Everlasting Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everlasting Night

This is a mature Role Playing site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Death.Sender.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Farseer
Farseer

Death.Sender. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death.Sender.   Death.Sender. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 1:30 am

"Really just try and help you get everything done. I know it's hard to cope with sometimes, and especially when Viper pushes you so hard." A major one in a public and a double the day after, Sarin had never ridden him that hard. The only time he'd had to do a public figure in a public place, Sarin had let him relax for two days afterwards. Maybe if he discussed it with Sarin he could get Viper to go a bit easier on Sumi.

"So it seems to me that your main problem is balancing homework and death work. It seems like most of your missions appear to be after school, which is good, at least you're not actually missing classes because of it." he paused for a second thinking of how he was going to word the next part. "Milly told me she didn't mind me helping you tonight. Would you be offended if I came along and watched how you do things so I can suggest improvements?"
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Death.Sender.   Death.Sender. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 1:45 am

Sumi blinked, she felt a bit diappointed that he seemed so business like. "Oh, uh- I guess there wouldnt be a problem if you tagged along. I mean, you have your own Death God-" She smiled lightly, "There shouldnt be a problem." She was having a hard way of explaining, while her mind raced. She crossed her arms as they walked together, she was curious as to what her best friend was doing right now? Sumi felt bad that she had to walk home alone because of her. "But Viper really isnt that bad, really. I mean, its my own fault that Im having issues keeping up." She sighed, she;d gotten used to blaming herself.

Viper frowned at that, he knew she had a very low self confendence. And he knew the cause of it, over the past two years- he'd learned quite a bit about his slave. He figured he really would give her the weekend off, but he did have a deadline and a reason he was getting so many souls. He'd made a deal. He crossed his arms, and curiously watched Rekluse- questioning his motive.

Sumi blinked, "Oh sorry- I just mean I cant blame anyone but myself for falling behind. I just need to try harder. And I will, I dont give up so easily." Funny that comment would come from someone who tried to kill themselves. She felt Viper and Rekluse looking at her, which made her feel a bit more nervous. She felt pathetic, she helped steal souls from people- and she was as timid as a mouse. "But thank you Rekluse, not that many people care to get to know me." Sumi smiled.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chandraladawn
Farseer
Farseer

PostSubject: Re: Death.Sender.   Death.Sender. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 2:40 am

Rekluse smiled,"You don't really give them the opportunity. You need to understand that you are someone. You always hide away from people. What are you so afraid of? You can't die! There's nothing that can stop you. Be bold. Be adventurous. You can do whatever you want. What do you have to worry about?"

He looked at her and felt bad for trying to push so much on her at once. He just couldn't understand why someone who has the balls to kill people on a regular basis doesn't have the balls to stand up for herself. It just didn't make snese.

"I know this has nothing to do with you being behind on homework, but I really think it will help you. You need to go and make an impact on people. Everyone who meets you should remember you for the rest of their lives." He stopped knowing that he was trying too hard, too fast. "I'm sorry for being so forward with this, I just don't understand it. You are an attractive girl who has nothing to fear, yet you seem to be scared of everything."

He looked down at the ground and felt a bit bad. How could he make her understand? She had no confidence, which was the main reason why he had ended up with Milly instead of her. Meek can be cute, but to this extreme was just not something that people wanted to be around.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Death.Sender.   Death.Sender. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 5:01 pm

Sumi nodded, but he couldnt help but feel a bit scolded. She thought over what he had said- and it was quite true. She shyed herself away from the world, thinking no one could ever understand her. "I understand." Sumi replied softly, though she couldnt help but to think he was only here because he had a Death God too. "Your right, I cant die. And I shouldnt waste this second chance that was giving to me-" She blinked, realizing that Viper didnt bring her back to torture her, but to give her a second chance.

Sumi smiled, "Well I need to go home first, so I can change out of my clothes. Cant do work in school clothes. Well I have, but thats only a rare occasions." She walked with him to her home, making short converstation before they arrived at her home. Sumi unlocked the door, and removed her shoes. "Make yourself at home, Im just going to run upstairs to change." Sumi smiled at him, and went up the stairs to her room.

There was some noise coming from the kitchen, a mumbled voice- then a woman rounded the corner. She was beautiful, looked like a model. Long black hair, and bright green eye's- slender curved build. "Oh, I have to go- I'll talk to you later." The woman hung up her cell phone, and walked from the kitchen to Rekluse. "Hello, Im Yumiko, Sumi's mom." She smiled at him, "You must be Sumi's boyfriend? She doesnt usually talk about personal things with me, so Im totally clueless as to what is going on in that girls life." She laughed lightly, and put her hand out to shake his.
Back to top Go down
Farseer
Farseer

PostSubject: Re: Death.Sender.   Death.Sender. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 9:49 pm

"Um.. No. Just a friend from school. I'm Rekluse. It's nice to meet you." He said, trying to think of something to say to her mother. "One of our teachers didn't explain something very well today and I offered to help her with the work. She just said she wanted to run upstairs and get changed. We were going to go to my house, but I promise I won't keep her out too late." Hopefully that would be enough of an explanation to keep her mother from asking any questions that he would have a hard time answering.

He knew now where Sumi got her beauty though, as her mother was also gorgeous. He tried to make small talk with her mother but found it somewhat difficult. He knew things about her daughter that she didn't, and had to lie to her as soon as he'd met her, that tends to make things a little awkward.

A few minutes later Sumi came back down the stairs, dressed almost entirely in black. She talked briefly with her mom and they left. Just a few seconds outside and Rekluse couldn't resist. He smiled cheekily and asked, "Are you trying to look like the grim reaper?"
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Death.Sender.   Death.Sender. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 10:11 pm

"Mom!" Sumi exclaimed as she saw her mother talking with Rekluse, she'd heard her ask him if he was her boyfriend. "Not every guy I bring home is my boyfriend, Im going out for a bit- I'll call you when Im coming home. Bye mom." She quickly got her and Rekluse out of the house. Sumi breathed out a sigh, and laughed lightly. "Sorry, my mom is wierd." She had her black hat, gloves, and boots in her backpack on her back. She was just wearing a black skirt, with a black shirt, and black stockings. She at least had some color with her shoe's and blue dangling earring.

"What? No!" Sumi blushed, feeling a bit stupid. It was a nice sunny day out, and she was wearing alot of black. "Viper just says it better to wear, I blend in with the darkness." Sumi crossed her arms as they walked, "So what are we doing til I have to do my thing for Viper? He said it'll be around seven. But he also promised me the weekend off." She smiled, "I think he means it this time. Well, I hope so."

Viper couldnt help but smiled at how cute she acted when she got excited about something. He wasnt going to say anything to ruin her happiness, he figured he could let her have a weekend to herself. But he was going to need her alot during this weekend.

--Meanwhile...

Milly sat in her bedroom, and frowned to herself. She wished that she'd asked to come along- she couldnt help but feel lonely. Milly flipped open her cellphone, and stared at Rekluses number for a bit before deciding to text him. She texted him a simple 'how are you?' adding in a smily face. She set her phone down, and looked down at her home work with a frown. She didnt feel like doing it.
Back to top Go down
Farseer
Farseer

PostSubject: Re: Death.Sender.   Death.Sender. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 11:41 pm

Rekluse thought for a moment and said, "Well if you have homework, I would suggest you do that first, but I don't remember them setting any today. If I'm gonna help you manage your time better we need to make sure that you use every second you have catching up first, then we can figure out how to streamline the things you do so they'll take less time."

He watched her as she walked next to him and all the reasons why he had originally had a crush on her came flooding back. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea for him to be spending a lot of time with her. He had no intention of breaking Milly's heart so he had to stop thinking about Sumi like this. He wanted to help her become more confident and stand up for herself more. The only problem was that one of the things he found most attractive about her was her shy, timid nature. Being around her made him feel like a better man. Less like the helpless slave to a death god, and more like the knight in shining armor protecting her.

Suddenly his phone began to vibrate in his pocket. He always turned it to silent during school and he'd forgotten to turn the volume back up afterwards. He pulled the phone from his pocket and read the text message. He smiled to himself thinking about Milly and had an idea. Sumi and Milly didn't live to far away from each other, probably why they were so close, and they still had a few hours until Sumi's mission. Being around her best friend would hopefully make her feel better, and she needed all the help she could get considering what she had to do tonight.

"That was Milly. We still have a few hours before you have to do your thing, how do you feel about giving her a surprise visit. She sounds kinda lonely and I think seeing you will cheer her up, especially in your goth gear there." He said, smiling at her again in a playful way. She probably wouldn't go along if she knew that he thought she needed it, but knew that she would do just about anything for her best friend.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Death.Sender.   Death.Sender. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 7:31 pm

"Yeah." Sumi smiled lightly, "Im so glad there is no homework today, and Im basically almost caught up. Viper is giving me the weekend off, so I'll do the rest of it then." Sumi seemed quite happy about that idea, she didnt have many weekends to herself. Though she never knew if he was going to he keep his word ot not, Death Gods didnt seem to have the same emotions as humans- so they didnt seem to care much. Maybe that was better, since they are Death Gods. She thought to herself, but shrugged it off.

Sumi blinked as he brought up Milly, and her heart felt like it sank into her stomach. She frowned to herself as she looked down at her feet for a moment, but when she looked up at him- she smiled. "Yeah? That sounds awesome." She lied, she felt like a horrible friend- but she wanted to spend some alone time with Rekluse. But he was her best friends boyfriend, and that wasnt right for her to still want him. That was just selfish. "I bet she'll be soo happy, she really does get lonely."

They were already close to her house, and that didnt make Sumi feel any better. "Im really happy for her." She smiled to herself, that wasnt a lie- she really was. Even if she was jealous. "Milly is such a people person, but she doesnt have many friends because alot of people are jealous of her. Im glad that you two are together though, she smiles much more with you around." That made Sumi feel a bit hurt, but she was busy all the time- and couldnt always be there for her friend. "Though I am a bit jealous..." She said lightly, "Both me and Milly have liked you for along time. But Im no good at relationships, so thats alright."

Usually Sumi didnt say anything like that, but for some reason she figured she should just get that out there. "I was surprised that you said you liked me." She wanted to say she was so happy to hear that, but she knew she shouldnt say that to her friends boyfriend. "But you deffinatly picked the right one." She laughed lightly, "Milly is an amazing person." Sumi had always been hard on herself, since her father and mother expected such great things from her.
Back to top Go down
Farseer
Farseer

PostSubject: Re: Death.Sender.   Death.Sender. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 10:33 pm

Rekluse stopped in his tracks upon hearing what Sumi had said. Why would she tell his this now? If she had told him that 3 weeks ago, he would've been overjoyed, but when Milly had asked him out, he thought of the line from that song: "If you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with." He decided to go with it. Milly was very attractive and a nice girl, but he had wanted to be with Sumi for years.

"I don't know quite what to say. If you had told me that before I got together with Milly, it would've been different, but I can't just break her heart. I'm sure you wouldn't want me too anyway. Would you really want to be with someone that could break your best friend's heart that easily?"

He began walking again, catching up to her before she responded. He didn't want her to feel bad about it, but his hands were tied. His feelings for her hadn't changed, but he didn't have it in him to do that to Milly. If things went badly between them then that was one thing, but for him to leave her for her best friend was unthinkable. He kinda wished she hadn't told him.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Death.Sender.   Death.Sender. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 10:46 pm

Sumi blinked, "Oh no- I didnt mean it like that!" She quickly responded, she stared down at the ground infront of her- because it was hard to look at Rekluse right now. "Im honestly happy for you and Milly, I dont know why I said that- I never say things like that-" She bit her lip lightly, and breathed out. "You deffinatly picked the best, she's awesome." Sumi felt like her eye's were about to water up, but she told herself she was stronger then that. She held back her tears, and tried to calm herself.

She looked to him with a fake smile, but she'd gotten quite good at faking smiles. It was rare when a true smile came out, that was usually when she could be herself with Milly. "I dont want you." She laughed, "I mean, I had a crush on you- but your my best friends boyfriend. I would never want anyone to break her heart." She lied, she did want him. But she would never utter those words again. "You two are a good couple. Im sorry I brought up stupid things from the past. Just forget it. I dont want to make things awkward." She commented, and looked ahead of herself- she didnt want to look at him anymore. She felt if she continued to look at him- he'd see through her lie's.

She could see Milina's house ahead, and she felt almost relieved. She wouldnt have to talk about this anymore, and she could pretend like this never happened. She still couldnt believe she'd actually told him she had a crush on him- but he'd told her before. She just wanted to be honest with him, but she felt like she'd just now made a mess of things.

Though she really didnt enjoy seeing them together, Milly was a very touchy feely type of person- and it just made her more jealous. She then got a sudden idea, she needed to find herself a boyfriend. Or a new crush. Then maybe, just maybe she'd feel better. But balancing her 'work', school, and friends were already hard enough. "Im sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable." She smiled lightly at him as they walked up to the front door, she knocked on it- Sumi was too shy to just walk in. Even though Milly always told her to.
Back to top Go down
Farseer
Farseer

PostSubject: Re: Death.Sender.   Death.Sender. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 12:12 am

He was about to say or do something, give her a hug and tell her it was ok, but he thought better of it. Better just to leave it alone for the moment, maybe talk about it later and reassure her that she'd done nothing wrong. Right now he had to put his game face on and deal with Milly.

She answered the door and smiled at them, happy that they'd come round before Sumi had to "work". She greeted them warmly and planted a kiss on Rekluse's lips. He kissed back but felt a bit bad with Sumi standing right there. She must know how her friend felt, surely friends that close told the other who they liked.

She led them into the front room and offered them drinks. Rekluse took some water.

"I got your message and you sounded lonely, and since her 'job' isn't until later, we decided to stop by and see how you were doing. Hope we're not interrupting anything."
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Death.Sender.   Death.Sender. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 1:44 am

Milly happened to be the one to answer the door, since her parents were both at work. Her face lit up, and she smiled at her friend- and then looked to Rekluse. "Oh mi God, I totally didnt expect for you to stop by." She lightly hugged Sumi, but quickly moved onto Rekluse- kissing him quickly. "Thank you for stopping by, you didnt have to. It means alot to me." She led them into her house, and shut the door behind her.

Sumi had looked away when Milly kissed Rekluse, it made her very jealous- and it made her want a boyfriend of her own. Sumi walked inside, and removed her shoe's and coat. "Yeah, we have an hour or so before I have to go out." She didnt say job, because they both knew what she was going out to do. "So we can hang out for a bit." She smiled, trying to sound positive about the situation she was in.

Milly smiled, "Thats awesome, I was just watching some tv." She looked from Sumi, to Rekluse. "What do you guys want to do? I was just about to make a snack." She smiled as they walked towards the kitchen, "Just something simple, you guys hungry?" Milly opened up the fridge, and scanned her eye's around the food to see what she wanted.

♥️-------------------------------------------------------------------♥️
OOC: I was thinking... And thats never good XD that you should bring in a guy to be Rekluses friend, but he is really only using Rekluse to try and get close to Sumi. Make it a nice complex love square haha.
Back to top Go down
Farseer
Farseer

PostSubject: Re: Death.Sender.   Death.Sender. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 2:27 am

*** Later on ***

Rekluse and Sumi were walking toward wherever it was that Viper was sending her. She had to do two kills tonight, but Viper had at least given her the information that they were together, making it not too much worse than a single kill. Rekluse still couldn't believe that Viper wouldn't give her more information, and it was leading him to believe that he was the main reason himself that she was falling behind. Rekluse wanted to have strong words with him about how he treated her, but what could he do to stop a death god?

He was about to begin to try to make Sumi feel better about what she'd told him earlier, when someone who he recognized from school approached them. He couldn't remember the guy's name but he was fairly certain he sat behind them in math.

"Hey Rekluse, hey Sumi," The guy said with a smile. "It's me, Mike, from school. I didn't expect to see you guys out together, I thought you were with Milly." He said, turning to Rekluse.

"I am. I'm just out helping Sumi with something." He said, glad that the boy had introduced himself. He always felt silly asking people for their names when they knew his.

"Mind if I tag along for a while?" he asked, this time looked squarely at Sumi.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Death.Sender.   Death.Sender. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 2:44 am

"Its really not that bad." Sumi tried to reassure Rekluse, he didnt seem to like that idea that Viper didnt tell her much. "He's not that much of a hassel." She smiled, she was about to say something else- when a kid from thier school approuched them. Sumi blinked, he knew her name- but she didnt know his. So she felt kind of bad. "Oh, Mike." She smiled, her smile was quite an attractive feature on her- and she deffinatly didnt smile enough. "You have math with us dont you?" Sumi almost felt like blushing when she said 'us' the idea of them being together made her heart skip a beat. Though she knew that was futile.

She nodded when Rekluse said he was dating Milly, though she didnt want to agree with that- it was the truth. "Well uh- I was just helping him pick something out for Milly. It'll be thier one month anniversary soon." She lied, they'd only been dating for a few weeks- but it would be a month in a week or two. "He just needed a womans touch." She laughed, "And I need to do some clothes shopping." She felt a bit embaressed that she was practically all in black- which Rekluse had called it her 'goth gear'. "Obviously Im running out of cute things to wear." Her own comment made her blush.

She almost eeped when she saw Viper appear next to Mike, "I may be jealous, you keep attracting so many guys." He chuckled, "But remember, this isnt a field trip. Your going to be taking two mens live's tonight. Less people who know about it is always better. Your a smart girl. Do something about it."

Sumi quickly covered the look of surprise on her face, and smiled. "Todays not such a good day, uh--" Sumi thought quickly, "Oh." She smiled once again, proud of herself from thinking something up so quickly. "I can give you my cell phone number- then you can text me and we can work out a time to hang out after school. I should have this whole weekend free, I'd love to hang out."
Back to top Go down
Farseer
Farseer

PostSubject: Re: Death.Sender.   Death.Sender. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 2:44 am

Rekluse listened to the exchange with some interest. It seemed as though Sumi was moving past her crush on him and taking an interest in this Mike guy. That was good, kind of. He had actually been thinking of ways to let Milly down gently so they could still be friends, but if Sumi was over him then there was no point. Even if he did, she would have someone else.

He stayed silent even after Mike had exchanged numbers with Sumi and wandered off. He didn't want to ask about it, but at the same time he wanted to know what was going through her mind. He would just have to wait and see.

"How far away are we now?" he asked simply, as part of him wanted to get this over and done with so he wouldn't have to deal with his internal conflict. He knew deep down that he still wanted Sumi instead of Milly, but now it was too late to easily fix.

"Tonight I really just wanna watch how Viper helps you and how you go about this. Maybe this part of your routine is fully planned out, but I'm thinking that how long this takes you and how much it affects you as a person is making things tougher for you."
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Death.Sender.   Death.Sender. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 5:09 am

Sumi added Mike's number into her phone, and said her good bye's- and continued walking with Rekluse. He was a bit quite after Mike had left, and it made her concerned. Was he mad at her? Did he not like Mike? She wanted to ask him, but she felt like she shouldnt. She was always unsure of herself. She was about to say something, when he spoke up- and she felt releived. Even though it was only concerning her mission with her Death God. She let the disappointment settle in while she replied. "Oh- uh- not far." She smiled lightly, though her lip lightly quivered as she struggled to fake it.

"He's quite a charmer. And you can only lie so much." Sumi wanted to tell him to shut up, but she didnt want to make her Death God look any worse infront of Rekluse. For some reason she wanted to prove her Death God wasnt such a hassle, but he made that difficult. "I dont know what he exactly whats to achieve. But its so nice of him. What a sweetheart."

She glared at Viper, and then smiled over at Rekluse. "Oh, well he always tells me all I need to know usually before I get to the target." She placed her hands behind her back as she walked, taking a few quick steps before turning around to face Rekluse with a smile. "Im more or less comforted about the fact he tells me when Im getting rid of an evil soul. I feel like Im actually doing something good sometimes, instead of something so horrible." She grabbed her backpack off of her back- and took out her gloves and hat.

She set her backpack down as she put on her gloves, she tied her hair back before pulling her hat over the top of her head. She didnt cover her face, since that was something Viper could deal with- and she didnt like how it felt. She always made sure she didnt leave evidence behind that would point to her being there. Even though no one would suspect the mayors daughter to be a killer.

"Your targets are together. As I said, they're twin brothers." Viper crossed his arms, and looked to her. He did feel bad for her, she never seemed to truely be happy. "They're in the open, but easy to spot. All you have to do is blend in- and I'll make that easy for you. Just touch them on the shoulder, and get out."
Back to top Go down
Farseer
Farseer

PostSubject: Re: Death.Sender.   Death.Sender. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 12:21 am

Rekluse stopped when Sumi turned to face him, listening to what she was saying. "So these two are evil men? What is their crime?" He asked. "I don't mean to cause problems I just want you to understand that you can be confident and independant even with this job or disability or whatever you want to call it. You can still be you. I still remember how you were when we were younger."

He paused and got a slightly wistful look in his eyes. "I remember the first time I heard your laugh, it was one of the most beautiful noises I'd ever heard. That was actually the reason I first had a crush on you, that laugh. In the last two years, I've probably only heard it three or four times. Everyone noticed the change in you two years ago, but no-one knew why it was. And now that I know why, all I want to do is help you get as close to normal as you can."

He stopped and lowered his eyes. "I'm sorry, I know this isn't really appropriate. I really am just trying to help." He looked around for a moment, sensing Viper's presence. "You really should get into place for this though, don't want to ruin your chance for a free weekend." He said as he began walking again.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Death.Sender.   Death.Sender. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 2:42 am

"Thier crime, Im unsure- he didnt say..." Sumi trailed off, looking to Viper who just smiled at her. Though she wasnt sure she wanted to know all the details about these men. She liked just knowing they were bad, and she was doing a good thing by ridding the world of thier presence. She never was that confident, but she'd always been as independant as she could be. Though her smile faded when Rekluse brought up two years ago, she looked away- unsure of what to say to that.

Her heart raced as he mention having a crush on her, and liking her laugh. She had no idea why he would bring that up, oblivious to the fact they had the same feelings for eachother. "Oh- uh..." Sumi smiled weakly, she was completly unsure of herself at that moment- and how to react to this situation. Sumi felt herself blush, she deffinatly couldnt look at him now. She stumbled back, managing to trip over her own feet- and fell onto her ass. She eep'ed, and found herself more embaressed as her short skirt came up- revealing soft pink panties. She could have just died right there, if she could. Sumi quickly stumbled up, and felt almost faint.

"Your getting yourself far too worked up--" Viper sighed, though it was too late to comfort her- he only managed to catch her in time. Sumi's body looked odd being held up by nothing, though it was soon animated as she stumbled forwards- as she looked up she had a smirk on her lips. "You did nicely." Obviously it was not Sumi anymore. "But there's no time to waste now." She looked away from Rekluse, they wernt far off from pounding music and flickering lights. It was an open area, with lots of people gathered.
Back to top Go down
Farseer
Farseer

PostSubject: Re: Death.Sender.   Death.Sender. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 3:22 am

Rekluse felt outrage sweep up through his body as he realized that Viper had taken over Sumi's body. He decided at once that he would have to have words with Sarin to see what, if anything could be done about him. Surely there must be some way to either make him behave better, or perhaps even take her from under his control. That would be the besst course of action. If he could find a way to free her from him and make her a normal girl again, she could really get back to living her own life.

"Well I guess that there's no point in me being here anymore. I was going to see how she worked, but now she's not, you are." He said giving the now possessed Sumi a dirty look, though he knew it would have no effect on the death god. "I know you can hear me in there Sumi and if you want to meet up again after you regain control, I'll be at Milly's. Him posessing your body like that disturbs me and I don't think I want to be around it. Hope to see you later."

He turned sharply and walked away, knowing that with Viper in control, there was nothing he could learn here. Plus it really did freak him out to think of him in control of her. He knew what it felt like to have your body possessed and it was horrible. To think that Viper had just taken over like that with no warning or anything made him dislike him even more.

Rekluse mentally sent out a signal to Sarin, he wanted to ask a few questions. A few moments later Sarin appeared next to him. "What do you need?" Said the deaath god.

"I was wondering, is there any way to free someone from their bond to a death god?"

"You getting tired of the life?" Sarin replied with a confused look. "I thought you liked the idea of immortality."

"It's not for me it's for Sumi. Viper just possessed her body with no warning and seems to enjoy causing her trouble. We get along well because You know that helping me helps you. The more info and aid you give me, the better I am at doing what you need. He just uses her and it's not fair."

Sarin smiled. "I've known Viper a long time, and he's never been very pleasant. Why do you think I tend to stay away when you're with her? I disagree with his methods too, but there's not a lot I can do about it. And to answer your question, yes, there are ways to free someone, though none are easy and most involve the death of the subject."

Rekluse shut up at this point. This wasn't what he wanted to hear, so he finished the walk to Milly's in silence.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Death.Sender.   Death.Sender. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 3:40 am

Viper could care less what another human thought of him, Sumi was his servent- and he'd do with her as he pleased. Though he had saved her from fainting, and did care about her well being- it wasnt to evident. Sumi felt like she was locking in a shell, and her soul was crying. She was actually glad Viper had taken over, she didnt know what else to do- and it just seemed like her body shut down on her. Rekluses words hurt, though she doubted he ment them to- he obviously didnt like her Death God.

Viper mearly picked up Sumi's backpack for her, and smirked at Rekluse. "What a shame." She commented, and then turned away- looking in the direction of his targets. He quickly jumped onto a rooftop, and took off. Sumi ran quickly and swiftly, jumping onto the next rooftop- and quitely dropped down behind the speakers. The music was blasting, it was some Celebration- which was going to be ruined quite soon.

Viper used an illusion to make her blend in as she narrowed in on her target, swiftly moving through the crowd. She reached out and placed her hands on the shoulder of two young men. They looked surprised for a moment, before thier eye's rolled back- and they collasped. Screams erupted from the crowd, Sumi was quickly out of there- ditched into an ally way and ran. Sumi was returned to her normal state once she was infront of her house, she stood there for a moment before unlocking the door- and going inside. She felt very disappointed. She let out a sigh, closed the door behind her- and proceeded to her room.

--Meanwhile...

Milly answered the door, and smiled when she saw it was Rekluse. "Hey." She stepped out of the way, so he could come inside. "I thought you were helping Sumi, what happened?" She questioned, her smile faded as the thought of Sumi being harmed came into mind. "She is alright isnt she?" She quickly fallowed up her question with another one. Milly loved Sumi, they were best friends- she would be crushed if she lost her. Though she recalled Sumi telling her that as long as Viper was in her life, she couldnt die.
Back to top Go down
Farseer
Farseer

PostSubject: Re: Death.Sender.   Death.Sender. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 3:57 am

"She's fine, well as fine as anyone can be who's a slave to a sadistic death god. I don't know how much she explained to you, but they can posess our bodies if they feel they need to do so in order to complete their mission. She had tripped over and Viper decided that it was time to take over. I had to walk away, it disgusted me." He said, as he walked up giving her a quick hug and kiss. "I'm sorry for coming over here in a bad mood, she just seems like a nice girl and to see him using her like that makes my blood boil."

He looked at her and saw the concern on her face, though he wasn't sure whether it was for his mood or her friend's well-being, but it was likely a combination of the two. He was going to tell her about the possibility of freeing Sumi from Viper, but decided against it until he knew what was involved. He didn't want to get her hopes up only to find out that it was something that they wouldn't be able to do.

"Ok enough about that, I didn't come back to complain about something I can't control." He said and leaned in for another, more passionate kiss. He pulled back and smiled at her. "I came back to see you and I'm glad I did, you look great in a nightgown."

He went in and sat down on the couch. Milly quickly joined him after offering him and drink and getting him the water he'd requested. They spent the remainder of the evening just cuddling in front of the tv, enjoying each other's company. Just because he still had feelings for Sumi didn't mean that he couldn't have feeling for Milly. She was a wonderful girl and things seemed simpler around her.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Death.Sender.   Death.Sender. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 4:24 am

Milly seemed relieved to hear her friend was fine, she let a sigh out- and smiled as she nodded at him. "Thats odd, Sumi doesnt really complain about things like that. She just hates that he's a pervert and hates when he makes her miss school. Or homework." Milly explained as they walked into the living room, though Milly did question why he was so concerned for her best friend- she didnt want to be jealous. She pushed that thought out of her mind, and focused on Rekluse. She asked him if he wanted anything as she went to get herself some water, and brought him back some too.

She sat down on the couch next to him, and snuggled close with a smile planted on her face. "Im so glad you came back, I missed you." She giggled, though something nagged at her- she knew Sumi liked Rekluse too. And that she was far too timid, she questioned if her friend was hurting. After awhile of watching tv, she looked to Rekluse- and had more or less a serious look on her face. "Rekluse, did you know Sumi liked you too?" She questioned, "Im affraid that she might be hurting and feel alone right now..." Milly brought her hand up to her lip as she looked away from him. She felt bad.

--Meanwhile...

As if almost they could feel eachothers pain, Sumi sat on her bed with her knee's drawn up to her chest. She sniffled back her tears, not wanting them to escape. No use, they slowly spilled from the corner of her eye's- and ran down her cheek. "Im such a horrible person..." She sniffled, falling over onto her side- and grabbed onto her pillow to cover her face with.

Viper let out a small sigh as he watched her, there were many times when Sumi would just cry alone. She was alone quite alot. Even though she had Viper, he wasnt that comforting of a person. Never had been. Viper was more or less a black sheep, even in the realm of his own. Always did things as he pleased, and was quite differant from a normal Death God. Most were serious, Viper had a playful nature.
Back to top Go down
Farseer
Farseer

PostSubject: Re: Death.Sender.   Death.Sender. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:07 pm

"She mentioned that she used to, but I guess she doesn't any more." He looked into Milly's eyes. "She seems really lonely, but on the plus side, when we were out we ran into Mike from our math class and he asked for her number, perhaps if we try to set them up, she won't feel so alone. I mean I know she has you, but it's not the same, unless there's something you're not telling me..." He said with a cheeky grin, hoping she would get a laugh out of it. Her laugh wasn't quite as pretty as Sumi's, but it was still a very pleasant noise.

Milly still didn't seem very comfortable, so he continued. "I told her that when she was done she should see what we were up to, maybe you should give her a call and see if she's ok. I know the only time Sarin ever took over my body I felt violated for days, she could probably use some cheering up after tha ordeal."

He wanted to see Sumi more but kind of didn't. What if she really did still like him, wouldn't this just be like rubbing it in her face that she couldn't have him, especially since she knew that if he wasn't with Milly he would be with her. He had only really known her for a few days and already everything was complex. he would have to just sit back and see what happened. he'd suggested to hook up Sumi and Mike, but part of him knew he would be jealous.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Death.Sender.   Death.Sender. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:41 pm

"She mentioned?" Milly questioned, that was most unlike her friend. She knew Sumi wuld keep things locked up, and never tell anyone. That made her feel even worse, she looked to Rekluse as he continued talking. Though she knew things were going to get, or already were, complicated. "Thats good..." She commented about Mike, she glanced away from him as she thought for a moment. She smiled at his joke, and nodded when he metioned her coming over. "Yeah, your right- I should call her." Milly got up from the couch, and grabbed her cellphone.

She dialed Sumi's number as she walked away from Rekluse, and the loud tv. "Hey Sumi-" Milly smiled, but her smile soon faded. "Are you crying? Are you alright? Do you want me to come over?" Milly paused, "Well I want to, I want to make sure you really are okay." Milly looked to Rekluse with a frown, "Well then Im coming right over." She hung up her phone, and bit her lip lightly. "She's crying, Im going to go see her- do you want to come with me?" She questioned.

"I mean, you dont have to- you can stay here if you'd like- I just need to make sure she's really alright. Whenever she says she's fine, she's lying. Every time." She pocketed her cellphone, and walked towards the door so she could grab her coat. She slid her arm into the sleeve, and pulled it up over her shoulders- zipping it up. Milly didnt care that she was still in her pajama's.
Back to top Go down
Farseer
Farseer

PostSubject: Re: Death.Sender.   Death.Sender. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 8:11 pm

"I don't know if I should. I think I might've been a bit harsh when Viper took her over, and even though it was directed at Viper instead of her, I was still kinda talking to her since that's where Viper was, if that makes any sense. But you go and make sure she's ok." He leaned forward and gave her a quick kiss. "You're a good friend and if anyone can make her feel better it's you. Let her know I'm sorry and I didn't mean anything towards her, I just hate the way Viper uses her. I'll wait her for you."

He watched her throw her jacket on and get ready to walk out the door. "Call me if you need anything, or if it's safe, and I'll be right there. I just don't want to make her feel worse."

He sat back down after she left and wondered if he had indeed been one of the causes of her crying. He really hoped not, he was only trying to help, but it truly did disgust him. And the fact that Milly just told him how much of a pervert Viper was made his skin crawl. What horrible things had he done to, or even with her, using her own body? She was a very attractive girl and he could take over at will. He had to think about something else before he vomitted.

"Sarin, I know you said it's not easy but tell me some of the ways to free Sumi from Viper..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death.Sender.   Death.Sender. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death.Sender.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everlasting Night :: Role Playing :: Horror-
Jump to: