Everlasting Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everlasting Night

This is a mature Role Playing site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FMA after math [Sarah only]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
DepthofBeauty
DepthofBeauty

FMA after math [Sarah only] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FMA after math [Sarah only]   FMA after math [Sarah only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:29 pm

Sasha rolled her eyes. "You act as if you're going to disappear. That's not what this is about and you know it! It's about your father and your fear of becoming him and running out on me, isn't it?" She accused. "Of abandoning me and your kids just as he ditched your mother and Al!" She sighed, pulling away from him. "Ugh... Edward..."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: FMA after math [Sarah only]   FMA after math [Sarah only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:54 pm

He blinked, looking like she had slapped him across the face.

was that the problem? He haddnt even realised it- but could he really be afraid of being seen by his like how he saw his father?

he grabbed her arms gently. "Sasha." he said. "give me this time to just calm down alright?" he begged. "Let me sort out my own thoughts- dont try to help with that... I just need to get my head around things alright?" he frowned. "I just need you to trust me alright? For once- dont question me." he begged.
Back to top Go down
https://everlastingnight.rpg-board.net
DepthofBeauty
DepthofBeauty

PostSubject: Re: FMA after math [Sarah only]   FMA after math [Sarah only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:00 pm

Sasha blinked as she stared at him, speechless. Now she felt bad. "E-Edward..." She said, pulling her hand from his arm, running her hand over his face. "I- I'm sorry. Al warned me that you might get really uptight and defensive about it like when you were younger, before you went to Germany, and I was afraid that you thought... and..." She looked away from him, rubbing her arm gently.

"I'm sorry." She looked up at him, starting to think they got married too fast. They had fought a lot in the last couple months, and there was really no reason for it. Things were so tense between them, and she couldn't figure out why. Was it because they weren't in a near death situation, and they weren't running? That he didn't need her anymore? She needed him here because without him, she would most likely die.

Her blue green eyes looked out at the horizon, lightning flashed and rain started to pour over them. "I'll... stop questioning you..."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: FMA after math [Sarah only]   FMA after math [Sarah only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:03 pm

"... Sasha." he said softly. "I think what my problem is is I cant put into words how i feel very well." he sighed following her eyes. "You made me happier tonight than ive been in months." he said and looked back to her. "I just have this naggig feeling that somethings happening. I dont like not knowing what."
Back to top Go down
DepthofBeauty
DepthofBeauty

PostSubject: Re: FMA after math [Sarah only]   FMA after math [Sarah only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:19 pm

Turning her head to meet his gaze, she smiled, moving her body into his, her lips meeting his in a soft kiss. "You worry too much about things. I've told you this before. You live in the past, and I think I just want you to be happy, and make it seem like you never left. And..." Her eyes closed slowly. "There's so much about this world that makes no sense. It's so different, but in reality, it's the same." Her hands ran over his chest and over his shoulders, the rain already having soaked them both. "I want to be alone with you, because I want you to know I love you, and I want to know what you want." Her forehead rested against his shoulder. "That... and it's not as if I can get pregnant." She laughed slightly, holding onto him.

"I should just understand you. I'm your wife, you shouldn't have to tell me how you feel. I should just know." Her blue-green eyes met his golden ones. "That's what I was taught to do, but... you're not like everyone else. I could guess what Vitto and any other man around me wanted, but you're not them, and you have the ability to think; they couldn't. As strange as it sounds, it's hard for me not to be surronded by idiocy and men who see no worth in me besides the pleasure I can bring to them. That's why I trusted you. Because you're perfect and acted like a human being..."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: FMA after math [Sarah only]   FMA after math [Sarah only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:33 pm

Ed chukled. "Well the only person i leard hot to be a dad or husband from was.. rather excentric." ed said. "But Ill admit he was probobly the best guy I knew." [Hughes tribue put in there T_T]

she kissed sasha, holding the back of her head in his hand. "Your right though. I do love alchemy. But I love you more." he said. "Ill call mustang later and head back to the city the day after tomorrow. And Ill teach alex how to make you flowers."
Back to top Go down
DepthofBeauty
DepthofBeauty

PostSubject: Re: FMA after math [Sarah only]   FMA after math [Sarah only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 10:39 pm

Sasha smiled at him. "The... flowers are what he wanted to show you..." She said this slowly. "The thing he's so eager to show you is a tree line vine that winds up the side of the house and into the grass around it. When the sun rises, they bloom, during the day they fade, then at night, they close and seal themselves, only to bloom against the next morning. It's amazing Edward, and they look exactly like the one you gave me. There's hundreds of them. He'll defiantely get married early. He's like... the best boy ever." She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: FMA after math [Sarah only]   FMA after math [Sarah only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 9:14 am

ed blinked then smiled. "Good." he said. "I cant wait to see it then."

He figured he must have gotten ahold of some of his old basic alchemy books... which was fine- it was how he learned after all.

"Lets go inside... dry off before we sit at annas nice dry table." he chukled and took her hand, entwining his fingers in hers.
Back to top Go down
DepthofBeauty
DepthofBeauty

PostSubject: Re: FMA after math [Sarah only]   FMA after math [Sarah only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 3:32 pm

Sasha smiled at him, kissing his forehead gently. "Sounds like a good idea." She pulled him around the house, and went up the back stairs with him so they could dry off and change upstairs. She had cloths in this house because she spent a lot of time here when Edward was working.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: FMA after math [Sarah only]   FMA after math [Sarah only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 7:55 pm

[So skip to when?????]
Back to top Go down
DepthofBeauty
DepthofBeauty

PostSubject: Re: FMA after math [Sarah only]   FMA after math [Sarah only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 12:07 am

Umm... to after Sasha has her kids and to when the boys are sorta young, like around 8-10ish? And then Alex would be about 13-15
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: FMA after math [Sarah only]   FMA after math [Sarah only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 12:16 am

-8 years later-

Ed got off the train and tossed his bag over his shoulder. It was the twins birthday and al had asked him to please come home for it.

He looked around to spot Alex- who could drive now, glad he didnt have to walk all the way anymore.
Back to top Go down
DepthofBeauty
DepthofBeauty

PostSubject: Re: FMA after math [Sarah only]   FMA after math [Sarah only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 12:20 am

Alex was sitting on the hood of his car. "Hey." His back was leaning against the windshield. "It's been a while." He st up to look at his father and he ran his hand through his long blonde hair, moving it from his face. There was a brief silence and he slid off the hood to walk over to him. It looked like he wanted to say something, but couldn't. "We should go home... Mom wants to see you, and so do my brothers."

His four brothers.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: FMA after math [Sarah only]   FMA after math [Sarah only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 12:26 am

ed blinked at eye level with him. "Thats not cool." he said. "You shot up three inches in three months." he followed him back to the car. "How is everyone? Anyone else deside to take upalchemy yet?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
DepthofBeauty
DepthofBeauty

PostSubject: Re: FMA after math [Sarah only]   FMA after math [Sarah only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 12:31 am

Alex climbed over the door. His car was a convertible, so the top went down, which is something he'd loved since he got it. "Well, Erick still hates alchemy and he never uses it. He gave up on trying a while back. Um..." He started to think. "Mom still refuses to use it because she has me to." He chuckled.

"Let's see... Aaron is really good at it. Alan[Ed's oldest] is starting to get better than me. I tease him all the time that he should go apply to be a state alchemist so he can work with or under you. He was going to, but Mom stopped him."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: FMA after math [Sarah only]   FMA after math [Sarah only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 12:33 am

"I dont think she coudl handel more than one of us bing gone for months at a time." he saw her reasoning and looking out at the country side. "So- how did that date with whats her name go?" he asked teasingly. Sasha had told him over the phone and forgotten the girls name which resulted in her asking all of the boys what her name was.
Back to top Go down
DepthofBeauty
DepthofBeauty

PostSubject: Re: FMA after math [Sarah only]   FMA after math [Sarah only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 12:36 am

"Ughhhhhh...." He said with a grin. "I knew she'd tell you." He looked out the windshield, and a weird look crossed his face. As much as he wanted to, he couldn't tell them his power without telling them the entire truth. Al knew some of it, but he would never say it all. Whenever he looked at someone, he knew the exact date and how they'd die. If he stayed with her, she'd die by Lust's hand, after being raped, meaning he'd beat her to death.

He liked her, but he was afraid, as many deaths as he did prevent, he could also cost her her life. He'd seen it before, and he'd made it happen trying to stop it.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: FMA after math [Sarah only]   FMA after math [Sarah only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 12:41 am

Ed frowned a bit. "Imsorry." he said. "Guess she wasnt what you were looking for?" he asked.

He hated making things awkard between the two of them. Out of all 5 of his children he related best with alex... Because the both had lost their parents might have had somethign to do with it.
Back to top Go down
DepthofBeauty
DepthofBeauty

PostSubject: Re: FMA after math [Sarah only]   FMA after math [Sarah only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 12:43 am

Alex laughed, "I meant that more in the sense she told you. It went fine." He shrugged. "I'd have rather told you myself. I'm going to see her tomorrow, but when she said that you were coming, she kept saying she'd come over no matter what to meet you. Anna loves her a lot, and mainly because she's... different." He shrugged. "I've never met anyone like her, she likes to be outside. That and she's like, a free spirit, like she was born in the wrong place in time."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: FMA after math [Sarah only]   FMA after math [Sarah only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 10:11 am

he smiled. "Why do I feel like I shoudl say 'uhoh' to that?" he teased and leaned back in the passenger seat. "I need to get my leg checked up by winrey." he told him. "But that can wait I guess."
Back to top Go down
DepthofBeauty
DepthofBeauty

PostSubject: Re: FMA after math [Sarah only]   FMA after math [Sarah only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 2:03 pm

Alex shrugged. "She's cute though." He glanced towards him with a grin. "She's a lot like me. She can use Alchemy too." Alex pulled into the driveway and jumped out of the car, going into the house. "We're back... His leg's broken and he's struggling to walk." He teased, remembering when he came back like that from a fight.

Sasha didn't even turn around. "If that was the case you'd be dragging him freaking out." She smiled. "You should go get your brothers if that's the case, they're next door."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: FMA after math [Sarah only]   FMA after math [Sarah only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:06 pm

Ed smiled and walked over to sasha, wrappinghis arms around ehr waist. "But what if he didnt freak out- the you left your poor helpless husband all alone." he teased, kissing her neck. "Missed you." he told her.
Back to top Go down
DepthofBeauty
DepthofBeauty

PostSubject: Re: FMA after math [Sarah only]   FMA after math [Sarah only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:11 pm

Sasha tilted her head to the side so he could kiss her neck more easily. She giggled slightly, turning around, wrapping her arms around his neck, kissing him deeply. "It's been a long time since you've come home. I have to say, there are times if I wonder if your having an affair." She said, resting her head on his chest. Her stomach was a slight curve instead of lean and indented as it normally was.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: FMA after math [Sarah only]   FMA after math [Sarah only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:13 pm

He frowned and kissed her head lightly. "Never." he said, insulted she woudl even joke about that. "Your the only one for me."

"Papa!" a boy exclaimed, running to him with arms op- waiting for his father to pick him up.
Back to top Go down
DepthofBeauty
DepthofBeauty

PostSubject: Re: FMA after math [Sarah only]   FMA after math [Sarah only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:20 pm

Sasha smiled and kissed his forehead. "Hey baby." She looked at Ed and smiled. "You seem tired, do you want to take a nap before dinner?" She asked, as Alex walked back into the room.

Alex was carrying the youngest of his siblings on his back. "Do we have to even celebrate their birthday?" he said teasingly. "I want to go have a party somewhere else." He grinned, seeing the glare from his father. "I'm kidding, chill ax."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMA after math [Sarah only]   FMA after math [Sarah only] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FMA after math [Sarah only]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next