Everlasting Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everlasting Night

This is a mature Role Playing site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FMA after math [Sarah only]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

FMA after math [Sarah only] Empty
PostSubject: FMA after math [Sarah only]   FMA after math [Sarah only] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 11:34 pm

Anna smiled as she took erick from sasha. "I look forward to it." she said kissing her baby boys cheek lovingly.

Ed smiled watching them and blinked when somethign cold and wet covered his eyes from behind. "Oh wow... whoever oculd it be?" he closed his eyes so alex didnt get soapy water in them like the last time he had done that.
Back to top Go down
https://everlastingnight.rpg-board.net
DepthofBeauty
DepthofBeauty

PostSubject: Re: FMA after math [Sarah only]   FMA after math [Sarah only] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 6:34 pm

Sasha smiled at her, glancing over at Ed and Alex. "I somehow get the feeling I'm going to start calling you Al." She picked up the blonde boy and smiled at him. "You're so sweet." She kissed his forehead, glancing towards Ed. "So tell me something..." She said, watching him. "What did they offer to promote to you?" She questioned. What else could they give him? He was the hero of the people? The best alchemist there was? What more was there?
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: FMA after math [Sarah only]   FMA after math [Sarah only] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 11:30 pm

"Next rank up is first leutenent." ed said. "but the promotion order is skipping it and going to captin."

Anna let winrey sit with the babies and al as she set the table, having been the one to insist on a family dinner.
Back to top Go down
DepthofBeauty
DepthofBeauty

PostSubject: Re: FMA after math [Sarah only]   FMA after math [Sarah only] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 11:58 pm

Sasha smiled. "You'd be good at it." She teased, poking him gently. "Just think of what it could bring you, as long as you don't do something stupid, you could continue being a celebrity." She wrapped her arms around her waist so she could whisper in his ear. "Like come out with a sex tape and sell it to the press." Laughing, she buried her head into his shoulder, then glanced up to kiss him.

Winry smiled. "They're so cute." She said honestly, looking at her boyfriend behind her. He had been their doctor, but he wasn't there when they were born.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: FMA after math [Sarah only]   FMA after math [Sarah only] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 12:04 am

Ed blushed then kissed her back. "No tapes here yet." he reminded her.

Sasha looked over at al and smiled at him, absolutly gushing with pride. "Thank you." she said gladdly reciving the complement on their behalf.
She had been so terrorfied... anythign might have gone wrong...
Back to top Go down
DepthofBeauty
DepthofBeauty

PostSubject: Re: FMA after math [Sarah only]   FMA after math [Sarah only] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 11:23 pm

Sasha blinked. "There are audio tapes right?" She asked, figuring there had to be something for things like interrogation. She laughed, kissing him, resting her forehead against his, having to lean upwards to do so. "You're so perfect" her arms held him close to her.

Winry looked over Erick and picked him up, making Al tense up as if he had something to hide. "He looks a lot more like Alphonse than the other one... Aaron right?" She asked, glancing towards Anna. "He has darker eyes too. Like yours." She smiled at Anna.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: FMA after math [Sarah only]   FMA after math [Sarah only] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 10:44 am

"They both have gold hair." she pointed out fondly.

"I wanna see him next." ed told winrey. "I finaly got a couple of nephews." he looked to al and grinned. "they are gonna be so spoiled."
If alex was any indication of what ed meant- they woudl be not just spoiled, but spoiled rottoin.
Back to top Go down
DepthofBeauty
DepthofBeauty

PostSubject: Re: FMA after math [Sarah only]   FMA after math [Sarah only] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 3:46 pm

Winry smiled and handed Erick to Edward, then picked up Aaron. "I can't believe Al had kids before you Ed... He's so much more... immature than you." She wasn't going to say it in front of him, but it's not like it wasn't true.

Sasha smiled, "Case in point." She shrugged, looking at Alex who was leaning away from her to look down at Erick. "Hey... dad?" he asked, resting his hand on the top of Ed's head. "Can I hold him next?"
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: FMA after math [Sarah only]   FMA after math [Sarah only] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 4:58 pm

"Dont ask me- ask your aunt." ed said looking to sasha.

She seemed a bit hessident but as soon as alex looked over to her smiled and nodded. "Carefully." she said. she looked to sasha- asking her to show alex how to properly hold the baby.
Back to top Go down
DepthofBeauty
DepthofBeauty

PostSubject: Re: FMA after math [Sarah only]   FMA after math [Sarah only] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:44 pm

Alex looked at Anna and smiled at her. "Yay!" He reached towards him, but Sasha moved back and sat down, putting him in his lap. "Sit up straight and hold your arms like this." She said, holding him a certain way.

"You can hand him to Alex." She said, moving his hair from his face. "Be careful... he can't hold his head up yet. So you need to support his whole body, not just part of it."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: FMA after math [Sarah only]   FMA after math [Sarah only] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 8:47 am

Anna watched ed carefully hand the baby off, adjusting alex's arm for hi to hold the abys head up.

It was only normal to be a bit nervious.
Back to top Go down
DepthofBeauty
DepthofBeauty

PostSubject: Re: FMA after math [Sarah only]   FMA after math [Sarah only] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 8:52 pm

Alex held him the way he was told and smiled. "He's so cute!" He held onto his head and kissed his forehead. "MY nephew! I want to stay here when he's a baby! Can we?!" He begged.

Sasha kissed his forehead. "We'll be here helping when Daddy is working, ok?" She added, looking towards Ed and smiled at him. "But you're going to stay here tonight to help Auntie, ok?" She asked, looking at Anna, as if asking if that was alright. Alex was really helpful, and had been the entire pregnancy.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: FMA after math [Sarah only]   FMA after math [Sarah only] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 8:55 pm

Shesa nodded. "Of course." she said with a pleasent smile.

Ed gave sasha an odd look, wondering what it was exactly she had up her sleve that she wanted alex out of the house.
Back to top Go down
DepthofBeauty
DepthofBeauty

PostSubject: Re: FMA after math [Sarah only]   FMA after math [Sarah only] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 9:04 pm

Sasha smiled at her, and ran her hand through Alex's golden hair. All of a sudden she moved it off his shoulder. "Alex.. what's on your neck?"

Al looked up. "Don't worry about it. It's a scratch, he just fell." He shrugged, sitting beside Anna, kissing her neck, holding her hand and smiling at her. He was so worried Ed might to look at him.

Alex pulled away from her. "Leave it!" He said, laughing, running his finger over Erick's nose. He whined slightly and he laughed. Alex beamed. "I'm gonna spoil him!" He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: FMA after math [Sarah only]   FMA after math [Sarah only] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 9:08 pm

he frowned. "You fell on your neck?" he asked worried. "When was this?" he looked at al with a frown.

Anna blinke dlooking back at al as he kissed her neck. She was curious as well.
Back to top Go down
DepthofBeauty
DepthofBeauty

PostSubject: Re: FMA after math [Sarah only]   FMA after math [Sarah only] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 9:15 pm

Al shook his head. "When he fell down the stairs, he banged the back of his neck on one of the stairs."

Sasha raised an eyebrow. "You didn't see him fall?"

Al rolled his eyes. "Only Anna say him fall. He showed me after wards. I put something on it when Anna finished her labor. He'll be ok." He shrugged, kissing Anna again. "He's fine, trust me. he's not complaining."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: FMA after math [Sarah only]   FMA after math [Sarah only] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 9:30 pm

Ed frowned then smiled when alex looked at him. "Well- I guess your just bounce well huh?" he joked. He looked to Winrey and got up. "Im going to get some air... its not rainging right now."

Anna blinked and looekd to al when ed left. "Is somethign the matter with your brother?" she asked, concirned for the blonde man.
Back to top Go down
DepthofBeauty
DepthofBeauty

PostSubject: Re: FMA after math [Sarah only]   FMA after math [Sarah only] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 9:41 pm

Alex laughed. "I'm young and stuff. I'm fine." He laughed and watched him leave. "He-Hey!" He whined. "Daddy! Come back here!"

Sasha picked up Erick and handed him to Alphonse. "I'll be right back." She put Alex down on the chair she'd been sitting in and went outside. "Edward?" She asked, closing the door behind her, taking his hand. "Are... you alright?" She asked, taking hold of his hands.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: FMA after math [Sarah only]   FMA after math [Sarah only] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 9:44 pm

he blinked at her before smiling slightly. "Yeah." he said. "I dunno whats wrong...." he said. "Just lately... Maybe its the city. But ive been depressed for no reason." he sighed, shaking his head as though it would shake the feeling away. "Its fine."
Back to top Go down
DepthofBeauty
DepthofBeauty

PostSubject: Re: FMA after math [Sarah only]   FMA after math [Sarah only] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 10:09 pm

Sasha held onto his jacket. "It's not just that..." She said, resting her forehead against his. "Please Ed, just tell me, I know it'll be ok." She said, running her hand over his cheek. "It's alright." She leaned up to kiss him gently. "I really want you to be happy, and I don't like seeing you depressed. What's bothering you, be honest."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: FMA after math [Sarah only]   FMA after math [Sarah only] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 10:12 pm

"All my life ive never really lived alone, ever." he said. "Honestly- its just the city." he issed her forhead. "Just a phase thatll pass."
Back to top Go down
DepthofBeauty
DepthofBeauty

PostSubject: Re: FMA after math [Sarah only]   FMA after math [Sarah only] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 10:23 pm

Sasha watched him closely. "Edward... if your uncomfortable with it, I'll go with you. I have nothing against it, it's just that we're never together. If I could go with you I'll be fine with it, but you leave me in the apartment alone a lot. That drives me crazy. If you want me to be with you while I'm pregnant, meaning with you, by your side, then I'll do it. Anything you want. And if we're together we can hide and be alone in places we shouldn't be." She laughed slightly, kissing his forehead.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: FMA after math [Sarah only]   FMA after math [Sarah only] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 10:36 pm

"two more years and i can look into an office job- so ill be hone more often." he promiced. he kissed her. "right now i just want you to be happy."
Back to top Go down
DepthofBeauty
DepthofBeauty

PostSubject: Re: FMA after math [Sarah only]   FMA after math [Sarah only] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 6:55 pm

Sasha shook her head. "No Edward, I want YOU to be happy. This is your world, and I just came with you to it. I'll be happy if you are, but if I make you miserable I feel guilty. I've been like.. taught all my life to take care of kids by myself Edward, that was my entire purpose in life, and what I was destined to do before I met you. I have Anna, Alex, and Al. I have nothing against you working. It makes you happy, and you love using alchemy and you;re good at it. Don't make this into a fight. As long as you're here when I have the baby, that's good enough for me."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: FMA after math [Sarah only]   FMA after math [Sarah only] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 7:07 pm

"Will alex be happy?" he countered. "And whe you have the baby- will it be happy im away at work?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMA after math [Sarah only]   FMA after math [Sarah only] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMA after math [Sarah only]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next