Everlasting Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everlasting Night

This is a mature Role Playing site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Death.Sender.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

Death.Sender. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Death.Sender.   Death.Sender. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 8:34 pm

Milly nodded at him, and kissed him back with a small smile. "Alright, if thats what you want to do- I'll be back in a bit." Milly quickly left the house, and jogged over to Sumi's. She knocked on the door, and waited for Sumi to answer. Once Sumi did, she quickly hugged her. "Im sorry Sumi, why are you upset? Was it something Viper did?" She questioned as she pulled herself back, and looked at Sumi concerned.

Sumi was unsure of what to say, she couldnt say anything about why she was really upset. That wouldnt be fair to burden her best friend like that. "Oh- yeah..." She closed the door behind Milly, and walked with her up to her room. "Oh well... It just upsets me that- I have to take other people's live's... Its very hard... And well- I felt faint- so Viper took over..." Sumi explained lightly as she stared down at her hands. "But they were bad people-" She looked to Milly with tears in her eye's, "Am I a horrible person?"

"Of course your not." Milly hugged her, and then sat down next to her. "Your doing what most people cant, your getting rid of scum that usually the law cant punish. Like when you told me about that one bad cop you had to take his soul, he was part of the law- and a bad person. Cops dont go after thier own, so you did a good thing. I know it must be hard, I cant even imagen-" She frowned, and paused lightly. "And Im sorry you have to go through that. Though I am relieved, I thought you were upset over Rekluse. He told me that he thought Viper just took over- so I was concerned."

"Oh... No- haha. Rekluse is very nice, but I met a guy today- he's from my math class..." She didnt really want to talk about him, but she knew it'd make Milly feel better to hear that. Milly knew she liked Rekluse just as much as she did. "His name is Mike, he's from America. I think thats very interesting, and he's cute." She smiled lightly, hearing herself say this- did make her feel a bit better. She knew she couldnt be with the guy she liked, she might as well be with someone who seemed interested in her.

Milly smiled, "Im glad to hear that." She grabbed her friends hand, and squeezed it lightly. "Im really sorry bout not telling you I was dating Rekluse, I was just lonely one day- and figured why not just ask." She stood up, "I should be getting home, Rekluse is waiting- and there's school tomarrow." She smiled, and hugged Sumi again. "I'll see you tomarrow morning, we can walk to school together like usual."

--That next day...
-At school.

Sumi was happy it was friday, that ment she had this whole weekend off. Viper hadnt even been around since she returned home last night, which made her a bit curious as to what he was up to. She closed her locker, and turned around only to run right into Rekluse. "Oh- Im sorry-" She paused, seeing who it was made her blush a little. She quickly picked up her book she'd accidently dropped when she bumped into him. She cleared her throat, and smiled at him. "Oh hey, how are you?" She questioned, but then noticed Michael walking over towards them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chandraladawn
Farseer
Farseer

PostSubject: Re: Death.Sender.   Death.Sender. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 2:16 am

"I just wanted to make sure you were ok after last night. I'm really sorry I just left like that, it wasn't you. I just know that I felt violated the time Sarin took over my body and it made me mad that Viper would just do that. Don't be mad at me." Rekluse said when he'd met up with Sumi at her locker.

Just then he looked over his shoulder and saw Mike walking towards them. He knew he should leave, Mike had asked him earlier if he thought he had a chance with Sumi. He said he wasn't sure but it made him feel a little jealous. He shouldn't feel it, but he did. He kinda wanted to stay around to keep an eye on things, but he couldn't let himself keep thinking of Sumi that way. He had missed his opportunity with her and as much as it pained him, he had to get over that so he could be happy with Milly.

"How's it going guys?" said Mike with a smile and a nod towards them. "Only one class left and then it's the weekend."

"Great, but I gotta go, I'll catch up with you both after school." Rekluse returned the nod and walked away quickly, pretending he had something he needed to do before the final class of the day.

"So what are you up to this weekend Sumi?" asked Mike, hoping she didn't alreay have plans. "I was kinda thinking of going to see a movie on saturday, and I kinda want to go with you if you're up for it."
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Death.Sender.   Death.Sender. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 2:30 am

Sumi blinked, and then quickly shook her head at him. "Oh no, I dont think I could ever be mad at you-" She blurted out, but then felt stupid for saying such a thing. "I mean, Its alright- I passed out and Viper just took over... Its fine." She laughed lightly, and rubbed the back of her neck as she breathed out. She then noticed Mike walking towards them, she figured he'd be a great distraction- she always felt like she was going to blush when it was just her and Rekluse. "Oh hey." She smiled at him, and held her book to her chest. She looked to Rekluse as he excused himself, and walked away- she wondered why he'd really suddenly just left. It seemed he wanted to talk to her.

"Im fine, haha-" She was unsure of what to say, her mind drew a blank- she couldnt help but think about Rekluse. She smiled at him as he talked about the weekend, and part of her actually felt pretty happy about him wanting to go to a movie with her. It'd been quite some time since she'd actually went on a date with a guy. "Oh really? What movie? I love going to the movies, and Im free all weekend." She smiled at him, "For once, Im usually so busy."

Milly had spotted them as she walked down the hall, and saw Rekluse walk away in the oppisite direction before she could approuch them. "Hey Sumi." Milly smiled at her, and then looked to Mike curiously- since Rekluse had told her about him. She was of course protective over her friend, but knew she needed to get out and date someone. "Hey, you must be Mike."
Back to top Go down
Farseer
Farseer

PostSubject: Re: Death.Sender.   Death.Sender. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 2:43 am

"You'll come? That's great!" Mike said and felt the heat begin to rush to his cheeks a bit. He really was excited, but he should've restrained himself a bit.

He saw Milly approach and said, "and you must be Milly. It's nice to meet you."

He was thinking about what movie to go and see as they talked for a moment. He really hadn't thought that far ahead. It had taken all of his courage and thought to bring himself to even ask her to go with him. He was glad Milly had arrived and given him some time to think about stuff.

Suddenly the bell went off and it was time to get to class. He was relieved a bit as he wasn't really sure what to say next. Sumi was such a gorgeous girl and he kinda had a hard time talking to her. She made him tongue tied when he looked at her. He wasn't in her next class but he was in the same class as Rekluse. He would sit next to him and find out all he could about Sumi, hopefully discovering what kind of movie she'd like to watch.

"Well I'll meet you here after school and we can decide what to go watch. See ya later." He said and wandered towards his next class. His stomach was churning as the emotions ripped through him. He was so happy she'd accepted, but scared as hell that he would do something stupid and ruin it. Hopefully Rekluse would have something interesting to tell him.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Death.Sender.   Death.Sender. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 3:12 am

Sumi smiled at him, and nodded- she then smiled widely at Milly as she approuched. "Hey Milly, this is Mike." Sumi grabbed onto her friends hand, and smiled at her. She would try to lead her friend on, so she'd think she was fine- and of course over Rekluse. The bell suddenly rang, and she smiled over at Mike as he said he'd meet her here after class. "Alright, I'll see you then." She looked back to Milly, "Lets go to class together."

Milly nodded, and waved at Mike as they walked away from him- and headed towards thier last class they had together. "He's cute." She commented, and nudged at her friend. "American too, and he isnt bad at Japanese- thats a plus." She adjusted her book bag that was on her shoulder, and crossed her arms across her chest as they walked. "Im happy for you." Though she felt like it was a bit fake, she knew her friend well- and didnt think she'd just get over her childhood crush so easily.

They made it to class, and sat down before thier teacher entered the classroom. Sumi stared out the window, thinking things over- she felt like things were just falling together. Or apart. She was curious as to where Viper was, and if he was going to disturb her weekend. But something told her he was gone for awhile. She opened her notebook as the teacher spoke up, she was bad at paying attention lately- her mind just seemed to wander off.
Back to top Go down
Farseer
Farseer

PostSubject: Re: Death.Sender.   Death.Sender. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 2:08 am

"So, I asked Sumi to goto the movies with me this weekend and she said ok!" Mike said to Rekluse once they'd gotten to class. He was clearly incredibly excited about the idea, but was also trying to be quiet so they didn't get in trouble. "What should I take her to see? I didn't even really think about it before I asked her and now I'm not sure. You know her better than I do. Help me bud."

Rekluse sat feeling slightly broody. He was torn about what to do. He wanted Sumi to be happy but he really wanted her to be his. He was being torn up inside and he wasn't used to feeling like this. Since he'd become Sarin's minion he hadn't feared or worried about anything. He knew he was basically immortal and no-one could harm him.

"You do realise that even though I've been dating her best friend for a few weeks now, I've only talked to her a handful of times. I don't know what she'd want to watch. I barely even know her." He said with a little more venom in his voice than he had intended, since he realized as he sait it that it was true and it made him want to get to know her better.

"Oh ok, well I guess I'll just have to wing it then." Mike replied with a grin, apparently not noticing the tone that Rekluse had used. he spent the rest of the class trying to figure out what to go watch with Sumi, and not paying attention to the lesson.

After class Mike and Rekluse met up with Sumi and Milly around the lockers.

"Hi Sumi. I was wondering, is there any kind of movie you really do or don't like?"
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Death.Sender.   Death.Sender. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 2:21 am

The bell made Sumi jump, she felt quite jumpy lately- even though she had some time to relax now. She gathered together her books, and put them into her bookbag as she fallowed Milly out of the classroom. They walked to her locker, where they soon met up with Mike and Rekluse. Sumi smiled at Mike, "Oh, I like anything but movies that are gorey and have death in them. I dont like that sort of thing." She glanced at Rekluse for a moment, making eye contact. She wondered if he was the same, if he didnt like violent movies. She then focused back on Mike, "Sorry, Im such a girl." She laughed lightly.

Milly giggled, "I totally agree, I dont like violence." She twirled a lock of hair in her fingure, and moved over to Rekluses side and hooked her arm with his. "If your not doing anything tonight, should we do a double date?" She questioned, though unsure if Rekluse had anything to do. "I think it would be fun, I love going to the movies."

Sumi was unsure about that idea, though she just smiled and nodded. "That would be fun." She looked from Milly, back to Mike. "What do you think?" She questioned, hoping for him to save her- but he seemed like too nice of a guy to say anything otherwise. Which she didnt mind that he was nice, he just really wasnt the one who had her heart.
Back to top Go down
Farseer
Farseer

PostSubject: Re: Death.Sender.   Death.Sender. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 2:08 am

Rekluse paused for a moment before replying. "It really depends on what time you're planning on going, I have to help my mom with a few things as soon as I leave here, but if you want to goto a late showing, I might be able to catch up with you, but it really depends on how long it takes me to help my mom with her stuff."

He knew that Sumi and Milly would know what that meant, and that Mike wouldn't ask questions about it. Sarin needed him to kill an elderly man in a local nursing home. Nothing that would take very long at all but he wanted to have an excuse ready if he decided he was uncomfortable with the idea later. He'd mostly come to terms with the idea of Sumi being with Mike, but he wasn't sure if he was ready to come face to face with it.

"Do you guys need a ride home? I've got my car parked just outside and we can talk about what's playing tonight if you like." Mike piped up suddenly. He wanted to be more involved in the conversation, being the new guy in the group and all.

"It's such a nice day I think I'll walk," replied Rekluse, "plus I don't really live too far away." He waited for a few seconds to see if Milly wanted to walk with him or ride with Mike.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Death.Sender.   Death.Sender. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 2:39 am

Sumi looked to Rekluse as he mentioned having to help his mom, they made eye contact for just a moment before Sumi felt shy- and looked quickly away. She looked to Mike, and smiled at him- she was bad at making eye contact for the most part- but she tried to make as much eye contact as she could. She didnt want to seem timid. "Oh, you own a car? Wow. Not many students own thier own car." She commented, and something about that made her more curious of Mike. Her dad sternly told her never to get in a car with a young boy, because bad things happen, but she didnt care what her father says.

Milly grabbed Rekluses hand, "I'll walk with you." She smiled at him, "I really want to talk to you." She looked to Mike, and Sumi, and smiled at them. "Well I'll totally join you guys for a movie if Rekluse cant make it, I love movies. It'll be fun." She hugged Sumi with one arm since she still held onto Rekluses hand, "I'll see you later, I'll text- have fun and be safe." She winked.

Milly wink made her blush slightly, it wasnt like she planned to do anything with Mike. She was far too shy, and didnt know the first thing about kissing. She was so scared of being bad at it. "Heh- alright." She waved lightly at Rekluse, "I hope you make it." She commented with a small smile on her lips, and then looked back to Mike. "Oh, if you want- you can give me a ride home." She said in a more quite tone, deffinatly was shy. "And then maybe we can look up show times, and whats playing."
Back to top Go down
Farseer
Farseer

PostSubject: Re: Death.Sender.   Death.Sender. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 3:00 am

Rekluse waved goodbye to Sumi and Mike as he and Milly started walking away. He was glad he would have a bit of time to talk to Milly, he couldn't tell her everything that was on his mind, but he could share some of it.

"Milly, my little job today shouldn't take very long, but I wanted to give them the opportunity to say something if they wanted to be alone, after all it is their first date. On the other hand both of them are kinda shy, Sumi much more than Mike, but he is a bit too, and unsure of himself. He was actually asking me for advice regarding Sumi when we were in class today."

They continued to walk a bit and he had an idea. "Why don't you go and see them while I 'work' and get a feel for the situation. You know Sumi a lot better and you're better at reading people anyway so you'll be able to figure out whether us tagging along would be a help or a hinderance to them getting to know each other. What do you think?"

As they walked to Mike's car he felt a bit self conscious without having anyone else around but him and Sumi. "Well, um, my dad got the car for me. We only moved over here because they offered him a lot of money to come work in a different country, and in the States, it traditional for you to get your first car for your 16th birthday if your family can afford it." He said kinda quietly as they approached the car.

He remembered to be enough of a gentleman to open her door for her, then hurried around the car to hop into the driver's side. As he started off out of the school's parking lot, he asked her, "So where am I going?"
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Death.Sender.   Death.Sender. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 3:23 am

Milina walked off with rekluse, hand in hand- but something kept nagging at her. She wanted to talk to Rekluse about it, but she was unsure. She nodded along with him, but then let out a sigh as they exited the building. "I dont know Rekluse, you dont really want to set them up do you?" She questioned, she had a look of concern on her face. "You dont seem to really like Mike." She commented, and then took her hand away from his as she crossed her arms across her chest. "I still want you to come to the movies, but I think we should both kinda-" She paused, "Need to look at whats important in our lives."

Milly felt like tears were ready to come spilling from her eye's, this was hard for her to say. "Im not saying we should break up, but its selfish of me to be happy while everyone clearly is not. I should have never done this to my best friend, what if she hates me now? I cant stand always being worried if she hates me or not." Milly bit her lip lightly, and stared down at her feet as she walked- then looked over to Rekluse to see his reaction to all of this. "I wouldnt hate you if you liked Sumi more." She wanted to see what sort of reaction he'd give, she wanted to see which one he wanted to be with more. "Your an awesome guy Rekluse, but I want you to be happy too."

--Meanwhile...

Sumi walked with Mike out to his car, "Oh really? Lots of American teens drive cars to school? Wow." She smiled lightly at him, "Being here must be so differant, I wouldnt be able to do it- move to another place and know nothing. Your much stronger then I am." She stopped infront of the car he led her to, and smiled at him as he opened the door for her. "Oh, thank you." She slid in, her heart started to race- and she questioned his motives for a moment. Reguardless, she grabbed the seatbelt and pulled it across her chest- clicking it into place.

Once she told him where she lived, it wasnt too far from school- but they drove into a very nice nieghborhood. Sumi glanced over at him, he seemed to come from a rich family- she hoped he wouldnt be surprised that she came from a rich family as well. "Oh, haha- my father is the mayor." She glanced down at her hands, she figured she should tell him that at least. They pulled up to her home, which was a rather nice house. "Well- here we are." She quickly undid her seatbelt, and got out of the car. She didnt want him to expect a kiss, like guys did in the movies.

She walked him up the driveway and to the front door, she took out her keys and unlocked it. She almost screamed when she saw Viper walk into the kitchen, but for her own sake- she held it in. "Well uh, do you want anything from the kitchen? Im going to grab myself some water." She hurried off from him and headed to the kitchen, "What are you doing here?" She said under her breathe, "You said you'd leave me alone for the weekend." She grabbed a water from the fridge, and slammed it. "Dont do anything wierd, a- a friend is here." She blushed, and whispered lightly.

Viper chuckled at her, "Dont worry about a thing dear, just bored with nothing to do." He breathed out, and then looked behind her. "Oh, that boy." He chuckled, and crossed his arms.

Sumi blinked, and spun around. "Ohh- sorry for just leaving you at the door." She laughed lightly, "I was sooo thirsty, I thought I was going to die- hahaa..." She opened her water bottle, and took a good sized drink. "Want anything?" She questioned, putting the bottle cap back on. "Or a tour of my house?" She smiled lightly, unsure of what to do- she wasnt used to having new people in her house.
Back to top Go down
Farseer
Farseer

PostSubject: Re: Death.Sender.   Death.Sender. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:46 pm

Rekluse paused when Milly said about Sumi. He couldn't deny that he had feelings for Sumi, and they certainly had some very strange aspects of themselves in common, but he did care for Milly and that made things complex. He hated complexity and hated the way that human emotions caused all manner of problems. He decided that since she was being completely honest with him, she deserved the same treatment.

"I admit that I had a thing for Sumi for a long time, and now that I know about her, um, occupation, I can relate to her in ways that very few people can, but I do care for you a great deal, and it's been a long time since I gave up on pursuing Sumi. I really don't want to give up on what we have and as far as Mike goes I just don't know him very well and he seems a bit odd at times. I just don't want to be responsible for causing either of them pain if they're unsuitable for each other."

He looked deep into Milly's eyes and thought about just how beautiful her eyes were. He held her as the tears rolled down her cheeks. He seperated himself from her slightly and saw that she continued to cry. He began to kiss the tears from her cheeks and after many of them were gone, he gave her a long slow kiss and her crying seemed to stop, at least temporarily. He pulled back and smiled at her then wrapped her in a hug.

--------

Elsewhere:

Mike laughed quietly to himself as he watched Sumi, who was clearly very nervous or apprehensive about his attentions. He couldn't deny that he himself was rather giddy about the fact that he had finally managed to gain her notice, but it was still entertaining to watch her get flustered and try to compensate. It made him all the more enamoured with her.

"No I'm ok, but thanks all the same, and I would love to see your house. The way people decorate their surroundings is always very telling of what they're like." He smiled as he said this to her, trying to get across to her that he was very interested to find out as much as he could about her. He wanted her to know how he felt, but he had difficulty just coming out and saying it.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Death.Sender.   Death.Sender. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 10:33 pm

Milina's tears spilled down her cheeks, she couldnt hold back her emotions- and her mind rushed as Rekluse talked. She wasnt sure how to take everything, she stared into Rekluses eye's as he brushed away a few tears, and kissed her cheeks- wrapping his arms around her. He felt so tender, warm, but also a bit distant. "Thank you.. Rekluse.." Milly said lightly, she took a step back, and smiled at him. "I'll see you at the movie's tonight? I have some last minute things I need to do." She flattened the front of her coat, and moved some locks of hair behind her ear as she looked up at him with a small smile.

--Meanwhile..

Sumi took Mike on a quick walk through, the house was quite huge- so she didnt bother showing him the better part of it. They ended up in her room, which made her blush a bit. "Well uh.. This is my room- nothing too special." She smiled lightly, she nervously played with her hand as she walked over to her desk. She frowned as she looked at a pictureof Milly, for some reason she felt a bit uneasy. She took her cell phone out of her pocket and checked the time, they wernt going to the movies for a little while now.

Sumi turned to Mike, "So what do you like to do for fun?" She questioned, her curious nature coming out. She realized she was just staring at him with big doe eye's. She blushed, and looked away from him- she had a very adorable look never the less.

Viper let out a sigh as he watched her, something about her now being interested in men annoyed him. Viper was leaning aginst the wall when Mike happened to moved his arm through him- which sent chills up Mikes spine. That made Viper chuckle, seeing the surprised look on Mikes face.

"Are you alright?" Sumi questioned, she didnt see him touch Viper- just happened to see his surprised look. She grumbled at Viper chuckling. She then noticed the occult book was still laying out, she moved over to her bed and slipped the book under her bed quickly. She felt even more embaressed being on her bed- she wondered if he was thinking anything dirty. Then she blushed, she realized she was having dirty thoughts wondering if he was. Shameful. But her mind couldnt help but wander to thoughts about Rekluse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death.Sender.   Death.Sender. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death.Sender.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everlasting Night :: Role Playing :: Horror-
Jump to: