Everlasting Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everlasting Night

This is a mature Role Playing site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Just want to use your Heart   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 5:59 pm

Nana smiled, "You are not yourself, your programming is messed up Abbie-chan." She replied, trying to be helpful. Which was in her own programming. "I cannot see your programming, but I can detect problems though soundwaves and electro transmitted waves."

Maxwell hung up the phone, and turned to face them. "I didnt do anything to her. Programing, and what your thinking Komaru." Maxwell pocketed his phone, "Seri will be over shortly, she wasnt too convenced." He breathed out, and looked to Komaru. "We kinda well you know- last night- and well she was the one to walk out. Not me."

Nana stepped closer to Abbie, she hadnt been around a military grade robot before- so she was curious. "Can you not access your own programming?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chandraladawn
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 6:04 pm

Abbie took a step back from her, unomfturble with the robot being so close.

She felt like a specimine.

"Why would abbie need to access her programing?" she asked. "Abbie has no need to dream."

"Hm.... Hey, maxie- why not just order abbie here to trouble shoot. it should be a voice comand so it isnt anything she has to think abiout accessing." he said. "Kinnda like starting those old laptops you used ot have on safe mode."
Back to top Go down
https://everlastingnight.rpg-board.net
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Just want to use your Heart   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 6:09 pm

Nana detected the slight tension given off by Abbie, and took a step back with a smile. "My apologizes Abbie-chan." She stood by her masters side, and let him speak. Even though she was programmed to be human like, her settings were to know she was a robot.

Maxwell shrugged, "I dont know- she doesnt seem to want to remember or cant. She's this way for a reason right? I dont want to damage her." He frowned slightly, "I dont mind how she runs, even though she really cant cook or anything." He chuckled, "Its just part of her charm." He teased lightly, "Dont give me that look, Im not some pervert like you."

Nana blinked at the pervert comment, she didnt understand. Since what her and her master did was pretty much natural to her.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 6:11 pm

He frowned at his friend. "nana, please excuse us." he said and grabbed maxwells hand. he blinked when abbie put her hand ontop of him with a frown. "You will take master away from abbie?" she asked.

he blinked. "Only for a moment." he said and looked to max. "Come on- tell her its okay."
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Just want to use your Heart   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 6:19 pm

Maxwell gave his friend a wierd look, "Uh- alright dude." He looked to Abbie, "Its alright Abbie, you can trust him. He's my friend." He smiled at her, "We'll be right back." He fallowed after his friend, "Whats up?"

Nana simply listened, and stood there waiting for her masters return. She wasnt sure of what to say to Abbie, since she was getting mixed singles- or really mixed data feed from Abbie. "My master is kind, and is friends with your master. They usually drink alot of alcohlic substances and need help coming home." She gave Abbie a big smile, "It will be fine."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 1:34 am

He frowned and closed the door. "I know that look max." he said seriosusly. "Shes a doll.... she doesnt have a soul- even if shes programed to have feelings. they are programed reactions. Not human like us..." he seemed more serious than max could ever remember him being.

"Dont fall in love with the doll." he said.

----

Abbie smiledin return, though not as brightly. she wasnt sure what to think of nana. "Abbie has never helped master maxwell home- but abbie looks forward to it." she said.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Just want to use your Heart   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 12:39 pm

Maxwell blinked, and than started to laugh. "Your one to talk, your the one who pretty much only has a doll to have sex with it. I think I like Seri, you dont have to worry about me falling in love with a robot." He laughed, thinking his friend was absolutly rediculous. "Shit, I mean we have other stuff to focus on. Like getting out of here before it gets bombed again. Hopefully Seri will get here soon, so we can leave."

He was about to take a step when he cringed, and then fell down to the ground in pain. "God damnit, I forgot about this-" He pointed towards his bedstand, "Can you give me that box? It has-" He started to cough a bit, "The pain killers in it..." He leaned aginst his wall and grunted. "We are getting the F*** out of here in your car, right dude?"

Nana heard some noise, and she walked past Abbie quickly- to go investigate what the problem was. She entered the room, and frowned lightly to see Maxwell on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 4:26 pm

Abbie blinked and followed. "Is master maxwell spilling red again?" she asked. when she saw him on the ground she grabbed the box, before either of the other two could react and went to his side. she opened it and knelt down, pullingout one of the needles.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Just want to use your Heart   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 4:44 pm

Maxwell smiled at her softly, "No Abbie, Im not bleeding- just in pain." He thanked her for helping him, and asked for her help so he could stand up. The drugs kicked in quickly, and soon he was fine again. Maxwell rubbed the back of his neck as he walked out of his bedroom. He'd gathered together clothes for both him and Abbie, along with food, water, and emergency supplies.

Nana had helped him load his things into her masters car, while he finished some things up in the house. He tried called Seri, but she wasnt picking up. He frowned, "Hey, maybe we should drive over there?" He looked to Komaru, "She's not picking up her phone, kinda makes me worried." He frowned, and started to think of reasons why she wasnt answering.

"Im perfectly fine." Seri smiled as she walked through the already open door, "I went ahead and put him things in your car Komaru." Seri smiled at him, and then looked back to Maxwell. "My phone died, I'll plug it in when we're in the car. Anyways. I heard on the News they think another attack is coming. We should get out of her, and on back roads- all the main roads are jammed or out."

Maxwell was so relieved to see her, he breathed out- and smiled at her. "Im so glad you came, yeah- lets totally get out of here." He looked to Abbie, "Come'on Abbie, we're leaving."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 4:49 pm

Abbie helped nana load the car, only closing the door on her hand once. Even though nana had been worried she woudl feel pain- she haddnt, which explained why it was so hard for her to understand.

She was just finishing packing the trunk when maxwell nana and the other two came out.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Just want to use your Heart   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 5:05 pm

They'd drove for quite a few hours, getting stopped a few times by troops- and were told to return home. But they just took another route. They'd seen people out on the streets, dead bodies scattered around- and people sobbing for help. They didnt stop, they just kept going. They had no more room in the hovering car. Nana was driving, she seemed saddened by what she saw. It was the middle of the night by the time they stopped. They'd agreed they were far enough away.

Maxwell sat in the back seat, inbetween Abbie and Seri. While Nana and Komaru were upfront. Maxwell dug around in the back, and got out the blankets and pillows. He yawned as he leaned back into his seat. and then stared upwards out of the moon roof- up at the stars. A shooting star flew across the sky quickly disappearing.

It was quite, and there wasnt much to talk about in the gloomy depressed atmosphear they seemed to be in. All of thier moods were in the dump from what they'd seen. Not to mention leaving behind thier home's, friends, and family. Seri's phone went off, breaking the silence. She picked it up, you could hear the sobbing voice of Alice crying into the phone. Seri blinked, and tried to calm her friend down. "What? He's dead?" Seri finally understood a bit of what Alice was trying to say.

"Im sorry, Im out of town right now- I cant help you. Go to your parents house and stay with them." Seri frowned, she was trying to keep her voice down- but she had to talk over Alice's crying. "Im sorry dear, but there's nothing I can do. Where am I? Oh, I dont know. Somewhere outside of Tokyo. Oh, Im with Maxwell and Komaru. What? No thats not a betrayal towards you. Your so dramatic." Seri grumbled, "Look, go to your parents and get away from your boyfriends corpus."

Maxwell shook his head, Alice was just messing with him earlier. But what else was new? Alice was the essance of bi-polar drama. He noticed Abbie looking at him curiously, and he smiled at her. "Its alright." But just after he got done say that, the ground shook. Maxwell sat up quickly, and looked out the window. Bombs were going off in the distance. "Ahh- we should start moving again..."

Nana nodded, "I agree." She looked to her master, "Do you wish for me to continue driving?" She questioned, the hovering craft was shaking as it rested on the ground while parked.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 5:13 pm

"For now its out best bet./." he said. "When we get to the shore line well make sure we have enoug powerr- then continue to the mainland." he said. "I have a chinese birth certificet- they wont send us away." he promiced.

"The Chinese do not like the japanese though." abbie recalled blinking. she shifted when maxwell sat up- leaving er arm cold now and uncovered.

"Dont worry abbie." he smiled. "Welll be fine."
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Just want to use your Heart   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 5:25 pm

Maxwell frowned lightly, "You sure about this plan?" He asked his friend, what Abbie had said made him a bit uneasy for some reason. Maybe it had something to with her being a military grade robot. Maybe she knew more. Maxwell rubbed his eye's, he was tired since he couldnt sleep in moving vehicals very well.

Seri shrugged, "It'd better work." She looked to Komaru, "What about us? And where did you get a Chinese birth certificate?" She questioned him, very curious as to how he got one. "Wont we need one too?"

Nana had started back up the hover car, and started driving slowly off- but picked up speed as they quickly move away from the danger that was going on in Tokyo. She was just going the route that Komaru had told her they were going earlier that day. Nana frowned lightly as she saw military hover crafts in the distance. "Military hover crafts are approuching, shall we detour to advoid contact?"
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 5:34 pm

He shrugged. "im half chinee and half japanese." he said simply. "So long as your with me youll be fine guys." he blinked hearing nana and looked. "Yeah- go for it. keep the headlights down too. we dont need them to come bug us right?"

Abbie frowned. "Abbie does not think that the chinese millitary will be as leanient as masters friend thinks." she said.

"Nana-chan- why do we not head south instead? to papa Newguinie?"
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Just want to use your Heart   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 5:44 pm

Nana blinked, and looked to her master. "Yes, alright. What desination shall we go to?" She questioned, finding logic in Abbies words. She was a bit fearful of how the Chinese government would react to them coming while Japan was being attacked. Also Japan had banned personal dolls, they were only used in public and for military.

Seri leaned back in her seat, and yawned. "I dont care were we go, as long as we get out of here." Seri rubbed her forehead, "I doubt the military would help us- I think its best to advoid them. Deffinatly out here. Thats for sure."

Maxwell stared out the window, they advoided coming in contact with the military- but it still bothered him. Luckily they hadnt checked the dolls the few times they got stopped, since Abbie was apparntly military property.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 5:47 pm

"... If we go south well be in japan another day. going to china itll only be a few hours." he reasoned.

Abbies eyes flashed. "Incorrect." she said. "Headed to china will jepordise master Maxwell. papanewguinnie remains neutral and the much more logical place to go to."
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Just want to use your Heart   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 5:55 pm

"She's right, plus we're not even sure if China will let us in. They could turn us over to the military, and then we might loose Abbie. Maybe even our lives." Maxwell frowned, "We should just go south." Maxwell looked to Seri, who nodded in agreement. "Maybe we can go to China later, I mean- if you want to go there so badly. But right now, we should be safe." Seri added in.

Though thier trip didnt go exactly as planned, it took them a week to get out of Japan- and during all of the mess of a battlefield all of Japan turned into- they'd lost Maxwell along the way. It was hard enough to convence Abbie to conintue on with them to Papa Newguinie. A few months had passed now, and they still had no luck in contacting Maxwell- and feared the worst.

They were living in a small beach house that was abandoned, but still had running water and heat. Though it was now the middle summer, the days were hot and long. Seri walked along the beach in her swimsuit, and returned to the house to find Komaru had gone into town to buy some more supplies and food. Seri sat down at the counter, and looked to Abbie. "Hey Abbie." She smiled at her, "Are you lonely?" She questioned.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 5:59 pm

Abbie blinked and looked up at her, having not heard her enter. "Abbie is.... not glad." she said- unsure of what it was exactly she felt. it was mixed emotions really. "She has just tried to contact Master maxwell and belives she has failed..." she said softly, looking down into her lap.

Contact him- via any radiop signel he heard ehr voice on. She had said a total of 5 words, repeatedly for the past 20 minutes in hopes of hi hearing- hacking into a satalite untill it had moved too far out of her reach.

'Master Maxwell, Abbie is waiting.' is what she has broadcasted.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Just want to use your Heart   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 6:05 pm

Seri frowned, "Yeah, Im not either. I miss him too." Seri sat down next to Abbie, and breathed out. "I loved him so much, but he never looked at me like I want him to." Seri looked to the front door as it opened, Komaru had come home with Nana. "Oh, hey." She smiled at him, she was only wearing a bikini. "Im sorry I didnt go into town with you, if I had known you were going- I would have went with you." She stood up, "Im going to go put some clothes on." She laughed lightly, not knowing how Komaru even felt about her.

She didnt know how much she drove him insane, she was so beautiful. "I wish we had a male doll." She commented with a laugh as she went into her small room. The walls were thin, so he could still hear her. "Im so lonely." She sighed, "And I really dont know thier language here." Since she was usually stuck with Abbie, and Abbie didnt understand what she wanted translated most of the time.

Seri didnt notice Komaru in the door way, she had her back to him as she looked through the few clothes she had in her closet. Feeling eye's on her, she looked over her shoulder- and blinked. "Oh hey, did you want something?" He did, more then she knew.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 6:10 pm

He frowned and looked down, hiding a blush. "Look... I was... thinking." he said. "Abbie really wants to find maxwell... i think she- even as a doll- has feelings for him..... if we let her go- maybe she can ehelp him- make both of them happy.... you and I could stay here." he reasoned.

-meanwhile--

Abbie helped nana put away the few groceries before pausing. "Nana-chan." she looked over at her. "Wat is in nana's eye?" she tilted her hed curiously.

When nana allowed her to look closer she imediatly formed a link- hacking into her mainframe.

-meanwhile-

"If not then I mean... I guess," he paused hearing a highpitched squeek comming form the kitchen. It sounded robotic.

Abbie had deleted nanas tracking capabliities and taken off, silent as a cat. She wouldnt sit by idel any longer.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Just want to use your Heart   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 6:17 pm

Nana blinked, and looked to Abbie. "What do you mean?" She questioned, and then blinked as Abbie cupped her chin in her hands, and tilted her face upwards. Nana's eye's went wide.

"What do you mean?" Seri blinked, "I want to find Maxwell just as much." She said defensivly, "We cant just stay here for forever, I mean- after the war is over with we should be able to return to Japan." Seri didnt realize she had tears in her eye's. "I know he just has to be alright-" She bit her lip, and looked down. "He just has to be." She stepped forwards, and wrapped her arms around him. She felt his heart race, but just then- they heard a loud robotic screech.

Seri fallowed Komaru into the kitchen, and quickly went to Nana's side just as Komaru did. "Nana, what happened? Where is Abbie?" Seri quickly asked, while Nana was actually crying. "Nana?" Seri cocked her head slightly, looking at the robot concerned.

Nana sniffled, "Abbie hacked into me and deleted my tracking abilities, it fried my circits in that area- I am going to need repaired..."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 6:23 pm

"Does it hurt?" he asked frowning. "nana, are you crying from pain or because abbie is gone?" he needed to know that in order to mke a desission. would he stay and repair nana or try to find his friends doll?

he frowned pushing the dolls hairout of her face. He was worried...

-----------

Abbie ran through the woods bear foot- ignoring her cloths being snagged on trees and torn. what did she care? she was searching for one human on a globe ofull of only millions left. It wouldnt take too long....
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Just want to use your Heart   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 6:29 pm

"Both..." Nana sniffled, "But I am fine, we can go try to find Abbie- though I wont be of much help..." Nana frowned, disappointed in herself. Also had hurt feelings from what Abbie had done to her. Nana at least thought they were friends.

Seri frowned, and stood up. "There's nothing we can even do about this, we cant track her down without Nana..." Seri sighed, she looked out the window- and it started to rain lightly. "I hope she'll be fine out there in the rain, I dont know if she was built to be able to withstand weather." Seri frowned, "It was so nice out just awhile ago." She looked to Komaru, "Im going to go lay down- I'll be in my room if you need me." She walked away from him.

Seri laid down on her bed, and stared up at the cieling with a frown. She'd wished she'd ran off with Abbie, she missed Maxwell so much. Her thoughts turned to what had happened earlier, she recalled how Komaru had looked at her- and how his heart beat had sped up. She frowned, she hadnt even noticed before. Did he like her?

Seri sighed, and closed her eye's. It didnt matter, Maxwell had to be alive- and she knew that he loved her. Or so she thought, or kept telling herself. She knew if this war hadnt had happened, they would have been together. She cursed this war for seperating them.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 6:39 pm

Abbie felt the rain hit her skin and ignored it, continuing on. she spotted animals here and there- plenty of bugs, but nothingresembeling a human. she knew of course of the natives- how vicious they coudl be, but it didnt sem to effect her any either. she would use camras in space to help her locate her master, and avoid cops.

She wouldnt be a costodial-bot any more. Not for someone who she did not belong to.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Just want to use your Heart   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 7:01 pm

--That night...

Seri listened to the rain pour down, she frowned as she laid in bed just thinking. She'd heard Komaru go to bed not that long ago, so she got up- and wrapped herself in a blanket as she walked across the hall into his room. "Komaru?" Seri said lightly as her eye's adjusted to the darkness.

Nana blushed, embaressed that Seri had come into the room while she was just about to pleasure her master. Nana remained silent, unsure if her master wanted her to continue or not.

Seri sat down on the edge of Komaru's bed, "I couldnt sleep, I just cant stop thinking about horrible things..." She frowned, "What if Maxwell is dead? Then I've been waiting around for nothing. What if Abbie never come's back because she cant find him?" Seri held herself as she held the blanket to her. "Im just worried- and confused."

--Meanwhile...
-In Japan.

Maxwell had woken from a coma about three weeks ago, he found himself in a hospital outside of Tokyo. He had remained at the hospital since he kept having memory issues. Maxwell stared out the window, it was only lightly raining outside. He frowned since he felt like something huge was missing from his life. He just couldnt remember.

The harder he tried to remember, the more headaches he seemed to get. Though the medicin was helping his headaches, he still couldnt remember much. Other then his name, age, and some various other things. Along with Alice. He remembered her face, and some other things that made him come to the conculsion they were together. He then became quite worried, and had been trying to locate her for a week now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next