Everlasting Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everlasting Night

This is a mature Role Playing site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Baby, cant you see Im crying? [Private]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

Baby, cant you see Im crying? [Private] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Baby, cant you see Im crying?   Baby, cant you see Im crying? [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:56 am

[sorry this is going to be short o.o]

Ayumi came closer to the desk, staring down the enormous amount of work files. Great. Oh well, it was better than dealing with the phone calls. She picked them up and opened her mouth to ask Jax if he would like something from the refreshments area but he answered his phone. She closed her lips, putting a big smile on though it was noticable that she was unsure of the new position and was shy. Turning around she walked out of the office and back into her own, the pocket to her suit top vibrating from the text Mika sent.

Setting the files down on her own desk and closing the door to her office Ayumi quickly pulled out her cellphone glancing at the message. Her jaw dropped open. What. The. Heck. She hit reply and asked what exactly Mika ment then sent the text and slipped the phone back into her pocket. Open up the first file she began organizing them into their right piles before filing them away, well, begining to.

Korren was as shocked as Mao, himself blushing. "Hey, oh wait hold on don't move! I'll help you." He shifted, lifting her up despite his thin frame and setting her to sitting in his chair. "One second." Leaving his cubicle Korren returned with an ice pack and bandage. "Don't move for a while, I'm half a day ahead in my work already so you don't have to rush." Carefully lifting her ankle a bit he wrapped the ice bag around it and grabbed his book bag, propping her foot ontop of it.

"You probably just sprained you ankle..." Korren looked up for the first time, smiling at Mao. "That was quite the tumble you took, I always warn the girls that heels will be the death of them, whether or not they look really great." He chuckled.

---At the school

Kai listened to Emiho, grinning with his dimples flashing. "Yes Emi, lots of notes." He sighed then went about taking his own seat, opening up the plain notebook and grabbing his pencil. The day was going to be long, he could hardly wait to get to the hairdressors anymore. Maybe he would even start playing guitar again. Wow, he realized that he had stopped doing a lot of stuff that Kai had enjoyed before.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chandraladawn
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Baby, cant you see Im crying?   Baby, cant you see Im crying? [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:57 am

Mika chuckled, and quickly replied to Ayumi's confused text. Telling her that Mao had fallen into Korrens lap, and that Korren was now fixing her ankle. Mika hid her cellphone in her hands under her desk as a co-worker walked by, she didnt want to get in trouble for using her cell while she's on the clock.

Mao was quite red in the face, she looked away from him- and grumbled a bit. She was deffinatly unhappy. She only started to calm down when he started to take care of her, even though it was embaressing- it was still nice. "This is the first time this has ever happened to me." She said in a blunt cold tone. "They're just old shoes, but I adored them." She huffed, now sounding a bit sad her shoe was ruined.

--Meanwhile...

Emiho smiled at Kai, and then looked forwards to the teacher. She secretly took out her cell and texted Kai, saying he looked happier today- and that made her happy. Emi smiled as she sent the text, and then pocketed her cellphone. She started to write down the notes off the board, she didnt want to become too distracted- and fall behind on the lesson.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Baby, cant you see Im crying?   Baby, cant you see Im crying? [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:57 am

Ayumi laughed, what a sight that would be to see! The most amusing things always seemed to happen when she was not watching. She sent back a message saying that Mika should have snapped a photo then went back to work. After a few minutes Ayumi was again in the world of work, on her tip toes, tongue between teeth as she fought her height to get the basket for files that needed to be reconsidered down from above the filing cabinet.

Korren nodded. "I have four sisters, so can entirely understand what your going through." He then smiled at her seeing her ease up a bit. "I barely had my own closet when I was living at home, they figured the hiarchy(sp o.o) of age made my closet their shoe racks." Laughing a little he took the ice away after minutes of letting it numb then wrapped the bandage moderately tight around from her foot up half her leg. "Leave the tension on, and you might want to hunt down a pair of pants."

Kor' looked around then back up at her. "Maybe we could go for coffee sometime, considering I'm pretty sure your one of my new bosses right?"

---School Ends

Kai always had a few hours before Jax got off, to do whatever he wanted to do and that was just the case today. "Emiho, I'll see you tomorrow!" He had recieved her text late as we walked towards the haircut shop and grinned. Emiho definately was his only friend, and a very good one at that! Entering the shop Kai saw his ex and called out to him. Sitting in the chair he grinned as Tyron did his hair how he used to.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Baby, cant you see Im crying?   Baby, cant you see Im crying? [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:58 am

"Dont slip." Jax's smooth voice came from behind Ayumi, which obviously startled her- making her actually loose her balance and slip backwards. He happened to be quick, catching her in his arms- firmly holding onto her wasit as he helped put her up right. "Wow, you got pretty far." He commented, letting go of her wasit, and looking over her handy work.

Mika was about to enter Ayumi's small office, but she heard voices- so she paused. 'Is that Mr. Takaya?' Mika questioned herself, and decided to listen in for a moment. 'Argh- cant hear them...' Mika felt frustrated, and gave up- it wasnt like she could just barge in.

"Is that what turned you gay?" Mao said bluntly, like her brother, she didnt hold her tongue. "You could say that Im just as much your boss as Mr. Takaya is, Im Ms. Takaya. His sister, and the only daughter." She explained, and flipped her hair our of her face, and let out a huff. "Well thank you anyways, help me to my office will you?" She looked down at him, to her- he was mearly another pawn.

There was something about Korren that she wanted to currupt. It reminded her of Kai when her brother first brought him home. The boy use to be carefree and innocent, now he seemed bitter and snappy. Something she wanted to use aginst her brother.

--Meanwhile...

Emiho breathed out, she held onto her cellphone in her hands as she walked down the street. She missed hanging out with Kai, she only seemed to see him in school. It'd been like this for almost a half a year now, and he'd changed so much. But today he seemed more happy, that was always a plus. 'Maybe if I was a guy Kai would like me-'
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Baby, cant you see Im crying?   Baby, cant you see Im crying? [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:58 am

Ayumi blushed to a bright rose red. "Oh! Mr.Takaya! I didn't hear you come in." Her heart beat as if trying to leap from her chest. With his help she righted herself, fixing her shirt turning around to face him. She smiled politely. "It's not much really, I just have an odd habit of going into my own little world when working so it seems to get done. Most people bug me about it." Ayumi was talking a little faster than usual and she couldn't hold his gaze for long. He seemed to have a very dominant presence to him. "Oh, you must need something, I'm sorry I didn't hear the paging."

Korren laughed loudly at her bluntness. "No, if anything they would make me straighter. I figured since you were here late that you must have been another of my bosses." He stood up then wrapped an arm around her, taking what little weight she did have, off the sprained ankle. "It would be no problem for me to help you to your office." Korren did just that with a cheery attitude the entire time.

---At the hairdressor

"Wow." Kai whistled. His hair was back to the explosion of colors and the style it used to be. "It looks great!" Now this felt more natural, the styling done was exactly the way he wanted it to be. "Thanks!" Giving a brief hug to his ex, Kai left the salon taking the long way home. He had entirely forgotten to get Jax to phone his school! They would have left a message with Jax probably adding on that he was late for most of his classes. If the damn building wasn't so big he would not have a problem finding his way around it!
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Baby, cant you see Im crying?   Baby, cant you see Im crying? [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:59 am

"Dont worry about it." He said in a calm tone, not really paying much mind to how nervous she was. He was use to making people feel insurperior to him. He just had that presence. "What sort of foods do you enjoy?" He commented, looking from the pictures of her desk- to her.

--Meanwhile...

Mao let out a sigh, "Its a shame." She commented, "Well Im deffinatly going home early today." She said as she sat down in her office chair, she looked down at her ankle- and then back up to him. "Well thanks, but you should go back to your work. Dont want any rumors going around to confuse them." She winked, "I'd be bad for your image." Mao picked up her cellphone, "Yes, an aciddent. I would love for you to come get me." She then hung up the phone, and leaned back in her chair to relax for a moment.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Baby, cant you see Im crying?   Baby, cant you see Im crying? [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:59 am

Ayumi blushed again. "Oh, well Mika and I go out for Italian a lot but we always try different places." She could not believe how jumpy she felt around him, all the rumors and what Mika herself had said about him. To watch out and be careful. Jax just seemed to throw out that kind of a feeling and she doubted for him it was unusual. Glancing around she caught sight of the pictures he was looking at. One was of Mika piggy-backing Ayumi in college, another of Ayumi sketching on art paper, and one more of a sneak attack from Mika where she was getting kissed on the cheek by the troublesome girl.

Korren nodded. "Careful with that." He warned then waved leaving her office and walking back to his own. Odd woman, but nice. Korr' had the feeling she was used to squashing people though and knew enough to look out for that in a person. He was not about to get yanked around like a puppet again. Picking up the phone he resumed the calls to other companies, fixing any problems that they had with the plans or deals concerning their own company as well.

--

Kai sighed having just finished being bossed around by Mao on the phone. He was definately not prepared to let Jax see him yet, knowing exactly what type of punishment he would get. Damn the man. Getting into the car that Mao had told him would be there he arrived at the office quickly, a little bit of speeding helped. Sliding out Kai went into the building trying to sneak by the offices and to Mao's so that Jax didn't see him here, Kai was nearly forbidden from his workplace.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

"Which is your fravorite?" He charmed, "Im thinking you deserve to be taken out, how else could I repay you for being such a hardworker." He said in a smooth tone, and watched her look over her own pictures carefully. "I wouldnt want to take you any place you wouldnt care to go." He picked up another file, and handed it to her.

--Meanwhile...

Mao looked up at Kai sneeking into her office, "Oh grow up, he's busy with his new eyecandy." Mao waved him over to her, "Come'on, I want to get home." She huffed, she lived in the same home as Jax- but in a differant wing. She limped as Kai helped her up, she almost fell forwards- but luckly Kai had a firmer grip on her. "Come'on brat..."
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Baby, cant you see Im crying?   Baby, cant you see Im crying? [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 2:00 am

Ayumi blushed again. "Um, well..." She glanced at his eyes, a timidness coming over her. Even if she didn't want to go out for something to eat Ayumi doubted he would take no for an answer. "...There is this new seafood place that just opened up downtown..." She took the file he handed her and opened it quickly rechecking where it was supposed to go then swiftly turned, reaching and this time placing it in the bin without falling.

--next ooooooffice

Kai grumbled. "Y'know the least you could do is not call me brat, witch." Helping her along and towards the hallway, entering the front entrance he growled. "God did you gain a few pounds or what?!" His taunt was in general just that, a taunt but it was too much fun watching her trying to respond. Getting her into the car he then got in himself, buckling up and starting the engine.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Baby, cant you see Im crying?   Baby, cant you see Im crying? [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 2:00 am

Jax smirked lightly, she could feel his eye's on her as she put the file away. "After work sound good to you?" He commented as he walked out of her office, walking into his own. He seemed to be a bit distracted, he sensed something- and was know very curious about his thought. He would tend to that matter later, his phone was ringing- now he had to play boss.

--Meanwhile...

Mao breathed out, "I have a headache, wont you tone it down?" Mao grabbed his hands, and placed it onto her busty breast. "Thats the extra weight." She commented in a smooth tone, "Now drive me home." She buckled up her seatbelt, and leaned back in her seat.

She closed her eye's, why was she so determined to steal whatever her brother had- away from him? Maybe it was because he loved to take everything that she loves away from her. Thier love hate relationship was deffinatly a complex game. "You know he's bored with you." She said in a cold tone.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

Ayumi didn't even have time to turn around and reply before he had again left her. She stared at the open door of her office for a few moments, frowning slightly. What a strange man he seemed to be. Shaking her head Ayumi moved back to the waiting files and continued to sort them. She stopped for a minute and stretched, setting down the nearly accomplished files Ayumi left and went into the refreshment area for a cup of coffee. She almost felt like talking to Mika about it but knew her answer already. Ayumi would be very careful.

---Mao and Jax

Jax pulled his hand back from her breast a blush across his cheeks. "Mao!" He pulled out and drove away from the building and on towards home. Jax flinched at her words but in the back of his mind he was already in a withdrawn state. The words lashed at him and he glared getting defensive but it turned into a frown. "You don't think I know that Mao? I'm not stupid, within the first month he was getting bored." Kai shifted into a higher gear pressing harder on the gas. All he wanted to do was get Mao out of the car and into her part of the house to leave him alone.

Kai already had a project for school to start and the less he thought about Jax, the better he would be able to get it done. Sighing Kai shifted down, pulling in to the entrance loop for vehicles at their place. He didn't even remember agreeing to move in there, just one day Jax had picked him up and when they got to his house all of Kai's stuff was there. No words, no explanations. Very much like Jax even then.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Baby, cant you see Im crying?   Baby, cant you see Im crying? [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 2:01 am

[ooc: I accidently used Jax's name instead of Kai for some of the sentences x.x crap! it's Kai pulled his hand back, and Kai flinched. x.x]

In the break room there were two middle aged woman talking, mainly about how Mao was after the new guy- or thats what they thought. "She fell right into his lap, it must have been on purpose. Mao takes all the new hot guys." One said in a bitter tone, while the other added in- "Just because she's good looking, she has to take advantage of the other guys."

Another woman then joined in, "Well at least she doesnt have her claws in Mr. Takaya, thank God they're brother and sister." She laughed, but man was she wrong. "But I also heard that Korren-kun is gay." She stated bluntly, "Thats like a slap in the face, deffinatly if she's forcing herself on him." She chuckled. What bitter woman they were.

--Meanwhile...

Mao looked over at him as they stopped, "Help me to my room." It wasnt like she gave him much of a choice. That was an order. Jax and her both had a God complex, that everyone lower then them- should bow to them. She knew he was aggravated, she knew he was in a weak spot- and she knew she could easily make him fall into submission.

(I figured XD haha)
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Baby, cant you see Im crying?   Baby, cant you see Im crying? [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 2:01 am

Ayumi rolled her eyes. "Excuse me." She said quietly while moving through the older ladies and reaching the stand. Pouring some coffee for herself she grabbed another mug pouring a generous amoun into that as well. Ayumi figured that since she was a personal assistant that they also did this. Taking both cups carefully she walked over to Jax's office door tapping the door with her heel of her high heels.

--dun a doo doo

Kai sighed nearly growling. "Fine." He snapped turning off the engine to the car and getting out. Moving around to her door Kai opened it, pulling her out with an ease that seemed again odd for his size. Closing the door they continued on into the house and Kai stopped quickly punching in the security code that would have set the alarm off in fifteen seconds. Shifting so that Mao's weight was lifted off her leg he walked her up into the side of the house that was hers, grumbling the entire way. Damned woman. Opening her bedroom door Kai helped her over to the bed setting her down. "Alright, there, happy now? I'm off, got some home work to do and Saige is in to do dinner tonight so talk to her about whatever you want." He turned to leave.

[sorry its short o.o]
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Baby, cant you see Im crying?   Baby, cant you see Im crying? [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 2:02 am

Jax Opened his office door, he blinked as he looked down at the two cups she was holding- but the smiled lightly. "Thank you." He said as he took one of the cups, Come in." He walked back over to his desk, and sat down. There was something about her that made him more passive.

--Meanwhile...

Mao reached out and grabbed his arm, "I'd rather have your company." She used force to pull him back into her arms, and she started to unbutto his uniform shirt. "Im a demon remeber, I heal quickly." She whispered into his ear, as she lightly nibbled. If he was good enough for her brother, he'd be good enough for her.

(Its okay XD this one is short haha)
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Baby, cant you see Im crying?   Baby, cant you see Im crying? [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 2:02 am

Ayumi smiled, blushing lightly as she entered his office. Walking over to the chair she took a seat opposite of him on the other side of his desk. "...Mr.Takaya?...Thank you for the chance at this job....Your taking a chance, and I don't even know if I can fully say I'm a hundred percent qualified for it..." She looked down at the coffee mug in her hands, mixed thoughts in her head. Ayumi smiled. "You have quite the fan club out in the offices."

--I have a feeling that we will be short for a bit till the stuff starts rolling =D That's perfectly fine though! No one liners at least so we are great =D--

Kai was pulled forward and for a second his mind went blank like his first time with Jax. Sense slowly came back to him and she tore at his buttons to his shirt. "M-Mao! Mao stop!"He struggled in her arms trying to get out of her grasp. Damn the woman she was a higher demon than him!

He panted from the effort and resistance it took as her aura batted down on him. "M-Mao stop!" Kai called again, his body unable to not respond but his mind fully aware of the situation. He cursed the hold higher demons hand on lower ones, they seemed capable of using all force on them without barely anything when they wanted to. JAX! His mind screamed, wondering if again he had been closed out by the cold man. "Jax will be mad! Mao! M-M-Mao! STOP!"
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Baby, cant you see Im crying?   Baby, cant you see Im crying? [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 2:03 am

Jax chuckled, "I wouldnt know, I try to not ideal in office gossip." Jax took a sip of his coffee, and then set the cup back down on his desk. "Anyways, I see your well qualified for this position. You've proven to be very hard worker." Jax complimented, "And as my new assisstant- you will be repersenting me. Such as I would like to treat you to dinner, and get to know you on a personal level." He spoke smoothly.

--Meanwhile...

Mao moved ontop of him, "Dont talk back to me." She said in a stern voice, but in a seductive mannor- she leaned down biting his neck. She brought her head up, and flipped her hair out of the way as she stared him in the eye's. "My brother has found a new play thing, it wont be long before he'll want you gone. Im much gentaler then him. I wont just mearly throw you away. I see your still worth something." She slowly unzipped his pants.

"You know just as well as I do, that your replacable in his eye's. You knew this day was going to come. Do you think you were his first?" She was slowly breaking him down, while taking complete advantage of him. She moved her hands up his chest, and slid her fingure under his tie- as she yanked on it. Pulling him to her. "Kiss me."
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Baby, cant you see Im crying?   Baby, cant you see Im crying? [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 2:03 am

Ayumi blushed again, it seemed a never ending thing around him. She took a small swallow of her coffee and then nodded, lashes lowered over her eyes. "I would be honored Mr.Takaya." She glanced up, nervous but almost relaxed around him. She could not believe that this man was really as cold as he put out to be and at the same time Ayumi could not fathom why the girls warned so cruelly against being around him. Letting her guards down, Ayumi took another swallow of her coffee, burning her tongue in haste. "Ow." She brought a hand up to her mouth.

--

Kai fought to keep a clear head as she bit his neck. Her words again lashed the resistance he was struggling with and he bit his own bottom lip. He would be strong, this family was made of wicked people, evil people. "Mao! Like I would trust a snake like you!" But in his mind her words kept repeating, haunting, and repeating again. Kai could no escape, he doubted he even had the physical strength to fight her, but he had just found himself! Found a strength he had forgotten about! Would he really give it all up?

Replacable. That's right...he was replacable. Being pulled forward and up Kai glanced at her meeting her gaze. Tears spilled over his eyes as she pulled his lips to hers.........replacable. Again.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

"Please, as I've said before- you can call me by my name." He chuckled, taking another sip of his coffee, he leaned back in his office chair- and looked to her. Of course, if you knew these two- seeing them together was matching an odd couple. Though he wasnt exactly thinking of that, he was early admiring her- which was odd. He wasnt usually drawn to someone such as her. Though he was ripped from thought when he heard her yelp.

"He moved forwards, setting his coffee cup back on the desk- he got up and soon was infront of her- his thumb on her lip. "Did you burn yourself?" He asked, looking down at her- she was deffinatly red in the face now. He brushed his thumb across her plump lips, and stared into her eye's.

--Meanwhile...

Mao ignored his tears, though she almost felt bad for him. She knew what it was like to be tossed aside, and thats why she swore she'd never let anyone walk over her again. She became this cold, but dominate person. Ever since her brother had stolen her fiance', used him, and tossed him away- she wanted to do the same to him.

Mao undid her blouse, and lightly ran her claws down his chest- now staring him in the eye's. "Your already broken." She said coldly, she herself- was broken as well. Her heart was cold. She moved off of him, and unzipped her skirt, removing it with her slip- and then turned to him. She moved forwards, and then got down on her knee's- tugging his pants off slowly. "As my brother, I am not gental." She moved up- strandling him once again. "And I really dont care if you like it or not, but you will pleasure me."
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Baby, cant you see Im crying?   Baby, cant you see Im crying? [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 2:04 am

Ayumi's heart raced. She felt a strange flutter in her stomach as she looked up. He had been so quick, rushing over to help her, even over a burnt tongue. The room nearly faded from her conciousness as his finger brushed over her lips. She couldn't move, could not think, even breath(sp?? I seriously get these two mixed up). Ayumi's breath stopped and all she could do was stare, wide eyed like a doe in headlights at the man looming over her.

Her entire face seemed bright red from the contact, this was the first time she had a man touch her at all, even that gesture. She had always avoided every interest in school, even through college and was racing through her head of a way out of this situation as well...but, something stopped her from thinking. Ayumi realized she didn't mind the feel of his touch and that worried her.

--

Kai closed himself away from her emotionally, the block he used when Jax was in a bad mood or doing things to him. "Mao...please....please stop." He whispered, unable to raise his voice anymore. Pain laced through his being and the tears continued to flow. He was unable to stop himself. It was just like Jax, all the breaking again.

The claw marks were light but his skin was so pale that they showed. He shivered. The dominating aura washed over him, making Kai shrink even further into his mental shell of a block as she stradled him. In a last attempt he tried shoving at her with the little strength he had, pushing, bucking underneath her nearly. "Mao! Just because he has sex with me doesn't mean you'll be closer to him by doing it also!" He panted the arguement out, hair falling in his face.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Baby, cant you see Im crying?   Baby, cant you see Im crying? [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 2:04 am

Jax leaned towards her, getting closer- but someone suddenly knocked at his door. You could swear he was about to make a move. He strightened up, and looked to the door- he moved away from her as he walked to the door. It was Korren, he seemed to have a question about one of the companys clients.

--Meanwhile...

Mao forced him down, stopping his resistance. "You act like I dont know that? Of course I do. I dont want him, I want you." She said in a stern tone, "So shut up, or I'll use more force." Mao pressed her body aginst his as she moved down- removing his remaining clothing- his boxers she slid off smoothly. She ran her hands back up his body- and lightly nipped at his flesh as she moved up.

She bit his lip as she ran her hands through his hair, and then yanked it- pulling his head back. She forcefully bit his neck, drawing blood- that turned her on more. She licked at his neck, and dug her claws into his side. She reached up and grabvbed his wrist, forcegully bound them above his head- and looked down at him. Getting satisfaction from his defeated look.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Baby, cant you see Im crying?   Baby, cant you see Im crying? [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 2:05 am

Ayumi took a deep breath of air into her lungs, remembering the cup of coffee as Jax moved away from her. She slowed down, fingers coming up to briefly touch her lips where his had been before standing. Knees shaky a little Ayumi took a second to regain the sense and strength she had seemed to lose. He could have sworn that Jax was going to kiss her, and Ayumi's was shocked at her own willingness. The blush was still there but now faded to her cheeks. A woman could definately lose her head over him. He was just that type of man.

Korren glanced over at Ayumi for a second taking in her condition while waiting for Jax's reply. He had come across a client to their company that seemed to be gaining a little too much income for the type of job he did and Korr' wouldn't put it past the guy to be selling information about their company to another for high prices. Right now Jax was leading the top selling company for many products and devices and therefore they had to double their caution on even the slightest changes in everything. Especially the way their employees were living, if it was low housing, or high. Things like that.

--

Kai blushed while more tears slid down his cheeks. When it came down to it, he still was a young teenager. Kai's body was well defined and very endowed for that of a sixteen year old and he wouldn't doubt that his body was the reason Jax had kept him around for so much longer. Each nip made him flinch, every rubbing of her hands pushed him further into his ashamed mindset, and every word she said stung to his core. When she drew blood on his lip, it flowed a tiny bit into his mouth and he made a weird face, not liking the taste at all.

He gasped moving his hands to her shoulders to try to dislodge her from his neck but she had gotten ahold of his wrists pulling them up. Just like Jax. His neck stung slightly and a wounded expression came across his face, not only for the loss of his newfound strength, but for the death of the Kai he had been becoming. Jax had never drawn blood before, the woman was harsher in her rubs, and those claws. Kai flinched again unable to move as he watched her look over him. The battle was lost and she knew it, even he knew it. There was no way to fight her, after all, she was Jax's sister. He was surprised they were not twins.

"Mao...you...you...don't have to do this..." He panted, a light sheen of glow over his body. "You can...you can stop now and I won't even tell Jax! I'll forget you took it this far, I promise!" He now pleaded with her, the snappy bitterness had left his eyes when she began and a new innocence from being taken by a woman, not to mention Jax's sister, shone in place of the bitterness. Fear, hurt, pain, regret. All those emotions were wafting with his scent.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Baby, cant you see Im crying?   Baby, cant you see Im crying? [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 2:05 am

Jax nodded in agreement, making a few suggestions- and thanked Korren for reporting to him. He then closed the door, and looked to Ayumi. "Ready for dinner? Time passed by quite quickly." He chuckled, a happy chuckle- odd. Jax grabbed his suit jacket, and picked up his cellphone from off his desk. "The rest of the filing can be done tomarrow."

--Meanwhile...

Mao ignored him, only being harsher on him. She wouldnt listen to his crys, only she would make them worse. Mao used her claws roughly, and her bites were harsh. But this is her only way she knows how to show affection. Odd, yes, but not only was she robbing him of free will- she was also freeing him from Jax.

--Later on that night...

Jax got home a little after 9, he'd spent quite some time with Ayumi- she made him feel more human. He liked that, even though it was weakening. It was differant. Jax turned on his lights to his bedroom, and there was no sign of Kai. Odd. Jax knew he felt his presence. He then remember Mao had left early, and he'd felt this presence before at work- he then knew.

(I wanted to skip to the excitement XD haha.)
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

Ayumi had a good time and went home in one piece. She enjoyed the dinner and Jax had proven to be quite the witty charmer. It was different and she liked his attention, but was still cautious to his intentions. Ayumi stripped, pulling on shorts and a loose t-shirt then went to her bed climbing in. As soon as her head hit the pillow she was asleep. Dreaming dreams, she should not have been.

--

Kai waited until he knew she was entirely asleep before slipping away from her bed. He hardly stood on his feet, his body used and abused. Silently putting a hand against the dressor for support he pulled on his shorts flinching and wincing the entire time from the markings and claw marks covering most of his body. The woman was crazy. Kai rubbed at his eyes, then pulled on his school pants, leaving the torn shirt and tie on the floor while he sneaked out of the room.

His head ached and shame fell upon him from head to toe. His knees shook in arguement that he was making them work then as Kai held tight to the railing, tear streaked face and all. New tears fell down his cheeks as to the oddest part he thought of the homework untouched that he would have to face tomorrow. By the time Kai had reached the other side, stopping at the stairs to Jax's side of the house he sat down breathing heavily and then quickly covered his face in his hands, silent sobs wracking his body.

He could feel the marks she had left, he had fought her more half way through and that cost him scratches down his back, the woman was sadistic! Every time he seemed to wince, or cry out in pain she seemed to take it all in as if feeding off of it. Kai couldn't face Jax, he just couldn't!
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Baby, cant you see Im crying?   Baby, cant you see Im crying? [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 2:06 am

"She gets what she wants." Jax's smooth voice came, he stood behind Kai on the steps. He was silent, and had come out of no where. "Though that is fine, my pet, there is no need for you to be of assisstance to me." He was cold, as he stepped past Kai. He walked from the stairs, down the hall- towards the kitchen in need of a snack.

Jax knew he'd probably crushed the last bit of Kai- but he had no need for him. He now was seeking something differant entierly. Having a teenage boy as a love slave wasnt something he'd like others to find out about. But he knew, his victims would all stay silent. Jax opened the door to the kitchen, and turned on the light.

He'd abandoned Kai, since Kai had no home to go home to- and no known family to greet him. He was mearly an orphan child- who Jax had picked up and changed the world for. Now he had thrown him away. Jax opened the fridge, he glanced in- and scanned over the foods. He couldnt help but think of Ayumi, and how he wanted her innocense.

Kai sat their for many minutes after, his crying passing and slowly he began to get under control again. His brain, spirit, and heart were shattered. His demon's side raged to get out, to take over and let it continue on. At the same time it also seemed to praise him, to comfort him. Inside his mind was a battle, an agreement, and the end to the old Kai. The Kai that flooded his being was still him, but the strength from his demon half. Weak Kai left, and mastermind Kai took his place.

A shimmering took over his body, the fox ears replacing human ones and going higher up. He stretched the glowing stopping leaving only the scars over his body instead of wounds. Kai glanced towards the kitchen, pausing as his concious cracked. Too weak, too hurt. Moving back towards the stairs Kai stopped thinking, merely kept going up them until reaching Mao's door. The fox ears stayed until Kai's body fell onto the bed, boxers left on, and then they disappeared leaving the 'weak' Kai back to control.

Lower demons had trouble keeping their forms long, even in a half state. They then relied on a Higher demon to help with keeping their bodies in balance. Before Kai could think of anything else, or wonder what had happened, he knew that things would be different in the morning. Kai was going to try and make some changes, though it would not be easy. Mao was worse than Jax with her sex, almost matching him in cold stares and a frozen heart. Sleep came to him quickly.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Baby, cant you see Im crying?   Baby, cant you see Im crying? [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 2:07 am

Mao's eye's fluttered open, she felt warmth- she turned her head on her pillow to see Kai snuggled up next to her. She sat up, and looked down at him- he looked so childlike and almost angelic as he slept. She moved her hand, it found its way through his soft hair- she then pulled her hand back and let out a huff. Why had he stayed here when he could have left?

Mao moved her legs off the side of the bed, and streched out her arms. This kid had school right? She'd figured she'd let him rest though. She walked towards her bathroom, and closed the door behind her. She stripped off her skimpy nightgown, started the water- and then got into the shower. She breathed out, actually feeling sorry for the kid. She knew that Jax had no more use for the kid, and thats most likely why he was still in her bed. But what was she to do with him? Keep him as a pet, she assumed.

Kai blinked, eyes opening up and vision a bit blurry. Everywhere on his body hurt and he didn't intend to move much for awhile. "M-Mao?" Turning his head Kai heard the shower going and assumed that she was in there. This would be the perfect time to leave, but he just didn't want to leave. "Mao...." Kai moved to the warm spot she left in the bed, curling back up and laying his head on her pillow. Maybe it would be okay if he rested for just a little while longer, and within moments he fell back asleep.

--Meanwhile...

Jax woke up alone, for the first time in quite some time. Thouygh it didnt effect him. Jax was cold, and it seemed that Kai had failed to warm him up. It was just another empty relationship. Sadly, he was good at using and destorying people. Breaking them down, and then tossing them aside. Though, his intentions were differant- when it came to Ayumi.

--Offic

Ayumi was already at the office tapping away at her keyboard. A smile creeped over her lips as she went about the schedual(holy crap I can't spell today) for Jax, re-arranging a few of the blocks to fit in more meetings to get caught up on the work it seemed even he had been slacking on. The meeting parts at least. Stopping for a moment she rubbed at her face with her hand then reached for her cup of coffee, tilting it back to take in a refreshing gulp. Leaning further back Ayumi blinked realizing she had not more coffee.

Standing up Ayumi walked out of her office and towards the coffee room. Glancing around she realized nobody else was here yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baby, cant you see Im crying? [Private]   Baby, cant you see Im crying? [Private] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baby, cant you see Im crying? [Private]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next