Everlasting Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everlasting Night

This is a mature Role Playing site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

KRIS ONLY PLEASE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

KRIS ONLY PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: KRIS ONLY PLEASE   KRIS ONLY PLEASE Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 10:15 pm

"Dr. Hack, Dr. Aven, Dr. Ville, Dr. Enikco, Dr. Nokoi. The faces of H.A.V.E.N." Sargent Haines grumbled, "We have nothing on them, and cant get anything on them... God damn... This is annoying, and frustrating..." He threw down some file's, and paced infront of his partners desk.

"Calm down sargent, we're bound to find something if we go undercover." He suggested, "Thier files are so protected, it'd take ages to hack though thier system..." He grumbled, getting annoyed of the 'acess denied' that kept popping up. Dean Sitso sighed, "What if they're really bettering humanity? They're the one's who have so many life saving drugs out on the market, how do you know they're illigally testing?"

"Look, I know! I had a witness, but she up and disappeared... You should have seen her..." He let out a heavy breath, and rubbed his temples. "Its sick what they did to her, her inside's were scrambled- a mirical she was living doctors would say..." He grumbled, and sat down- looking to his partner. "What do you say to that Dean? What would you do for a poor woman like that?"

Dean sighed, and leaned back in his chair. "Yeah, I'ce read articals and heard rumors... But... They're just so clean, its impossible to nail them. I dont even think I could get a agent in there." He looked at his computer and grumbled, seeing another 'acess denied' pop up.

Haines paused, and stood up again. "Wait... What if its not a agent? What if its just another doctor? I mean, I know this doctor who declined thier offer for a job before... He'd be perfect, I mean- I know him and everything..." He looked to his partner, "Im not loosing it-" He grumbled at the look his partner gave him.

"Well, what if that does work- getting him in I mean... Then what? He's a doctor, not a detective..." Dane sighed, and chewed on the end of his pencil- then set it down. "Look, I'm behind you all the way... If you can do this, I'll support you."

Kenji went to the computers, he couldn't leave this girl- who knows what these extreamist would do to her! She obviously wasn't 'normal'. Kenji quickly worked on the computers- and finally hacked into thier mainframe. 'Here we go... Release-' Kenji looked up, hearing the locks crack- and then the cages door open up. The wires unattached themselves from the subject, while the subject inside coughed for air. "Shit-" He rushed to her, and then glanced down, seeing a name tag. "Nanami..." Kenji took off his jacket, and wrapped her up in it. He got her out of the window, and rushed her to his car. He had no idea what he was going to do with her, but he knew he had to get her out of here. He set her in the passengers seat, she was limp- and didn't say a word. She had no idea what was going on, and was seemingly mute.

Kenji breathed out, he got into the drivers seat- and pulled out his cell phone as he drove off. "Sargent Haines? Yes, extreamist attacked the place- I got some girl with me from the lab... We need cops at the scene, and now... There are others in there, and who knows what the extreamist will do to them... They're not normal, they're not like us, and they hate that..." Kenji bit his lip. "Yes, I'll go to the station... But I need to check up on- Nanami. Thats what her name is."

Kenji drove home, he had his own home clinic. He usualy only did special cases, and more or less was interested in artifical life, robotic's, and demons. Those were his specialties. Kenji carried Nanami inside, and set her down on his couch. He smiled at her, "Its fine now, I'll take care of you- okay? Let me see if your fine, okay? No needles, just looking." He said calmly.

Nanami laid there limp, she didn't move often in her cage- so it was wierd not to be caged up. They didn't take her out often, just usualy poked at her, studied her, fed her, and left her. Nanami looked around the roon, not paying any mind to Kenji til he got close with a flashlight. She peered at the light, and blinked. She reached out her hand, and poked at it. She smiled lightly, and falloweed the light as he moved it.

[okay your the dr]
Haines nodded, "We need time... I hate to say it, but we do... I need to get him in, and need to plan this out... Come'on, lets go to the chief with this." He smirked, "Cause now we're moving forwards."

--A month later...

There were blurred sounds of the scientists talking to one another, thier eye's would look to her and study her. She was imprisioned there within a dark room, the only light was from comuputer screens, and various bright lights that came on when the doctors would come to do test. This was all she knew, never able to move nor able to talk, bound up within a cage for as long as she could remember. Living in this hellhole of a cage since birth for testing.

Her name was Nanami, other wise known as subject H-Hi666. There had always been rumors about human testing in H.A.V.E.N, but thats all it was, rumors. No one took the time to find out the truth, they were all blinded by the 'good deeds' of H.A.V.E.N finding cure's, and helping people. They never knew of the people who suffered and died for these drugs that saved them.

It was an ocasion of being in the wrong place, at the wrong time. Kenji Komawa was a doctor who specialized in artifical intelegence, and also robot human parts. He'd been invited to this lab, that he thought was just a rumor. As he walked down the hallway he heard alrams go off, and then men he was with started to panic. "Whats going on?" Kenji questioned, he tryed to remain calm until gunshots were fired at them. It was another organization who'd tracked down this lab, and wanted to shut them down for good. The shooters were anti-H.A.V.E.N extreamist.

Kenji got a good idea that this was not the place to be, he quickly hid in another room to advoid the gunshots. Kenji breathed in, and glanced out the window after shutting the door. He looked around in the dark room, only lit by the sirens red light and some computers that lit up the room. What was infront of him was a huge glass contanior surrounded by computers. "What is this...?" He questioned, and heard voice outside. 'Shit...'

Nanami woke to the sound of sirens going off within the laboratory, as soon as back up power kicked on, after all the power went out. The security alarm had been activated and everyone was running around in a panic. A door opened in a dark room only lit by a red light showing the specimen was still there, and the siren that circled the room. The blurred vision of someone caught Nanami's attention, she slowly blinked her grey eyes to see what was happening. She saw a silhouette standing before her and gazed at the figure. It looked the same as any other person she had seen but this one was different, he looked caring. From the flashing red light she could make out the person doing something on the computers near her tank. Nanami sat up, and watched him- watching him curiously.
Back to top Go down
https://everlastingnight.rpg-board.net
RoyalDuke

KRIS ONLY PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: Re: KRIS ONLY PLEASE   KRIS ONLY PLEASE Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 10:36 pm

"Motor functions seem all in order"he said smiling softly "Retnias are fine,iris and corinea look good,and she's respondant so thats all good"he said to himself as he looked down "Nanami,can you speak to me?"he asked softly "Tell me how your doing? Everything is going to be fine now,I promise,but try talking"he said as he continued looking at the girl in his arms taking in her features "Do you hear me Nanami?"
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

KRIS ONLY PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: Re: KRIS ONLY PLEASE   KRIS ONLY PLEASE Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 10:40 pm

She blinked at him before nodding and took her finger back. she placed her hands on her opposite arms. "Namani feels hurt." she said, rubbing where wires had been. her skin was red and swollen, almost burnt in those areas.
Back to top Go down
RoyalDuke

KRIS ONLY PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: Re: KRIS ONLY PLEASE   KRIS ONLY PLEASE Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 10:44 pm

Kenji nodded "I know Nanami,I know,but it won't happen again"he said "Wait here"he said as he stood up and moved into his bedroom and bathroom,he grabbed some bandages to wrap her arms,and he found a T-shirt of his for her to wear as he came back "I'm going to be very gentle mkay?"he said as he gently began wrapping her arms
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

KRIS ONLY PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: Re: KRIS ONLY PLEASE   KRIS ONLY PLEASE Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 10:51 pm

She watched him wrap her arms and looekd u at him, tilting her head. "Namanis eyes feel heavy." she said. "Why does doctor not say doctor will be gentle?" she asked, refering to his use of 'I' instead of third person.
Back to top Go down
RoyalDuke

KRIS ONLY PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: Re: KRIS ONLY PLEASE   KRIS ONLY PLEASE Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 10:55 pm

"Then you can sleep Nanami,thats fine"Kenji smiled "And I use a personal pronouns,not third person, my name is Kenji Kurotsuchi,you can trust me"he smiled gently
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

KRIS ONLY PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: Re: KRIS ONLY PLEASE   KRIS ONLY PLEASE Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 10:57 pm

She lookwed down at her arms then up at him. "Nanami is too cold to sleep." she said, slightly afraid of what his reaction woudl be.
Back to top Go down
RoyalDuke

KRIS ONLY PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: Re: KRIS ONLY PLEASE   KRIS ONLY PLEASE Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 11:04 pm

"Well the guest room isn't ready....so lets go put you in my bed"he smiled picking her up bridal style "You can sleep there"
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

KRIS ONLY PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: Re: KRIS ONLY PLEASE   KRIS ONLY PLEASE Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 11:08 pm

She blinked. "Doctor will keep other doctors away?"
Back to top Go down
RoyalDuke

KRIS ONLY PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: Re: KRIS ONLY PLEASE   KRIS ONLY PLEASE Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 11:22 pm

"Yes,me and the Military"Kenji smiled as he took her to his room and laid her down before coveirng her up "NOthing to fear"
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

KRIS ONLY PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: Re: KRIS ONLY PLEASE   KRIS ONLY PLEASE Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 11:28 pm

She sat up quickly and reached to him, grabbing his hand.

She didnt look convinced. "Nanami is scared of the white coats." she said.
Back to top Go down
RoyalDuke

KRIS ONLY PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: Re: KRIS ONLY PLEASE   KRIS ONLY PLEASE Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 11:30 pm

"No white coats here"he smiled as he took her hand in his "Relax Nanami,just go to sleep,I'll have breakfast for you when you wake up,and you may have some guests, Military men,who want to lock up the white coats"he said stroking her hand
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

KRIS ONLY PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: Re: KRIS ONLY PLEASE   KRIS ONLY PLEASE Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 11:44 pm

she hessidently elt go of his hand and nodded, closing her eyes. "Nanami thanks you." she said softly.
Back to top Go down
RoyalDuke

KRIS ONLY PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: Re: KRIS ONLY PLEASE   KRIS ONLY PLEASE Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 11:49 pm

"Your welcome Nanami,sleep well"Kenji said as he turned off the light leaving the room looseing his tie as he took out his cell phone and making a call "I need to speak to Sergant Hines, immediately"
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

KRIS ONLY PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: Re: KRIS ONLY PLEASE   KRIS ONLY PLEASE Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 9:55 pm

"Please hold." the man said. a few seconds later the phone rang. On the second chime it was answered by a rather grumpy sounding woman.

"2 am- we had better be under attack or the president better have hit the wrong button again." she said.
Back to top Go down
RoyalDuke

KRIS ONLY PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: Re: KRIS ONLY PLEASE   KRIS ONLY PLEASE Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 10:09 pm

"Nice to speak to you too Mrs. Hines"Kenji said a slight smile "No national emergency,but something very important to the Sergeant,can I speak to him?"
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

KRIS ONLY PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: Re: KRIS ONLY PLEASE   KRIS ONLY PLEASE Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 10:10 pm

she muttered somethign and he heard the man 'oof'- apparently being rudly woken up. "Telephone." she said and handded it off, rolling over and stealing the blankets with her.

"... This is the Sergent." he yawned into the receptor.
Back to top Go down
RoyalDuke

KRIS ONLY PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: Re: KRIS ONLY PLEASE   KRIS ONLY PLEASE Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 10:14 pm

"Dr. Kurotsuchi"he said "Well....that was rather shaky....but I have experiment HI-666, but her name is Nanami,and so far,from a superficial checkup, everything is fine"he said "Which is a huge relief"
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

KRIS ONLY PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: Re: KRIS ONLY PLEASE   KRIS ONLY PLEASE Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 10:16 pm

"So no internal bleeding or brain damage?" he asked looking at the clock sleepily. "if thats the case, Ill stop by tomorrow." he said and sighed. "go get some sleep doctor. You need it too." he said
Back to top Go down
RoyalDuke

KRIS ONLY PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: Re: KRIS ONLY PLEASE   KRIS ONLY PLEASE Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 10:22 pm

"All right Sergeant,sleep well,and i'll see you in the morning"he said hanging up and laying back on the couch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

KRIS ONLY PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: Re: KRIS ONLY PLEASE   KRIS ONLY PLEASE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KRIS ONLY PLEASE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everlasting Night :: Role Playing :: Horror-
Jump to: