Everlasting Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everlasting Night

This is a mature Role Playing site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

<♥>Like A Boy<♥>

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
LadySaphiraShijinuske
LadySaphiraShijinuske

<♥>Like A Boy<♥> - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <♥>Like A Boy<♥>   <♥>Like A Boy<♥> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:16 pm

Blood on my shoes was the least of my worries right now. At the moment, I couldn't tear my eyes away from Jimro as he still stood in front of me, watching as Toyru was dragged down the hallway by one of the teachers, leaving a trail of blood as he went. Why had Jimro stepped in front of me like that? After the night at my party, I had thought he hated me-just like those stupid whores. I thought it was all just a game to him, and he was in on it from the very beginning to crush my heart into tiny little peices. But now this? I was so confused. How exactly did he feel about me? And how exactly did I feel about him?
The party was just a praty-the dance just a dance-but there was something about him I was drawn to-and something that left my heart right out in the open for him to stab.
"Jimro...?" I spoke up both surprised and unsure of how he would react at my touch. I placed a soft and uncertain hand on Jimro's shoulder and turned him around so he would face me.

Hoshi frowned at her friend, she was acting strangly. Hoshi sighed, and just stood back- she wasnt going to interfear with her friends actions. Hoshi glanced at the confused looking Kiru who was tenting to her brother- who was being yelled at by another teacher.
Jimro blinked, and turned around to look at Karmina. He wasnt sure of his actions as well, but at that moment he wanted to protect her. "Oh, are you alright?" He questioned, "You kind of darted into the whole mess of things." Jimro chuckled lightly.

"Yeah, I-" I paused, not really having any explanation for why I had jumped in like I did. "I don't know what got into me," I replied honestly, unsure of how to react to his chuckle. "But you didn't have...Thank you, Jimro." I smiled softly and shook my head, pushing away all the questions and uncertainty in my mind so I could clear my head.
"But anyway, we are so late for class." I laughed lightly and held my books close to me, feeling a bit awkard but comfortable at the same time. It was too weird of a feeling. My eyes caught a red stain on the shoulder of his shirt, and I pointed at it. "By the way, you have blood on your shirt Jimro."

Jimro rubbed the back of his neck lightly, and chuckled- he then blinked when Karmina pointed out the blood on his sleeve. "Hm, your right." He frowned lightly, "Thats what I hate about fights." He moved his arm down, and crossed them. "Well get going to class before you get into too much trouble." He commented as he turned away, he was going towards the front door. He wasnt going to stick around.

Hoshi let out a sigh, "I just cant see him as a nice guy. Wierd." She commented as she adjusted the strap of her bag on her shoulder. "Well, Im heading to class. You might want to wash up that blood." Hoshi smiled lightly as she turned, and headed towards class.

Yeah, okay Hoshi," I replied mostly to myself. She had already begun walking down the hall anyway. I turned my head and watched as Jimrosu made his way toward the front of the school, and I figured he didn't want to stick around to deal with the consequences of the fight. Even if he hadn't actually been the one fighting, he was notorious for getting into fights with every guy that gave him attitude-and the principal knew it. He'd probably track him down and get him suspended even if he hadn't been a part of this one.
I sighed and glanced down at my shoes, and frowned at the bloodstains that were now decorating them. "They were brand new too...And white," I groaned, grumbling a few frustrated words under my breath before turning my head toward the classroom I was supposed to be in. Why was I still standing in the hallway? And WHAT was my problem?? I hadn't been myself since the night of the party-Friday night. I was getting majorly frustrated with myself.
I sighed and made my way down the hall, pressing my fingertips into my binder as I did. I really needed to wash my shoes off before they got stained any more than they already were. As I lifted my foot to take a step into the bathrrom, however, I heard a shrill voice in front of me that made a sudden heat blaze through my body-but I kept walking and ignored the stupid girl. Why wasn't she comforting Rhyme in the office? If anything, that's where I would guess she would have been, not here primping herself in the bathroom. But then again, that was Clarissa for you. She was such a fake bitch.

Jimro let out a huff as he walked along the street, his hands placed in his pocket- and he was deep in thought. Jimro blinked as he heard a sound, turning to see a lead pipe come down at him. He placed his hand out, stopping the pipe from hitting his head- and glared at this person who dared try to strike him down from behind.

It was a young street gang leader, Hye-Ju, and he was out to get Jimro. It was because Jimro had beat the crap out of his younger brother earlier this week, and now Hye was pissed. He glared at Jimro, and spit at his feet. "Lets fight bitch." He said in a stern and cold tone.
Jimro chuckled, "Oh really?" He yanked the pipe away, and tossed it aside. "Okay, lets do this fair then- I have some built up stress I needed to get out." He chuckled, and took a step back. "Its just not going to be your day." He swung a punch, getting Hye in the cheek.
--Meanwhile...

Another girl stood beside Clarissa, redoing her make up- touching up on her eyeliner. "Oh-mi-gawd, I so thought Toyru could have fought them off- but it was so two on one- even if Jimro got off this time. He's such a thug- always starting fights all over the school. But he's so hot- its so wierd!" She exclaimed with a giggle. "I'd do him."

I found myself pausing at the door, and for a split second I wanted to turn around and leave to save the drama that was about to go down-but I quickly thought better and smiled confidently. I wasn't going to let her bother me. I walked into the bathroom, completely ignoring the two girls as they watched me with their jaws dropped. I smirked and laugehd inwardly. They could gawk all they wanted.
I primped myself in the mirror next to them, watching out of the corner of my eyes as they continued to stare at me. I reached over where Clarissa stood and rippe doff a aper towel, wetting it under the sink so I could wipe the blood off my shoes. I hoped it wouldn't stain.

The girl gawked, and gasped as she placed her finguretips to her lips. She was curious as if to know if Karmina had heard them or not. She looked to Clarissa, and was a bit red in the face as she spoke in a low tone now. "Oh I got to go, I have to make copies for my teacher-" She grabbed her bag, and walked quickly out of the bathroom. Leaving the two girls behind, alone.
Minru just happened to step out of the stall in the corner, and blinked as she spotted the two other girls by the sinks. Minri blushed lightly and looked down as she waked over to the sinks. "Oh, Uh- Karmina-chan, I have your skirt. I washed it and everything, thanks to you my new skirt didnt stain." She smiled weakly.

I barely paid any attention to Minru when she spoke to me, and I waved my hand carelessly in the air in response. "Oh, it's fine. You can keep it," I replied absent-mindedly, continuing to apply my makeup. I watched as Clarissa's expression twisted with discomfort as her friend left her in the bathroom with me, and it brought a haughty smile to my lips. Ooh, if she said anything to me...I'd break her perfect nose.

Minru blushed, she felt slightly embaressed that Karmina had just shooed her away. Sadly, Minru could do nothing about it. She just smiled weakly, and nodded- saying a small thank you in her shakey tone as she went for the door. Though two girls rushed in, almost knocking into Minru- but paid no mind to her.

"Oh-mi-gosh Clarissa!" One explained as she waved her hands infront of her face as if too fan herself off. "I just totally ran into Cym and she said you were in here-" She explained as the other one butted in. "Yeah, she totally told us you were here- just wait til you hear this!" She was then cut off as the other spoke up to tell the story.

"Yeah, Jimro just totally kicked this guys ass right outside of school! He's such a thug! I guess, like, some guy attacked him." She rolled her eye's, "Guys are so violent, but they're so hawt when they're bad! I know I've gone with my fair share of the 'bad boys'." She giggled.

My attention quickly jumped to the two girls that had entered the bathroom, and my chest tightened at their words. He got into another fight? Again? Millions of thoughts began to race through my mind, but one was loud and certain. I needed to go find him.
Suddenly, a tiny flare of anger rose within me at the giggling girls, and I got the urge to punch their lights out. Why were they acting as if this was funny? Especially after what had just happened...Who knew what kinds of stupid decisions Jimro would make.
Boys always did stupid things when they were mad.
I quickly finished applying my lipgloss and stuffed it back in my purse, then gathered up my binder into my arms. If there were no teachers out in the hall I could easily slip out unnoticed. I stepped past Clarissa and pushed my way through the two girls that had walked in, earning a scoff from oth of them that I paid no mind to. They could kiss my ass. I did puase, however, at the sound of Clarrissa's mocking voice. I swear, that bitch was gonna die someday.

One of the two girls gasped as she was just pushed out of the way, feeling totally insulted- she just scoffed and agreed with Clarissa's rude comment. She crossed her arms, and looked away from Karmina- hoping she didnt turn around. She just looked from her friend to the wall.
--Meanwhile...
Jimro whiped his lip, and glanced at his hand that showed he'd been bleeding. He huffed, and just choose to ignore the signs of him bleeding. He glanced toards the sky and breathed out, his chest hurt- he'd broken one too many rips to afford to still get hit in the chest area.

I bit my lip and held my tongue, ignoring the bitch as I made my way out of the bathroom and out into the hall. Thank God-no one was around. I let out a small sigh of relief and hurried through the front doors and out of the school, nearly running as I made it to the sidewalk across the street.
I needed to find Jimro, and fast. But where could he be? The answer was anywhere. I cursed silently under my breath and took off down the street, heading no place in particular as I kept my eyes peeled for him.

Jimro was about to breath in but had the wind knocked out of him suddenly, he coughed up some blood- spitting it off to the side before looking to the person who'd ran into him. Jimro blinked, "What are you doing out of school?" Jimro placed his hands on Karmina's shoulders and looked down towards her.

"Ouch! Watch where the hell you're-" I lifted my gaze to see who it was that I'd ran straight into, and suddenly I was caught off guard. Jimro!
"I could ask you the same question," I retorted, though a wave of relief passed over me at the sight of him. "What the hell do you think you're doing out here??" My eyes caught sight of his bloody lip, and I instinctively brought my hand up to his chin, tilting his face toward mine.
"Look at you."
My voice dropped down to almost a whisper as I looked up at him. "You're a mess."
Now, deep down inside I knew I shouldn't be getting upset. It wasn't like it was any of my business what he did, and I had to keep reminding myself I was still mad at him, still hurt by what he had done to me. But even still...Seeing him hurt hurt me just as much.

Jimro chuckled, he took a step back and rubbed his neck casually. "I cant help it, I just cant stay out of trouble." He laughed it off, and breathed out- even though he had a smile on his face- he still seemed hurt. "Im much more stronger then that. I've had ribs broken before- now that'll slow you down." He chuckled, "Anyways, I have a reputatio of skipping and getting into fights- now you on the other hand." He trailed off, just trying to pull off the casual talk to keep her from looking at him with that hurt gaze.

"You'd better get back to school before rumors start spreading." He chuckled as he bent down and picked up her stuff she'd dropped when she'd run into him. "Here, now go be good- I haver some business I need to look into anyways." He spoke as he handed her her things.
Back to top Go down
http://animagicrpsite.forumotion.com/
LadySaphiraShijinuske
LadySaphiraShijinuske

PostSubject: Re: <♥>Like A Boy<♥>   <♥>Like A Boy<♥> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:20 pm

[center]"Be good?" I repeated incredulously. I ran a hand slowly through my hair and let out a deep breath. It was obvious I had taken offense. Instead of going off on him, however, I only smiled lightly and nodded. "Fine," was all I simply replied. Fine.
I gathered my binders and brought them to my chest, gazing up at his split lip once more before pulling a small blue handkerchief out of my purse. "Here," I spoke up, shoving it into his hands. "Clean yourself up, would you?"
And with that I turned around and walked away-away from the school and away from him. And where exactly was I going? I had no clue, but anywhere but here seemed just heavenly.

Jimro sighed, knowing he'd used the wrong words. But what else could he have said? He didnt need her feeling concerned for him. So what is she made him feel differant? It was deffinatly something he just couldnt hold onto. They were so differant. Jimro blinked as she handed him her handkerchief, but he took it anyways. "Thanks." He replied lightly, as he put his fist up to his mouth and stood there for a moment as she walked away. He grumbled, wiped his lip- pocketed the handkerchief and started to walk the other way.
He paused, and looked back. "Hey." He raised his voice so she could hear him. "Hit me up later if you want to have some fun." He chuckled, knowing she'd probably be more angry- but it was a worth a shot. Maybe, just maybe, she'd take it the right way.

I swiftly turned on my hell to face him again and shot him a fake cheery smile-then flashed my middle finger in disgust. What the hell did he mean by that?? And an even better question: What the hell was I doing out here??
For once in my life I was by myself- no Hoshi to back me up, no loving boyfriend, no stupid freshman slut trying to suck up to me to become popular. No, the harsh reality was I had to do things myself. And it sucked.
Minru was right-I had been acting so strangely lately. None of this was like me at all. Since when did I care about stupid shit like this It was always me and Hoshi, me and Toyru-
Toyru. F***. Toyru. Was he on his way home now? He would have surely been sent home from school after the fight he had gotten in. The principal thrived off of giving students suspensions.
This day couldn't get any worse. And just as soon as I said that, I instantly cursed out loud.
Toyru. F***. Toyru. Didn't he live nearby? "Please, oh God...Please don't let me run into him."

Jimro chuckled, "Learn to have some fun." He called out as he turned to walk away, tossing up a hand as a wave. Jimro breathed out, and rubbed the back of his neck. "Meh-" He grumbled to himself, 'She just has a cute face. Thats the only reason why.' He tryed to tell himself.
--Meanwhile...
Toyru grumbled to himself, he had his sweatshirt on, and his hoodie up so people couldnt see his face. It was a bit swallon. He happened to glance up and catch sight of Karmina, his ex, she was bound to take pity on him! Of course, she was madly in love with him before. He waved at her, but kept one hand on his chin- trying to hide a bruise. "What are you doing out of school?"

And there he was, waving at me from across the street like there was not a care in the world-like he hadn't completely crushed me only a few weeks ago. I expected a rush of heat to course through my body, a fire to rise in my chest and something to snap inside of me. Something. Anything. But there was not even a spark.
It's funny how someone can change so much after something momentous happens in your life, something so huge it alters your view on life. Sometimes it only affects you for a few months, sometimes a few years-sometimes forever. At that very moment I realized just how much I had changed since the day I found him in bed with another girl. The day he changed my life forever.
I laughed. Seeing him brought a rush of chuckles that spilled so freely out of me, it only made me laugh even more. How ironic it was to see all those bruises on his body, his bloodied lip and black eyes. He reminded me of me back when I was still with him, back when he controlled me, back when I used to care so much about stupid little things. The only difference was that you couldn't see my injuries. No.
But I could feel them.
And wasn't it just my luck to run into him like this? I couldn't believe it. And the disbelief only made me grin.

Tohru blinked, he didnt understand why she was now giggling- as if she'd just completly lost it. "Karmina?" He questioned lightly, taken back is disbelife that she was just grinning at him- giggling. "Is something wrong with you?" He looked pathetic, he usually was so hansome- outgoing. But now, he was nothing more then a pathetic loser who'd lost a fight. He looked horrible, and the real him was even worse. All that Karmina had known, all seemed to be a lie.

I couldn't help but let the laughter spill out of me at the look of bewilderment and disbelief on his face. How pathetic he looked standing there covered in bruises-he'd lost a fight and not only that, but he succeeded in getting his nose broken in the process.
"Oh no, I'm just fine," I chuckled, scrutinizing his slumped figure as he stood before me. "But you sure look like a hot mess. I'd go home and clean up if I were you," I advised, though my tone held more mockery than sincerity. "And look at you..." I took a step closer and pointed at the crimson stain on his chest. "You got blood on the shirt I bought you." My eyes caught a hold of his and I stared up at him for a moment before taking a step back.
"Oh, I have something for you," I remembered, and I reached my hand in my purse and quickly dug through it before pulling something out. The object caught the light and sparkled in the sun, catching Tohru in the eyes before I enclosed it within my hand.
"Here." I handed him a small silver key attatched to a chain. "It's an old house key of yours, I think. I found it in my room last night and meant to give it to you today, but you ended up getting yourself caught up in a little mess." I took his hand and dropped it neatly in his palm before triumphantly on my heel. "Seeing as I don't need it anymore, I thought I should return it to you," I spoke with my back turned to him before taking a step and walking away with my head held high. I didn't bother bidding him goodbye-giving him back his key as powerful enough in itself.

Toyru blinked, he couldnt believe everything she'd just said and done. It definatly took him off guard, she'd never said anything to go aginst him- and now this!? He couldnt believe it. He tried to say something, but what could he say? He looked down at his open palm- and stared at the key. He looked up to see Rhyne running down the street at him. He closed his hand, and put the key in his pocket.

"Toyru! Toyru!" She called out, and then huffed as she stopped infront of him- trying to catch her breath. "I've been looking all over for you- God Toyru! I thought youn knew how to box? Why didnt you lay that punki out!?" She clenched her fist, "That was so embaressing! How are you going to make this up to me!?"

Toyru brought his hand out of his pocket, and handed her his key. "I brought this for you- I was going to give it to you earlier- but that asshole got rough..." He grumbled, and breathed out. "I didnt want to fight back in school- so I went easy on him. Im sorry babe, that must have looked pathetic." He lied, it was something he did very well. "I need to get home, ha- maybe you should come over later and make me feel better."
Rhyne blushed, and took the key. "Ohmigosh Toyru! I love you!" She quickly hugged him, "Let me walk home with you, and I'll totally come by later!! Im so excited Toyru- you just made me sooo much more happier." She giggled, and grabbed onto her hand as they walked down the street together. She was dense, and only cared about how things looked- like a shallow person she was.
--Meanwhile...
Jimro breathed out, and leaned aginst the wall. He grabbed out a cigarette and lit it up, as he inhaled- he looked down at his feet where a stray kitten meowed up at him. He sighed, somehow animals loved him- and he didnt understand why. "Shoo..." He breathed out smoke, and nudged at the cat to scram.
[center]
Back to top Go down
LadySaphiraShijinuske
LadySaphiraShijinuske

PostSubject: Re: <♥>Like A Boy<♥>   <♥>Like A Boy<♥> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:21 pm

I continued to make my way down the street and away from Toyru, though I swear I heard Rhyne's loud mouth calling after him. She squealed at something he said and began to chatter loudly, so loud that I coul d hear her around the corner on the next street. I expected by throat to tighten or my hand to clench into fists,but for some reason it didn't bother me at all. For all I cared, he deserved the stupid whore. Just as she deserved him.
No, for once it wasn't Toyru I cared about. I could care less that Jimro had a black eye, had a broken nose, and most of all an injured ego. I didn't care at all. I cared about Jimro, and I cursed myself for it.

I sighed and sat down on the curb of the sidewalk by a side alley, though I didn't bother to pay any attention to who might be sharing the alley with me. I suddenly heard the yowl of a cat and the clatter of trashcans from behind me and I immediately jumped up, turning swiftly on my heel to come face to face with four different guys quickly approaching me.
"Fuck," I cursed inwardly, and I took a step back-and off the curb, landing flat on my butt and twisting my ankle in the process. I winced and grasped it firmly, trying to ignore the sharp pains that were now shooting up my leg.

"Hey pretty lady," one of them called out to me, and another whistled as he looked me up and down disgustingly. "What a pretty bitch you are. I think we scored big this time, guys." Two of the other boys laughed and the leader took a step closer to me, eyeing me suggestively. It made me wanna rip his balls off and shove them down his throat.
"You leave me the hell alone, you bastards," I warned them, though any threats made weren't so convincing with me sprawled on the ground. "Get the F*** away from me!"

One of the men grinned and took another step closer. "Oh, you're right. she's a feisty one. Can't wait to tame he," he laughed, then shot a wink my way.
"You disgusting pig," I spat, and I attempted to get up-though I quickly fell back to the floor with a small yelp. Shit. My ankle was worse than I had thought. I tried to get up again and one of the men caught me by my shirt, pulling me towards him so my lips were just inches away from his.
"What did you say to me, you little whore?!" he shouted, and in an instant I found myself back on the ground again, my face throbbing. He had slapped me! "Don't you speak to me like that. I'll beat your pretty little face to shit."

"You show her boss!" One encouraged, "Bitches these days just dont respect anyone. We should throw her around some, and have some fun to show her who's who." He was like the devil on the shoulder that never shut up. Scum, just like the rest of them.
--Meanwhile...
Jimro grumbled, the cat wouldnt leave him be- it just kept mewing. "Shut up..." He sighed, and glanced over at the street as he saw Toyru and Rhyne walk by. Chatting about some key, and laughing on how Toyru supposidly insulted Karmina and left her to walk the streets alone.
Jimro chuckled to himself, doubting that that had ever occured. Wait, walking alone? He knew that the four drop outs that always picked fights with him were running about. He grumbled, and got up. What a pain. Why should he care anyways? He breathed out, and quickly walked out of the alley- the kitty fallowing.

"Get away from me!" I struggled to get out of his arms, but his grip only tightened on my shoulders and he shook me violently before throwing me to the ground again. I winced and bit my lip as I landed harshly against the pavement, and I instantly recognized the coppery taste of blood in my mouth.
"You know, you're right Hiro," the man agreed with a small chuckle, his lips turning into a twisted smile. "I think it's time to teach this slut a lesson."
I frantically attempted to get away, crawl if I had to, but he was too quick for me. He yanked me up by the hair and hit me again, though I knew he would leave a bruise this time. His hand had been half closed, and I could feel the throbbing where his knuckles came into contact with my cheek.
"Leave me alone!" I cried out, my eyes beginning to water at the pain. "Please!" I didn't know what to do, and I knew there was no one around. "Please!" I pleaded desperately. "Somebody help me!!"
It was then that he wrapped his fingers around my neck, and I gasped for air. "Please-" I choked, but his grip only seemed to be getting tighter and tighter by the second.
"She's mine first," the leader growled, making sure the others backed off as he pushed me up against the wall. I could smell the scent of alcohol on his breath, and it made me cringe. "That's right, babe," he sneered down at me. "You'e mine." He released one of his hands from my neck and slid it slowly down to my chest, pausing there for a moment before inching his way below the belt. I tried to break free, tried to scream, but nothing but tears seemed to escape as I stood helpless under his crushing body.
"Please...Anybody, please help me..."

"The chick said get the F*** off of her." A fimular voice came, as a long piece of wood nailed the guy across the back of his head. He fell to the ground wide eyed, and had let go of Karmina's neck. It was Jimro. "Im warning you pricks, Im not in the mood." He growled, already annoyed.
Hiro picked up a lead pipe, and yelled as he ran towards Jimro- and swung at him. Jimro stepped back, the guy fell forwards from missing- and Jimro nailed him on he back with the 2 by 4. One of the other two took out a knife, and charged at Jimro- wanting to revange his comrads- but was just as stupid. Jimro kicked him in the stomach, and landed a punch on his cheek. The other dropped his baseball bat, and stumbled back.
Jimro grabbed Karmina by the wrist, and yanked her up. "Come'on, lets get out of here." He put his arm around her wasit, and let her lean on him. "You sprained your ankle?" He questioned as she limped aginst him. Even though he seemed frustrated, he seemed more or less gental with her. The kitten mewed, and hopped after them.

I had to do a double take when I saw Jimro, my knight in shining armor standing there with a 2x4 in his hand. He effortlessly took out the men that had been harassing me and, before I even knew it, yanked my up off the ground and had his arm wrapped around me.
"You sprained your ankle?" I heard him ask me, and I nodded in response, still in wide eyed in disbelief. I kept my eyes glued to the floor below me, not wanting him to see the blood that was now dribbling down my chin and chest. I knew he would see it anyway, that was a no brainer, but I continued to hold on the the last bit of pride I had as I limped along beside him. My eyes quickly caught sight of something small and nimble scurrying beneath my feet, and I watched as a furry animal weaved in and out of my legs.
"Uhm, Jimro...There's a cat following us."
Okay, so I know it was a weird thing to notice what with the fierce pain in my ankle that was now jolting up my leg, not to mention my bloody lip, bruised cheek and throbbing neck, but it was just so odd to me that I had to point it out. I was surprised by the sound of laughter that pierced the air, and even more surprised that it was my own. What was so funny about a cat? I had just been attacked by a group of thugs, violated by their leader whose intentions were nothing but pure. I could have been molested, raped, of worse! And I was laughing?
What in the HELL was wrong with me??
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: <♥>Like A Boy<♥>   <♥>Like A Boy<♥> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:29 pm

Jimro kept his eye's on the fleeing guys, making sure they wouldnt strike from behind. He blinked at Karmina's question of the cat, "Picked it up not that long ago." He simply said, though he was shocked to hear her laughing. He smiled, and chuckled lightly at her. "Its been a long day." He commented, and stopped walking- he helped her lean aginst the brickwall of a building so she could catch her breathe.

"Want me to get you home?" He questioned, not knowing if she'd even want to go home in this shape. "Or the hospital?" He questioned, leaning forward he helped wipe the blood off of her.

The kitten mewed, purring as it rubbed itself aginst Karmina's leg.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chandraladawn
LadySaphiraShijinuske
LadySaphiraShijinuske

PostSubject: Re: <♥>Like A Boy<♥>   <♥>Like A Boy<♥> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 4:14 pm

"Home." I replied under my breath, but I quickly shook my head at the thought. "No, I don't want to go home. I'm supposed to be in school." I shifted my eyes toward the ground in embarassment, not wanting to look him in the eyes. Instead I focused my attention on the kitty that was so affectionately rubbing itself against my bad ankle.

"And I don't need a hospital. My ankle's just twisted, that's all. I doubt it's broken or anything..."

The cat mewed loudly and continued to rub against me for a moment before growing tired and switching back over to Jimro. I guess it wanted attention and realized it wasn't going to get much from me at the moment.

"Sorry kitty," I breathed inwardly, and I summoned up the courage to gaze at Jimro once more. His eyes were light yet full of concern. It confused me but conforted me at the same time.

"Thank you, Jimro...I don't know...I-" I began, though I paused, unsure of how to form the words. "If you hadn't have been there at just the right time," I managed to get out, "who knows what would have happened next..."

What would have happened next? It was obviously really, and I shuddered at the thought. I probably would have been raped, maybe kidnapped, maybe worse...
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: <♥>Like A Boy<♥>   <♥>Like A Boy<♥> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 4:20 pm

Jimro looked away from her, and rubbed the back of his neck. "Dont worry about it, your just lucky someone was around to help." He commented, "Around here isnt safe, there are alot of punks and wanna be gangs." He looked at her, and then down at the cat who rubbed itself aginst his leg. He frowned at the cat, he didnt know why animals loved him so much.

"Anyways, I mean if you need a place to rest- my parents are gone. I wont try anything funny." He crossed his arms, and was bearly making eyecontact- almost like he was shy. "I'd imagen you dont like standing on it." He could see it was already turning color and swelling a bit.

The cat mewed, whining as it stared up at Jimro. Jimro finally gave in, and picked up the cat.
Back to top Go down
LadySaphiraShijinuske
LadySaphiraShijinuske

PostSubject: Re: <♥>Like A Boy<♥>   <♥>Like A Boy<♥> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 5:14 pm

I watched as Jimro scooped up the cat, and I couldn't help but let a small smile creep across my lips. It was kind of cute to see such a tough, bad-repped guy gently holding a kitty. Weird to say the least, but cute.

"Your parents are gone?" I repeated, watching the small cat purr loudly beside me. It looked so happy, so content as it was supported in Jimro's arms. Secretly I was jealous of it, and I didn't know why. Was it beacuse it seemed just so damn happy, like it hadn't a care in the world? Or was it because it was being held so closely to his chest?

"Will they be home soon?" I asked, shaking myself from my thoughts. He was right, the pain in my ankle was beginning to reach all the way up to my hip. I hoped he wouldn't have to carry me.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: <♥>Like A Boy<♥>   <♥>Like A Boy<♥> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:02 pm

"Yeah, they're gone all the time." He stoaked the kitten, and petted underneth its chin with his fingure. "They're always away on business or vaction or whatever." He shruged, "I think they're in Hawaii now." He looked to her, and noticed her look as pain shot up her leg. "Come'on, standing on it isnt doing you any good. Uh-" He paused, "You can lean on me- or I can carry you- whatever."

The kitten mewed, and looked at Karmina with its huge eye's.
Back to top Go down
LadySaphiraShijinuske
LadySaphiraShijinuske

PostSubject: Re: <♥>Like A Boy<♥>   <♥>Like A Boy<♥> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:13 pm

"I-" I began, unsure of how to answer. I didn't think I could walk on it much longer, but being carried would be embarrassing, especially if we bumped into someone we knew. Well, it would be embarrassing for me anyway.

And wasn't I supposed to be mad at him for what he did to me at my party? I mean, obviously I couldn't be mad at him now, he saved my life. He was my night in shining armor, though a bit rough around the edges to say the least.

"I can try walking on it. It doesn't hurt too bad," I lied, and it was a pretty obvious one at that. I was always horrible at lying. That's the one bad thing I could remember most about my relationship with Toyru. He was such a manipulator, so good at twisting the truth. I, on the other hand...Well, he always caught me when I tried.

"I wonder how many times he did lie to me..." I thought to myself for a moment, then brought my eyes back up to Jimro. He was looking at me like he knew I was lying too. "Besides," I added with a fake smile, "who will carry the kitty if you have to carry me? He likes you a lot, you know. You can't just leave him here."

I know, I know. It was a lame and desperate attempt to keep him from pointing out that he knew I was lying about the pain. Still, what's a girl supposed to do? I was trapped.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: <♥>Like A Boy<♥>   <♥>Like A Boy<♥> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:23 pm

He didnt believe her. He simply held the cat out to her, and once she took the cat from his hands- he picked her bridal style. "Your a horrible liar." He commented, not wanting to look at her in the face- because she was so close. It was odd, was he acting shy? He looked ahead, thought he felt a bit hot in the face- he wasnt blushing.

"Im surprised I didnt see Hoshi saving you, I could see her doing a better job then I did." He teased, everyone knew that Hoshi was overprotective of her best friend Karmina.
Back to top Go down
LadySaphiraShijinuske
LadySaphiraShijinuske

PostSubject: Re: <♥>Like A Boy<♥>   <♥>Like A Boy<♥> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:33 pm

I let out a small cry of surprise as he swooped my up into his arms, and I instintively wrapped my arms around his neck so I wouldn't fall.

"Hoshi's still in school being a good student," I replied with a chuckle, and as I gazed up at him I could feel a flush of color pass into my cheeks. Was I blushing? Why was I blushing? There was nothing romantic about being carried home with a twisted ankle because you're too incompetent to walk by yourself. The cat was cute though, I had to admit. And Jimro was being so caring and...

No. Snap out of that right now, Karmina. That's just asking for trouble, and you know it. I let my eyes drop back down to the kitty in my hands, and I gave it a tiny scratch behind its ears-earning a purr of contentment from the furry creature.

"So what are you gonna name the fluff ball?" I asked, still not looking up at him. I was trying to prevent him from noticing how pink I had recenly turned.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: <♥>Like A Boy<♥>   <♥>Like A Boy<♥> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:44 pm

"I dont even know if Im going to keep it." He replied, "Though it wont stop fallowing me around, this is the third time its found me on the streets." He held onto her firmly, so she wouldnt slip. "Im not good with names anyways-" He continued lightly, "As far Im concerned its Cat."

He had been walking for awhile, at least he didnt live in the bad nieghborhood he hung out in. He lived near the school, in a rather large home. He set her down so he could unlock the door, and helped her inside to the couch. "Want ice or something? We have some asprin. If you want I bet I could call up someone and get some strong painkillers." Sweet, but also odd.
Back to top Go down
LadySaphiraShijinuske
LadySaphiraShijinuske

PostSubject: Re: <♥>Like A Boy<♥>   <♥>Like A Boy<♥> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:50 pm

"Aspirin is fine. I don't want anything illegal," I teased, and I beckoned for the cat to jump up into my lap. "And you have to keep the cat. It loves you already, and if this is the third time it's destiny. They say third time's the charm, you know."

I ran my hands along the back of the cat and gazed down at its odd pattern. It was a calico, that meant it was a girl, and it had these sparkling green eyes that were so lively.

"If you won't name it, I will," I spoke up, smiling as it ran its rough tongue across my thumb. "And I'll name her...Sunny. I think that's an adorable name, don't you?"
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: <♥>Like A Boy<♥>   <♥>Like A Boy<♥> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:01 pm

"They're not illegal, they're just not prescribed." He informed her with a smile as he walked into the kitchen, getting her a glass of water.

He went and got her some asprin, listening to her all the while. "Sure, sounds good." He said about the cats name, and handed her the glass of water and asprin. "Though I doubt her life on the street has been that sunny." He commented, and sat down on the other couch.

The cat purred in Karmina's arms, completly loving the attention it was getting. It looked over at Jimro, and mewed at him happily. "She seems to like it though."
Back to top Go down
LadySaphiraShijinuske
LadySaphiraShijinuske

PostSubject: Re: <♥>Like A Boy<♥>   <♥>Like A Boy<♥> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:13 pm

"Yeah, she does," I replied with a smile, and I continued to pet the kitty as it snuggled into my chest before lifting my dark eyes to meet Jimro's icy blue ones.

"Thank you Jimro," I spoke up. "Again, I mean. I know I thanked you already, but I really do appreciate it. I owe you one, big time."

I could feel the color rising in my face again, but this time I didn't look away. Blushing or not, I wanted him to know that I meant what I said.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: <♥>Like A Boy<♥>   <♥>Like A Boy<♥> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:20 pm

Her blush made Jimro look away, he was casually sprawled out on the couch- he moved his arm behind his head and let his hand rest on the back of his neck. "Its cool- I dont expect anything." He picked up the remoat to the tv, and switched it on. "Uh- what do you want to watch?" Trying to change the subject. "Oh- and uh- sorry bout your party. It wasnt suppose to be like that."

He didnt look at her, he just stared at the tv as he switched through some channels.
Back to top Go down
LadySaphiraShijinuske
LadySaphiraShijinuske

PostSubject: Re: <♥>Like A Boy<♥>   <♥>Like A Boy<♥> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:44 pm

"I didn't expect it to be like that," I replied honestly, my eyes still locked onto him-even though he refused to make contact in return. "But I forgive you. I don't think you would do anything to deliberately hurt me." I looked away, back down toward the cat that was now sleeping in my lap.

"At least, I hope not."
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: <♥>Like A Boy<♥>   <♥>Like A Boy<♥> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:52 pm

"Its not like you've wrong me." He stopped on MTV, Jackass was on. "I dont know what Rhyme was trying to prove, I was just having a good time-" He stopped, he didnt want to explain himself. "Anyways- the cat seems to like you as well."

He commented, finally looking over at her- but was focused on the cat.
Back to top Go down
LadySaphiraShijinuske
LadySaphiraShijinuske

PostSubject: Re: <♥>Like A Boy<♥>   <♥>Like A Boy<♥> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 8:03 pm

I watched him curiously and nodded in response. "Yeah, its sound asleep," I replied, but I kept my eyes on Jimro rather than the cat. He was acting so strange, so distant. Not like I expected him to open up to me or anything. We were never friends before the party, and even though it felt as if we made some sort of connection at the party, I couldn't forget just who Jimro was known as. He was right-he was only trying to have a good time, nothing more.

I really needed to get my feelings in check.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: <♥>Like A Boy<♥>   <♥>Like A Boy<♥> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 12:27 am

Jimro made eye contact with her for a moment, and then looked at the tv. "Im not just some asshole, Im just trying to enjoy my youth and have a good time." Even though that included drinking, and fighting. He seemed like he had a good character with loose morals and a good heart.

That cat purred lightly in her sleep.
Back to top Go down
LadySaphiraShijinuske
LadySaphiraShijinuske

PostSubject: Re: <♥>Like A Boy<♥>   <♥>Like A Boy<♥> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:54 pm

"I don't think I ever implied you were an asshole, Jimro," I spoke calmly, though a bit defensively as well. I didn't want him getting the wrong impression about me.

"Although you could be a little less ruthless. You're so rash sometimes," I added to myself. It wasn't my place to say such things aloud.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: <♥>Like A Boy<♥>   <♥>Like A Boy<♥> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 2:31 pm

"I just know thats how I come off." He explained, he didnt seem to be upset. He glanced at her from the Tv, but just looked back to the show. "People think Im in a gang, or alot of kids at school want to start shit to prove they're strong. I've been fighting since I was a child." He shrugged, "I never got along with teachers because they try to downsize me."

He continued to just stare at the tv. "And well, relationships- Im just not good at." He then stopped, he didnt know why he'd just rambled on- he felt a bit nervous.
Back to top Go down
LadySaphiraShijinuske
LadySaphiraShijinuske

PostSubject: Re: <♥>Like A Boy<♥>   <♥>Like A Boy<♥> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 6:00 pm

"Apparently I'm no good at relationships either," I replied with a small chuckle, though my words were lightly laced with hurt. What a strange conversation we were having, Jimro and I, so serious...It confused me.

The cat wriggled in its sleep, flipping onto its side and snuggling itself further into my chest-andearning a small smile from me. She was so cute, I'd be sad to leave her when it was finally time for me to go home.

Home. I wondered if the school would call and report my cut. I wouldn't have time to erase the message before my mother came home, but she'd be too busy getting ready for her court date with my father tomorrow. Maybe she wouldn't check it after all. My mother's mind tended to be a bit desheveled when it came to my father.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: <♥>Like A Boy<♥>   <♥>Like A Boy<♥> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 6:10 pm

"I wouldnt say that because of Toyru, Toyru is scum." You wouldnt expect someone like Jimro to say that, but he didnt approve of guys like Toyru. "Toyru's a playboy."

"And Rhyme is much better, she's a drama loving bitch. She'd get in fights all the time so I could 'defend' her. She's a chore." Jimro rubbed the back of his neck, he looked over at the cat for a moment- and then looked back at the tv. "So I wouldnt feel bad, other then he hurt you I guess- but I wouldnt blame yourself."
Back to top Go down
LadySaphiraShijinuske
LadySaphiraShijinuske

PostSubject: Re: <♥>Like A Boy<♥>   <♥>Like A Boy<♥> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 7:22 pm

I was taken aback by his words, and I found my eyes transfixed unto his face, curious and surprised. Jimro saying Toyru was a playboy? It was ironic, really, seeing as that's what Jimro was known as himself-though I was sure he knew that. I didn't need to point anything out.

And Rhyme?

"I thought you were friends with Rhyme?" I spoke aloud, my gaze still fixed as he continued to watch the TV. Deep down I knew that they never were really friends, but hearing Jimro say it would be nice to hear. The words that had been coming out of his mouth these past couple of minutes weren't the words of a punk boy with a bad reputation from school. No, these words were from the real Jimro, genuine and true. It was comforting to me in a way that he was opening up to me, and even more so that he was now defending me from Toyru and Rhyme-the ones who had been tag teaming me for God knew how long.

I watched him, my eyes beginning to glaze over a bit as tears threatened to waver my cool composure. I wouldn't let them, they would only ruin the moment, but I did secretly hope Jimro wouldn't notice them if one or two did accidentally slip past my walls.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <♥>Like A Boy<♥>   <♥>Like A Boy<♥> - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<♥>Like A Boy<♥>
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everlasting Night :: Role Playing :: City-
Jump to: