Everlasting Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everlasting Night

This is a mature Role Playing site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Baby, cant you see Im crying? [Private]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

Baby, cant you see Im crying? [Private] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Baby, cant you see Im crying?   Baby, cant you see Im crying? [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 2:07 am

Mao turned off the water, and stepped out of the shower. She reached out an grabbed a towel to caress the water off her smooth skin. After putting her hair up, and wrapping a towel around herself- she walked out of the bathroom. Her attention went back to Kai, who'd just snuggled in more.

Mao huffed, acting annoyed- though she was very curious to see if this kid would actually stay around. She walked towards the bed, and sat down on the edge- she reached over and poked Kai. "Wake up. Dont you have school? I cant just attend to you, I have to get ready for work." She said bluntly. Mao raised and eyebrow, waiting for his reaction.

--Meanwhile...

Jax had arrived early today, for the first time in along time. He walked down the hallway towards his office, and paused when he saw Ayumi's office light on. He opened the door, and stepped in. He glanced around to see she was there, he turned off the light- and proceeded to go to his office as he aciddently bumped into someone.

He reached out and grabbed onto her before she could fall back, but she'd managed to spill her coffee when they bumped. Jax blinked, realizing it was Ayumi- and he became a bit flustered. Something he hadnt felt in along time, it was odd. "Oh-" He was at a loss of words. "I didnt see you there-"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chandraladawn
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Baby, cant you see Im crying?   Baby, cant you see Im crying? [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 2:08 am

Kai mumbled in his sleep turning over as the prodding of Mao stirred him from his dreams. Yawning Kai raised his hands over his head and stretched out. For being so young he was well defined, but definately a smaller frame as his shoulders stood. It caused a bit of excrutiating pain when he changed from one form to his other but that was soon forgotten this random train of thought stopping as he relaxed and met the gaze Mao had on him.

"Wha? Oh..school...." He glanced around for a clock and finding one on the table by the bed his eyes shot open. "Oh crap!" Kai winced but got out of bed quickly throwing on his school uniform that had been tooken off, fixing it up to look as neat as it could after the abuse it went through.

-------------

Ayumi gasped feeling herself start to fall before being snatched back into place. She bit her lip and gasped as the coffee spilt over the cup and onto her hand. "Ah! You stupid stupid person watch where-" She started out glaring before looking up and as she glanced to his eyes hers popped open wider. "Oh, oh no, I'm sorry! Don't worry about it! Really, I apologize I shouldn't have said that..."

She shifted getting herself into balance again. Ayumi blushed in embarrassment before noticing the folder that had once been in her arms, now scattered on the floor with coffee on it as well. "Shoot!" Ayumi mumbled under her breath before leaning down and trying to pull all the papers together into a pile. "I'll get right on this, you'll be needing these for the first meeting in about an hour."
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Baby, cant you see Im crying?   Baby, cant you see Im crying? [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 2:18 am

That actually made Mao smile, "You seriously didnt set an alarm or anything?" She got upoff the bed, and walked over to him. As she stood infront of him, she strightened his tie- and moved her fingures along the collar so it was even. "There." She looked him in the eye's, since he wasnt that much taller then her. She let go of his shirt, and turned away- she walked over to her vanity mirror and sat infront of it. She started to brush her hair, and apply some basic blush and eyeliner.

"Grab something out of the fridge if your hungry, you of course know your way around."

--Meanwhile...

"Meeting? Oh. That one." He reminded himself, "Its not that important, take your time- they expect me to be late." He commented, "And they run on my schedual." He chuckled, helping her pick up the papers. "Dont stress about a thing." He handed her the files he'd picked up, and walked into his office.

Jaz turned on the lights, and shut the door behind him. He ran his hand through his hair as he stepped infront of the window- looking out he could see many people below. He felt a slight pain in his heart for a moment when Kai crossed his mind, but he felt something completly differant when it came to Ayumi. It was strange.

(Just for JennBear and me! <3)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baby, cant you see Im crying? [Private]   Baby, cant you see Im crying? [Private] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baby, cant you see Im crying? [Private]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3