Everlasting Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everlasting Night

This is a mature Role Playing site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

<♥>Like A Boy<♥>

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

<♥>Like A Boy<♥> - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: <♥>Like A Boy<♥>   <♥>Like A Boy<♥> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 8:35 pm

"No, she's a bitch. We dated for awhile, and thats it. We both know alot of the same people, so she's hard to get rid of. She can be fun, but she's just a bitch most of the time." Jimro glanced over at her, "But you already knew she was a bitch." He smiled at her, but that faded when he noticed her eye's were watery. "W-whats wrong?" He was horrible with dealing with a woman crying.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chandraladawn
LadySaphiraShijinuske
LadySaphiraShijinuske

PostSubject: Re: <♥>Like A Boy<♥>   <♥>Like A Boy<♥> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 7:14 pm

"Oh, it's nothing," I blurted out in response, shaking my hands in the air. "I'm fine, really. Just staring at the TV too long without blinking. You know how that goes." I let out a nervous laugh and turned my eyes back to the cat still purring in my lap. I couldn't believe myself. That definitely had to have been the worst excuse I could have come up with. It was pathetic, and I highly doubted Jimro would buy it.

But maybe....Maybe if I didn't make eye contact with him he wouldn't push it any further.

Wishful thinking on my part.
Back to top Go down
http://animagicrpsite.forumotion.com/
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: <♥>Like A Boy<♥>   <♥>Like A Boy<♥> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 8:41 pm

He frowned a bit, "Am I making you uncomfortable? Really, you dont have to stay here- I mean I can take you anywhere you want. I dont want to force you to stay here-" He rambled a bit, you could tell he was a bit nervous. Woman tears were always a weakness.

"Im sorry."
Back to top Go down
LadySaphiraShijinuske
LadySaphiraShijinuske

PostSubject: Re: <♥>Like A Boy<♥>   <♥>Like A Boy<♥> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 8:40 pm

"No, no, no, no, no!" I blurted out without thinking, and I quieted myself down at the look of surprise on Jimro's face. "I'm sorry," I quickly added. "I mean, you're not making me uncomfortable. I'm fine, really."

I frowned a bit, unsure of why I was acting the way I was. What the hell was wrong with me, anyway? Decision after decision I had made today was weird and rash. I'd never ditched school before, I laughed in Toyru's face for God knows what reason, I had no business walking into an alleyway by myself...

I was confused. So, so confused, and that frustated me. Maybe that's where the tears were coming from. Frustration.

"I'm sorry," I spoke up again, though this time my voice barely above a whisper. "I don't know what my deal is today."
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: <♥>Like A Boy<♥>   <♥>Like A Boy<♥> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 11:24 pm

Jimro frowned lightly, and got up. "Are you alright?" He slowly walked over to her, until he stood infront of her. He crouched down, and moved some hair out of her face lightly. "Tell me whatever you want, and I'll do it."

It was like a dream come true. This brute turning out to be quite the prince.

The cat mewed lightly, and cocked its head to the side as it watched them both curiously.
Back to top Go down
LadySaphiraShijinuske
LadySaphiraShijinuske

PostSubject: Re: <♥>Like A Boy<♥>   <♥>Like A Boy<♥> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 2:31 am

My eyes locked with his like a deer in the headlights. I felt helpless, trapped by his alluring gaze, and even if I had wanted to look away I wouldn't have been able to tear myself away from him. "W-what I w-want...?" I stammered, unable to fight the sensations that were now threatening to break me. I could feel the heat rising in my body, tingles rushing down my spine, my chest tightening and a flutter of butterflies taking flight in my stomach--causing me to inhale sharply.

I was taken by surprise by his sudden act of concern, and I found myself speechless by his behavior. He looked so genuine, like he didn't need to hide anymore, and it completely caught me off guard. It was so strange that someone who I had always thought was crude and heartless could act this way, so...sweet.

"Jimro, I-" I began, but my words were cut short as I pressed my lips to his.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: <♥>Like A Boy<♥>   <♥>Like A Boy<♥> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 12:03 pm

Jimro was about to say something to try to see what was wrong, she seemed a bit red in the face- when she suddenly pressed her lips aginst his. It surprised him at first, but he didnt hesitate to kiss her back. He had his hand ontop of the back of the couch to support himself- as he leaned over her.

The kitten mewed softly as it was lightly squished between the two, its wide eye's looked at thier lips meet- and cocked its head to the side. Curiousity.

Jimro moved his other hand to her chin, and continued moving it back to her hair. Then finally resting it behind her headm her lips were so soft and sweet- he couldnt help himself. Just then a cellphone went off, Jimro pulled himself back- and looked at her with a slight silly smile on his face. Like a look a dumb happiness in a cute way.

"Looks like your phone is going off in your pocket." He commented, and moved- so now he was sitting next to her side. The cat moved into his arms to get away from the strange vibration. It stared at Karmina's pocket where a light glowed through.

It was Hoshi calling, of course. She was always concerned about her friend when she wasnt around. Hoshi strongly believed Karmina would simply die without her, which was probably true.
Back to top Go down
LadySaphiraShijinuske
LadySaphiraShijinuske

PostSubject: Re: <♥>Like A Boy<♥>   <♥>Like A Boy<♥> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 12:16 am

I was surprised at the sudden vibration in my pocket and I frowned a bit as he pulled away, though my disappointment was quickly replaced with laughter at the silly grin on his face. "You look like a dork," I teased lightly, sticking my tongue at him as I reached into my pocket to see who was calling me.

Hoshi. The smile on my face slowly vanished, and I bit my lip. Should I really answer it? I knew she must have been worried sick about me, especially because instead of meeting me at my locker I was nowhere to be found, but I also knew she would undeniably disapprove of me being here. She'd always said Jimro was bad news, and at the time I believed her--but now it was different. It was much, much different.

Then again, why was I worried? I was a big girl, I could make my own choices. She wasn't my mother, so why was I worried about Hoshi scolding me?

"I need to start making my own decisions...I can't always rely on her."

I stared at the phone for a few seconds, unsure of what to do.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: <♥>Like A Boy<♥>   <♥>Like A Boy<♥> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 12:52 pm

Hoshi crossed her arms as she held her phone to her ear, standing outside of the school doors. Ditching the first part of her last class, so she could check up on Karmina. "Kaaarmina- answers your damn phone..." She grumbled to herself, and leaned aginst the wall. She hung up the phone, and was about to try again when she absent mindedly walked into someone.

"Oh- uh-" She tried to gather her thoughts when she noticed it was the class president, "What are you doing out of class?" She then asked, now smiling. It didnt matter that she was skipping, but the class president? That was a no no. She also noticed the smell of cigarettes. "Im guessing being class president is only for the college records."

--Meanwhile...

"You going to answer it?" Jimro questioned, but then it stopped. "Oh- well never mind then." He laughed lightly, and stood up- setting the kitten down next to Karmina. It mewed for him, but he didnt pick her back up. "You want something to drink? Im going to grab myself a soda." He smiled at her, this one a more serious charming smile.
Back to top Go down
LadySaphiraShijinuske
LadySaphiraShijinuske

PostSubject: Re: <♥>Like A Boy<♥>   <♥>Like A Boy<♥> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 9:32 pm

Before I realized how much time had passed the vibrations stopped, and a missed call notification appeared on my screen. Oops....

I was sure she'd try back again in a few seconds, but the phone remained silent.

"I'll call her back later," I responded, my eyes lingering on the screen for a moment before gazing up at Jimro. He was still smiling, goofy but serious at the same time--an odd combination. "And water would be great, thanks," I added with a small smile of my own, taking the kitten gently into my arms and cradling it against my chest. She was so small, and I chuckled lightly as she cried out when Jimro stood up.

"See Jimro? You have to keep her. She's attatched to you already," I laughed, gently scratching the kitten's chin to reassure her he would return. "Don't worry silly kitty, he'll be right back," I cooed.

--Meanwhile

Hachiro, the senior class president, seemed surprised by Hoshi's sudden appearance, but a smirk of amusement quickly replaced the shock on his face. "I could ask you the same question," he replied smoothly, leaning back against the wall behind him as he gazed down at her. "I'm just taking a quick break before the after school class meeting. The lower classmen drive me nuts sometimes."

He reached into his pocket and pulled out another cigarette, lighting it up and inhaling slowly before exhaling in the opposite direction. "The smoke doesn't bother you, does it? It calms my nerves."
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: <♥>Like A Boy<♥>   <♥>Like A Boy<♥> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 9:42 pm

Hoshi glanced down at her cellphone, Karmina hadnt called her back- but then again she was horrible at returning calls. She didnt want to try to call her back with the class president by her anyways. "No, I dont mind." Hoshi held onto her cellphone, and casually crossed her arms as she looked to Hachiro. "Cant you be suspended for smoking on school grounds?" She questioned with a slight smile on her lips.

She wasnt a snitch, but she did like to hear about interesting things. Hoshi moved one of her hands up, and brushed some of her bangs to the side smoothly. "You should also chew gum, or wear cologne to hide the smell." She then figured she should at least explain why she was ditching class. "I get good enough grades, I was concerned about my friend."

--Meanwhile...

"Yeah, well if I keep the kitten- are you going to come see it?" He chuckled, grabbing a water bottle out of the fridge for her, and grabbed himself a soda. He walked back into the living room, and handed her the water.

He sat down at the end of the couch, at her feet- and opened up his can. He took a big drink before looking down the couch at her. "You hungry? Need anything, just ask."
Back to top Go down
LadySaphiraShijinuske
LadySaphiraShijinuske

PostSubject: Re: <♥>Like A Boy<♥>   <♥>Like A Boy<♥> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 10:07 pm

"I'll come back, for the kitten's sake," I grinned, and I released the wriggling Sunny and watched as she trotted over to where Jimro sat, making herself comfortable in his lap. "Well maybe," I added, laughing as the kitten curled up in ball and let out a sleepy yawn. "Because I think she likes you better."

I crossed my arms over my chest, shivering a bit into my jacket before shaking my head in response to Jimro's question. "Oh no, I'm not hungry," I replied, taking a hint from the kitten and bringing my knees to my chest as I curled into a ball myself. "I'm just a little cold, is all."

--Meanwhile

"Yeah, but I have a free period right now so I tell the people in the office I'm walking around school grounds to make sure there aren't any troublemakers trying to leave--and of course they believe me," he replied, taking another hit of his cigarette before exhaling the smoke out through his nose. "They'll believe anything I say."

"So what do you mean you were concerned about your friend?" he questioned, recalling that that had been the reason Hoshi had been out here in the first place. "She's not at school?"
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: <♥>Like A Boy<♥>   <♥>Like A Boy<♥> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 10:28 pm

Jimro chuckled, "I dont know why, but animals love me. I always had an issue with bringing home pets when I was younger, my parents would get pissed." He shrugged, "Anyways, I'll go get you a blanket. Or-" He paused, "You can crash in my bed if you want? I wont bother you. I mean, I just want to make sure your warm and comfortable. You look tired."

Jimro tried to sound smooth, and not like he was trying to get her in bed. But he couldnt think of the right words to say. Jimro took another drink from his soda to clear his mind, as he laughed lightly. "Sorry."

--Meanwhile...

"She's sick." Hoshi lied, like he'd really know unless he looked over class absences. "I just wanted to see if her feaver had gone down." Hoshi said smoothly as she leaned back aginst the wall, next to him. She glanced up past the rims of her glasses at him. "You just have all sorts of charm dont you?" She teased with a grin on her lips.
Back to top Go down
LadySaphiraShijinuske
LadySaphiraShijinuske

PostSubject: Re: <♥>Like A Boy<♥>   <♥>Like A Boy<♥> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 3:44 am

"Smooth move, Mr., but I'm not that easy," I teased, laughing at the embarrassment that was evident on his face. It was crazy, really. The usual sweet talking "Jimro-the-class-playboy" was now unable to find the right words to say to a girl--and that girl was me. I never would have guessed I'd be in this situation in a million years, sitting here in his house with him actually having a genuine conversation, and if I had somehow been able to fathom it, it would have involved me constantly being on my toes, half expecting him to make a move to get into my pants.

"I do have a better idea, though," I smiled, scooting my way over to the other side of the couch so our bodies were now touching. The kitten opened its eyes at my sudden advancement, and it let out a soft mew before closing them once again.

"Do you have a blanket?" I asked, cocking my head at him.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: <♥>Like A Boy<♥>   <♥>Like A Boy<♥> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 4:32 am

Jimro laughed, "Yeah yeah, well if I was trying I bet it'd be much easier." He joked, and leaned back aginst the couch- casually looking over at her. Even though for some reason she made him a bit nervous, it was easier for him to be himself around her. He watched her as she scooted over to him, and lightly pressed her body aginst his. It made him grin slightly, he couldnt help it. "Yeah, anything for you." He smirked as poked her on the nose, dumping the cat into her lap as he stood up to go get one.

"Cant get you to bed, so you want the bed brought to you." He commented as he handed her the blaket, just teasing her. He sat back down next her, and he couldnt help but look at her lips. They were very aluring and tempting, when she'd kissed him earlier- it was like he couldnt get enough of her. "So what was your plan?" His eye's now going up to meet her's, "Hopefully it involved me." Jimro acted playfully. Though not expecting anything.

The mewed softly to catch his attention, which worked- he started to pet underneth her chin and she purred loudly.
Back to top Go down
LadySaphiraShijinuske
LadySaphiraShijinuske

PostSubject: Re: <♥>Like A Boy<♥>   <♥>Like A Boy<♥> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 4:43 am

I couldn't help but laugh as he poked my nose, and I accepted the blanket with a small thank you, kicking it open with my foot and unfolding it as best as I could so that it covered both of our bodies. I was now shivering, and my teeth began to chatter--though I tried my best to keep them from clanging together. I was never much of a smooth talker, but chattering teeth definitely didn't help my cause.

"Don't get too excited," I grinned, meeting his alluring gaze with a charming one of my own. "I got what I wanted." I dangled a corner of the blanket in front of his face before setting it down again with a small chuckle. "But I guess a pillow is a plus too," I teased, and I locked eyes with him for a moment before biting my lip gently in embarrassment. His face was so close to mine again, and I could feel myself giving into the urge to kiss him again.

"And you're warm. Congratulations, you've just been awarded double the points for that," I joked again, trying to redeem myself for the small blush that warmed my cheeks.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: <♥>Like A Boy<♥>   <♥>Like A Boy<♥> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:34 am

He moved his hand up, placing it lightly on her cheek as she looked back into his eye's. It was enough to make his heart race. He leaned forward, and gentally placed a kiss on her lips. Pressing a bit more once she returned his kiss, he moved his other arm around her wasit to hold her to him. The cat, once again squished between them- made a light mewing noise.

Jimro didnt pay mind to the kitten at the moment, he was much more focused on Karmina. He moved from her lip, down her chin, and to her neck. As he tenderly kissed her back up to her lips. He knew the spots that sent shivers down her spine.

--Meanwhile...

Hoshi looked over to him, she looked him up and down- since he wasnt exactly bad looking. "So am I in trouble Mr. Class president?" Hoshi said in an innocent tone, she fluttered her eye lashed, and then laughed softly. Hiding her smile behind her slender hand as she leaned forewards a bit. She took a few steps away from him, and then turned around. "Well I figure I have other things to do, maybe I'll see you around."

Hoshi pocketed her cell phone, she figured she'd just use it to call Karmina once she was out of range of the class president. Even though he was smoking, she still didnt trust strangers to know what she was up to.
Back to top Go down
LadySaphiraShijinuske
LadySaphiraShijinuske

PostSubject: Re: <♥>Like A Boy<♥>   <♥>Like A Boy<♥> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 4:43 pm

I inhaled lightly at his touch, and I leaned further into him--earning another mew of protest from poor Sunny. The cat was completely squished this time, and it wriggled against my chest frantically.

"I think we're making her uncomfortable," I commented, my voice muffled as I kept my lips against Jimro's. I blindly reached for the cat, feeling for its soft fur before picking it up and plopping it on the couch behind me.

"There," I smiled, and I gently kissed him once again, sliding my arms around his neck as I did so. "Problem solved."

--Meanwhile

"Sick huh? You mean Karmina?" he asked, taking another hit of his cigarette and slowly letting out. Everyone knew that Hoshi and Karmina were best friends, they were practically inseparable, so it wasn't a surprise that the class president knew who she was talking about. "I did see her earlier...she must have left at lunch," he thought aloud, taking one more inhale of his cigarette before tossing it on the ground and stepping on it.

"I have to get back to the office to check in. You should head back to class too, or I might consider writing you up," he teased, and he stepped past her with a smirk. "I guess I will see you around, troublemaker." He turned and shot her one last wave before making his wall down the hall. "Later."

Last edited by LadySaphiraShijinuske on Sun May 10, 2009 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: <♥>Like A Boy<♥>   <♥>Like A Boy<♥> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 1:25 am

Jimro cmiles lightly before kissing her again, it was cute, but he was more interested on tasting her lips again. He stopped when he heard the sound of the door open, and then close. He sat up, and frowned. "Who could that be?" He glanced at the kitten who mewed, and then he got up from the couch to go check. "Oh, hey Stace- didnt know you were coming by today to clean." He said as he comforted the person who'd entered the house.

"Hey Jimrooo." She giggled, Stace was thier young house keeper. And Jimro had always suspected his father had hired her for him. Since she was his age, but went to a differant school. "I didnt expect you to be home, usually your running around causing trouble. I got out of class early cause I figured I'd clean up while everyone was out." Stace explained as she tied her hair back.

"Yeah, well- I have a gust over. Skip the living room for today." He rubbed the back of his neck, and turned to walk back into the living room. Stace fallowed after him though, "Do you have another girlfriend?" She questioned, but Jimro didnt know what to say to that. "Just a friend, and brought home a cat." He replied simply, leaving her at the enterance to the living room.

He walked back over to Karmina, "Just the house keeper." He replied, though having such a young house maid did look a bit suspious. He sat back down on the couch, and handed Karmina the remoat to the tv. "Go ahead and pick something." He smiled at her, and leaned back. The kitten hopped back onto his lap, and started purring.

Stace frowned to herself, but put a fake smile on. "How nice." She commented, and then left the enterance to go get the cleaning supplies from the closet. She didnt like the idea of the cat hair though.
Back to top Go down
LadySaphiraShijinuske
LadySaphiraShijinuske

PostSubject: Re: <♥>Like A Boy<♥>   <♥>Like A Boy<♥> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 8:22 pm

I eyed the housekeeper uncertainly, finding it kind of strange that she was so young and attractive--and that she forced a fake smile on her face when she saw me sitting on the couch. There was something about her that made me uneasy, and I couldn't deny that the comment she made upon entering hadn't urked me either.

"Another girlfriend?"

What was that supposed to mean, anyway? I mean, Jimro was known as a player and all...But seriously, she made it sound like he went through girlfriends like he did shoes or something.

"Oh, thanks," I replied softly, still lost in my own thoughts as I took the control from his hand and scrolled through the channels absent-mindedly. We'd been having such a good time, well at least I was, but after that comment...Was I being tricked again? Once a smooth talker, always a smooth talker. I just hoped I could trust him farther than I could throw him.

"What do you feel like watching?" I asked, snapping back to reality and turning my attentions back to the TV in front of me.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: <♥>Like A Boy<♥>   <♥>Like A Boy<♥> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 8:24 pm

A couple of hours had passed, Jimro had her driven home; as he relaxed in his bedroom. His thoughts involved Karmina. Jimro's eye's quickly went to the door as he heard it open, Stace stood there with a small smile on her lips. "Oh, its you." Jimro said casually, as he relaxed back into his seat. "What do you want?" To him, she was mearly help- even with her attractive looks.

Stace pouted, "Your so cold Jimroo." She cooed lightly, and stepped over to him. "I just finished up, and I was just thinking about you.." She placed her hands on his shoulders as she stepped behind him. "You make me so jealous."

Jimro let out a light huff, feeling a bit irratated at her advances. "This isnt what your paid for." He picked up his cellphone, seeing a text from Karmina in his inbox. That made him smile.

"She's totally not good enough for you, and your father hired me for you. And you know that." She sounded a bit angry, but she breathed out- and toned her voice to sound sweet. "I just dont want to see you be used." She leaned down, placing her lips lightly aginst his ear lobe. "Your just stressed, let me relieve some of it for you." She breathed into his ear, sending a shiver down his spine.

Jimro's heart raced, he moved forward and stood up to get away from her. She stumbled forward aginst the chair- she brushed her hair back from her face as she looked up, shocked, towards him. "Stace, if your done with your work- go home. I dont need to deal with this right now." He grumbled, and caressed his forehead as he looked away from him. He had a feeling of guilt, which was weird- did he really like Karmina this much? He questioned himself.

Stace bit her lip, and let out a sound of shock as she quickly walked past him- slamming the door behind her. How dare he! Stace steamed, she couldnt believe he'd actually turned her down. He has to like me, I always would flirt with him! It must be that tramp! Stace stormed out of the house.

--Meanwhile..

Hoshi was walking down the street, hands in her pockets as it was getting chilly out. She glanced up as she stopped infront of a small coffee shop. "Smells delightful.." She commented to herself as she opened the cafe' doors, and stepped inside. "Just a sugar cookie, and a small mocha with cherry syrup and whipcream." Hoshi told the barista who was dressed up cutely. Hoshi coudlnt help but look her over, she was so adorable- she heard a light smirk behind her. Hoshi turned to see Hachiro. "Stalking me?" She smiled at him, and then turned her back to him as the girl handed her the cookie wrapped in pink paper.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <♥>Like A Boy<♥>   <♥>Like A Boy<♥> - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<♥>Like A Boy<♥>
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everlasting Night :: Role Playing :: City-
Jump to: