Everlasting Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everlasting Night

This is a mature Role Playing site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Once Upon a Slab

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

Once Upon a Slab Empty
PostSubject: Once Upon a Slab   Once Upon a Slab Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 7:39 pm

Tatsuo looked up at the moon and sighed, letting out a long breath of smoke, tapping the ash off the tip of his cigarette. It was close to 3 am now in the part, and he was sure his girlfriend wouldn't stand him up. She was supposed to meet him at 3.... After all, he had promised her it would be worth her while.

With a frown he looked at the midnight picnic he had set up, her favorite foods and flowers, complete with two simple candles.... the few people who were still out at that house 'awed' and cooed as they walked by, seeing him along in the chilly air.

It was September 30th. His birthday- or as close to one as he had, and he wanted to spend the entire 24 hours with her. He had waited a long time to feel this good about their relationship. a whole year only a month ago.

He took another long drag, running his thumb lazily over his finger tips. A nervous habit of his. He had his reasons to want to be with her the day, besides celebration... Being his birthday made it his siblings as well... all four of them. He wanted to make sure she would be alright, especially with the underground rumors flying around about his eldest brother running around the city again...
Back to top Go down
https://everlastingnight.rpg-board.net
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

Once Upon a Slab Empty
PostSubject: Once Upon a Slab:.   Once Upon a Slab Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 11:47 pm

koishii karei, a nobel beauty from a famously rich family. Bestowed to a royal hier; she neglected- and shunned for her true love. Her family aginst her made it hard for her to seek her love. Koishii frowned as she peered out the window, it was almost three.. "Tatsuo.. Please wait." She whispered, she slipped on her shoes- and cast her legs out her open window as she balanced on the window seal. She could hear the sounds of elegnat music being played from the party her family was hosting. She knew she'd be missed, but she didnt care.

Koi lept from the windows ledge, her beautiful dress spreading open as it fluttered to the ground. The pure white dress sparkles, and the layers all come together as she landed gracefully on her feet. She thanked her mother mentally about making her taking ballet classes. She quickly started off towards a car that was parked on the road behind the huge home.

--Meanwhile..

Junsei, in which he saw himself perfection in which he was named. He glanced down at his hand, casually glancing over his nails. He let out a sigh, and looked up to a beautiful woman who stood over him as he sat. "Lust, dear." He paused, "Has she been spotted yet? Our target."

Lust took a drag on her cigarette, and looked down at Junsei. "You can always count on love. She fled." Lust leaned down, and got in his face- a smirk graced her lips as she blew the smoke lightly into his face. "Looks like she took the bait, she's in the car." She stood up striaght, and picked up a cellphone. "Bring her here." She spoke into the phone, and looked back at Junsei. "She'll catch on soon, shall we sedate her?"

Junsei shook his head, "No. No one will lay a hand on her, but me." He stood up, brushed himself off lightly- and chuckled. "I cant wait to see my brothers face again."

--Meanwhile..

Cain, the youngest of the four on Earth felt a bit uneasy. He felt a presance, though far away- he knew it had to be one of his siblings. Cain had been seperated from them all for quite some time, loosing contact with his sister last. Which he held dear to him, and it saddened him. He'd been searching for her, and now had ended up in Japan. The darkness seattled over the city, 3am and the night seemed silent. Cain stared towards the city from the quite bus station. There is where he needed to be.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chandraladawn
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

Once Upon a Slab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Slab   Once Upon a Slab Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 11:54 pm

-meanwhile-
Okami frowned, looking up. She was in Africa, a place she could be one with her natural element. she had created the forests afterall, and she loved them. Having lost contact with her brothers worried her.... but now she could feel one of them moving. They were using their powers. And it made for an open invitation to visit...

-Back in Japan-

Tatsuo frowned, shifting in his seat. Some how, his powers had receded so greatly he could hardly sense his brother moving. Something was wrong.... And he didnt like it.

His youngest two siblings were the only two he ever seemed to have gotten along with. The immediately younger and his elder brother however.... Those two were a different subject. He frowned glanced to his phone and sighed, laying on his side now. She would call if she couldn't come.... And if that were the case, he would go to her.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

Once Upon a Slab Empty
PostSubject: Once Upon a Slab:.   Once Upon a Slab Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 12:12 am

Koishii frowned, "We should have been there by now." She looked to the driver who had been quite, and stolic the whole time. "Sir, please tell me we're close.." She got no response, and her heart started to race as she started to panic. She now didnt feel comfortable, and felt trapped. "Stop the car, I want out." She now demanded, though with the fear in her voice- she couldnt sound stern.

He glanced at her, and just shook his head no.

Tatsuo.. Koishii looked to the window.

Junsei stood outside as the car pulled up, he stepped up to Koishii's door- and opened it. "Welcome." He greeted her, bowing his head only slightly. "Your presence graces me, please- accompany me inside."

Koishii blinked, confused- but some overwhelming sense of fear made her grab his arm. She was too scared to say a thing- her eye's went to her feet as she stood- and walked with him.

No need for her to talk, as he continued without her words. "This is my home, and I've been expecting you." He walked her up the long flight of stone steps to the large red door- tirm painted in gold. The dark gothic build of the home was beautiful- but also fearful looking.

Lust stood at the door, she looked Koishii up and down- and let out a sigh. "How drool, she actually looks like a princess. How cliche'." She closed the doors behind them, and walked after them- though staying a few steps behind.

Koishii blinked, and looked from Lust- to Junsei. "You must be mistaken.." Her words were weak, she felt as if she had no strenght.

--Meanwhile..

Cain felt an overwhemling sence near by- he quickly moved towards it. He peered from the tree's, seeing one of his elder brothers. Cain was shocked, he wasnt sure if it was him who was responsiable for the odd aura's. "Brother." He called forth, "Tatsuo, it is I- your younger brother Cain." Cain annouced as he stepped from the woods, bowing to his elder brother.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

Once Upon a Slab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Slab   Once Upon a Slab Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 10:54 am

He looked at him for a moment before sitting up with a sigh, blowing out the candle stumps, packing the food stuffs away. "So it was you I felt." he mused, a hint of relief in his voice. "You recognized me before i recognized you- I'm impressed Cain." he complemented his younger sibling.

He pushed his dark hair out of his face. Once upon a time it had been red, like the fires of hell themselves. Now he was hardly more than a mortal man.

Oh how the mighty fall.

He stood, stretching his long legs out, looking down to his brother. "Where is Okami? Wasn't she with you." he raised an eyebrow. He'd shrunk slightly, now standing at roughly six and a half foot instead of his overwhelming seven. He still had broad shoulders, but it was like comparing a track runner to a quarter back.His wings and other godly features had apparently gone into hiding with his powers, his pale gray eyes a shadow of the brilliant white they had been.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

Once Upon a Slab Empty
PostSubject: Once Upon a Slab:.   Once Upon a Slab Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 6:11 pm

Cain, the youngest and smallest of his brothers. He somehow had a glow to his aura in the presance of his elder brother. Cain had maintained his sleek silver hair- his colbert blue eye's still gleemed with that childlike respect for his fravorite brother. "Tatsuo, brother, what has happened to you?" His brother comment worried him, was his brother fully becoming just a mortal?

Cain stood at six feet, he clapped his hands onto the side of his brothers shoulder. "Tatsuo, I thought you were the strong presence I felt.." He didnt understand, and now felt a bit more uneasy about the strong presence.

--Meanwhile..

Koishii sat alone in a room, where she'd been left. She sat on a small satin red stool in the center of the well lit room. The room was massive, ceiling streching high into the air- yet empty. The gold paint, and elegant designs etched into the wall- soring high into the air to the tip of the cieling. She stared up, and then down at her hands. Her small frame shook lightly as she sniffled, she was so fearful- and didnt understand what was going on. These people were unlike anyone she'd seen in her life, and it scared her.

--Meanwhile..

"How long is it going to take him? He's so weak, why waste your time?" Lust complained as she sneered, obviously quite annoyed.

"He is weak, but with her.. He'll become strong." Junsei flicked his cigarette, and stood up. "I cant take that chance. I'll take her from my brother, infront of him. He will learn his place."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

Once Upon a Slab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Slab   Once Upon a Slab Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 6:21 pm

Tatsu frowned at his brother. then it hadn't been him. his scenes were s out of wack...

"Nothings happened to me. I haven't used any powers in 500 years. they tend to grow weaker when you don't use them." he explained frowning. He was worried now. He glanced at the things he had brought with him and dismissed it. He could always buy more later on. "Did you see my woman on your way here?" he asked seriously. His brother would have been able to tell form a mile away she was his. He had, after all, already placed his mark on her.

He had an idea of where Koishii was now. If there was a presence both he and Cain had felt, one of their brothers had undoubtedly shown up. And that meant she would be in danger. That much he was sure of.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

Once Upon a Slab Empty
PostSubject: Once Upon a Slab:.   Once Upon a Slab Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 6:35 pm

Cain frowned, 500 years wasnt that long for them- but it was along time to not use your powers in the mortal world. When they now were mortal. "I've seen no such woman, I have just arrived from Europe. I was seeking our sister, for I have not seen her for over a hundred years.." Cain was saddened by that, but since he was on his own- he'd grown much stronger.

"Do you fear brother has her?" Cain looked to Tatsuo seriously; Cain knew how cold his eldest brother was. "I dont know what he would want of her, or you- you pose no threat. We are brothers." Cain hated conflict, and being the youngest- had never met much conflict in his life.

--Meanwhile..

Unlike the others, Junsei had spent quite some time tracking down his siblings. Junsei had always been fasinated with his powers, always overusing them- which caused strain to his mortal body. Which is why now in his delusions, he wishes to feed off of his brother for his unused powers.

Lust looked to Junsei, "She has his mark." She said coldly, the woman a bit bitter- since Junsei still had not marked her. Lust had always been faithful to Junsei since she met him fifteen years ago when she was ten. Obsessed, she served his every wish- and went by the name he gave her. Lust a complete slave, grew envious that after all she'd done- he still did not mark her as his.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

Once Upon a Slab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Slab   Once Upon a Slab Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 6:41 pm

He frowned. "Most likely." he said. "Cain, can you tell where the aura is coming from?" he asked. He felt bad having to pull his youngest brother into this, though if he couldn't find them on his own he knew when to swallow his pride and ask for help.

He always had been the most connected with the mortals. Having been the first of the 4 fallen siblings to live among them he had never tried to over use his power or take a position of rank with them. No, he instead chose a humble occupation- serving instead of himself the law of the land. He was an officer. In living so closely with them he had adopted their customs, habits [good and bad alike] and even their language.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

Once Upon a Slab Empty
PostSubject: Once Upon a Slab:.   Once Upon a Slab Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 6:51 pm

Cain looked to his brother, he felt his chest tighten a bit as he saw his elder brother ask for help. Though Cain quickly nodded, "Yes brother." He responded, and pointed towards the city. "There, towards the center of that mass." He placed his hand on his brothers shoulder, "I shall come with you, for you are not strong compared to our eldest brother. If he has cruel intent, I will be there for you brother."

Cain brushed back his silver locks, with a gental face- he had beautiful features with his young looks. Cain the silent strong one stood slenderly, well built in a petite manor. "Let us go brother, I fear something dreadful. I've had an uneasy feeling for quite some time."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

Once Upon a Slab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Slab   Once Upon a Slab Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 7:20 pm

Tatsuo smiled at his brother, placing his hand ontop of his head. "Thank you." he said. "... Youve grown." he noted, though took into consideration he had shrunk quite a bit. he had, the last time he had seen his brother, stood a good foot and a few inches taller than him. he followed his brothers lead, mentally trying to figure out in his mind why his brother would possibly want with Koishii... she was only a mortal, and he was hardly in better shape himself. He posed no immediate threat, nor did he desire to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Once Upon a Slab Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Slab   Once Upon a Slab Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Once Upon a Slab
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everlasting Night :: Role Playing :: City-
Jump to: