Everlasting Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everlasting Night

This is a mature Role Playing site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 7:06 pm

Abbie got to the far shore and frowned looking around. dispite the rain and lightning she stepped out into the water and begaan walking- her feet never sinking more than an inch or so below the surface as she went.

"ETA: 2300 hours." she said, her voice cdarried away on the wind. "Poweer at 8%. switching to auto piolet to cojncerve energy..."

-----

he frowned and pulled herinto a gental hug. "If he hasnt come by now..." he trailed off. "Im sorry your having nightmares..." he gave nana a look to tell her to leave- politly of course.
"Souldyou feel better sleeping in here tonihgt? I wont try anything.' he promiced.
Back to top Go down
https://everlastingnight.rpg-board.net
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Just want to use your Heart   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 7:17 pm

Nana blinked as he moved away from her, and wrapped his arms around Seri. It made her feel jealous and hurt. Nana nodded, and got up- leaving the room to go into the living room down the hall. She stared down at her hands, and frowned to herself from her masters rejection.

Seri placed her hand on one of his that were wrapped around her, and breathed out. She leaned back into his arms, and closed her eye's for a moment before moving- turning around to face him and crawled into his lap. She pressed her lips aginst his, as they fell back into the bed. She moved her hands down his chest as she felt excitment fill her up.

Nana sat on the couch, and stared out the window at the rain. She could now hear sounds coming from her masters from that made her even more upset. She decided to power down til her master needed her in the morning.

--Meanwhile...

Maxwell stared down at his cellphone as it went off, he'd gotten a new one just that day. It was Alice, he smiled as her name showed up on the screen. "Alice? Oh thank God your alright, I've been so worried about you. Im so glad. Im in the Hitoshi Jii Hospital, they're keeping me here because of memory loss. Of course I remember you, your the first person I did remember. Of course I remember we're together. I would love for you to come get me." He smiled, this was the first bit of reliefe he'd had since he'd woken up.

Alice showed up within the hour, and had Maxwell sign himself out so she could take care of him herself. "Im so glad your fine baby, Im so glad- I was so worried." Alice kissed him, and held onto his hand as they walked inside of her home. It was outside of Tokyo, near where he was hospitalized at. This area was lucky to not get bombed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chandraladawn
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 7:22 pm

Abbie walked past navy battle ships without a second thought about it, her feet soundless on the waves, not even the fish underneathe aware she was there. It would only be another hour untill she reached the shore.

"Power at 6.5%. In danger of shutting down." she muttered, her voice tinnie as she went, the salt on her elgs turning her skin white.

After what seemed like forever her feet hit sand and se paused. the sun would be rising- she could collect some energy from that.

with a sigh, she sat on the sand and powered down, back to the sky.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Just want to use your Heart   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 7:29 pm

--The next morning...

Seri yawned as she woke up, the sunlight shinning into the nedroom. There was the fresh smell of dew on the grass, and the birds were chirpping loudly. Seri stared up at the ceiling, and then looked over to Komaru with a small smile on her face. She leaned over, and placed a kiss on his cheek lightly. She covered herself up with the blaket, and snuggled over into him.

She was curious as to why he had a doll that he was well known for using in sexual ways, but he was an attractive guy who just didnt seem to date much. Seri had an issue with thinking too much, she soon started to wonder if she was better then the doll to him.

Nana had powered back up once the sun had fully charged her, even thought Nana had wanted for her master to come turn her back on. Nana stared down at her hands, and frowned lightly. Still upset over last night. For being just a doll, she really did love her master.

--Meanwhile...

Maxwell woke up in bed with Alice, he yawned as he sat up- and looked over to see Alice still sleeping. He got up, and picked up his boxers and pants off the floor. He went downstairs to go grab a glass of water, and check his cellphone. He couldnt recall much of anything, but the other night he'd remembered his friend Komaru. He flipped open his phone, and looked over his number to find his friends.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 7:51 pm

"System stabelized... power at 10%." abbie said. "Autopiolet shut off." she blinked and looked around, her eyes flashing. "Master maxwell has checked out of the hospital." she noted blinking. she began walking, half dressed and half functioning, off to find maxwell.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Just want to use your Heart   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 7:58 pm

Maxwell dialed up Komaru's phone, and sat down at the kitchen table. He tapped his fingure casually on the table as the phone continued to ring. He remembered he'd go drinking alot with Komaru, and that he'd known Komaru since they were children. He then recalled Seri, who was also a childhood friend. He was then curious as to where she was as well.

--Meanwhile...

Seri blinked as Komaru's phone went off, she nudged Komaru lightly to wake him. "Hey Komaru, your phone is going off." She yawned again, and fell back into the blankets as he got up. "Who is it?" She questioned, that phone hadnt rang in along time.

Nana heard the phone go off from her masters room, she picked up on the waves- and tapped into the phone line to see who was calling.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 8:01 pm

"For the protection of the nation of Japan this call may be monitered." a male voice said before allowing either of the two parties to speak.

Creepy.

------

Abbie walked on the bottoms of her feet showing through the plastic skin, shining metal reflecting the light of the sun.

She heard a siren and blinke dlooking around. Sirens...?
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Just want to use your Heart   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 8:09 pm

"Hello?" Maxwell spoke into the phone, "Komaru- you there?" His voice was enough to make his friend go pale. Komaru had just slept with his best friends girlfriend after just telling her after all this time he was probably gone. "Hey man, its been along time- I was in a coma for months. I just woke up a few weeks ago, and my mind is a bit fuzzy. Im with Alice right now, she brought me home."

Seri noticed the look on Komaru's face, and blinked. "Hey, are you alright? Who is it?" She questioned, scooting towards him- though he seemed to move slightly away from her. She tilted her head a bit curiously, not sure why he was acting wierd.

Nana remained sitting on the couch, listening in. She blinked, hearing Maxwells voice. It made her a bit happy to know that he was safe, but also a bit sad that Abbie was somewhere looking for him.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 8:27 pm

"Im fine- were, were all fine." he said and frowned. "Are those sirens?"

Abbie walked silently, looking at the streeet signs going over a map ni her mind.
The sirens blared alot louder.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Just want to use your Heart   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 8:35 pm

Maxwell blinked, "Oh- yeah. Sounds like it." He said casually, not really bothered by it. Sirens were going off alot lately, mostly to keep people indoors as partol cars drove by. "There's alot of strange things happening." Maxwell frowned lightly, "I wish I could remember everything, it feels like somethings just missing..." He shook his head, "Anyways, its good to hear from you. Where are you now?" He questioned.

Seri looked at Komaru oddly, "Komaru?" She repeated his name, "Who is it?" She questioned, once again- very curious as to who was on the other line. "That phone hasnt rang for months, who could possibly be calling?" She tried once again to move towards him.

--Meanwhile...

Alice woke up in bed alone, she blinked as she sat up and held the sheet to her bare chest. She frowned, "Maxie?" She called out, and got out of bed- slipping on her shirt and panties.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 8:52 pm

the phone was disconected and the building shook, knocking alice back into the bed and maxwell onto the floor.

A bombing.

Abbie blinke dlooking up as a black speck came constantly closer to the road near her. when it registured that it was infact a bomb she barly had time to put her arms up and shield her chest, being thrown back into a brick appartment builtding.

4 more bombs had yet to hit.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Just want to use your Heart   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 9:08 pm

Seri blinked, and grabbed onto Komaru's shirt. "Why are you ignoring me?" She demanded lightly, she looked concerned. "Komaru, who was that on the phone? You look pale as a ghost." She frowned, and touched his face lightly.

Nana blinked, and quickly stood up- going to her masters room. "Master, Nana knows where that call came from. I traced the call back to Tokyo, the outskirts of the city." She informed him, she knew that if they found Maxwell that she could have her master back all to herself. "Reports of a bombing are happening, what does master wish for me to do?"

Seri blinked, "You picked up on his phone conversation?" She looked to Komaru, "Whats going on? Who's in Tokyo? Was that Maxwell-" Her voice cracked a bit, "Was that Maxwell Komaru- was that my boyfriend?" She asked him with a hurt look in her eye's.

--Meanwhile...

Maxwell fell to the ground, and heard Alice screaming- so he made his way to the staits even though the whole house was shaking. He made his ways up the stairs to her bedroom, he found Alice screaming and crying on the bed. He went over to her, and held onto her as the house shook.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 9:12 pm

he frowned and looked to Nana. "Remind me to fix your speach panel first- before anythgin else nana." he sighed rubbing his temples. he looked to the womanin his arms and sighed. "It was maxwell.... hes been with Alice." he frowned. "That fucking bastard." he growled and threw his phone- cracking it in half. "Leave him be nana- I hope those bombs knock some sence into him."

he got up and picked his hois brokn phone tossing it carelessly intoo the bedside table.

---

Abbie blinked a few times, attempting to stand. "Power levels critical. 4% power avaliable..."
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Just want to use your Heart   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 9:27 pm

Nana frowned, "Oh, I hadnt even noticed... N-I... I am sorry master." She replied, now staring down at her hands. She bit her lip, unsure of what exactly do to. She acted quite human, it was almost strange how human she acted. "I will go start breakfest." She smiled, pretending everything was fine. She left the room, and headed to the kitchen with tears in her eye's.

Seri blinked, "W-what are you doing Komaru?!" She yelled at him when he threw the phone, though him saying he was with Alice broke her heart. She cupped her face into her hands and started to sob. "W-what do you mean Komaru?" She sobbed, even though she'd just been with his best friend. Those words hurt her.

--Meanwhile...

The shaking stopped, but the sirens were still going. Maxwell let go of Alice, and walked over to the window- he ignored her angry screams for leaving her. He looked out the window as saw distruction around him, his heart skipped a beat as he recalled this fimular image. He grabbed his chest, and then quickly lifted up his shirt to see a scar on his side. "I got this a few months ago..." He mumbled.

Alice stopped screaming at him, and blinked. "What the F*** do you mean? Maxwell! We're going to die!" Alice yelled, as tears poured down her cheek. "I dont want to die Maxwell!"

Maxwell blocked her out, he was focusing on what he could remember- which wasnt much. Thats when he noticed something out there among the wreckage. He left the room quickly without a word to Alice who just continued to scream at him. He put on his shoe's as he went outside, and found the figure he'd seen from the bedroom window. "Are you alright?" He asked Abbie who laid there a complete mess. He didnt remember her.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 9:30 pm

half of her face was torn away, showing her mechanics. her feet were exposed and her right hand as well.

her eyes looked up at him slowly, her lips- what was left of them- gently pulling into a weak smile. "Abbie is sucessfull..." she said softly, her voice tinnie. "MasterMaxwell- located and... well...." her eyed dulled,the tiny screen on her exposed cheek readint 2% on it.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Just want to use your Heart   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 9:37 pm

Maxwell blinked, this doll knew him? He picked her up, and carried her into the house. By that time Alice had made it downstairs, and when she saw Maxwell again she started to scream some more. She was really hard to tune out. He brought Abbie into the living room, and laid her down on the couch. He went and got some tools out of the gradge, and came back into the living room.

He started to repair her right away, he didnt know why- but he seemed to already know how to fix her. It didnt take him too long, he plugged her in- but that only charged very slowly due to the massive amount of energy it took to charge her. He had started to repair her face and hands, regraphing her skin. Once he was done, he smiled at how beautiful her face was.

Abbies hair was already growing itself back, seemingly part of her self repair system. He dressed her in something of Alice's, after convencing her it was that or the doll was going to be around naked.

--Meanwhile...

Seri didnt know what to say, she just sat in her room for the better part of the day. It was already later on in the afternoon, and she was feeling a bit hungry. But she still felt sick to her stomach. She stared out the window, it looked gloomy out- the dark clouds just lingering above.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 9:42 pm

Abbie slepy, the counter in her cheek taking two hours to raise even one number. She didnt fuss or move at all as he worked on her, a smile plastered on her lips.

"Abbie is glad." she said. "She felt so very unacompinied when master maxwell was AWOL."
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Just want to use your Heart   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 9:49 pm

"Abbie is it?" He questioned, seeing that she was calling herself that. "How do you know me Abbie?" He questioned her, and noticed that she looked very sad for him to ask her that. "You called me Master..." He paused, "Does that mean your my doll?"

Alice huffed, she now was standing behind him. "No Maxwell, you never have a stupid doll." Alice lied, but thats because she now saw who it was- and she didnt like Abbie. "Its obviously broken, I doubt you could ever fix it. Its probably military property. You cant keep it. I totally dont want a doll in my house." She went on and on.

Maxwell shook his head at her, and looked back at Abbie. "Dont mind her, she talks. Alot." He said bluntly, and knew that Alice had a shocked look on her face. "So Abbie, am I your master?" Alice shook her head in disbeliefe and stormed off upstairs.

--Meanwhile...

Seri finally got up, she wasnt sure what she could possibly say to Komaru. But she knew she couldnt just lock herself in her room for forever. She went to her door, and cracked it open lightly- she paused and took a breathe. She opened her door, and started down the hallway. "Komaru?" She called out lightly, not exactly sure where he was.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 9:56 pm

He was cooking for her already, nana apparently having gone out to collect some sea food for them. He looked over and sighed. "Hey." he said softly. "You worried too?"

---

Abbie nodded. "Abbie is master maxwells doll." she said. "Abbie is not defective- honest." she said. "Abbie just needs more books and television to learn from. She has come along way- master has said so." she smiled. "Abbie is glad master is no longer spilling red."
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Just want to use your Heart   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:02 pm

Seri pulled up her strap that fell off her shoulder, and looked away from him- out the window towards the bay. "Of course I am..." She said softly, and looked over to him with a pained smile. "But I knew deep down in my heart he loved Alice..." She sat down at the table, and sighed as she rubbed her temples. "Komaru, did you sleep with me cause your lonely? Or because you feel something?" She questioned.

--Meanwhile...

The sad part was that Maxwell didnt understand what she ment, other then he was her master. "Oh-" He paused, and smiled at her. "Well its a good thing you found me, how did I loose you?" He questioned her, sitting next to her on the couch. He could hear Alice stomping around upstairs, throwing a fit. Maxwell just kept ignoring her though, which drove her crazy.

"You wernt around when I woke up." He recalled, "I didnt even know I had a doll. But my memory is a bit fuzzy, I cant seem to remember alot." He rubbed the back of his neck casually.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:05 pm

her eyes flashed and she sat up. "Abbie can fix memory flaw." she said holding her hands up. "Please allow abbie to assist?" she smiled. "Master left us for trampy woman alice- thats what masters friwned and nana said, but abbie doesnt mind. She will always forgive master."
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Just want to use your Heart   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:10 pm

Maxwell blinked, "You spoke with Nana?" He recalled his best friends doll, and of course recalled what his friend did with that doll. Not knowing that his girlfriend he got seperated from was now taking the place of Nana. "Yeah, well Komaru never did like Alice-" He breathed out, and put his hands into his lap as he looked at Abbie. "So you were with Komaru and Nana? Hm, I wonder how Seri is doing-" He questioned.

Maxwell grabbed onto Abbies hand, and smiled at her. "Thank you Abbie, you've helped me recall quite a few things. But its still really fuzzy around the time I went into a coma." He shrugged lightly, "The doctor said give it time, and it'll come back to me."

--Meanwhile...

"Komaru...?" Seri repeated his name, "Please tell me how you really feel."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:13 pm

he looked at her and smiled weakly. "Im never lonly. I slept with you because your mean more to me than any doll ever could. Your imperfections are what make you perfict."

---

Abbie blinked and smiled. "Lady Seri is in Papa NewGuini with nana-chan." she said and pulled her hands free placing them on either side of his head. "Abbie knows procedures to supress as well as stimulate memroy. may abbie help?"
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Just want to use your Heart   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:17 pm

"Oh?" He blinked, "That means, after the bombing- I didnt make it like you guys did... That makes sense-" He tried to recall, but still couldnt picture it. He looked to Abbie, "Yeah sure, if you think it will help." A bit curious as to why she placed her hands on each side of his head. "What do you do?" He questioned, not sure of what she had planned.

--Meanwhile...

Seri breathed out, and smiled lightly. "I didnt even know, I figured you were in love with your doll." She laughed lightly, staring down at her hands- but looked up at him every so often. "I was so obsessed with Maxwell, while he was totally in love with Alice. I was a totally idiot to even try." She moved her hand, and rubbed the back of her neck.

"Im sorry Komaru, I really am over him now." She looked him in the eye's, "I cant love someone who cant even love me."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:20 pm

Abbies eyes flashed lightly. "master wll see." she smiled. he possissioned her hands just so- not touching his head. he felt light headded and smelt eletric, like befoee ligtning struck. he took her hands bac. "Did abbie help any?"

--------------

"Im sorry." he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE   ♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

♥Just want to use your Heart: MATURE
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next