm

Ten minutes. Now that, I could do. I wondered if I should call out a thanks as he walked away toward the entrance to the stage, but I shook the thoughts from my mind. I needed to focus on getting ready and performing today, not on him. I quickly shut the door to my room and silently finished prepping myself for my performance.

--Ten minutes later

I looked into the mirror with a satisfied smile. I always gazed over every feature of my body before deciding to leave my room, and today I was very impressed with myself. I was wearing a pure white dress that perfectly fit itself to every curve of me, showing off my toned body and shapely frame. My makeup was simple but sufficient, my eyes adorned with a shimmery silver powder, and I wore a silver chained necklace as well as matching earrings to give it a final touch.

I didn't need to use hardly any makeup anyway to snag the heart of anyone around me. It was a natural gift I had been given since birth, and I very well knew how to use it too.

As I walked out into the hallway toward the entrance to the stage, I secretly smiled to myself at all the sighs of awe I was recieving from the workers. I smiled as I made eye contact with the woman I had shouted at earlier, and she immediately quickly blushed and cast her eyes downward and away from mine.

"My, you look very stunning today, Miss Angel," I heard a voice sound from behind me, and I turned to become face to face with my manager.

"Kichiro, where the hell were you earlier?" I whispered so only hr could hear, but he knew I wasn't amused.

"C'mon, baby, you know I have some things to attend to before every one of your perfomrances. And what about the fans? Yoshi isn't here to keep them at bay, so I got stuck with the job." He grinned as I rolled my eyes.

"But I did hear that you had some trouble with that dressing room door of your again. And then Mr. Yoon came and saved the day." He trailed his fingers down my cheek and shot me a charming wink. "I'm indeed jealous of him, sweeping my little Angel off her feet like that and stealing her away from me."

I let out an irritated growl and slapped his hand away. "Don't touch me. I'm not in the mood."

"Oh, quite being such a drag. You know you want me." He smirked and kissed at me before walking away. "Oh, and by the way," he called out as he made his way further down the hall. "Good luck!"
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

Key.2.♥ [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Key.2.♥   Key.2.♥ [Private] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:26 pm

The crowd was going crazy! Thier cheers could be heard outside of the concert hall, and down the hallways. Hyne sighed, and glanced over- seeing Kotone with her manager. 'That brat causes so many problems.' Hyne sighed to herself, and looked onstage as Taro was finishing up. 'How could my Taro-kun even show kindness towards such a brat?'

The crowd was going wild, wanting more- but Taro set aside his mic and waved as he walked off stage. Taro smirked as he set aside his guitar. "Hey." He looked to Hyne, "Maybe I'll do more charity work." He joked, but still smiled- qhich was odd- he usualy stayed in a stolic mood.

Hyne blinked, and sighed. "Well of course you will, but not so many- the big concerts are what you have lined up." Hyne tapped her clipboard, and placed a hand on her hip. "But Im glad to see you smiling." She chuckled, "Since you've been a bit upset since-"

"Thats enough." His tone went cold, and he walked past her. Taro sighed as he ran his hand through his hair- and walked past Kotone as she went to the stage. "Good luck." He spoke as he passed her, he continued to walk to his dressing room- he needed to get some water before he went on stage again.

Hyne sighed, 'Yup, he's still the same.' Hyne crossed her arms, she'd stay out here and watch Angels performace as well- and try to figure Taro out. 'I've been his manager for over a year now- and he hasnt even let me in. And Im the closest person to him! What a jerk.' Hyne sighed to herself.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

Key.2.♥ [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Key.2.♥   Key.2.♥ [Private] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:27 pm

"Thanks," I replied as he passed me by, smirking to myself as I entered the stage and was greeted by the sound of thousands of cheers. There were signs and posters everywhere, and their favorite saying was made obvious.

"Get down on your knees and pray, 'cuz Angel's on her way!!"

Get down on your knees and pray? That was a new one on me. Some of the things these crazy fans would do blew my mind.

As I made my way out into the middle of the stage I waved my hand, looking to all the people with a welcoming smile. There was something about being up on stage that invigorated me and made me forget all my irritation. The stage and the mic were for me and me alone, and I was definitely in my element. Good, I needed this. I had been way stressed out lately.

"Welcome everybody! On behalf of all the charities that invited me to come perform for them, and all of the fans that came to support this event, I just wish to say thank you very much!" I bowed and smiled cutely, receiving a roar of cries and screams from the audience. It brought a genuine grin to my lips and I shot a wink at one of the men calling out my name from the front side of the stage. "Now, let's get started!"

I raised the mic up into the air to catch the sounds of the crowd's cheers before I placed it under my lips and began to sing my heart out, letting the beat of my music overtake me and the words gently flow off of my tongue.

"The life you lead is but a dream

And death is not the end

So c'mon, baby, let yourself give into me

And let destiny reveal its plan

If freedom guides your wings

Then let yourself soar

And when the wind blows through your hair

Think of me

When the tears are streaming down your face

And it seems that sprakling ray of hope is lost

Let the sun bring warmth down upon you

And think of me.

So let yourself open up to me, baby

And I'll wrap my wings around you

Only your heart knows the answers

And I've got the key in my grasp

This key to heart ♥️"
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

Key.2.♥ [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Key.2.♥   Key.2.♥ [Private] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:27 pm

Hyne watched as Kotone walked onto stage, the crowd seemed to love her- of course she always put on a perfect face for her fans. Thats how everyone was. Thier fans never fell in love with the true them. A shame. Hyne tapped her cheek with a pencil as she watched her. 'She really knows how to draw the crowd in- that must be why Kichiro-kun wanted to be her manager...'

"She has a good voice." Taro stood behind Hyne, he'd scared her since he just always seemed to come out of no where. "I would like to go on tour with her." He chuckled, "She really does have the voice of an Angel." He commented as he glanced down at his cellphone- checking some texts he'd recieved.

Hyne twitched, "Why do you always pop out of no where...?" She grumbled, and crossed her arms, "Are you serious? She hasnt even gone on tour yet, she's high class- and very hard to please. Trust me. I've heard quite alot about her." Hyne sighed, "Are you seriously that interested in her?"

"Nope. I just hate her, thats all." Taro closed his cellphone, and looked on stage. "Well Im up." He chuckled, smiling at Hyne. "Wish me luck." He walked past Kotone as he walked onto the stage- the crowd going wild. They somehow were able to not loose thier breath- as they continued to cheer.

Hyne shivered, 'Wh-what!?' Hyne was shocked at that response, 'Then why the hell would he want to go on tour with her!?' Hyne grumbled, 'He is so wierd...' Hyne watched as the staff complimented Kotone, of course sucking up to her. 'Plus- its not up to him if she goes on tour anyways... What a vain boy.'

--After the concert...

The staff was complimenting the stars- and opening up bottles of champaign. "That was excellent! We're all so glad that you all have come out and performed for our charity!" The woman in charged smiled at them all as she started to pour them glasses.

The room was full, it had the four stars that performed- and thier managers and staff. Also the musicans, and a few fans who had special VIP passes. The music being played was recorded from thier show, and there was a food out- along with the fine wine and champiegn.

Taro leaned aginst the wall as people swarmed around him, he smiled at some fans- and signed thier ticket or a body part- and just minded his own business. Not really socializing, since thats the way he was. Hyne stood by him, and just monitored what was going on around them.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

Key.2.♥ [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Key.2.♥   Key.2.♥ [Private] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:28 pm

My manager Kichiro opened a bottle of champaigne, though not before making a speech about how wonderfully we all performed, and he poured glasses all around-handing one to me first, of course. I smiled and thanked him, then gazed around the room before catching sight of Taro Yoon leaning against one of the walls across the room, completely swarmed by fans.

"He's such a huge star here," I noted to myself, watching the fans all smiles as they received the autographs and pictures they desires-some with squeals and some even with tears. Which reminded me...

I turned to where a swarm of my own fans stood, and I smiled in their direction-a sign that they took as allowing them to come closer to me and shower my with praise. You know, the usual 'Oh, I'm your biggest fan!' or 'Gawd, Kotone, you're so hot up there!' The first few times were flattering-but after a while it got a bit over the top. My security guard stood closely next to where I sat-not too close to threaten the fans but close enough to let them know that he meant business. Last time there was a get together like this, some guy tried to kidnap me and take me home with him. Creepy.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

Key.2.♥ [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Key.2.♥   Key.2.♥ [Private] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:28 pm

It was a long, and loud night. Taro didnt care for events such as these, but went along with it to please his fans and manager. He though tired, and was the first to leave out of all of the stars that had performed that evning. Taro walked down the long hallway towards the exit, with Hyne quickly fallowing behind.

"You know you could smile some more." Hyne huffed, "Your tough guy attitude will only get you so far. I cant wait til someone breaks away that cold atire." She grumbled, mostly talking to herself- because she knew how Taro was. He just didnt care what she had to say.

Taro glanced at Hyne, and flashed her a small smile- that took her by surprise. He didnt say a word, he just looked forwards and walked towards the van that was parked outback. Once they were in, and were headed back to the agancy- Taro spoke up. "We're in the same agancy right?"

Hyne blinked, "Oh, that Angel girl? Yes. The president-san bought out her contract." Hyne tapped her pencil on her clipboard and raised and eyebrow. "If you hate her so much, why are you curious about her? And this makes me curious. Do you know her?"
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

Key.2.♥ [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Key.2.♥   Key.2.♥ [Private] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:29 pm

It was finally the end of the night and the fans were taking their leave, as well as the other performers and their managers. Thank God. I was exhausted-not to mention a bit on the grumpy side. Still, Kichiro always found a way to somehow try my patience just enough to annoy me, but not send me off the edge.

As we thanked everyone we needed to and exited down the hall and towards our conference room, Kichiro wouldn't stop grinning at me. It wasn't that 'Oh, I'm so happy' kind of grin either. It was a 'I know something you don't know' kind of look. I hate those.

"Wipe that stupid grin off your face and tell me what's up, Kichiro," I grumbled, not wanting to get into yet another arguement with the stupid man. That's all we ever did. Fight, fight, fight, fight, fight. I wasn't in the mood tonight. I was too tired.

"You sure you wanna know? You might not be able to sleep tonight," he teased, and I rolled my eyes.

"Stop taunting me. Tell me before I leave you here for the night," I snapped, and I crossed my arms like I meant business, thogh I knew he knew I wasn't really going to leave. He had the keys to the limo, anyway. Stupid bastard. "And why are we going to the conference room. I thought we were done for the night."

"You are," he replied with a smirk, placing the pen he was holding to his chin with a small chuckle. "But someone wants to meet with me tonight to dicuss a bit of a partnership with you."

I stopped in my tracks and placed my hands on his chest, stoppping him as well. He gazed at me with a comical expression that made me want to slap him. "What are you talking about??" I questioned, getting rather impatient with him as he kept beating around the bush. It was just like him never to answer my questions directly. At least, not until he saw how I was irritated by him. He seemed to get a kick out of that.

"Mr. Yoon would like to go on tour with you. How do you like that, huh? Seems your knight in shining armor wants more than just to resuce you from a locked dressing room," he teased, and I socked his arm out of both irritation and surprise. Taro Yoon wanted to tour with me? Somebody slap me.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

Key.2.♥ [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Key.2.♥   Key.2.♥ [Private] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:29 pm

He didnt respond back to his mangers questions, he just looked out the window. He'd seen Kotone every so often at performances, and dinner partys- but thier paths hadnt crossed until this night. Though thier paths had crossed long before this, once, they'd both changed.

Hyne breathed out, "Well." She sighed as the car stopped, "You go talk with the president, he wants to speak with you. I have things I need to attend to. Definatly if you want that tour." Hyne sighed, feeling a bit stressed out. "And her manager is such a jerk- he's always picking on me..." She complained, more or less to herself. Since she'd known Kichiro for years.

Taro looked to her and smiled lightly, and with that he got out of the car. That smile definatly shocked Hyne, she never knew what type of mood he was in. Taro just didnt seem to care about anything, that is, until he was on stage. Singing on stage was the only place he showed true emotions.

Hyne sighed, and tapped the driver on the shoulder. "Lets get going, we need to go back- I have a meeting with Kichiro-sama." Hyne sighed as she leaned back in her seat. 'This would be her first tour, and with an A-list star- will she be able to even handle it? Maybe thats why-' Hyne sighed, 'He's so confusing...'
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

Key.2.♥ [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Key.2.♥   Key.2.♥ [Private] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:30 pm

I let out a sigh of exhaustion as the limo finally pulled up to the extravagant hotel I was staying at. I ran my hand through my thick black hair as I watched the driver exit out of the dirver's side and rush to open my door for me. He knew I was tired and could be cranky at times when he took too long, but this time I wasn't irritated at all. In fact, I was still in shock about what Kichiro had told me.

"Mr. Yoon would like to go on tour with you. How do you like that, huh? Seems your knight in shining armor wants more than just to resuce you from a locked dressing room."

I yawned and noded in thanks to the driver, which won me a look of surpise from him. I didn't understand why. I wasn't that rude. At least, not most of the time.

A bellboy came runing out as well, fetching my things for me and castinghis eyes downward as I walked past him. His cheeks turned a bright shade of red when he finally got the courage to look up, and I shot him a cute wink. How silly men were, being pleased so easily. I entered the hotel with a smile and pressed the button for the elevator, waiting for it to make its way from whatever floor it was on to pick me up.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

Key.2.♥ [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Key.2.♥   Key.2.♥ [Private] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:30 pm

Taro had grabbed his acoustic guitar out of the van before she'd diven off, that and his bag of things. He carried them inside, and walked past the front desk- which the two girls were quick to greet him with a hello. He just chuckled as he walked past them towards the elevator. This building was huge, not only did it have hundreds of offices- it had studios from everything from movie's, models, and recording studio's. The agency was a big one, actually the biggest in Japan.

Taro stepped into the elevator and pressed the button that would take him to the top floor. That floor was the presidents floor. The bell dinged, and the doors opened-- Taro stepped out and walked down the hallway towards the presidents office.

--Meanwhile...

Hyne let out a sigh as she walked down the dark hallway, heading towards the confernce room. 'And that Kichiro is gonna definatly be a pain- I wonder what type of special treatment she'll want? Her own tour bus?' Hyne opened up the door, and put on a fake smile as she stepped into the room. "Long time, no call back."
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

Key.2.♥ [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Key.2.♥   Key.2.♥ [Private] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:31 pm

I stretched my arms over my head and yawned as the elevator let out a ding, its doors opening in front of me. I stepped in and leaned against the side wall, sliding in the special key I had received when I first arrived at the hotel. It was a card key that was used to access the top level of the hotel-where the Presidetial suites were. There were only two, and I still didn't know who it was I shared that floor with. Other than the other mysterious stranger, I had the top floor to myself. How relaxing that was. Kichiro had tried to convince me to let him stay in the room with me, insisting that there would be more than enough room, but I didn't want to have to deal with him at night too. That was the only time I actually got to myself.

The elevator doors opened as I finally reached the top, and I stepped out-then paused as I noticed the elevator beside me was coming up to this floor as well. maybe I would finally find out who it was that had the other Presidential suite. I stood there, watching, waiting.

--Meanwhile

"Oh, Hyne," Kichiro grinned, placing the pen he had in his hands to his lips with a chuckle. "You know how busy my schedule is! And with Angel things are twice as exciting around here." He gazed her over for a moment before sitting down at the conference tabel and motioning for her to sit down across from him. "Come now, don't be shy. I won't bite," he teased.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

Key.2.♥ [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Key.2.♥   Key.2.♥ [Private] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:31 pm

The elavator dinged, and the door opened- it was a slight pause before the person stepped out. "Ahhh- the presidental suits!" A small giggled came from a smlll figure, as she blinked- getting the feeling she was being watched. "Eh?" Mio turned, and cocked her head to the side. "Oh- your that Angel girl right?" Mio then smiled sweetly, "Im Mio!" She exclaimed, "I guess we get to share the top floor!"

Mio was a well known model, and movie star. Though she was only 5'1, she modeled childrens clothing, but she was 18 years old. She was known as one of the cutest 'little' stars in Japan. "Can I call you Angel? Or is it Motone? Or Kotine? Or something- I totally forgot!" She giggled innocently.

--Meanwhile...

"Yeah, well you dont bother the hell out of me- take me out- and dont call me back." She grumbled as she sat across from him. "Anyways, I found myself someone who will call back." She let out a sigh, even though she never had the time to call her new man back- she was always so busy with Taro's business. "Are you sure your Angel girl is ready to tour?"
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

Key.2.♥ [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Key.2.♥   Key.2.♥ [Private] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:32 pm

I was surpised to see the model Mio standing beside me, and I smiled in greeting. She was, in fact, very tiy-but I wasn't so tall myself. Still, I looked like a giant compared to her.

"Angel's fine," I smiled, cocking my head at the clothes she was wearing. "I love it," I commented, referring to her outfit. "A new design, maybe?"

--Meanwhile

"I know you don't mean that," Kichiro pouted, and he placed a hand on Hyne's wrist lightly, gazing at her with mocking brown eyes. His pout quickly disppeared, though, when he brought his pen to his lips again. "In any case, I believe that Angel is 100% ready to go on tour with Mr. Yoon. My only question is, is he ready to go on tour with her? She isn't exactly-" he paused, searching for the word he wanted to use. "She isn't exactly a compromising woman."
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

Key.2.♥ [Private] Empty

Mio giggled, "Okay Angel!" She brought her hands up to her face in a cute way, and giggled. "Im so happy to meet you in person! I have a CD of yours, its really nice!" She complimented, and then glanced down at her clothing, and giggled. "Yeah! Its a new brand that comes out next month! Isnt it cute? They're actually for young teens!! Im so excited!"

--Meanwhile...

Hyne rolled her eye's, and brought her hand back to herself- and away from him. "Yeah okay-" She breathed out, and looked to him. "Anyways-" She let out a small sigh, "Like my Taro isnt thick headed as well. I actually think it would be good for him. I was just worried about your Angel, I wouldnt want the poor thing to do anything she couldnt handle."
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

Key.2.♥ [Private] Empty

"It's adorable," I smiled, chuckling at the compliment she had just given me. "Oh really? Is it the new one? in any case, I'm so very glad you like it. My favorite is Track 6. It was a lot of fun to record."

I heard the ding of the elevaor once again behind me, and I turned as the doors opened to see the bellboy with all of my things. He immediately cast his eyes downward again, his face turning bright red as he bowed to me, then Mio.

"I've got your things, Miss Angel. Would you like me to carry them into your suite?"

I smiled at how flustered he was, especially now that he was in front of me and Mio. "That would be perfect. Thank you very much," I smiled, then turned and bowed to Mio. "I really should be going now. It's very late. Maybe I'll see you tomorrow."

--Meanwhile

"Whether she can handle it or not, she's pretty good at pretending," he replied with a chuckle, grinning as she brushed his hand away from hers. "It will be a good experience for her to see what it's like to really be on top. I'd like to see what she's really made of."
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

Key.2.♥ [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Key.2.♥   Key.2.♥ [Private] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:33 pm

Mio giggled, and flipped her hand as she laughed lightly. "Yeah! Thats an awesome track!" She exclaimed but her attention soon turned to the bellboy. She just giggled, "The help here is always terrific!" She complimented, but then blinked when Angel was turning away. "Oh wait-" Her small childish voice called after her. "Did you perform with Taro Yoon?"

--Meanwhile...

Hyne let out a sigh, "You push her to her limits, she might fall down." Hyne tapped her pen on the table top. "Well, then I guess its settled, they'll go on tour together." Hyne said bluntly, "But at what times? I printed off this list- and from anywhere between next week and the next three months would be perfect."
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

Key.2.♥ [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Key.2.♥   Key.2.♥ [Private] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:33 pm

"Taro Yoon?"

I froze for a moment, surprised by her question, but I quickly snapped out of it and nodded politely. "Why yes, actually. Tonight for the charity drive."

--Meanwhile

"Let's let the stars decide that for themselves. I'm tired of talking about such boring topics," he yawned, then propped his chin up in his elbow with a sly smile. "It is rather late, you know."
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

Key.2.♥ [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Key.2.♥   Key.2.♥ [Private] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:34 pm

Mio nodded, "Oh- I wish I could have gone..." She sighed lightly, "Because Taro Yoon is mine!" She decleared quite bluntly, and her small tone rose up once again! "I've been in love with him since he started, and I want to support him in every way I can." She giggled innocently, "So just watch out for any fans who try to get too close, and tell me! I wont stand for that." She giggled as she waved, "Nighty night!"

--Meanwhile...

Hyne blinked, "Oh, your so right-" She said glancing at her watch. "I need to call my man-" She aid absent mindedly. "Pick a time, and give me a call." She grabbed her bag and stood up. "I think if its next week or next month- it'll be good." She laughed lightly. Still talking business.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

Key.2.♥ [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Key.2.♥   Key.2.♥ [Private] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:34 pm

I chuckled nervously at Mio's words and nodded in response. It was all I could do, especially because I had heard I was about to go on tour with him. "Heh, sure thing Miss Mio. Goodnight," I smiled awkwardl, unsure of what else to do. I slowly turned to where the bellboy had finished unpacking my things and thanked him with a smile, retiring for the night.

--Meanwhile

"That's not exactly what I meant, but if you insist," Kichiro replied, taking her hand in his and placing a light kiss on it before picking up his things as well. "I'll call you tomorrow for a late lunch. See ya around," he grinned, waving as he stepped into his limo and vanished out of sight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Key.2.♥ [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Key.2.♥ [Private]   Key.2.♥ [Private] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Key.2.♥ [Private]
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next