Everlasting Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everlasting Night

This is a mature Role Playing site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FMA after math [Sarah only]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

FMA after math [Sarah only] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMA after math [Sarah only]   FMA after math [Sarah only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:24 pm

ed grunked, being hipchecked by one of his sons, nearly knocked over in the prochess of being hugged.

"Welcome home!" he smiled, missing both front teeth.

Ed laughed and picked him up. "thank you." he said pushing his blonde iar out of his face. he looekd back to Alex. "Nah- Ill stay awake. I want to meet this girl." he said.

The boy ed put on his shoulders frowned. "I bet she wears too much purfume liek Auntie winrey." he said.
Back to top Go down
https://everlastingnight.rpg-board.net
DepthofBeauty
DepthofBeauty

PostSubject: Re: FMA after math [Sarah only]   FMA after math [Sarah only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:28 pm

Sasha smiled. "Oh, so you already heard about her." She said smugly.

Alex glared, "Yeah, YOU told him." he said, putting his brother down. "Oh! And speaking of which, you told him something I asked you not to, so I will too. Mom's pregnant again." He said, leaning against the wall.

Sasha watched him. "H-Hey! That's not far, I'm your mother you have to do what I say!" She walked over to him. He was already almost taller than she was.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: FMA after math [Sarah only]   FMA after math [Sarah only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:31 pm

ed blinked. He looked to sasha and laughed a bit. "Well- Uh." he didnt want to say wat he was thinking with so many little ears near by.

But god he hopes it wasnt another little boy. For both their sake.

"So is auntie Winrey." the boy in his arms said. "Shes all fat in the front."

Ed looked ready to burst laughing. "well- most women who are pregnant do get bigger."
Back to top Go down
DepthofBeauty
DepthofBeauty

PostSubject: Re: FMA after math [Sarah only]   FMA after math [Sarah only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:33 pm

Alex grinned. "Don't worry it's a girl." He said, walking away. He could have kept it to himself, but they already knew he was really good at predicting outcomes, and had gotten into a lot of trouble for gambling and doing a lot of things relating to it that he was too young to do. He was a good boy, but he had fun.

Sasha glared at Alex as he walked off. "Wait until she shows up!" She called to him, watching him leave and go outside. "I swear Alex, I'll humiliate you!" She called.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: FMA after math [Sarah only]   FMA after math [Sarah only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 3:42 pm

Ed chukled and kissed her, setting his son down. "I have some good news too." he said grinning. "In a month Ill be officialy retired."
Back to top Go down
DepthofBeauty
DepthofBeauty

PostSubject: Re: FMA after math [Sarah only]   FMA after math [Sarah only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 4:12 pm

Sasha smiled at him. "You don't have to do that..." She teased, running her hands through his golden blonde hair. "But I know you're going to." She leaned up, kissing him. It would be really good to have him around a lot more often, but she just found it sort of odd. Ed was always one of the only voices of logic in the military, even when compared to Roy at times. It seemed like they were getting rid of him for something.

So they could do something that they couldn't when he was around.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: FMA after math [Sarah only]   FMA after math [Sarah only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 10:27 pm

That was most likely the case- though he didnt seem to pick up on it like she had. He had covered up his own susspission with the enoyable idea of actuly being able to play the role of a father for a change- not just leave sasha home with the kids.

He smiled at her. "I finally get to be your husband again- not just soem guy you know had kids with and is off working." he joked, kissing her. "NO more weeks on end without seeing you and the boys."
Back to top Go down
DepthofBeauty
DepthofBeauty

PostSubject: Re: FMA after math [Sarah only]   FMA after math [Sarah only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 4:39 pm

Sasha's arms wrapped around her neck. "That would be pretty cool." Leaning up to kiss him, she smiled, and you've never been with me the entire time I was pregnant before." She laughed, running her hands through his hair. "And you being around more often will most likely result in me not getting pregnant again, because I don't think I can deal with that..." She laughed slightly. "But I've always wanted a daughter..." She hugged him hopefully.

Another son might end up dead. There were enough boys running around as it was.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: FMA after math [Sarah only]   FMA after math [Sarah only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 9:57 pm

He grinned and kissed her.

Their kiss was inturuped by the doorbell.

"Ugh- who actuly rings that thing?" ed complained, sneeking one last kiss in.
Back to top Go down
DepthofBeauty
DepthofBeauty

PostSubject: Re: FMA after math [Sarah only]   FMA after math [Sarah only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 5:04 pm

Sasha wrapped her arms around him. "They can wait, someone else will answer the door." The boys had already seen their parents kiss, so it wasn't a big mystery to them and they knew that it was just parent stuff. Didn't mean they liked it, but they dealt with it. "I haven't seen you in a while..." She told him, kissing him once more.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: FMA after math [Sarah only]   FMA after math [Sarah only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 11:52 pm

"The better part of a month." Ed agreed and kissed her, resting his forhead agaunst hers after she pulled back. "I cant begin to tell you how im looing forward to sleeping normal hours with you." he chukled, tired from work.

The door bell rang again.
Back to top Go down
DepthofBeauty
DepthofBeauty

PostSubject: Re: FMA after math [Sarah only]   FMA after math [Sarah only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 3:48 pm

Sasha smiled. "Better late than never." Her hands slid over his chest. "But now I get you all to myself, they can't have you anymore." She kissed him again quickly. "ugh.. what the hell... It's open!" She called down the hall to the door. She had a loud enough voice for it to be heard outside. With all the sons she had - it wasn't a surprise.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: FMA after math [Sarah only]   FMA after math [Sarah only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 10:57 pm

One of their sons, the yongest ran past the two of them to get the door when it was knocked on again- like sooene kicking it.

He opened the door for a girl with long brown hair, carring a few large paper bags stuffed with groceries. "Alex- come give me a hand!" she called in, having done him the favor of gettin gthe groceries while ge went to meet his father at the train station.

Ed blinked at the new voice and raised an eyebrow. "That her?"
Back to top Go down
DepthofBeauty
DepthofBeauty

PostSubject: Re: FMA after math [Sarah only]   FMA after math [Sarah only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 11:05 pm

Alex ran downstairs in a tank top. He grinned and wrapped his around her waist, taking the bag from her hands, kissing her lips. "It took you a while." He moved his hand through her hair and grinned slightly, looking almost like a younger mirror image of Edward.

Sasha grinned, resting her head on Ed's shoulder. "Yeah... that's her." She laughed slightly. "You'll like her. She's like no one I've ever before. Almost like she belonged in my world." She looked up at him smiling.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: FMA after math [Sarah only]   FMA after math [Sarah only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 7:02 pm

She smiled returning the kiss playfully. "It wouldnt have taken as long if you tought me how to drive." she countered handing off two of the large bags, still carring one infrotn of her as she headded to the kitchen. "So did you pick up your tfather?" she asked looking back at alex as she walked.

Ed blinked. "Your world huh... without luck- dont say things like that." he chukled and looked over hearing the girls voice get closet to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
DepthofBeauty
DepthofBeauty

PostSubject: Re: FMA after math [Sarah only]   FMA after math [Sarah only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 4:07 pm

Alex grinned, taking the bags from her. "Why? So you can drive away when you get sick of me?" He teased, walking behind her, his hand sliding around her waist, pulling her backwards into him so he could kiss her neck. Letting her go, he continued to walk with her as if the bags he was carrying where weightless. "Yeah I got him. He's around here somewhere with my mother." He told her with a shrug.

Sasha looked up at him. "I'm serious." She said, kissing him, her arms wrapping around her waist, leaning into him, taking in his scent. "I'm so glad that you're retiring. You'll actually get to sleep with me at night and be there when I wake up in the morning."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: FMA after math [Sarah only]   FMA after math [Sarah only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 6:11 pm

"Judging by the amount of kids we have weve done that alot." he joked, kissing her.

"Oh." she said and put the bags down. she sighed and wiped her forhead. "Your aunt saw me in the market- that poor woman." she said. "Shes too trusting. the guy almost swindled her out of her money."
Back to top Go down
DepthofBeauty
DepthofBeauty

PostSubject: Re: FMA after math [Sarah only]   FMA after math [Sarah only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 10:02 pm

Sasha grinned. "That takes minutes Edward, and I always find out I'm pregnant when you go back to work for months at a time. When your home, you try to get it all in at once."

Alex groaned. "I'm going to have to go back into town and make everyone not think I'm a good boy." He said, looking over at his parents. He grinned. "Should we leave you alone, or?" He asked, wrapping his arms around her waist, resting his chest into her back, pulling her closer to him, resting his chin on her head. He was a lot taller than she was, and already taller than Ed.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: FMA after math [Sarah only]   FMA after math [Sarah only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:36 pm

She smiled and poped a grape into his mouth after discretly pulling it off of the bundle she had bought. "Im sure everyone knows you have horns holding up that halo of yours." she teased. She kissed him and played with one of his hands using both of hers. "So when are you gonna make me a flower of my own?" she asked.

He had promiced to create her a flower unique to only her- just like ed had done for Sasha.
Back to top Go down
DepthofBeauty
DepthofBeauty

PostSubject: Re: FMA after math [Sarah only]   FMA after math [Sarah only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 1:19 am

Alex grinned, eating the grape she put in his mouth. "Naw, they all believe that I'm super awesome." He said, kissing her forehead. He thought over what she'd said to him. He knew he promised it, but he couldn't make one he liked - at least not yet. His lips met hers softly. "As soon as I find one to match your beauty." He smiled at Ed, then took he took her hand gently. "Come on, let's go for a walk."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMA after math [Sarah only]   FMA after math [Sarah only] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMA after math [Sarah only]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3