Everlasting Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everlasting Night

This is a mature Role Playing site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Betrayed: [Blondy]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LadySaphiraShijinuske
LadySaphiraShijinuske

Betrayed: [Blondy] Empty
PostSubject: Betrayed: [Blondy]   Betrayed: [Blondy] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:31 pm

--Tokyo 1980
"Honey, would you mind the boys playing in here while I go out to the garden?" Haily asked her husband, Victor. He looked up from his work that was spread out across his desk, with a sigh he nodded his head. Haily smiled, and nodded back. "I'll send them in." She touched their heads as they walked into the room. "Micheal, Shawn." Haily smiled, and blew them a kiss as she shut the door and left.
Victor didn't even look up to his sons, he just continued to work. They knew to be quite while their father was working. Shawn went to the bookcase, and took down a book. He opened it, not caring what it was about- and started to read. Shawn was the oldest of the two, being nine. Micheal was seven.
Micheal watched his brother, and bit his lip- he hated having to be as quite as a mouse. He breathed in, and grabbed a book too- he wanted to be just like his brother. The book was boring, and he lost interest quickly. He watched his father for a minute, and then decided to move in. Micheal sat in the chair across from his father, "Father." He spoke with an english accent that he'd gotten from his mother. Unlike Shawn who spoke quite clear. "Why is it that your always working?" He questioned.
Victor looked up, letting out a stressful sigh- and rubbed the back of his neck. "Because I'm an important man, when you become like me- you'll be the same." He assured, with a serious tone and face. "Now read like your brother, dont bother me." He shooed Micheal away.
Micheal blinked, and nodded. He hopped out of the chair, and sat down next to his brother. "Brother-" He whispered. "Sh!" Shawn hushed him quickly, "Stop being so noisy." He scolded, and continued to read. Micheal blinked, and frowned- he picked back up the book and continued to read.
--The next day.
"Brother! Brother!" Micheal exclaimed, "I'm scared! Mother and father are having another arguement!" He had tears in his eye's- and his cheeks were puffy. "You have to do something!" He cried.
Shawn blinked, and got down from the stool in the kitchen and nodded.
"Okay Micheal, stay in here- kay?" Shawn walked quickly to his fathers study were he heard his father screaming. He knew it was one sided, Haily never raised her voice- and never said anything to upset Victor. Her opened the door, and gasped as he watched his father slap his mother across the face. Shawn was quickly infront of his mother, he wouldn't let his father hurt her again.
Victor stopped himself from hitting Haily again, since Shawn firmly stood infront of Haily. "Damnit..." He growled, turned- and left the room. When he got upset- he'd go down to the basement to relieve himself of his anger.
Haily has tears in her eye's, she held her cheek. "Oh Shawn... Please dont do that. Daddy was oly upset, mommy is fine." She assured him, "Your a strong boy, but you need to be respectful of your father. Your alot like him you know..." Haily said with a sad tone in her voice.
Shawn blinked, alot like him? He didn't like that. He didn't understand. "Mother..." He didn't know what to say, he just let his mom hug him and cry. Micheal peeked into the room. Micheal cried, and ran over to Haily- hugging onto his mother.
--A week later...
"Brother, where do you go after lunch? I cant find you- do you have a sceret place?" Micheal asked his brother, with his big green eye's. "I wanna know brother! I wanna know!" He exclaimed egarly.
Shawn sighed, "Shut up Micheal, your being so loud..." He grumbled, and looked to Micheal. "Okay, I have a sceret place- but I cant take you there yet... Okay? I promise I'll take you there when I can." Shawn smiled at his brother, and ruffled his hair. "Okay?" Shawn knew that Micheal loved scerets, and thats how he could keep his brother at bay.
Micheal had a big grin on his face, and nodded. "Promise! Promise!?" He chuckled, he was happy to hear his brother promise. Micheal blinked, hearing his mother call thier name's. "Oh! Dinner! Lets go brother!" He grabbed Shawns hand and walked with him to the dining room.

--A monther later.
"Victor dear, Shawn learned German in just a week! He's a genius like you, he's bound to become as rich as you and conntinue on your businesses." Haily sat on the couch with Micheal at her side, "Victor?" Haily frowned, and knew she shouldn't have not inturupted Victors working.
"Will you shut up?" Victor snapped angerly. "Thats not my concern at the moment. I have things to finish... God this plan will fall though the roof if these damn idiots dont shapen up-" He grumbled, an walked off back into his office. He never strayed from his office, un less he was gone like he always was.
Micheal frowned, "Mommy- is daddy upset?" Micheal bit his lip, he hated to see his father upset- even worse, his mother upset. Micheal looked to Haily, "Is it cause of work like always?" Micheal questioned.
Haily smiled, an nodded. "Yes Micheal, its because daddy has alot going on- how about you go play with your brother. Mommy need to finish sewing up your uniform you ripped by playing in those tree's." Haily giggled, "You silly you." Haily giggled, she always put on a happy face for her sons. Her boys were her world, and what kept her sane.
Micheal grinned and giggled innocently, squeeling and running from her tickling fingers. He went through room to room looking for Shawn. "Shawn!" He called, his young voice a little high pitched. "Shawn!" He laughed and said in a teasing voice; "Shawn I'ma come find you!"
Shawn paused, an sighed as he saw his younger brother come running stright at him. With a simple sidestep Micheal ended up running into the wall, which worked out nicely for Shawn. Shawn grumbled, "Stop being an idiot and running around." Shawn breathed out, "Go play outside, but stop running around in tree's." Shawn put a book back onto the bookshelf.
"Ouch!" He whined, while rubbing his sore nose. Crossing his arms Micheal brought up his pout face. "But mommy said you have to play with me!" He had tears in his eye's, and looked like he was about to burst.
--Two years later...
"Victor!" Haily was never one to yell, but she felt so useless as he walked away ignoring her. "Victor I said I know! I know your cheating on me with some tramp!" She clenched her fist, she felt so terrible inside.
Victor growled, "Haily do not take that tone with me, you should know your place- its rather annoying of you to bring up such things you already know are true. Do you wish for me to explain myself to you?" Victor snarled, "Your a piece of shit, you should have been born human." He snarled at her.
Shawn walked into the room, an stopped hearing these things. Shawn was now eleven, and Micheal nine. Micheal ran into the back of Shawn when he stopped. Shawn didn't exactly know how to react to his parents fighting.
Haily looked towards her sons, "Boys leave... Mommy and daddy are having a disagreement- dont be worried-" Haily stopped as she felt the cold eye's of Victor glare her down. "Victor stop it! Your scaring Micheal!" Haily scolded as she heard Micheal bust out into tears.
"Micheal is just as worthless as you, you damned wench!" He yelled, with a swift movement Victor had pushed Micheal back quickly- sending him aginst a wall with a thump. "Shut up!" He growled, hating the sound of tears from a damned child.
Haily screamed, "Dont you touch my son!" She shouted defensively, but she knew no way of protecting them. Haily stood infront of Shawn, and Micheal. "D-dont touch them Victor!"
Shawn froze, he wasn't sure of what to do... He hated this, and he felt powerless as they yelled at eachother. Why was this happening to his family? Shawn clenched his fist, and bit his lip.
Victor growled, "I wouldn't touch Shawn, he has brains unlike you two..." He snarled, he'd always favored Shawn- since Shawn of course took after him in many ways. Victor slapped Haily hard across the face- hearing Micheal let out a scream at that annoyed him more. Victor ran his claws down the front of Hailys dress- ripping the outter layer off.
Micheal cried out and jumped trying to climb his father's back to stop him-he hit him repeatedly on the head, tears strolling non-stop and his little attack not harming the strong structured man he had called daddy. "Stop!! Daddy don't!!" He shouted in fear and gulping back sobs.
Victor was quick to throw Micheal off him, an he also threw down his wife who tried to cover herself up infront of her children. "Vic-Victor why are you doing this!?" Haily cried, she was sobbing- and held her hand out to Victor. She wanted to stop him...
Shawn couldn't move, all he could do was watch. He felt so powerless, an as if his whole world was crumbling down around him. Why was his father turning around and doing this to his own family!? Shawn teared up, an dug his claws into his palm.
Victor pulled out a blade and plunged it into Hailys chest, "Shut the F*** up!" He yelled, "I'm sick of this, I'm sick of you- your life is a fucking waste! I should have never taken pity on you!" He snarled, and stabbed her again- over and over. It wasn't until Micheal tryed to make him stop- that he moved his blade slicing Micheals arm. Micheal fell back, sobbing- holding onto his arm. Victors eye's went wide, an that is when he finaly went over the edge.
Victor plunged into his insanity- he started to laugh as his son was choaking to death on his own blood! His wife screamed, an screamed! This actually aroused the man- making him more egar for blood! Victor stabbed Haily again, and again- finally taking a shift slice at her neck. Off came her pretty head- her hair being sliced across the floor. Hailys head rolled down off to her feet. Victor was panting, by that time it was too late for Micheal- he was dead. Victor got up, an looked to Shawn. He tossed him the knife, an walked out of the room.

Micheal seemed to have fallen uncousious, he just laid there limp. Small gasps for breath came as if he was in shock, he shievered- and whimpered for 'mother'. He was a mothers boy afterall.
Shawn stood there, holding the knife in his hands- he teared up. 'Mother...' Shawn clenched onto the blade- it cut into his hand. 'What has father done...?' Shawn sat there in the corner of that room until police came and filed a report. Victor had a complete coverup by paying off the cops- and everything went away just as it had came.
--Six years later...
Shawn Corex yawned, he leaned aginst Sinaro. "My pet, what do you say that we go to America? I am quite bored..." Corex glanced over his shoulder at his friend Sinaro. "You know it sounds exciting." He charmed with a chuckle.
Sinaro smirked, "Corex, your always bored..." He let out a sigh, "Plus, I had enough of America a few years ago... But what the hell, we can go if you like. What do you have in minds?"
Corex chuckled, "Alongside business, sex, drugs, and alot of parting." He stood up, the young billionare who'd inherited everything from his missing father- was almost like a king in his own mind. "Come along my pet, let us take a vaction." He chuckled, "I do miss my corps in America..."

Micheal peeked around the corner, Micheal had just turned 15. "Brother... May I go with you?" He asked shyly, "I wish to see America- uh... Mother spoke of it as a huge place..." Micheal smiled lightly, "May I?"

Both Sinaro, and Corex looked to Micheal. "Yes Micheal, if thats what you want. But dont mention mother, your always whining..." He grumbled, and looked to Sinaro. "Take care of the tickets, Im going to go to my study." He looked at his brother for a second, and then walked upstairs.

Micheal bit his lip, he missed his mother more then anything- and it hurt him even more that his brother was so much like his father. Micheal let out a sigh, he might as well pack now- they seemed to be leaving soon. "Thank you Sinaro-kun, for not protesting." He smiled, "I'll try not to be in the way."
Sinaro looked to Micheal, "Yeah, you know he care's- just dont let it get to you." Sinaro said simply, and picked up the phone. "Hello? Tokyo arilines? Yes, three tickets to America. Under Shawn Corex." Sinaro went on, while Micheal went to his room.

(Okay! This is a rp for ANYONE!!! Yup, thats right- I luff choo! NO onelining! Or I'll seriously be mad- kay? Thats my only rule n_n And one lucky person gets to be timid little Micheal n_n Please join!! Warning: Mature context! Also this is differant from the original due to Riamh being Sweetembracesofkisses char! Thank you <3)

Betrayed: [Blondy] Haily20Corex

Betrayed: [Blondy] Micheal20Corex

Betrayed: [Blondy] Shawn20Corex

Betrayed: [Blondy] Victor20Corex
Back to top Go down
http://animagicrpsite.forumotion.com/
LadySaphiraShijinuske
LadySaphiraShijinuske

PostSubject: Re: Betrayed: [Blondy]   Betrayed: [Blondy] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:42 pm

Micheal entered his room with a smile and moved toward his closet, taking out a black duffle bag to begin to pack his things. He placed his bag on top of his bed and turned to a picture of his mother on his dresser. "Mother, guess what? We're going to America, isn't that wonderful?" He picked the picture up and held it in his hands, gazing at the image of his beloved mother with loving eyes. She was very beautiful, indeed, and Michael was always told he looked just like her. Well, he used to be told that, anyway.
"Brother is taking us." He smiled and placed the frame gently down on his bed next to the bag, then turned to his dresser, opening the top drawer to reveal some socks. "I do need clothes, but....What do I take to America?"

Corex paused by Micheal's room while walking downstiars, he watched Micheal talk to the picture. Corex huffed, and continued walking downstairs to speak to Sinaro. 'He'll never understand... She's not coming back.' Corex eyed Sinaro. "Got the tickets?"
Sinaro turned around, and nodded. "Yes, it'll be a slightly long trip- so I got us the whole first class. Since your private jet is under some maintence." Sinaro sat down in a chair, and picked up a book. "We leave in two hours, all pakced?" Sinaro eyed his book, he wanted to finish it up before he left.
Corex nodded, "Yes, I didn't need much. I hate lugging things around, I'll but what I need in America." He spoke lightly, knowing though he wouldn't be able to find traditional Japanese stuff there, though that didn't bother him. "Wake me when its time to go." He leaned back on the couch in his study- closing his eye's.
--Meanwhile, upstairs...
A maid stopped into Micheals room, "Sir, your laundrey you sent down earlier this morning." He carried a basket full of his clothing. "Do you wish for me to put it away for you?" She asked as she stood by his bed. "Young sir, if you dont mind me asking, are you leaving?" She questioned, not knowing he was flying off with his brother. Usualy Micheal got left behind.
She glanced at the picture of his mother on his bed, beside his bag. 'He does look like his mother, though I never knew her- I knew of her.' She thought to herself, waiting for Micheals reply.

Micheal turned to the maid and smiled at her questions. "No thank you, I need my clothes to pack away at the moment," he replied politely, grabbing as many pairs of socks as he could manage and dropping them into his dufflebag. "And yes, actually, brother is taking me to America with him. Isn't that exciting?" He closed his to drawer and sat down on his bed, gazing at the maid with gleeful eyes.

Juniko, the maid, smiled- normally she didn't speak to the young master but he seemed so happy. Usually his brother just ran around, leaving Micheal at home to tend to his school work. "That is quite nice, of course its also conveint that your on a break from your school." She smiled, "If you need any help, please do ask- I bid you farewell." She bowed her head, and left the room.
--At the airport.
Corex was quite, his relationship had taken a tole for the worse with his brother- since the death of his mother. They never were the same. Corex took up a life of business, crime, drugs, sex, and living the life of the rich and famous- while Micheal stayed at home. Corex glanced at Micheal, "I dont see why you care so much to go to America... You do know they have differant customs? You've never been anywhere but England and Japan..." Corex said lightly.
Sinaro stood with his arms crossed, he eyed Corex- and then glanced at Micheal. He huffed, "Lets not get worked up, America isn't scarey." He chuckled, which wasn't something he did often. He was usualy overly laid back, and quite.

Micheal looked over at his brother with timid eyes, and he found a spot on the floor to stare at while he answered the question. "Well brother, I've heard America isn't too much different than England," he replied softly, "and Mother always spoke of it as a sort of paradise." He reached into the pocket of his coat and ran his fingers across the frame of his mother's picture. He wouldn't dare put it in his suitcase-it might get broken. Where else could he put it but his pocket? He felt better walking around with it, though. That way, he knew it was safe at all times.

Corex breathed out, "England is calm... America is fast, and very wild." He smirked, "There are going to be alot of long nights brother." He looked up, seeing a light light up- and a voice come over the intercom. "Boarding now-"

"I don't mind," Micheal replied with a smile, looking up at the illuminated boarding sign above them. "Is that us, brother?"

Corex nodded, "Yes..." He said lightly, "Let us go then." He walked beside Sinaro, Micheal tagging along behind them. Sinaro held onto thier carryon bags, and eyed Corex. "Hm, if I sleep the whole time, it'll be delightful." Corex chuckled.
--In America.
"We will be landing shortly, please buckle your seatbelts and please remain in your seats." The voice of the attendant came over the intercom. "The weather is quite nice, and we'll be landing in New York, New York in about 15 minutes."

Micheal perked up and scooted to the edge of his seat excitedly, gazing out the window at the foreign land below him. When they had first boarded the plane so many hours ago he had asked if he would be able to sit in the window seat, and now he was glad that he had. It looked so small from up here, like a tiny town with little bugs as cars. What did it look like from below, he wondered? He almost couldn't bear to wait any longer. He fastened his seatbelt again and let his eyes wander over to his brother. He didn't seem as thrilled as he was. "Brother, aren't you excited at all?" he smiled softly, looking over at Sinaro as well. "Either of you?"

"I've seen it before, the city isn't as innocent as it looks." Corex smirked, "Long nights, and nothing more then homeless, thives, and prositutes on those streets. Wait until we arrive in downtown, its much more eventful."
Sinaro eyed Micheal, "Its beautiful in some places..." He noted lightly, but Corex was right- the city was a city of hell. "Just like L.A, where we are visting next." He added in.

Micheal smiled and turned his attentions to Sinaro. He seemed to be in a more talkative mood today than usual. "I've heard L.A. is a huge city, right? Is it anything like the cities back home?" He couldn't wait to get off of the plane and explore the new sights. He could hardly contain himself.

"Yes, but its nothing in comparison to Tokyo." Sinaro noted, he didn't like to talk much- but he did so anyways for Micheals sake. It wasn't like Corex was going to say much. He hadn't really bonded with Micheal after thier mothers death.

"Oh," he replied, riverting his attentions back to the window next to him. The plane was beginning to land, and he slithered his hand into the secret pocket inside his coat and ran his fingers along the design of the picture frame. "We're finally here, Mom. We're in America." He smiled and watched as they hit the ground and onto the runway.

They were quickly off the plane, and in America. They were picked up in a limo, and quickly headed off to the hotel that would be thier home for the next fallowing days. Corex threw Micheal a cellphone, and the tv remoat. "We're goin g out, call if you need anything. If you want to go out, tell the driver." He looked to Sinaro, "Lets get the business over with..." He let out a sigh.
The maid came in, she wore shoes inside, she smiled at Micheal. "Your brother told me to tend to you, what can I do for you?" She was defintally American. Much differant customs then what Micheal was use to.

Micheal gazed down at the woman's feet curiously, then looked back up at her face. He had left his shoes by the door. Why hadn't she?
"You wear shoes in the house?" he asked interestedly, giving the maid a welcoming smile. He had always been a very easy person to approach, and even easier to have a conversation with. He loved asking questions because he loved learning about new things. It excited and intruiged him.

The maid giggled, "Oh yeah! Your Japanese, or from there- you sure dont look it." She remarked on his English looks, but Micheal had just about lived in Japan his whole life. "We dont really need to take our shoe's off here, I mean- its also part of my job outfit. I cant take them off without getting in troublr by my boss." She smiled, and winked.
"So Mr.Corex," She started off, Micheal never got called by his last name- due to his brother always being called 'Corex'. "Could I get anything for you? I was told to tend to your every need." She smiled sweetly, "Name's Alison, by the way. But you can call me Ali." She pointed to her nametag, it said 'Alison'. She moved her hand up, pulling back some of her dark brown curly locks of hair.
Alison seemed innocent enough, though she wasn't. "Also your brother told me your a virgin, how coot! We can take care of that if you'd like, your brother assured me your very shy though." She giggled, she'd already been paid off.

"What?" Micheal's face turned beet red, and he choked on his words. "Uhm-I-" he began, shaking his head in shock. "No, no, I'm f-fine," he assured her, rubbing the back of his neck nervously at her words. He quickly turned around and removed his jacket, placing it on the bed beside his suitcase. He then reached in and gently brought the picture frame out from the inside pocket and placed it on the nightstand beside his bed. "And Ms. Alison," he began, gazing at the nametag pinned on her blouse. "I mean, uhm, Ali. You can call me Micheal. I don't quite like the way Mr. Corex sounds." He smiled sweetly and shrugged it off, though he did feel quite embarassed at the moment. Hopefully he'd quit blushing by now.

Ali blinked, and smled. "No rush." She said with a giggle, "Oh, if you want we can go out, there are some beautiful places here in New York." She smiled, "Like museums and stuff if your into that." Ali looked at the picture he set by his bed stand, "Oh she's beautiful, you look just like her. Your mother?"

"Oh, yes," Micheal replied, opening up his suitcase and gazing at the clothes he had packed. He didn't bring much material things-just his clothes and toiletries and such. The only thing he never left without, though, was his picture. He always took it with him wherever he went, even if it was just around the corner. "Maybe, once I get settled and unpacked, you could give me a bit of a tour of this place? If it's not a bother, that is," he added politely.

"Oh no, thats fine with me." Ali smiled, "Need any help unpacking? I guess you can say Im just about good at everything." She winked at him, and sat down at the edge of his bed- waiting for whatever he wished for her to do. Of course she was use to anything, she'd been doing this since she was 16.

Micheal smiled and shook his head. "No, it's not necessary, but thank you," he replied quite sweetly, continuing with his unpacking. "I'll be done in a few minutes. I packed rather lightly, actually." He picked out a few shirts and hung them up in the closet, then returned back to his suitcase for more clothes.

Ali blinked, she was so not use to being so casually put down. In her line of work, she usualy just got paid and laid. Ali sat up, "Oh, okay-" Ali said in her usual tone, trying to remain casual. "So-" Ali started, "What would you like to do?" She looked at him, she figured he'd just want to go to a measum or a cafe'. 'I guess this is the most I've ever been paid for as company...'

"Oh, I'm not sure. I don't really know what there is to see here. Why don't you surprise me?" Micheal suggested, folding a few pairs of pants and placing them in one of the drawers. "Do you have a favorite place you go to?"
Back to top Go down
LadySaphiraShijinuske
LadySaphiraShijinuske

PostSubject: Re: Betrayed: [Blondy]   Betrayed: [Blondy] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:50 pm

Well, theres my other job-" Ali said lightly, "But I dont think you'd like it there, I do know some good clubs." Ali smiled, "Maybe if you get some drinks in you- you'll loosen up." Ali chuckled. "You done unpacking?"
--Meanwhile...
"Corex? Is that you?" A woman with smooth long black hair that went to her wasit, with an asian face- and bright icy blue eye's, spoke up. "Im going to kill you!" She exclaimed, and had a gun to his face just as quick as her words. "I told you not to come back you- you asshole!"
Corex smirked, "Its lovely to see you as well Kiichi." He had his velvet tone, and his eye's were much more serious then his tone. Corex's bright crimson eye's seemed to be alluminate. "Its business, not peasure this time. Yo'll have to excuse me."
Sinaro had his hand on his blade, he just looked blank- but had a damn serious stance. He knew that Corex could do it himself, but he prided himself on protection. He wouldn't let anyone touch Corex if not permitted.
Kiichi lowered her gun, and grumbled. "You never called me! Your such a stupid Baka!" She then went off cursing in a long stran of Japanese words. She turned away, and stormed off- Kiichi did not take lightly to being stood up. She was the young leader of a Yakuza-like gang in New York. She was well known in the underground world. Kiichi was not just any demon, she was a shadow demon- who wasn't so forgiving.
Corex smirked, he knew she'd come back within a few minutes. She was always quick to change her moods, and she was like like magnat to Corex whenever he was around. She couldn't help it, and oddly her pride didn't matter when she fallowed him around.

Kiichi stomped away grudgingly for a few seconds before stopping in her tracks and looking over her shoulder to see if he even acknowlegded the fact that she was really angry with him. The smile creeping upon his lips just made her even more irritated all the while as she watched him stare at her. "Ugh!! Corex!! I'm serious you inconsiderate little-Ugh!" She turned on her heel and crossed her arms, her weight sunken in one hip as she gave him the dirtiest look she could muster. "You could have at least called..."
Micheal chuckled and put the last of his clothes away before turning back to Ali with a smile. "Yes, all unpacked," he replied in a chipper tone, gazing around the room they were standing in. It was a very expensive room with a beautiful view of the city off on the balconey-or at least it was beautiful to Micheal since he had never seen any such thing before in his life. "I am a bit hungry, now that I think about it...Why don't we go out to dinner first before you show me around?" he suggested lightly. "A favorite restaurant of yours, perhaps?"

Corex just smirked, he actually got amusement out of her little tantrums. "Mmm, I suppose I could have." He said with his smooth velvet tone, "But then again, you could have called." He glanced at Sinaro. "My pet, why dont you sit down?" Kiichi's biggest annoyance was Sinaro, the fact that he got to go everywhere and be at Corex's side annoyed her.
--Meanwhile...
Ali blinked, she'd never been around such a person like this- except for her younger brother. Though he died a few years ago in a drive by, wrong place at the wrong time. Ali glanced away, she wasn't quite sure what to do with him. "Oh yeah, uh-" Ali paused, "I guess I know this good place, my ex took me there and it was nice. Up to your taste I guess." Ali smiled at him.

Kiichi glared daggers at Sinaro as he sat down beside Corex, and she ruened her attentions back to Corex with a huff of annoyance. "Well, I would have called more but you're never home! I started to think you gave me the wrong number!" she ranted, occassionally glaring at Sinaro throughout her yelling.
--Meanwhile
"Oh, I'm not much of a picky eater, so I'm sure I'll like it," he smiled, slipping his shoes back on and grabbing his coat before stopping at the door. He looked back to his night stand and quickly grabbed the picture as well. He just felt wrong leaving without it. "After you," he spoke politely, gesturing for her to exit in front of him.

Sinaro just ignored Kiichi, he knew the reasons why she hated him. But Sinaro wasn't into the gay scene. Though he didn't mind being called 'my pet'. He's just given up on telling Corex not to call him that.
Corex chuckled, "I would never do that to you, my love." He charmed, "I'm just naturally busy." He leaned back, placing the hells of his shoe's up on the stone table infront of him. "Cozy place here, you've made much of what I've given you." He smirked, referring back to how he had this underground chamber built for her. Whcih she had extented to many places under the city.
--Meanwhile...
Ali laughed, "My, you know your mannors." She stepped infront of him, leaving forwards to place a kiss on his cheek. "Your just so adorable and innocent! I've never had anything like you." She teased.

"There's nothing else to do around here seeing as I'm practically the only one who lives here," she commmented with annoyance, though her tone was a bit less harsh now. She was beginning to calm down. "And it gets cold." She crossed her arms and leaned against the wall, keeping her eyes fixated on Corex. "I hate the cold."
--Meanwhile
A blush crossed over Micheal's juvenile features, and he turned to close the door behind them so she wouldn't notice. "So why don't you tell me a little about yourself, Ali?" he suggested, timidly making eye contact with her for a moment before looking shyly away. "How long have you worked here?"

"Its not cold right now. There are tons of people who fallow you." He chuckled, since he did have to go through a whole crowd of people dancing and raving in the next room to get to her room. Corex glanced at Sinaro, "If you'll excuse us." He eyed Kiichi, "We have some making up to do."
Sinaro nodded, he let out a huff. "Dont let her bite you." He chuckled, hich was unlike Sinaro to comment on something- though he got amusement out of Kiichi's actions towards him. Sinaro left the room into the next.
--Meanwhile...
Ali giggled, "Oh, all my life." She laughed, "I've always wanted to get out, and do something great with my life- but I kinda got stuck here. Now Im just in too much debt so I doubt I'll ever leave." Ali shruged, "Woe is life. I cant just sulk about it." Ali looked to him, "So, whats your history?"

"Making up to do, huh?" Kiichi repeated in a demeaning tone of voice. "You better suck up big time, mister! 'Cuz I am not happy!" She crossed her arms and turned away from him, a smile crossing her lips. Which he couldn't see, by the way. She wouldn't admit it, but she wasn't that angry. She was just glad that he had finally come back. It seemed like forever.
--Meanwhile
"I don't really have much of a history," he replied with a shrug. He didn't really like talking about his past all that much. "Ever since my mother died I've just been living in my brother's shadow. It's not a very exciting life, but I'm content." He pressed the button for the elevator and leaned against the wall, looking towards Ali with his sky blue eyes. "But I'm very much excited that I'm here this time. Brother hardly ever lets me go places with him. It's my first time in America," he smiled happily. "So I plan to make the best of it."

Corex smirked, and just leaned back. "Well, then if I have to work for it- its just not as satisfying." He moved forwards, paused, smirked, and then got up to his feet. "Maybe I'll just go down to a local strip joint. They're easy there. Maybe later cuddle up with Sinaro." He chuckled, turning towards the door. Knowing that would set her off.
--Meanwhile...
Ali blinked, "So your saying your brother has all the fun? No wonder why your so virginal." She teased, "Was the guy with the silvery white hair your brother? Cause I dont think the quite one was." She giggled, "You and your brother have the same eye's- except his are kinda scary." Ali moved beside him, leaning aginst the wall. "So you just wanna go to a reasturaunt?"

Kiichi swiftly turned on her heel to face him, her eyes now burning a bright red as she was extrememly aggitated. "You wouldn't dare," she hissed coldly, her claws extracting in and out through the top of her fingertips, like that of a cat. She had such a firery temper, but when it came to Corex she couldn't hurt a fly.
--Meanwhile
Micheal chuckled and was able to resist the blush that wanted to creep upon his face this time, watching as the number's above the elevator slowly increased towards their floor. "For now it would be nice," he smiled with a nod, gazing back at her, "But what we do later on is up to you. As I said before, you do know the city quite a bit better than I would." He raised his eyes back up to the numbers above the elevator and rested his thoughts about the words she had just spoken. "His eyes are like mine? No, his eyes are like Father's....And that is what frightens me the most."

swiftly, pulling her into his embrace. "Your not around, to give me pleasure- when needed... Its almost depressing. I dont see how an Asian flower like you can stand to be in America with such dirty thugs." Corex huffed.
--Meanwhile...
Ali giggled, "You dont like what I do." She teased, "But dont worry, I wont make you do whatever you dont want to." Ali stepped out of the elevator when it stopped, and the doors opened. Ali giggled, "Come'on, lets catch a cab to downtown."

Kiichi tried to put up a fight, but her body refused to struggle at all. She couldn't hel pit. She just metled in his embrace. "Is that all you wish to use me for?" she whispered into his ear, gently nipping his neck. "For pleasure? For passion?"
--Meanwhile
Micheal nodded and motioned for her to enter the elevator first, then quickly followed as he watched the doors close in front of them. "So tell me, can you think of
a place you believe I would enjoy to visit?" he questioned curiously. He was so very excited, though he tried not to show it as much as he had on the plane with his brother and Sinaro.

"Mm, what other use would I have for you?" He teased, Corex ran one hand up towards her full brest- while the other down her curve's. "Would you want it any other way?" He smirked, bearing a fang.
--Meanwhile...
Ali giggled, "Uh, you seem like your like organized things. So like a libary, or a museum. I even bet your mother took you to such places when you were a boy." Ali giggled, she'd actually guessed right. Ali was good at reading people.

"Yes," Kiichi thought inwardly, though she didn't dare speak her mind. How could she? Any other thought was a foolish thought. "You tease too much," she winked, moving up to his ear and niping it lightly as well. "And it kills me inside, you stupid jerk."
--Meanwhile
"A museum would be nice," he replied, beaming with satisfaction. He ran his fingers along the picture frame of his mother's photo and focuseed his thoughts on her. How he wished she were here with him. "But you are, Mother....You are here in spirit."
Back to top Go down
LadySaphiraShijinuske
LadySaphiraShijinuske

PostSubject: Re: Betrayed: [Blondy]   Betrayed: [Blondy] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:50 pm

-Awhile later...
Corex leaned back, he glanced towards the door where a man entered. The man looked a bit upset over seeing a half dressed man with Kiichi. Not to mention he looked a bit hurt. But that didn't bother Corex, nor did he care.
The man grumbled, glancing away. "Kiichi-chan, there's been a disturbance in scetor 5. They think its a rogue demon trying to penetrate the main chambers." Bryan reported, he seemed to have a great deal of respect and they seemed to be on a more personal level then the other men of this gang.
--Meanwhile...
The cab driver had dropped them off at the wrong museum- and they'd ended up at New Yorks Modern art museum. Ali wasn't sure what to think of half of these artistic displays. "Uh... I really just dont see how thats art- its like a spoon with a rat on it." Ali cocked her head to the side at a oddly shaped carved figure. "What is it?" She looked at the name plate. "Spawning Heart?" She giggle, and looked to Micheal. "What do you think it looks like?"

Kii looked over at the man's hurt expression, but her eyes remained emotionless as she nodded in response.
"I'm sorry, my love," she cooed, kissing Corex's neck one last time before pulling away and readjusting her clothes. "I won't be long-I promise."
She then quickly turned and motioned for the man to follow her. "Seiji, hop to it." She ran out the door and disappeared down the hallway, Seiji following closely affter her.
--Meanwhile
Micheal cocked his head and gazed at the piece of art thoughtfully, then laughed and rubbed the back of his neck. "It kind of reminds me of one of the old stories my mother used to tell me. You know, the one about the Chinese Calendar and why they're in the order they're in? It's because of the rat, but I'm not sure why the spoon reminds me of it," he smiled in embarrassment.

Corex sighed, "Always something ruining the excitement." He streched out his arms, his well defined muscles streching out. Corex huffed, "I would love to join you, but I would rather not dirty myself. I have another place to be in an hour."
Bryan breathed out, he just looked away until she came tyo the door- summoning Seiji as well. Bryan fallowed after them, he felt he would be needed- though she made no reference for him to stay or come. He just felt a bit hurt. 'That man hasn't been around in along time- how can she love him?'
--Meanwhile...
Ali blinked, and shook her head. "Nope, I dont know what story your talking about." Ali looked to him, "Why would that blob remind you of a rat? Haha, your silly." She poked his nose, and giggled.

Kii hurried toward the sounds of fleeting footsteps, and she smirked to herself. This was exactly what she needed right now-a stupid rouge demon who didn't know his place and needed to be taught a lesson. A wonderful stress reliever. She'd just kill him and get it over with, though she was in a curious mood of sorts. Maybe she'd ask him a few "questions." She grinned with satisfaction at the thought and turned back over her shoulder to catch Bryan's gaze.
"How long ago was this intrusion noticed?" she questioned sharply, showing no sort of emotion toward the man. No one could know of anyone other relationship between them besides that of work, and she made sure no one ever did, no matter how harsh she seemed at times. If anyone found out, everything would crumble to ruin.

Micheal blushed a bit and shrugged his shoulders, unsure of how to respond. "I'm not sure," he answered truthfully, laughing at himself and letting a grin pass his lips. "But it does. You really haven't ever heard the story behind the Chinese calendar? I suppose I'll have to tell it to you sometime. It's a wonderful story."

Bryan blinked, "About ten minute's ago, I was informed about five minutes ago before going to you." He responded quickly, he knew how she acted- but today it just hurt more then usual. "I came to you right away." He continued, as they ran down sector 4 to get to sector 5.
--Meanwhile...
Ali laughed, "I like real storys." She giggled, "Because they're of real people with real feeings- I feel maybe I can relate to the story or something." Ali looked to Micheal, "Lets get out of here and go get something to eat." She smiled.

"But real stories are so dull," Micheal chuckled, then nodded in response to her suggestion. "However, food sounds nice.. I am quite hungry." He quickly took one last look at the unusual peice of art before returning his attentions back to Ali. "Do you have any special places in mind?"
--Meanwhile
"Good, Kii grinned as they passed through the sector just before their headed destination. She'd arrive there just in time then. It was perfect. "Are they positive it's a rogue demon?" she questioned curiously, as she was beginning to feel a demonic presence that seemed just a bit stronger than usual. She could hear the sound of fleeting footsteps louder now as they headed closer and closer to all the commotion.

"Yeah, that one place my ex use to take me." She laughed lightly, "Your so strange." She walked with him out to the street, and hailed a Taxi. "205 North Street, Jantel's." Ali said with a cheerful smile to the cab driver.
--Meanwhile...
Bryan nodded, "That is what I was told-" He felt the demonic pressance as well, and was a bit distrote on how it could be just any rouge demon. He was thinking how this pressance was someway fimular before they rounded the corner to a ripped open door.
A black skinned demon with outstreached wings stood before them. He stood around 7 feet tall, and his fangs hanged out. "Oh, Kiichi-chan, just the one I wanted to see!" He exclaimed with a out roar. "The oh so powerful bitch." He mocked, "Hiding in a hole... But you forgot one thing, I promised to have your head." He flung a dead bopdy aside. "Your men taste of cheap beer."

Micheal laughed and raised his eyebrows. "Strange? How so?" he questioned playfully. he was now starting to somewhat loosen up around her, as he did feel quite comfortable with her. "Explain to me."
--Meanwhile
Kii's lips parted into a frightful grin, showing her rows of perfect teeth and two glistening white fangs. "I wondered when you'd finally show up," she replied, amusement ringing clearly in her voice. "What took you so long? I'd almost begun to think you'd never come. Have trouble getting through my drunken guards? Seeing as they're only a bunch of low-life scum, I'd think it would have been easier for such a powerful demon as yourself to take me by surprise." She placed her hand gently on her voluptous hip, lightly running her fingertips along a ruby scaled whip hung fastened by an exquisite leather belt. "You're getting a little rusty, sweetheart."

Ali laughed, "Your just not like any guy I know, except for my little brother really- but he's just 10 years old." Ali smiled, "Not that your like a child or anything, your just differant." She said lightly, in almost a sad tone. Ali smiled lightly, "Really, I wanted to be a dancer- but I ended up being an entertrainer instead." She seemed a bit more saddened. She shruged, "Im saving up, so maybe one day- you'll see me on broadway." She winked.
--Meanwhile...
He just smirked, "I had other business to attend to sweetheart, I cant always make you first on my list." He turned himself, facing towards her. His muscle's flexed, showing a very powerful body structure. "If you dont struggle, I can keep that pretty head of yours in tact."

Micheal smiled and looked out the window at the passing faces before answering Ali. "Well, we are in America, aren't we? And isn't American supposed to be full of possibilties?" He smiled and turned to face her, his emerald eyes catching hers. "I'm sure you'll be able to achieve your goal in life, Ali. Just keep working at it and I know it will come true." He rubbed the back of his neck a bit nervously under her gaze, but his eyes remained locked with hers. "Are there any broadway shows around here? I'd like to go see one. I've heard so much about them, but I've never actually been to one."
--Meanwhile
Kii feigned flattery and ran a hand through her silky ebony hair. "My, my, your quite the gentlemen," she winked, reaching her her whip and removing it from the side of her hip. She held it in her hands, letting it hang loosely toward the ground as the firey scales shone oddly brilliant under the dim light of the room.
"Isn't it beautiful?" she asked, running her fingers lightly across the top of the weapon gently, as if it were a small child. "Hmm?" She smiled once more before applying pressing her index finger against the whip, letting it draw blood and drip slowly down her fingertip. "Do you know what it is?"

Ali locked her eye's with his, and felt a bit saddened by his words. She tryed at act postive, but knew her dream was too big- and she would never make it past the strip polls. She was the one to break thier eye contact, as she looked to her hands in her laps. "Heh, yeah!" She tryed to sound happy, but she felt a bit hurt. She didn't understand why everything was so personal- it usualy wasn't like this.
"Yeah,. maybe we'll have to see a play sometime." Ali glanced at him, "Its really fun, my mother use to take me there- and we'd watch the dancers and performers." Ali smiled, "Maybe on one of my days off."
--Meanwhile...
He smirked, "Pain is always pleasure, either way- your being a bit too much prideful and full of yoursel. As always." He crossed his arms, standing much taller then her small frame. "Its a shame. You have to die."

Micheal smiled at how her words sounded quite happy when she answered him, but his smile suddenly faded when he noticed her expression didn't match them. The injured look in her eyes gave her away entirely. His eyes immediately softened, and he lifted her chin with his hands and gazed at her questioningly. "What's the matter? Did I hurt your feelings, Ali? I apologize if I did, I would never had intended to hurt you..."
--Meanwhile
Kii's lucious lips pulled backwards into a large grin, and she surpressed a laugh as he loomed over her with tremendous size and an enormous amount of strength compared to her her tiny figure, though she seemed unphazed, and her voice never faltered as she spoke up with a dark smile on her face.
"Must it be that way?" she cooed alluringly. She ran her claws through her midnight locks and brought them over her left shoulder, revealing the soft milky skin of her neck illuminated under the dim light of the room. She knew fully well that the sight of her bare skin would excite him, as he thrived off of the feeling of blood tickling down his throat. Her blood ran hot and sweet and untouched-just the way he liked it.
"Could you really bring yourself to deliver my head to someone else, as you planned to, when you could have me for yourself only? Such a shame it would be..."
Kii's greatest strength was the ability to seduce with her words, and she could talk her way out of most things with ease. It was how she had escaped him a few times before, though she knew he wouldn't be so easy to trick this time. Unless, of course, she gave him more credit than he deserved.

Ali blinked, and laughed- shaking away his hand. "N-no! Dont be so silly." She laughed lightly, "Oh look, here we are!" She quickly changed the subject, "Jantels is so nice, you'll love the food here." Ali smiled, "Hey, dont worry about anything." She laughed, stepped out of the cab. "Great food here." She smiled.
-Meanwhile...
He smirked, he did enjoy seeing her revealing some skin- it did send a few vibe's up and excitment filled him up. "Oh, but the pleasure is all mine when it come's down to facing you." He smirked, "Your head could just as well be mine... I only seek you after a pleasure of mine." He smirked, "And I know, you love seeing me..." He chuckled.
Bryan frowned, he didn't like this at all... It urked him to see her doing this- and made him fill up with rage. But he would not step in between them- and he would stay in his place until Kii commanded him so.

Micheal put a hand on her shoulder and shot a reassuring smile her way, but he pressed the subject no further as they paid the taxi driver and stepped out of the car. "It smells absolutely delicious," he commented, exciteingly taking in the exotic aromas. "What sort of food is it?"
--Meanwhile
"Oh, but you know I do," she grinned, cocking her head cutely and stepping dangerously close to him. He could easily lash out and inflict her a great deal of damage from where she stood, but she knew he wouldn't. He preferred to toy with her first-as she did he. It would be a while before any fighting broke out between the two. If, however, any violence entered their constructive conversation. Kii would rather it not, as she did feel rather lazy right now, and she wanted to return to Corex before he decided to take off again.
Back to top Go down
LadySaphiraShijinuske
LadySaphiraShijinuske

PostSubject: Re: Betrayed: [Blondy]   Betrayed: [Blondy] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:56 pm

"Almost anything you want." She smiled as they walked in, they were soon seated at a nice window seat. "Sooo, what are your interest?" Ali smiled at him, "I mean, I dont think anything like dance is your interest." She giggled, "Just my dream."
--Meanwhile...
He grinned, seeing her step forwards- he knew she was quite bold. But he also knew she knew him, he would not strike her at this moment- they were just in the teasing stage. "Mhm." He chuckled, "How bold of you, but do not test me... I do wish to bath in your delicious blood, I do say that would be close to orgasmic." He teased.

Kii grinned and took a few more steps closer, though this time with much more confidence than before. "Orgasmic?" she repeated mischieviously. She made a slow circle around him before halting just behind his neck, resting her hands lightly on his back and whipsering lightly into his ear with a small smile. "You don't know the meaning of orgasmic."
--Meanwhile
Micheal smiled and gazed thoughtfully at the scene around them. The restaraunt was very extravagant, and the beautiful decor that lined the walls and marble floors were indeed expensive. They were absolutely breathtaking.
"Interests?" he repeated aloud, more to himself than to her. "Well, I've always wanted to travel the world and see new things," he explained a bit bashfully, his face flushing. "That's why I was so excited to come here."

He smirked, glancing over his shoulder. "Oh yeah?" He was pretty much excited by this time- but then a loud noise came- that put thier whole scene to a halt. He moved forwards, stepping out of Kii's range- and growled. "Maybe another time Hun." He smirked at her, and yelled as he burst through the metal layers- extending his wings as he flew out into the surface- lucky for him there was no ground to go through.
Bryan looked to Kii, he didn't want to say anything- and kn ew it was best if he didn't. But she let the target get away. Bryan grumbled to himself, thinking of Corex as a distraction- even a weakness for her. "Men, get the repair crew up here- there's been a breach." He said in a stern tone, his upsetness shown.
--Meanwhile...
Ali laughed, "Oh, well I bet you can do that with no trouble. As I gather, you have a very important and rich family. I mean, the Corex Corp is everywhere in the world- I think that would give you a good enough excuse to travel." She laughed, "Your so lucky-" She felt a bit sorry for herself, which she hated the self pity- but like she had any chance of her dreams. She was envious.

Kii smirked as he crashed through the walls and up through the ceiling, back to where the surface world was, and she she shifted her golden orbs over to where Bryan stood with a sour expression.
"Oh, he'll be back," she whispered in his ear, coming up behind him and rubbing his shoulders gently to relax him. "Calm down. You're so tense." She chuckled at his response, and she continued the massage up his neck. "And get that look off your face. You look like a five-year-old child who didn't get the plaything it wanted," she teased.
--Meanwhile
Micheal chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck bashfully, thoughhe knew she was right. He did have the freedom to travel wherever he wanted, but the truth was that he preferred not to travel alone. When he was out exploring the world, the few times he had been given to, his brother and Sianro were always at his side. Honestly, he was afraid of getting out and seeing the world alone.
"Well, if you'd like, maybe I could take you on a trip with me sometime. Where is a place you've always wanted to visit but have never had the chance to? Paris? London? Italy?"

Bryan still felt upset, even when she did directed her attention towards him. He huffed lightly, letting out a sigh. "I didn't." He looked to the ground, wanting to say something cruel or something sweet- but nothing reached his tongue. He just stood there.
"You done playing?" Corex cocked an eyebrow, "I figured with the racket, you were up to no good." Corex just stood by Sinaro, casual as ever. "I have a business party to attend to- but I see I would make quite an empression with such an Asian flower beside me." He charmed, his velvet tone soothing.
Bryan wanted to glare, and yell- telling this creature off. But he held his tongue, knowing it would do him no good. And doing that would only push Kii further away from him. It all seemed to be such a lose-lose situation.
--Meanwhile...
Ali blinked, she laughed lightly. "Your quite charming, but you dont have to be so nice." She smiled, "Its okay Hun, Im fine with New York." She just thought of it as him trying to be nice, but she doubted people alot. Throughout her life she hadn't had much trust.

The waitress strolled up to the table, she smiled sweetly- with her blonde hair and blue eye's. "May I get you anything tonight, to drink? Here's you menu sir, mam." She handed them thier menu's, and stood back- waiting for them to order up a drink.
"Yeah, thank you." Ali said in a bit of a harsh tone. Ali knew this woman, of course she'd come here often enough before. "I'll take a Fuzzy navel, on the rocks." She looked to Micheal, "Ooh, do you drink sake in Japan?" She laughed lightly, "I love sake."
The waitress huffed lightly, but keeping on her perfect smile. "Of course, and what will you have tonight sir?" She looked to Micheal. 'He's cute, gawd- she always come's here with the cute rich one's... What a whore...'

Kii grinned and seemed to forget all about Bryan as she walked over to Corex and linked her arm in his. "You're such the charmer," she winked, placing a kiss on his cheek. "Sounds like a plan."
--Meanwhile
"Oh, but I'm not doing it to be nice," he laughed, then halted what he was saying for the moment as he noticed a woman walking over to their table.
"May I get you anything tonight, to drink? Here's you menu sir, mam." She handed them thier menu's, and stood back- waiting for them to order up a drink.
Micheal looked over to the waitress and smiled sweetly. "I'll just have water, thanks," he replied politely, keeping eye contact with her until she responded to him. He was a very well mannered guy, and it was quite obvious to anyone- whether they knew him or not.

"Of course." Corex smirked, "I hate to see you be so lonely you touch your help." He mocked towards Bryan who they left behind. Corex did not attach himself to much, but he hated seeing her touch another man in his presence. "You've always been fond of dinner and dances."
Bryan clenched his fist. He knew to not react, he felt as if a robot or a slave. Just doing as he was told." Bryan breathed out, he turned and went to his station- telling the men to start working and to clean up the mess.
--Meanwhile...
The waitress nodded, "Of course sir, I'll have your drinks to you shortly." She smiled sweetly, and sent a short glare at Ali before turning- and returning to the kitchen to get them thier drinks. She huffed, 'Damn, he seems to nice and highclass to be with her!'
Ali laughed, "Ah she's a bitch." She looked to Micheal, "Anyways, its quite fine! Dont worry about it, I swear- Im fine here in New York." She smiled, "You should fallow your dreams and see the world." She said sweetly, since she doubted she'd ever get out of New York. Not that she wanted to much, she wanted to get on broadway more then anything.

Kii grinned at the flattery he was giving her, and she winked at Bryan once more before completely ditching him for Corex.
"You know me so well," she teased, smiling as they made their way back to Corex's quarters to 'get ready' for the event. "But I've nothing to wear." She feigned a pout, though she secretly knew that Corex had bought her a spectacular dress to wear. He always brought her something new whenever he visited- as he spoiled her quite horribly.
--Meanwhile
"I mean it, though," Micheal chuckled, picking up his menu and opening it in front of him- still keeping his eyes on Ali. "I've quite enjoyed being in your company," he smiled sincerely. "You're sweet, honest, and have been very kind to me."
His face flushed with embarrassment at what he had just admitted, and he changed the subject as quickly as he could to calm himself down. "Why don't you like that woman? The waitress? She seems nice."

Corex had brought her back to his hotel, of course he noticed right away his brother wasn't back yet. He had hoped for the best, knowing he needed to get out more. Micheal never left the house on his own, hed only go out with Corex- as if Micheal was affraid of everyone.
"You know me too well." Corex chuckled, "Of course I bought you a very beautiful dress." He grabbed the dress off his bed, and held it up. The stunning red dress was flowing- long but very seductive with slits and hole's in all the right places.
--Meanwhile...
"Oh, she's just very annoying." Ali said lightly with a smile, "Forget that, your so sweet yourself." Ali laughed, "Trust me, your like no other guy I've met. You haven't tryed anything all day, and thats what Im here for." She laughed lightly. "Im sorry, I really wish I wasn't an expensive date- and I was here as a friend or something instead." Ali said lightly, "Your really sweet."

Kii nearly squealed in delight at the sight of the dazzling dress, and she grinned from ear to ear. "Oh, Corex, it's grogeous!" she exclaimed, carefully taking it from his hands and holding it up in front of her. She could hardly contain her excitement as she looked the clothing over, gazing at each curve and slit in the dress with a smile upon her face. She absolutely loved getting dressed up, and dresses were practically the only thing she ever wore- besides a few pants and skirts every now and then. Despite her attitude, she was a very classy lady and Corex made it easy for her.
"Thank you, love." She set it down gently on the bed and made her way over to where he was standing with a satisfied smile- then wrapped her arms around his neck seductively. "You do know how to make me happy," she grinned.
--Meanwhile
Micheal blushed again and rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment. "No, I don't mind at all. As long as you're out with me, I'm happy. I'd be lost without you showing me around."
The waitress returned with their drinks, and Micheal refrained a sigh of relief from escaping his lips as she broke the awkward moment between them. In her hands were a Fuzzy Navel and a glass of water, and there was a bitter smile on her face as she made eye contact with Ali that made Micheal feel a bit uncomfortable. They really didn't like each other at all, did they?
Back to top Go down
LadySaphiraShijinuske
LadySaphiraShijinuske

PostSubject: Re: Betrayed: [Blondy]   Betrayed: [Blondy] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:57 pm

Corex smirked, he was glad to see she liked it- though he knew her taste. Corex was a master at figuring out people- it was almost like a defensive shield. Also a very uncanny ability he had for reading people. "I knew you'd love it, my pet." Corex got off by calling people his 'pets', and feeling in control.
he ran his hands up from her ass, along her curves. "You should slip into it." He smirked, nipping at her neck. "Of course, we need to be going shortly." He stepped back, leaving her with a longing for more. "Im going to go see what type of alcohol this hotel has stocked my room with." He chuckled, leaving Kiichi to get herself ready.
--Meanwhile...
Ali smiled at Micheal, "Your just so sweet, its like you haven't been tainted by the world at all." She was wrong, the world hadn't tainted his life- but his father had. She was about to say more, but the waitress came with thier drinks, she set then down- and shot Ali a 'look'.
She then smiled, at Micheal. "Are you ready to order? If you'd like, I could tell you of todays specials." She smiled sweetly at Micheal, as if she just wanted to direct all of her attention to him- and pretend Ali wasn't there.
Ali spoke up, "Yes, we're ready to order." She huffed, knowing that this woman wasn't trying to make her night any more wonderful. "I'll take the steak, with a side of potato's. Oh, add in a salad, regular with italian suace." Ali looked to Micheal, "What will you be having? The crab was my second guess." Ali smiled with a small giggle.

"Crab is actually what I wanted," Micheal chuckled, then turned to the waitress and returned her sweet smile with one of his own, more innocent ones. "But would you mind reading the specials to me, just in case I hear something I'd enjoy more?" he questioned politely. "It would be quite helpful."
--Meanwhile
Kii faked a pout and watched as he walked away with a grin, leaving her to get dressed all alone. "Aww, no fun," she sulked playfully, smiling to herself as she turned away from him and made her way toward the bed to where the dress lay.
H`ow would she wear her hair? Up or down? Or maybe half up half down? And her makeup? She bit her lip in thought and slipped out of her skirt and shirt, just standing in her lacy bra and panties as she gazed at the dress. One the floor at the base of the bed lay a gorgeous pair of black heels that matched the dress perfectly, and she purred contently. It was amazing how he always knew exactly what she wanted, even eerie at sometimes, but she had no room to complain. He treated her like a queen. She unzipped the back of the dress and carefully stepped into it, bringing it up and over her hips and breast, smiling as it hugged every curve of hers perfectly.
"Corex?" she called for him in the other room. "Help me zip this up, will you darling?"

The waitress paused, his smile was such a rare thing- since it was true and sincere. She blinked, and nodded. "Yes, well the specials today is the Chef Soup, which is a vegetable and crab soup with a sweetened broth." She informed Micheal, "Also seafood enchilada's with salad on the side." She choaked a smile back at him.
--Meanwhile...
Corex chuckled, hearing her call. He shut the cooler, leaving Sinaro to have is pick of drink. He entered the bedroom, closing the door halfway as he walked casually over to her. He placed his hands on her hips, moving upwards along her curves. He moved one hand down her bare back, grabbing the zipper lightly. He pulled it upwards, as he placed his other hand lightly on her shoulder. "Mm, you smell wonderful."

"Don't I always?" she grinned, reaching over her shoulder and kissing him lightly on his cheek- then moving downwards and sucking on his neck for a moment before stepping away toward the mirror by the dresser so she could do her makeup and hair. She sat down onto the stool and gazed at her reflection, trying to decide how she would fix herslef up. "Could you pass me my shoes, babe?" she asked, biting her lip in thought as she stared down at the beg she had brought containing her makeup. Maybe she would go with black eye liner and red lipstick, like the style of a geisha. It was what she had been when she lived in Japan before coming to America with Corex for the very first time- and refusing to return back. She loved it here, especially the freedom she was given to make her own choices, no matter how drastic they were. She had always been a free spirit, and here she could live like one. She would never go back to Japan. Unless, of course, Corex asked her to.
--Meanwhile
"The soup sounds delicious," he answered, picking up his menu and Ali's to hand it to the woman, as they had finished ordering. "Thank you," he smiled, then looked over to Ali as if waiting for her to thank the waitress as well. She may not like the woman, but she mustn't be rude.

Corex nodded, he handed her the shoe's before walking off- exiting the room. Corex poured himself a glass of vodka, dropping some ice into the glass- and clashed his glass with Sinaro's. "For a wonderful night." He smirked, "Though you should really check up on Micheal, doesn't his cellphone have GPS?" Corex walked to the large window, and looked out- below laid lit lights- and among this hotel were other great tall buildings.
Sinaro nodded, "Already did. He's at some fancy resturaunt with that woman you hired." He said lightly, taking a drink of the vodka Corex had given him. "He's quite shy." Sinaro smiled lightly, knowing that is how Micheal was.
--Meanwhile...
"So the soup it is?" She asked, slightly confused as she took the menu's from Micheal. She was quite dumbfounded by his actions, and found herself slighty compalled to him- but also filled with jealously. She didn't like Ali being with such a man.
Ali smirked, "We'll leave her a good tip." She commented, looking to Micheal. "Whatever you order, I think I'll have to snag a bite- sounds absolutly delicious." She smiled, knowing by the womans look she was completly jealous.

Kii put her hair up in a messy bun, then began to apply some light blush to her face before pulling out a rosy blush and brushing it lightly along her cheekbones. Her complexion was already quite nice, so she didn't need very much. She was a very beautiful woman, and she often had every man at her feet wrapped around her pretty little finger, yet that fact went straight to her head- as she was very selfish and spolied.
She pulled out a slanted brush and her liquid eyeliner, dipping the edge of it into the deep black makeup and running it smoothly along the base of her lashes. She applied a bit of mascara to bring out her stunning golden eyes, then glided a deep red lipstick onto her luscious lips to top it all off.
She sat backward and gazed into the mirror to make sure her makeup was perfect before taking her hair down and letting it fall loosely down her back.
--Meanwhile
"Soup will be wonderful," he replied, smiling as he took a sip of his ice cold water before looking up at Ali. "Of course you can," Micheal chuckled light;y. "It sounds too delicious not to share." he, of course, was completely oblivious to the 'silent fight' they were having over him, each one trying to make the other one jealous. He was much too naive to know such things.

Corex stepped inside the room, smirking at her stunning beauty. "Are you ready to go? I know you love to be fashionably late, but we mustn't take our time." He chuckled, "I should pick up my brother along the way."
Sinaro stood behind Corex, as they both were already dressed up nicely. "Do you think of that wise?" Sinaro asked lightly, "I think he's still eating." Sinaro smiled lightly, "But whatever you say." Sinaro stepped back.
--Meanwhile...
Ali smiled at Micheal, "Oh yes, it sounds delicious." Ali didn't want to make him uncomfortable, so she didn't get too close- she felt as if he had a protective berrier up. She just believed he had his reasons, like she had her own.

Kii primped herself one last time in the mirror before turning to Corex with a nod. "Ready," she grinned, then perked up curiously at the mention of Micheal. "Your brother is here with you this time?" she asked with a hint of suttle surprise. "I don't recall ever meeting him. Will he be accompanying us to the dinner?"
--Meanwhile
Micheal smiled and pulled out his cell phone, frowning at the realization of what time it was. It was getting late, and he was certain his brother was probably waondering where he was. What he didn't know was that Corex and Sinaro knew exactly where he was, as they had put a tracking device in his cell phone that he was unaware of. "Hopefully the food arrives soon," he thought to himself as he took another drink of his water. "I have to be getting back to the hotel room soon...."

"Oh yes, you did have horible timing in Japan, and we always seemed to miss him." Corex chuckled, "I do plan on him attending with us, we might as well pick him up with his hired entertainment." Corex smirked, "They were both dressed nicely before they left."
--Meanwhile..
Thier food was served quickly, the service was quite great at this place, Jantels. Ali smiled at Micheal, as she dipped her spoon into his bowl of soup- snatching herself a taste. "Mhm, its really good." She giggled, "Want a bite of my steak?" She lifted up a piece in her fork, towards his mouth.

Micheal blushed and shook his head in reply. "No thank you," he mumbled, taking a spoonful of his soop and smiling. "Oh, it is delicious," he commented contently. "I really do like it."
--Meanwhile
"Hired entertainment?" Kii replied with a small smirk. "A girl, perhaps? How young is your brother, anyway? Not too much younger than you, is he?"

"Come'ooon." Ali giggled, "Try it, it is sooo juicy and tender." Ali tempted, "You'll love it, I promise." Ali giggled, moving it closer to his lips- she leaned forwards. Of course Ali forgot, and revealed as good cleavage shot as she moved closer to him. She was just natually good at seduction and pleasing people.
--Meanwhile...
Corex didn't really like telling others about Micheal, not because he was shamed- but because he was protective. He felt repsonable for what happened that night, and as if he had to protect Micheal from the world. Though he also tryed to keep him attachted to the world. "He's two years younger." Corex said lightly as they left the hotel room, heading down below to the rented limoseine.

Kii sensed that Corex didn't exactly enjoy speaking of his little brother, so she pressed the matter no further as they made their way to the limosine that was waiting for them outside. She was curious to meet this boy, but more curious to meet the woman he was with. She had heard he was shy, so it was interesting to her that he was with a woman by himself at a restaraunt. Kii sighed silently to herself and followed Sinaro and Corex out of the hotel. She was too curious for her own good.
--Meanwhile
Micheal bashfully took the bite of meat like it was asked of him, but he choked on the food as he quickly glanced away from the revealing shirt she was wearing. He grabbed his glass of water and immediately tried to wash it down, succeeding in getting it out of his throat- though he was still coughing from breathing in a bit of his drink.
Back to top Go down
LadySaphiraShijinuske
LadySaphiraShijinuske

PostSubject: Re: Betrayed: [Blondy]   Betrayed: [Blondy] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:08 pm

Ali smiled at Micheal while he took it, finding him very adorable! Ali gasped as Micheal started to choak! "Oh-i-god! Im sorry-" Ali patted his back, not knowinf what else to do. "Are you okay Micheal?" Ali asked in a paniced tone.
Just then a man walked up, "Mr.Corex is waiting outside, he wishes for you both to join him. Your meal has already been paid for." He bowed his head, and turned away- walking off from thier table.
Ali was concerned overall for Micheal, but he seemed deadset on going at that moment. Ali sighed, and nodded- fallowing after Micheal quickly. They stepped ouside, where a long black limo was parked. "Your brother, I persume?" Ali smiled, knowing thier family was rich- and knew the limo had to be what they were riding in.

Micheal nodded and watched as the limo driver hurried out of the driver's seat to open the door for them. He motioned for Ali to get in first, which was only polite, then slowly followed after her into the expensive ride.
When he made eye contact with Corex, Micheal smiled. "Hello," he greeted, happy to see him. He noticed they were all dressed very nicely, and he looked a bit confused at why it was they were. "Where exactly are we going, brother? is it a special occassion?"

Ali blinked, and ducked her head to go in- though she paused as she saw one beautiful asian woman- and the two men from earlier. She scooted in, and sat down- hoping that Micheal would take seat next to her.
Corex smirked at his brother, "Ah, yes- its a business meeting actually. We're going to stop and get you two something nice to wear." He then called out to the driver, "Lets go, you know the place." He sat back, one arm around Kiichi. "Kiichi, my pet, this is my brothers new friend- Alison." He introduced them, "And this is my brother Micheal. Micheal, this is Kiichi."

"It's very nice to meet you, Kiichi," Micheal replied softly with a smile of his own- though he did find something a bit odd about the woman that made him almost uncomfortable. Maybe it was her smile, or maybe it was her eyes. He didn't know, so he decided to push the thought from his mind. He was most likely just imagining things, as he was very shy about meeting new people.
Kiichi smiled sweetly and nodded in greeting. "The pleasure's all mine," she winked, then eyed Alison curiously. "Such a pretty girl," she commented with a smile.

Ali gave Kiichi a smile of her own, flashing her pearly white teeth and bubbly cheeks- with bright eye's. "Oh course, the pleasure is all mine." Ali then looked to Micheal, "Well, this was unexpected and nice." She commented, looking to Corex. "I must thank you for going through all this trouble."
Corex nodded, "It in no problem at all." He looked to Kiichi, "Maybe, with your taste, you could help Alison here pick out a beautiful gown." He commented, as the limo pulled up to the very fancy store. "Ah, here we are."

"I'd love to," Kiichi smiled, gazing out the window at the expensive shop they had stopped at. "Oh, it's my favorite store!" she exclaimed excitedly. She placed a kiss on Corex's cheek and climbed out of the limo as the driver opened the door for them, expecting Ali to follow.
Micheal nodded at Ali's uncertain look, and he motioned her to get out of the vehicle as well. "Go on, she'll help you with your dress," he smiled reassuringly.

Ali watched Kiichi, she sounded like a spoild child getting everything she wanted. 'But she looked at me with uncertainty-' Ali sighed, 'She's no better then I...' Ali looked to Micheal, which he told her to go after Kiichi, Ali just nodded and got out. She wasn't so sure about this.
Corex smirked, "You too Micheal, we're going to buy you a new suit." Corex looked to Sinaro, "If you dont mind, you can stay here with the Limo." Corex stepped out, motioning for his brother to fallow. "Leave the woman be to find a dress."

Kiichi sauntered into the store smugly, listening to the sounds of Ali's footsteps as she followed along behind her. Once they entered the building, Kiichi turned and smiled bittersweetly to the younger girl. "Dresses are toward the left, backside of the store. Follow me, love," she winked, then began to make her way toward the formal dress department.
Micheal smiled in goodbye to Sinaro and obediantly followed his brothe rout ofthe limo and onto the sidewalk in front of the store. "Uhm, Brother?" he asked a bit timidly. "What exactly is this dinner party for?"

Ali glanced around as they entered the store, she'd only been here a handful of time. They were more expensive paying clients who wanted to empress her. "Oh, thanks." Ali said lightly, she wasn't going to be rude- because this woman seemed very powerful. Not to mention someone who could ruin her.
Corex glanced at his brother, "Im buying out this American company." Corex smirked lightly, "Nothing big for me, but for them- its serious and they're throwing a ball." Corex stopped, "Ah, thats a nice suit." He pointed out, "What do you think? Find something."

Kii turned a corner and smiled as they came upon the department they were searching for. "Here we are. There are tons here to choose from, so I'm sure you'll find something," she grinned. Despite the mischievious tone of her voice, she was speaking the truth. Dresses lined the walls and hung on racks in every shape and design. Some where extravegantly embroidered, others beaded- and even some embelished with different colored ribbon.
"Have a favorite color?" she smiled.
--Meanwhile
Micheal gazed at it for a second before looking away with disinterest. "That sounds like something big to me," Micheal commented, walking over to another suit a few feet off from them. "How about this one?"

Ali loved the dresses from this store, they were all so beautiful and disginer. Ali looked to Kiichi, "Red." Ali said in polite tone, though she seemed a bit hardened- as if she wasn't going to let her guard down. "You seem to have such wonderful taste, as Mr.Corex has said."
--Meanwhile...
Corex chuckled, "Everything is serious to you." He commented, glancing at the suit. "Whatever you want, it looks nice." He crossed his arms, "If thats what you want, get it." Corex said seriously, he hated making descisions for Micheal- he wanted him to be more independant. Since childhood, Micheal always looked to Corex for advice, opinion, and care.

"Don't flatter me, sweetheart," Kii winked, walking over to a rack of gogreous blue dresses. "I know what you're up to. Don't worry, I don't bite unless provoked," she girnned.
She gazed down at the dress she was wearing for a moment and smiled. She was wearing red. Certainly they couldn't show up wearing the same color. The idea seemed ridiculous.
"A nice blue would bring out your eyes. They're so bright."

Ali honestly didn't mind either way, she wasn't going to argue over a dress she wasn't even paying for. "Its not to flatter, but to be a polite gesture." Ali said lightly, "Tonight, it seems we're both just to be something that looks good. Its what I do for a living." Ali said honestly.
--Meanwhile...
Corex looked to Micheal, "Try it on, and see if it fits- then have it fitted." Corex said lightly, "Not to rush, but we do need to be there in about 45 minutes." Corex glanced at his watch, he was a bit bored at this time.

Micheal nodded and headed toward the dressing room, turning back and expecting his brother to follow him. he did need his second opinion, after all. "Come on, brother. Let's hurry then."
--Meanwhile
Kii ignored her comment and held up a beautiful teal dress before Ali. "How about this one? I think it's lovely, and even lovelier if it was on you. Having light eyes makes dressing so much easier for you, I'm sure. Blue, green, even gray at some times. My eyes are gold, and a bit dull to me after a while," she yawned in boredom. "Let's do hurry, dear. The party starts in 45 minutes."
Back to top Go down
LadySaphiraShijinuske
LadySaphiraShijinuske

PostSubject: Re: Betrayed: [Blondy]   Betrayed: [Blondy] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:12 pm

Corex glanced at Micheal as he was walking off to the dressing room, hewas about to return to his own thoughts when Micheal called for him. Corex looked to Micheal, he lightly smirked. "Yeah yeah, Im coming." It reminded him of thier childhood, Micheal never liked being apart from him or mother- he always called for them to fallow him. But Corex didn't like reflecting back on the past.
--Meanwhile...
Ali wasnt going to argue with her, whatever she picked out was fine. "Yes, the dress is beautiful- let me try it on." Ali said lightly, she wasn't finding Kiichi's company so bonding- she was more of a demanding woman.

Micheal stood in front of the mirror of the dressing room and gazed at his reflection, looking over the suit with a hint of dissatisfaction. He had never really liked dressing in formal attire. He preferred casual, more comfortable clothes. Suits made him feel itchy and stiff. "Is this alright brother?" he asked uncerntainly, turning to face him.
--Meanwhile
Kiichi just nodded as Ali took the dress and headed into the dressing rooms, leaning against one of the walls of the store and gazing down at her nails with a small sigh. She was becoming rather impatient, and she just wanted to get away from this brat and back to Corex in the limo.

Corex glanced over, "Yes, it seems fitting." He said lightly, "Its just for one night, dont make such a big deal out of it. Is that the one you want? Lets see if Kiichi, and that woman is done." Corex said lightly.
Ali kept her feelings to herself, she found Kiichi quite frustrating. And it bothered her more to see Kiichi look so bored about all of this. Ali sighed to herself, she didn't make the woman come and pick her out the dress. "Okay, Im done." Ali said as she looked ahead, "They should be in the suit section."
Ali walked off, she was frustrated- and actually wanted to see the comforting smile of Micheal. That would make her calm down, and remeber that this night is to please him- and of course its what she's being paid for. They walked off towards the suit section, catching them before they walked off to find them. "Thats a nice suit." Ali commented as she walked towards Micheal with a smile.

Kiichi smirked as the girl walked off briskly ahead of her, and she brushed off the suttle look of distaste that Ali gave her when she was forced to speak to her. The whole situation almost made her laugh out loud, but she refrained from doing so as she saw Corex approaching across the store.

"Thats a beautiful dress, I see Your taste has not faltered." He commented, as he placed a kiss on her lips. "Let me take care of the bill, you all go ahead to the limo." Corex commented as he walked off towards the counter- he of course would give them some cash and leave.
Ali smiled at Micheal, "Okay, lets get going." She looked to Micheal, "You look nice and all spiffy." She giggled as she walked him to the limo- acting as if Kiichi wasn't there. She would rather it just be her and Micheal.

Kii grinned as Corex kissed her gently, then walked ahead of Micheal and Ali as he left to pay the bill.
Micheal smiled and blushed lightly, and he shied away a bit sheepishly. "Thank you," he replied with ahint of embarrassment, and he gazed at her with a small smile. "You look wonderful. Did Kiichi help you to pick that out?"

Ali blinked, and laughed lightly. "Yeah, it goes with my eye's." She smiled, "Dont'ca think?" With her freehand, see picked up the edge of the dress- moving her leg out. "And it has a scandalous long slit." Ali giggled, "Sexy, no?" She teased.

Micheal gulped and smiled a bit, then quickly turned his attentions over to Kii who was pacing rather impatiently in front of the limo out front in an attempt to change the subject.
"Is she alright?" he asked with a bit of concern, watching as he bit her lip in what seemed like anxiety. "She seems rather worried about something."
--Meanwhile
Kii wrung her hands together as she took a deep breath to calm her nerves. As long as he didn't show up, everything would be alright, now wouldn't it? Besides, why would he be at one of Corex's dinner's anyway? He'd left the business years ago.
Still, whenever one of these meetings came up, Kiichi couldn't control herself, and she let her thougts linger on things that would certainly never happen.
At least, she hoped so.

"I have no idea..." Ali said flatly, "Personaly, she's a bit out there." Ali huffed as she closed her eye's, she then opened them to look up to Micheal. "Well, your brother told us to go to the limo- kets just let her be..." Ali said lightly, as she walked with him out to the limo.
Corex was quickly out, just as they reached the limo- Corex came out the doors. He strided along with his wellbuilt long legs- as he was graceful and swift as ever. He had such an aura around him, an powerful aura to be feared, such as his father before him had. Though Corex hates the thought of being alike to his father, he uses such powers to his advantage.

Kiichi lifted her gaze and watched as Corex strode out of the shop and toward the limo. She ran her claws through her lustrious ebony hair and took a deep breath before letting the same usual grin pass her lips as he approached where she stood. She needed to get a hold of herself now-now that Corex was here.
"You look so handsome," she winked, placing a kiss on his cheek as she let Micheal and Ali enter the limo before her.

Corex smirked, "Now Darling, try to control yourself. We wont get some alone time until tonight." He teased, "And of course, I love seeing you pout- and whine for something." He smirked as he moved in, sitting himself across from his brother and Ali.
They arrived shortly at the ball, they were greeted with much cheer- and the whole place was packed with well dressed rich people. Full of rich alcohol, delightful foods, and everything wonderful that money could buy.
Ali looked around wide-eyed, she hadn't ever been to something so elegant and beautiful. "Oh-mi-god, this place is so huge and wonderful..." Ali looked to Micheal, "Your so lucky." She giggled, "I feel like a princess right now- at a beautiful ball." Ali giggled.
Corex was quickly surrounded by high up buisness woman and men. Corex huffed lightly, his voice smooth but stern. He really didn't want to deal with buisness right now- but more of pleasure. He found himself in boring talk of stock exchange and various random events going on in the business world.

Micheal laughed nervously and fidgeted with his tie. These dinners always made him antsy, and he had never been good at controlling his emotions. "It's not as fairytale as it seems to be," he sighed. "In all actuality, it becomes rather boring after awhile." He looked over to where drinks were being served and let out a slow, controllled breath to calm his nerves. "Are you thirsty?"
--Meanwhile
Kiichi stood next to Corex and pretended to be interested in what they were conversing about, but in all actuality she was scanning the place for any newcomers. Business and stock exchange always sickened her with boredom, and what else could she do other than stand around on Corex's arm and look pretty? It was what she did every dinner such as these, and she had quickly grown tired of it. She often found herself trying to invent new ways to block out the droning fools that always seemed to catch Corex in a corner and talk his ears out. Not too exciting, but anything was more exciting than actually paying attention to these people. She oftened wondered just how Corex could stand them, but then she remembered that he had to. It was his business and his responsibility. What a drag.
Back to top Go down
LadySaphiraShijinuske
LadySaphiraShijinuske

PostSubject: Re: Betrayed: [Blondy]   Betrayed: [Blondy] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:13 pm

Ali blinked, "Really? I guess staying around old people for a long time taking about boring marketing stuff could get lame- huh?" She giggled, and smiled at him when he asked her if she wanted a drink. "Sure, if there's a strawberry daiquiri- I'll take that." She giggled.
--Meanwhile...
Corex just charmed them, making jokes- and laughing at thier boring stock market-related-jokes. He just put up with it for the sake of his money, and his powerful position in the business world. Corex glanced at Kiichii, sending her a charming smile- as if a small thanks towards her standing at his side through this boring ball.

Micheal nodded and tore his fingers from his tie to place them at his side. "Alright, I'll be right back then," he smiled, gazing at Ali for a moment before turning toward the bar. "Just wait right here." He nodded again and disappeared across the room.
--Meanwhile
Kii returned the smile with a grin of her own, showing she'd bear through it for him just like every other time. She always did, as it gave him a more powerful demeanor when he was in the presence of a beautiful woman. The business men partnered with Corex always greeted her kindly and welcoming, while their wives...Well, they tended to turn their pudgy little noses up and gather at a table across the room. The topic at the table? You guessed it.
Despite the dull conversing of the men, the chattering of the women brought some amusement to Kiichi. It almost thrilled her to see the look on their faces when she walked in on Corex's arm, and the way they talked about her made her want to laugh out loud, though she never dared to. It wouldn't be ladylike. Besides, when arriving with a powerful business man such a Corex, she herself needed to have an air of power herself. Stooping down to their level wouldn't be very becoming of her.

Ali nodded, she smiled at him- and just stood there- feeling a bit awkward. Just after Micheal left a man was quick to find himself at her side. He greeted her kindly with a smile, taking her hand with a tender kiss at her finguretips. Which this shocked Ali at the strange affection.
"My name is Alexander McDowel." He charmed, "Im worth more then you know, and I would love to have you for a dance." He held onto her hand, in a tender, but almost a forcefully way.
Ali blinked, "Oh, your much too kind." She smiled as if she cared, "But Im here with Micheal Corex, and his brother Mr.Corex." Ali giggled, she some how knew those were powerful name's to throw around. "It was so kind of you to offer-"
"I wasn't offering." He smirked, "I was being kind. But you leave me with no choice. Try not to make a scene." He chuckled, taking a firm grip on her slender wrist. "While Mr.Micheal Corex is away, come with me without making a scene- or we may just have to hurt you." He smiled as he tugged her along.
Ali blinked, she was shocked! It was almost as if she couldn't speak, her throat felt dry- and she felt a deep fear from this mans words! She couldn't understand it. Ali was a strongwileld woman, and could fend for herself usuauly- but it felt as if someone had removed her vocal cords! Before she knew it, she found herself outside- and being shoved into a dark car.
--Meanwhile...
Corex just chuckled along, not at thier dull jokes- but of how feeble minded these business men were. Not all were idiots, and most seemed to have a power motive- but none seemed to measure up to a Corex standard. There were many skellitons buried in the Corex familys closet.
Though he seemed to be too sidetracked to notice poor Ali being taken away, it just so happened that Kiichii seemed to have got a glance of the scene. Though it more or less looked like she was just ditching with a young man.

Kiichi stifled a yawn and scanned the room when something interesting caught her eye. She watched silently as Ali was pulled into the middle of the dancefloor by a striking young man-though she didn't seem too thrilled. Within a few moments she was across the room and out the back door, out of sight.
"Poor Micheal...That girl is gonna rip his heart out," she thought to herself, then turned her head toward the opposite side of the room where Micheal was making drinks. When he found that girl had ditched him with some other man, he would surlely panic-and it was like him to believe she would never do such a thing to him.
Then again, she had looked somewhat distressed when she was taken by the hand and dragged into the dancefloor and out of sight. Maybe Ali was kidnapped, and maybe she was the only one that had witnessed it.
"If she was, should I really speak up about it? She irritated me anyway," she spoke inwardly, thinking over the idea throroughly. "Maybe I should just let poor little Micheal come running to his older brother about it." She smiled at the image that popped into her head of the girl being dragged away against her will and tossed into the car of a van with a black bag over her head.
"But then again, if Micheal ever found out I knew...he'd be sure to tell Corex. He's such a baby."
In that moment Corex must have noticed she was deep in thought about something, and he startled her by placing his hand on hers.

Corex smiled down at her, "Something bothering you dear?" He asked in his smooth tone, as if he could feel her thoughts. "Maybe we should step out for a breath of fresh air." He suggested, looking to the buisness men around him. "If you'd excuse us for a few minutes." He smirked, as he took her by the hand- leading her out of the center of those men.
Thats when he noticed his brother looking very confused, and seemed to be lost. Corex knew something was wrong here, and he wasn't liking it one bit. He looked to Kiichi, "We talk now." His voice was a bit cold, but still had his velvet tone.

Kii shifted her gaze over to where Micheal was standing in a state of confusion, and she looked over to the door Ali had disappeared out of. "You'll have to tell the poor child that there's no use in looking for her," she spoke, insinuating Ali's departure from the dinner. "She got comfortable with some younger looking man and got up and left a few minutes ago. Out that door over there," she gestured with her eyes. "I don't think I've ever seen him before, but I could be wrong."
She looked back over to where Micheal stood with two drinks in his hands and let out a tiny breath. Kiichi definitely wasn't one to get too sentimental, but the look on his face almost broke her heart. Almost, anyway.
"Do you have any idea what's going on?" She ran her hand down her dress where a gun was neatly strapped to her thigh, fingering the weapon before turning back to Corex. She groaned inwardly. Corex wouldn't be too happy about this, he'd order some men to go look for Ali and she'd have to accompany him as well while Micheal stayed at the hotel by himself so he wouldn't get hurt. At least that's what she guessed was about to happen, and was hardly ever wrong.

Corex let out a hefty sigh, "If its someone you dont know, then it is an issue-" Corex looked to his brother, moving his hand in a waving gesture for him to come over to them. "This damned party is about over, might as well make out leave." He was not in the mood for this little mess.
'They must have taken her because she's the most vanerable...' He thought to himself, his arm still wrapped around Kiichi's wasit. "Well, this is going to be a long and eventful night." He commented before Micheal arrived at thier side.

Micheal walked over with two drinks in his hands, obviously confused as to what was going on. "Brother, where's Ali? I went to get her a drink and she disappeared..."
Kiichi gazed into his sky blue eyes and for a split second a suttle hint of surprise flashed across her face before disappearing within her own golden eyes. He was upset and confused, even a bit sad, but there was a small prickling anger rising up within his body that confsued him even more. She could feel it.
Back to top Go down
LadySaphiraShijinuske
LadySaphiraShijinuske

PostSubject: Re: Betrayed: [Blondy]   Betrayed: [Blondy] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:18 pm

Its apparent that she was victim to a kidnapping." Corex said in her stern velvet tone, "But nothing to worry about, I'll have this taken care of. I want you to accompany Kiichi back the hotel and wait for us. Get some sleep." He let go of Kiichi, "The limo is out front." He motioned towards the door, "Go ahead."

Kiichi turned her head in surprise, and she removed her hand from the gun hidden within the folds of her dress. "Go back??" she repeated, astonished. She was caught off guard! "Are you serious?"
Michael shook his head and took a step closer to his older brother. "But brother, I want to go with you," he replied, his pleading blue eyes burying their way into Corex's. "Please, brother. Why must I stay behind all of the time?"

"Because you cant do this sort of stuff." Corex's voice was stern, even though when they were kids- Corex was the one who did nothing when his mother was murdered. But after that, he didnt allow for his brother to ever have to do anything. Everything was done for him. It was as if he was trying to repent. "Kiichi, this is no time to step out of line."

Kiichi shut her mouth and kept her opinions to herself. Corex was right-someone did need to stay with the little champ. But her? Since when was she ever a babysitter? Kiichi couldn't remember the last time Corex went on a mission without her, and the fiery anger that rose within her caused her cheeks to redden a bit.
She was upset, but she would hold her tongue. Corex always had a reason for doing things. She'd just have to trust him, no matter how much she disliked his decision.
Micheal, on the other hand, didn't back down at all. "And why can't I, brother? I'm not a child anymore, so you should stop treating me like one!" His eyes were hard, and he gazed at his brother with more anger than he ever had before.
"I won't listen to you. I will go..." he added under his breath-though loud enough for Corex to hear.
Kiichi just stood back and watched. "What a weird kid...He's only known that girl for a day and he's already acting like its been years...Why does he care so much?" She looked puzzled as she gazed at him, but the anger from Corex's decision was still evident on her face. She was having trouble keeping her emotions hidden, but she swallowed hard and closed her eyes for a moment, taking a deep breath before opening them once again. She needed to calm down, and all at once every emotion on her face seemed to gently melt away.
The tension in the air, however, didn't disappear along with it.

"And what are you going to do?" Corex said in a harsh cold tone, his eye's seemed to be as hardened as stone. "Will yu bravely swoop in there and just carry her out? You dont know where she is, nor do you know who has her." Corex shook his head, "You are no use to her. If I let you come, I might as well let her die." His tone grew colder. "You want her to live right? Then do her a favor, and back down." Corex turned, leaving them infront of the limo as he walked off.

Micheal flinched at his brother's harsh words, and he silently fell back as he watched his brother walk off and disappear into the limo. As much as Micheal hate dto admit it, his brother was right. What could he possibly do to save her he was weak...he was anything but a hero. He was nothing like his brother....
He fell into a deep, brooding silence and wordlessly followed after Kiichi.
Kii, on the other hand, watched Micheal with an ever growing sense of curiosity. There was only so much a person could take-and he had reached his limit. Kiichi almost felt sorry for him, but that feeling quickly disappeared when another limo pulled up beside them.
She peered in to see who the driver was and was taken by surprise when she realized it was Bryan!
"What are you doing here??" she questioned with pleasant surprise-and a bit of uneasiness. Kiichi knew that Corex knew that Bryan was in love with her, and he would usually never allow them to be alone together. Corex was very possesive over her.
Still, maybe he didn't know it was Bryan coming to pick them up after all. He was unde a lot of stress....And stress lead people to forget things.
Even so, she waited patiently for an explanation from Bryan as he gazed into her golden eyes. "Well?"

Bryan smiled at her, "I just need to protect my boss." He smirked, "And since you'll need to be looked after, who better then me?" He chuckled, "Come'on, get in- its not too often when I get to drive you around." He glanced at Micheal, seeing the gloomy kid made him curious- 'Is that really Shawn Corexs younger brother? They're completly differant...'
--Meanwhile...
Corex got into a black car that pulled up, as soon as he got in- they drove off. "Theres been a problem." He spoke calmly, "And we'll need to deal with the situation and exicute." He spoke into his cellphone, "I came here for business and pleasure. Of course Im pissed off."

"Oh, because I do need some looking after," Kiichi grinned sexily, she and scooted in alongside Bryan in the front of the limo-while Micheal sat in the back, unable to see the two through the black window blocking off the two parts of the vehicle.
Micheal ignored the racy looks the two of them were exchanging and scooted all the way towards the back seats, away from the sounds of any conversations they were having or would have on the ride home. He couldn't keep his brother's last words from running through his mind repeatedly, and every time it flurried through his thoughts it struck an even harder blow than before.
"And what are you going to do?" Corex said in a harsh cold tone, his eye's seemed to be as hardened as stone. "Will yu bravely swoop in there and just carry her out? You dont know where she is, nor do you know who has her." Corex shook his head, "You are no use to her. If I let you come, I might as well let her die." His tone grew colder. "You want her to live right? Then do her a favor, and back down." Corex turned, leaving them infront of the limo as he walked off.
He was right. He was so right, it hurt, and Micheal found it hard to comprehend, let alone cope with.

Bryan glanced at the gloomy looking Micheal as he got in the back, and looked to Kiichi. "Hey, what happened?" He questioned, knowing he probably shouldn’t- but he was curious. "I just overheard the call for the limo, and took it." He chuckled lightly, "But Corex isnt here, your with me- and he's in back- so of course I’m curious."

"When aren't you?" Kii replied with a clever smile, but the amusement on her face quickly melted away. "Micheal here lost his little girlfriend...Now Corex has set out to find her and the little kid's moping because he can't help." She shrugged her shoulders and turned her head to gaze out the window so Bryan wouldn't see the passing glimmer of anxiety in her eyes. Kiichi was a master at concealing her feelings-and she could talk her way out of anything-but for some reason this just didn't seem right...Why did Corex allow Bryan to pick her up? And with his little brother nonetheless? Something other than just a normal kidnapping had happened while they were chatting away at that party, and Kii wanted to know just what it was.
--Meanwhile
Micheal closed his eyes and allowed his muscles to relax, letting his body go limp on the seat he was sitting on. He didn't know how to deal with the blind rage that was burning deep inside of him. All he knew was that it was threatening to boil over any minute now.

Bryan eyed Kiichi, "If thats what you say it is." He said as he started up the limo, and started to drive off. 'If she was kidnapped while this party was going on- someone must have planned it before hand...' Bryan thought to himself, "Are you sure its just not some set up? She could have been in on it as well. Because something like that just seems like it had to be planned out."
Bryan glanced at her, and tapped his fingure on the steering wheel as he drove along. "Im just saying." He said lightly, "It must be something more." He glanced in the rear view mirror- and saw Micheal looking depressed as ever. "And if so, these people did thier research."
--Meanwhile...
"We got her, she's tied up and out of the way." A voice spoke over the phone, reporting to the boss. "She tryed to back out of it, so we had to use some force- but the matter has been delt with. There is no need to worry about Boss, he's on his way."

Micheal began to feel somewhat dizzy, and he tried to focus himself on something else other than the build up of emotions he was struggling to keep at bay. He had a bad feeling about all of this, as if something just wasn't right.
--Meanwhile
Kiichi turned back to Bryan, and the smirk she was notorious for having on her face had completely vanished. "That's what I'm thinking..." she replied, letting her worry show somewhat, which she would usually never do, as she explained herself to Bryan-which she would also usually never do.
"The event wasn't a huge one, when kidnappings such as this happen all the time...It had to have been a set up. And what's worse is it happened under our very noses." Kii let out a huff and flipped a lock of ebony hair over her shoulder. "Corex isn't pleased."

Bryan raised and eyebrow at her smirk, he knew that Kiichi was smart- and of course she had to have noticed something was up. "I can imagen so." He chuckled, "I wonder what a powerful man like him is going to do about it-" Bryan pondered outloud.
--Meanwhile...
The door flung open, and a figure with a bag over its head was fung onto the floor. "We should have used a better chick... Apparently she doesnt care much about her finace'." The man chuckled, as he removed the bag from over Ali's head. "Hey Boss, your men reported that Corex went off- and the Limo went off with the others- do we intercept the limo?"
Ali held onto herself, hugging herself- and she cried. 'I so sorry...' She clenched her fist. 'He's going to hate me... I never wanted that- he was so kind... Im so sorry...' Ali bit her lip, and stared at the ground. 'I didnt want to... Im so weak...' Ali glanced up, seeing the Boss smirk at her. 'That monster!'

"What do you think he's going to do about it?" Kiichi's voice now dropped dangerously low, and it dripped with venom. "He's going to kill whoever's in his way. Maybe even the girl if she had something to do with it."
--Meanwhile
A handsome man with a menacing smile watched as Ali clung to herself in fear, and it sent shivers of glee down his spine. "No, not yet. Let him wander aimlessly for a while. He's like a lost puppy," his voice came out cold-and with a twisted, almost cruel sense of humor to it. "As for the girl...If she doesn't wish to cooperate, then we have no further use for her-or her beloved fiance'. We've already got Corex where we want him-unprotected and vulnerable. In his fury, he seemed to forget a few vital things neccessary to this picture. As far as I'm concerned, her well-being is of no importance any longer." He grinned and stepped closer to her, tilting her chin up towards him so he could get a better look at her. "Unless, of course, our little actress would like to put on one final show? Hmm?"

Corex leaned back in the back seat of the black car as it races off down the street. He grumbled, taking a sip of the wine out of the bottle. "I should have checked out her background a bit more, and not allowed for Micheal to get so attatched..." He grumbled to himself, "I forget he cant just screw some woman and throw her away..." He breathed out, quite furious at this situation.
Of course Corex, of all people, knew right away that something was wrong. He knew that if they would have taken someone- it should have been Kiichi- but as everyone knows. That would almost be impossible. And if not her, Micheal. But no, they had to have someone that wasnt close to Corex- but someone close to Micheal. Corex would have to clean up the mess, as he always has to do. That is why Micheal doesnt go out much with him.
Of course this was frustrating. He could care less about this womans life, but his brother did- and his brother would be crushed if she died. Or if he found out that she was working for the badguys. "I know who it is." He slammed his hand on the side of the drivers seat.
--Meanwhile...
Ali trembled as he came into the room, he scared her so much- but she had to be strong. "N-No..." She spoke up, though her voice quivered. "You can do whatever you want with me... But please let him go-" Ali had tears streaming down her cheek. 'All I ever wanted to do was dance...'

The man let out a cluck of dispproval and shrugged his shoulders. "Very well then," he replied, then snapped his fingers-and two men were at his side in an instant. "Bring me Yamadoshi. She'll be the one to watch him die."
--Meanwhile
"So...Are you really planning to bring us back with you to the mansion?" Kiichi inquired, letting her golden orbs rest upon Bryan's. "Or do you have something else in mind?"

Bryan glanced at Kiichi, "The orders were to go back to the Hotel." He replied, "But unless you want to interfear, maybe you can have one of your men intercept some information and fingure out whats going on." He shruged, "Because maybe- ya'know... You should get in on this. You would be more helpful rather then him just going alone." Bryan huffed.
--Meanwhile...
Ali blinked, and looked at him wide eyed. "W-what! Do-dont do that!" Ali exclaimed, why was this man going to kill her fiance'? She wasnt marring the man out of love, but actually for his money- she couldnt afford to go to dancing school with the money she was making now. But now everything in her world was falling apart.

Kiichi looked thoughtfully out the window, weighing the possibilities and consequences in her mind before letting out a bored sigh. "I don't feel like getting in Corex's way, this time. His attitude puts me in a bad mood," she somewhat pouted, then leaned back in her chair with a sigh. "Besides, the little squirt's here too, and I got stuck with the babysitting job."
Back to top Go down
LadySaphiraShijinuske
LadySaphiraShijinuske

PostSubject: Re: Betrayed: [Blondy]   Betrayed: [Blondy] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:24 pm

"Yeah, well we can always drop him off- doubt he's gonna run in and be a hero in the state he's in. Plus, he looks like he just needs some strong alcohol and a bed." Bryan chuckled, "But whatever you say." Bryan pulled up to the hotel, "You plan on being here all night?" He spoke to her as he put the limo in park.
--Meanwhile...
Ali stared at the ground wide eyed, she was full of confusion- and her mind was racing. She couldnt believe that things were going so terribly wrong, she never wanted for any of this to happen. Her heart was pounding, and it felt as if it was going to explode.
"He's here." A loud voice came, bringing her back to reality- which made her quickly look towards the door. It was her fault that everyone was getting hurt. Even if she didnt love her fiance' she still cared if he died. The doors busted open, and she stared wided eyed and speechless.
"Lets end this silly game." Corexs smooth voice came as he stood in the doorway. "Give me the girl, and maybe we'll speak some business." He crossed his arms, his bright crimson eye's full of hate- but had a calm front. Corex knew that his brother would suffer if this woman was not brought back safely.

Kiichi nodded disdainfully and stuck out her lower lip. "Bored to death and completely and utterly depressed," she replied in playfully whiny tone-and she cupped his chin in her hand and grinned. "Unless, of course, you drop by a bit later to cheer me up," she winked.
--Meanwhile
The man's violet eyes twinkled with delight, and he greeted Corex with an amused chuckle. "My, how quick we are to lose our temper today, Corex," he grinned, and he took a step closer to where Ali was huddled in the corner, wide-eyed and shaking. "As far as the girl goes, I don't believe she should be of your greatest concern. That is, not at the moment." His lips pulled back into a smile, and his ivory fangs were exposed-yet they showed more mockery than threat.

Bryan was listening to her words, and she cupped his chin into the palm of her hands. Her words made his heart skip a beat, and his mind race- was she being serious? Or was she just playing another game. He figured he'd play it safe. "Oh? And what of that man of yours? While he's dealing with business, you do the pleasure?"
--Meanwhile...
This brough a smirk onto Corex's lips as well, he was now amused- this man as trying to play games. And of course, Corex knew how to play dirty. He didnt get where he was at by being fair. "And am I suppose to be concerned about you?" He chuckled, "Your business is going bankrupt, so you decide to go out with a bang- or try to climb higher on the corperate ladder?"
Corex brought out a cigarette from his pocket, he lit it as he stepped towards the mans desk. "If you'd wanted to make a big deal, you should have grabbed someone closer to me then a hooker." He said in a cold tone, "She is of no concern of mine, but if she is to loose her life over such a matter- would be a pity."
Corex moved around the desk, and sat down in the mans chair. "It has been quite some time that someone has dared to play dirty. With me of course." He looked to the man with a smirk on his face. "An unmarried man, such as yourself, with only his job- can become- what you call... Obsessive. A man who doesnt plan out the whole sceme, and makes a few errors- while trying to get what he wants. Though how could such a focused man make such mistakes? Without emotions, or pathedic people holding one back- the world is in your grasp." Corex chuckled, "But a greedy bastard always slips up."

Oh, that was low blow," Kiichi replied with a frown, and she clucked and shook her head. "What a naughty boy you are, hurting my feelings in such ways." She removed her hand from his chin and opened the car door, not waiting for Bryan to open it for her, and waited for Micheal to do the same.
Micheal let out a sigh and got out of the car, standing beside her as she began to walk away without saying goodbye to the man who had picked them up. She didn't look too happy. Had he said something that struck a nerve, he wondered. Not that he really concerned himself with her emotions-he didn't really like her anyway. He frowned and waved a thanks to the man before following slowly after her.
--Meanwhile
"My, my, you are so judgemental, saying such things and accusing me of faults of which I do not have," he replied, his amused grin somewhat fading-though a smirk remained upon his lips. "Suppose I care nothing of this woman. Can you think of someone who does? Think carefully, Corex, and tell me what comes to your forgetful mind. Do you believe it would have been so easy for my men to bring the girl here right under your very noses? Honestly, Corex, you dissappoint me."
He stepped backward and suddenly cut the ropes that bound Ali loose, leaving her shocked and unsure of what to do. "Take her," he waved a hand carelessly, and one of his men picked her up by the arm and tossed her to the ground in front of Corex. "By now you should know you have a traitor in your midst. Do with her as you wish. I already have the leverage that I need, and by the time you realize your mistake, the poor boy will be far out of your reach."

Bryan had clearly knew he'd upset her, but what could she expect? She always pushed him away. And he was smart enough to keep his distance. Though he cared not of Corex, and all for Kiichi- what would Corex do to her if he'd known of her flirtful ways?
--Meanwhile...
Poor Ali was being tossed around as if she was more or less a thing, and though she might as well be nothing to these men- she was still scared for her life. Was this Corex man so powerful, that this man would give her to him? And after that, what was he to do with her? She was literly nothing more then a whore.
Corex stood up, only leaning down lightly to grab Ali's arm. His grip was firm as he yanked her up from her knee's. "Dont be concerned for me." He chuckled, dragging Ali along as he walked for the door. "I would crush you. But I doubt that would be as much fun." He chuckled, "I shall be seeing you." He spoke cold words with a smooth voice as he exited the doorway.

Once Bryan had left, Kiichi sauntered toward the mansion with her head held high, attempting to ignore the feelings of guilt and shame that were threatening to wiggle their way into her mind. Why should she care anyway? It was not like she and Bryan had any sort of relationship anyway-he was just a playtoy for her when she was feeling a bit lonely. Even still, she felt some hurt as she walked up the steps to the front porch-then froze at the sight of fleeting shadow that quickly passed in and out of her sight. She immediately turned on her heel to yell for Micheal to run into the house, but it was too late. She was met with a man who already had his hand over the frightened boy's mouth and a firm grip on his body, and three men in front of her attempting to subdue her. Shit. She had let her guard down at the wrong time.
She created a fireball between her hands and hurled it at the first man who came at her, hitting her target and melting the skin from the bones on his face. A man took her from the side and she grabbed his arms with her hands-searing his skin and causing him to jump back with a yelp.
Suddenly, however, she felt a dull throb on the back of her head, and her vision began to grow dark as she slipped into unconsciousness into the man's arms. The man dropped the brick he had been holding in his hands and smiled to himself, then motioned for him to tie them up and shove them in the back of the van.
Micheal let out a muffled shriek from underneath the man's firm hand at the sight of Kiichi's slumped body, and panic began to rise from his stomach into his throat. Kiichi was knocked out, and they were being kidnapped! He attempted to wriggle himself free, but the man who had dropped the brick struck him with a blow to the head that rendered him unconsious as well.

"Micheal." A sweet voice came, it was tender and very fimular. "Micheal, you fell asleep outside again, if you keep doing that- you'll catch a cold." Haily reached down at her son and moved his bangs from his eye's. "Your such a gental soul, just like me." She smiled brightly, "As your brother is like your father."
She stood up, and reached her hand down to him- helping him get up to his feet. "But Micheal, you need to remeber that your brother needs you- just as you need him." Haily giggled, "So you need to be strong for him okay?" Haily placed her free hand ontop of his head and smiled down at him. "You two are very special to me."
Poor Micheal was to awake in the van, away from his peaceful childhood memory. Though the men who'd taken him and Kiichi, sped off quickly down the highway- because they were being fallowed. Not only were men watching over Micheal, but Kiichi's men did not take lightly to thier boss being struck.
--Meanwhile...
Corex had let go of Ali's arm as they approuched his black car parked infront, he seemed irratated at having to had personaly come fetch her. Of course he was annoyed. He opened the door for her, and inside sat her fiance' who seemed to be just as shooken up.
Ali blinked, and teared up- she was so scared. How was she to explain this to him? Or to Corex. Ali quitely got in, and sat between her fiance' and Corex. It was awkward to say the least. But she just couldnt stop shaking, her fiance' and Corex were both quite- it was enough for her to wish she was dead.

A blonde haired man bit his lip nervously, and he kept looking over his shoulder at the sight of the cars in hot pursuit behind them. It seemed as if they were getting closer and closer by the second. Then again, it could be his anxiety getting the better of him. "Uhm...Boss?" he asked, his voice timid and frightened. "They're following us, Boss...Any news from the Head Honcho?" He wrung his hands together anxiously, fidgeting in his seat as he eyed the threatening cars behind them. They were getting much too close.

The man who sat in the passenger seat, who was being referred to as 'boss' just sat there with a stern look. He seemed to be glaring ahead. "Shut up. Dont be so weak. We'll loose them." He said in an angry tone. Getting annoyed with how his men were acting. It seemed like the boss and driver were the only ones acting calm.
Another man in the back seemed just as nervous as the other. He bit his lip, and kept looking from thier hostages- to the black cars racing down the highway towards them. Though they all were recklessly weaving in and out of traffic- and even running red lights.

Micheal's eyes fluttered open, and it took a few seconds for his eyes to get accoustumed to his surroundings. He turned his head to the side, seeing Kiichi still out cold on the floor next to him, and that feeling of panic arose in him again. In fact, it threatened to take over him entirely until he heard Ali's name.
The blnde haired man continued to fidget, and he began to shake now as the cars came even closer to their van. "Boss...Do you think that the Head Honcho will kill that Ali girl once she's sold those Corex's out?"

"Yeah, that or Corex wil." The boss said bluntly, "He's just as ruthless." He grumbled, sounding irratated that his man ws asking pointless questions. "Like that matters. Her fiance' is as good as gone as well." He glanced in the rear view mirror, "Take a right here- try to loose them on the freeway."

Micheal's eyes widened at the men's words, and a feeling of hurt and betrayal filled his body, burning its way through him-and it seemed to gather right in his sky blue eyes. They began to glow a bright red, and his claws seemed to lengthen, his teeth now sharp and baring at the three men in the front. A glow of strange energy emmitted from him as he sat up in the back of the car, and the steering wheel began to turn on its own as the driver lost control.

The driver screamed as he lost control of the wheel, and tryed to fix it- but it was too late! They were flipping into the air, and headed right into the middle of heavy traffic. The boss grabbed onto the wheel, but that was also much to late- as the airbourn van landed- and skidded into other various cars.
Cars screeched, people honked- yelled and screamed. There was much panic arising. The van caught fire, and a small expolsion was set off as other cars started to pile up. Only two figures ran from the van, and other then that you heard screams of the burning people inside.

Micheal had scooped Kiichi up in his arms and took off into the woods, driven by blind fury and pain. Why had she betrayed him like that? Why had she put them in danger after how kindly he had treated her? He was surprised by the rising feelings of resent he was developing toward Ali, and also by his new found strength. How was he carrying Kiichi, he thought to himself as he raced through a grove of trees and lept over a mossy fallen log.
This hatred, this burning resentment that was consuming him. He didn't like it at all.

Your such a gental soul, just like me." "As your brother is like your father." "But Micheal, you need to remeber that your brother needs you- just as you need him." "So you need to be strong for him okay?"
Sweet voice, gental and calming. The words of his mother, Haily, seemed to find themselves into his thoughts. He was always a mothers boy, he was always with her. Even the moment she died. He'd always been with his brother as well, and even more so after thier mothers death.
There were men running after Micheal, and had caught up to them. But these were Kiichi's men. They'd come for thier misstress, to make sure she was fine above anything else- thats all that mattered. Among them was Bryan- he looked absolutly releived to find her!

"Whats wrong with her?" He yelled at Micheal, he felt a bit rage to see that she was out cold! That was unlike thier boss, she was strong- and nothing ever got the better of her! But she'd been knocked out, and kidnapped! It seemed almost unbelievable. "Let her go-"

"No!" Micheal snarled violently, and he held Kiichi's limp body closer to him as he backed away from the men, nearly tripping over a large rock as he did. "Get away from us!" His eyes glowed more vibrantly now, and he growled menacingly as the men continued to approach them. It wasn't like little Micheal at all to be so violent, but there was something not right about him-something wild and savage-and it scared poor little Micheal. He had no idea what to do! Should he hand over Kiichi to these men and let him take them home? Or should he just keep running? He didn't know who to trust anymore. He just wished his older brother were there.
Back to top Go down
LadySaphiraShijinuske
LadySaphiraShijinuske

PostSubject: Re: Betrayed: [Blondy]   Betrayed: [Blondy] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 3:50 pm

"Micheal. Give her to me." A calm fimular voice came, "Its alright now. There's no need for you to protect her anymore, you've done well." Corex walked out of the bushes, and into view. "There's no more need to fret." He walked up to his brother, and took Kiichi from his grasp. "Lets go home."

Bryan stepped back, he knew that Corex was no man to argue with. He knew that it would be fuitil, and pointless. Bryan waved the men to stand down, "Clean up the mess, and return back to the bass." He told the men as he turned to Corex. "Take care of our boss." He commented as he turned away.

Micheal felt the wieght from Kicchi leave his hands as he blinked away the tears in his eyes, and they returned to their normal blue as he recognized his brother's voice. "Brother..." he croaked weakly. He took a few steps toward him with a small smile before passing out on the floor, unconscious.

Corex blinked, his brother looked so happy and sad at the same time. It actually made his heart skip a beat. It was almost frightening. Corex paused for only a second before moving quickly, catching his brother in his other arm. "You did well enough Micheal..." Corex said lightly as some men came to help carry Micheal.
--The next morning...
The smell of sweet pastreys, and coffee filled the air. Someone was in the kitchen making breakfest as Kiichi laid in Corexs bed, and Micheal in his own room. The sun had already rised, and the light peaked through the gaps in the curtains. The sounds of the birds, traffic, and a light hum coming from the kitchen- flowed through the air.

"You didnt have to make breakfest. I didnt keep you for that." Corex's stolic tone spoke cold words as he glanced at the newspaper. "You should be more thankful for your life." His smooth tone escaped his lips. His words like poison, twisting and turning in the poor womans mind.

"I know-" Ali's shakey voice came, he scared her- and she didnt know why she was here. She figured she'd do what she could to pay this man back. But he didnt seem to want anything. That scared her more. "But I-" She paused lightly, "I wanted to make up for all of this trouble I have caused you and your brother..."

A small creak could be heard from the stairs above, and Kiichi emerged from the hall and made her way slowly into the kitchen. Her head was absolutely killing her, and she felt as if she were going to faint at any second, but she could hardly stand being cooped up in a bed. That is, a bed without Corex in it.

She couldn't remember much of what had happened the night before, except for the fact that she had been knocked out cold. Sometime during the time she was unconscious they had poisoned her, most likely to keep her from coming to and killing them all, but Micheal...

"Where's the squirt?" Kii spoke up, her voice wavering as she was still somewhat weakened. The poison had long been extracted from her system-Corex had taken care of the. Still, some of the effects still lingered.

Corex glanced towards the steps where Kiichi stood. He step aside his newspaper and got up- in a graceful movement he was by her side with his arms wrapped around her wasit. "He's resting." He said simply, "I've taken care of it, dont fret." He said in a smooth- caring tone. "As I have promised I would always take care of you."

Ali glanced at them, and blushed as she looked away. To see this terrifying man be so gentle with someone- scared her more. She wasn’t sure she should watch them either, it just wasn’t her place. It wasn’t her place at all. Actually, she shouldn’t even still be alive- and she was amazed at the fact she was still breathing. Two ruthless men had threatened her life.

Kiichi smiled and ran her hands up his chest, placing a soft kiss on his lips before turning her gaze over to where Ali sat. Her head was turned away, as if she were embarrassed and ashamed.
As she should be.

"What's she still doing here?" she questioned a bit irritated, her eyes narrowing at the figure of the girl. Oh, how she wanted to wring her pretty little neck.

"I have my reasons." Corex said as he breathed out, glancing towards Ali as Kiichi sent her a glare. "I would hate to say I wasted a night, and didnt get anything out of it." He said in a cold mannor as he let go of Kiichi, and walked with her towards the dinning room. "She cooked breakfest, how about you sit down and eat. Last night was drawn out, and much too stressful."
Ali bit her lip, she couldnt understand why he'd kept her either! It angered her, scared her, and most of all worried her. She breathed out, fearing seeing Micheals face. He'd know she was the bait, and that all of this was her fault. Ali breathed out, and hugged herself lightly. 'Im sorry Micheal...'

Kiichi almost looked disgusted by his words. "Eat? What she made?" she repeated incredulously, as if it were the most absurd thing in the world. "I do believe I'd rather starve."
At that very moment a squeak could be heard overhead, followed by the sound of footsteps sound afterward. "Well would you listen to that," Kii smiled lightly. "Our dear little Micheal is awake. And aren't we all so eager to bid him good morning?"

Corex breathed out, "Now now Kiichi." He said in a calm mannor, as he scanned over the newspaper- nothing about what had happened last night. Good. He heard footsteps, but didnt even bother to look up- he flipped to the business sections of the newspaper and continued reading.
Ali bit her lip, Kiichi's words were cold and bitter- of course what else could she expect? It was what came next that struck her cold. Ali quickly turned away, faced the counter- and started to wipe the surface clean. She didnt want to look at him. She teared up. She felt so childish.

"Now, now..." Kiichi repeated under her breath, but she quieted down and disdainfully accepted the plate of food Corex set down in front of her before taking a seat next to her and flipping through some pages of the newspaper.
Micheal made no sound as he entered the kitchen, and he barely made eye contact with Ali as he filled a cup with water and guzzled it down. He was tired, he felt sick, but most of all he felt betrayed-and that was the worst feeling of all.

Ali wanted to grab his arm and ask him for forgivness, but couldnt even force herself to look at him. She felt so uncomfortable, and now light headed. Ali grabbed her forehead as her eye's rolled back, and she slumped forwards- hitting her head on the counter before hitting the floor.

Micheal was immediatley at her side, and in an instant he scooped her into his arms as he watched his glass shatter on the floor beneath him. "Ali!" he cried out, his face panic-struck and eyes wide. He brought her to the living room and gently laid her slumped body on the couch, then rushed to the kitchen for a wet towel to lay across her forehead. She had looked fine a few seconds ago. Why had she passed out?? Was she sick??
Kiichi's eyes followed him curiously, but she offered no snide comment. This time she had decided to remain silent. Her gaze shifted from Micheal to Corex, and she wondered if he would offer to assist his poor frightened brother. The woman had merely passed out, but the look on Micheal's face suggested he thought otherwise.

Corex didnt even bother to look up, he heard the thump- the yells and all the drama unfold. Yet he meanly turned the page on his news paper. He took a sip of his coffe, and felt the eyes of Kiichi on him- but didnt give her a look back. He didnt even bother with this whole sitaution.
Ali was out cold, when she hit her head on the counter- she recieved a concusion. Her forehead was bright red, where she'd made contact- and she remained limp and still. She was deffinatly out of it.

Michael continued to panic as the girl remained lying unconscious on the couch. His eyes were wide, and he paced back and forth-unsure of what else he could do. "Brother, I-"
"Oh, hush up," Kiichi growled, though her expression was hardly as harsh as her tone. In fact, it almost looked as if she felt sorry for the poor kid. He was practically having an anxiety attack. "She'll be fine. Just go get a bottle of aspirin and a glass of water for when she wakes up. She'll have a massive headache." She let out an exasperated sigh, eyeing Corex in disbelief and irritation that he wasn't partaking in the situation. "Can you do that, or what? Quit standing there looking stupid," Kiichi snapped, giving him a dirty look.
Micheal nodded and quickly dashed away, leaving Kiichi alone in the kitchen.
"I hope you're happy, leaving me to care for that wretched woman. You know Michael has no clue what to do for a consussion," she whined, and she crossed her legs with a small sigh. "You're too cruel."

Corex didnt say a word while Micheal paniced, or while Kiichi angerly yelled at Micheal. He breathed out, and flipped the page of the newspaper. "He's young." Corex stated, "He nees to learn these things on his own. I cant hold his hand for forever."

Corex glanced at Kiichi, "He's gone through alot as a child, but since then- he's expirenced nothing of the outside world. That made me think, he showed such strenght last night- that he should expirence the world to become strong." He stated, and looked back to his newspaper.
Back to top Go down
LadySaphiraShijinuske
LadySaphiraShijinuske

PostSubject: Re: Betrayed: [Blondy]   Betrayed: [Blondy] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 5:39 pm

"He has to learn the remedies for a concussion on his own?" Kiichi replied with raised eyebrows, but she let out a small sigh and pushed the matter no further. Instead she listened to the frantic footsteps upstairs as Micheal no doubtedly searched for the bottle of aspirin. It was on the top shelf in the first bathroom on the right, but there was no way little Micheal would know that. He'd be looking for a while if he didn't ask for help soon.

Micheal scrambled in and out of each room, scanning through every drawer, every medicine cabinet he could find in search of the aspirin. After a few minutes he finally slowed down, giving in and jogging back downstairs to where Kiichi remained sitting in front of her untouched plate of food.

"Uhm, Ms. Kiichi? Where is the aspirin?" he questioned timidly, fearful she would lash out at him again. To his surprise, however, she replied quite calmly.

"Upstairs, first bathroom on the right. Medicine cabinet, top shelf," she spoke nonchallantly. "Don't knock anything over."

Micheal nodded and gave her a quick bow of thanks before disppearing back upstairs again.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Betrayed   Betrayed: [Blondy] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:08 pm

Corex smirked at her, but didnt look up- he was still reading from the newspaper. "I belive he'll do fine. He did save you after all." Corex took a bite from his food that was getting a bit cold.

Corex set aside his newspaper, and started to eat his breakfest. "And that woman just lost her friance', have a heart." His tone was teasing, a slight smile on his lips- but you knew he could care less about that mans life. "So, have you considored coming to Japan with me?" He questioned, changing the subject. "Im sick of taking such a long flight to see you."

He heard Micheal coming back down stairs with the pill bottle shaking. "Because after business here, Im not staying too long."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chandraladawn
LadySaphiraShijinuske
LadySaphiraShijinuske

PostSubject: Re: Betrayed: [Blondy]   Betrayed: [Blondy] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:19 pm

"Japan," Kiichi repeated sourly. You could tell it was not a place she fancied too much. "If I say no, it's obvious by your words you won't be returning for a long while," she pointed out, ignoring Micheal as he passed by and made his way to the couch.

"I feel stifled in Japan. It reminds me of a past I do not wish to be reminded of."

Micheal gently placed the bottle of medicine on the coffee table beside the couch and took a seat on the floor next to Ali, gazing at her with eyes full of worry and hurt. He still cared, it was obvious that he did, but he was so very slow to trusting her now. He didn't know what he would say to her when she woke up. Thankfully that wouldn't be for a while.

"How long to you plan to stay after business is taken care of?" Kiichi questioned lightly, curiosity lightly lacing her seductive voice. "You never stay long."
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Betrayed   Betrayed: [Blondy] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:27 pm

"Not long at all." He brushed some of his white silver hair away from his face, and looked at her with his deep red eye's. "I didnt mean live there." He chuckled, smiling in a charmful way. "Niether of us are people to settle down." He commented, he was known as a playboy- and usually went from woman to woman. Kiichi was the only one he ever had came back for over and over again.

Even though he cared for her, and even loved her- he didnt want it to be serious.

Aly groaned a bit in her sleep, not waking up- but looked as if she was in pain and having a horrible dream.
Back to top Go down
LadySaphiraShijinuske
LadySaphiraShijinuske

PostSubject: Re: Betrayed: [Blondy]   Betrayed: [Blondy] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:38 pm

"I'll need to think," Kiichi replied cooly, and she continued to stare at the food in front of her. It was now cold, and she still hadn't touched it once. "If I do decide to take leave for some time, I'll need to leave someone trustworthy in charge. I'd like a home to return to when I decide to come back."

Micheal perked up at the sounds of Ali's groans, and he stiffened-though he was unsure of what to do with her. It looked as if she were having a bad dream, but he wouldn't be able to wake her up. She was still unconcsious. He turned his head back toward where the bottle of aspirin still sat, and he remembered he hadn't grabbed a glass of water along with it. Gazing at her one last time he hopped up and made his way back into the kitchen to grab a cup.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Betrayed   Betrayed: [Blondy] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:48 pm

"Kiichi, Im not asking you to elope with me." He chuckled at her, "And Im not asking you spend alot of time there, just visting. Like a vacation." He stood up, and looked at his brother rush into the kitchen. He sighed, they were so differant. "She's not waking up anytime soon, so stop worring so much brother." He picked up his newspaper and his plate.

He walked into the kitchen, throwing away the food he didnt eat- along with the newspaper. He washed off his hands, and walked back into the dinning room. "Your not eating because she ade it right? Your so stubborn." He chuckled.

He knew he was cold, he had no idea why Kiichi stayed around- but she always came back when he called.
Back to top Go down
LadySaphiraShijinuske
LadySaphiraShijinuske

PostSubject: Re: Betrayed: [Blondy]   Betrayed: [Blondy] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:56 pm

It was true, she did always come back when he called. She didn't know why herself, but she just couldn't help it. It was a bad habit of hers that she couldn't break.

"No one mentioned the word elope," she replied calmly, but her eyes flashed defensively at his words. "And I'm not hungry. The poison turned my stomach." She turned her back to him and crossed her legs, letting a lock of ebony hair fall back over her shoulder. He irritated her so much sometimes.

Micheal nodded but said nothing to his brother as he reached into the cabinet and pulled out a glass and making his way over to the fridge for some ice. He'd just have water handy for her when she finally did come to. He filled it up and disppeared into the living room once again, placing the glass on the table next to the asprin before laying down on the floor beside her. He'd just take a quick nap. Hopefully she'd be awake by the time he woke up too.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Betrayed   Betrayed: [Blondy] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:10 pm

--Later that afternoon...

Corex had been dealing with business most of the day, he'd returned back so he could have dinner with Kiichi. Since he'd at least promised her that.

He saw Ali still laying on the couch, hadnt moved a bit- and the asprin and water still untouched.

"Are we ordering in?" He questioned, "Or we could always go out to a nice restaurant." He looked to Kiichi who was coming down the stairs, dressed up nicely as she usually was when he was around. "You look lovely, as usual." He commented with a charming smile.
Back to top Go down
LadySaphiraShijinuske
LadySaphiraShijinuske

PostSubject: Re: Betrayed: [Blondy]   Betrayed: [Blondy] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:19 pm

"Thanks," Kiichi responded, though it wasn't quite as enthusiastic as usual. She was still quite upset with him since their earlier conversation, though she decided not to show it. Kiichi was a master at the art of hiding her emotions, and although it helped her out of the tightest situations, in other ways it only further deepened the hole she had buried herself in.

"Going out would be lovely."

Micheal stirred a bit, letting out a soft yawn before turning over onto his side. He had been sleeping beside Ali for hours, waking up from time to time to check on her. She was still out cold at the moment, however, and Micheal closed his eyes once again and drifted back off into a quiet slumber.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Betrayed   Betrayed: [Blondy] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:24 pm

Corex looked from Micheal to Kiichi, and nodded. "Then we'll go out. Let me go change and get washed up." He walked over to her while she stood on the stairs, he wrapped an arm around her and pulled her close to him. He smiled down at her, "Your tense." He commented, he placed a kiss on her lips- and let go. He continued up to the room they were sharing.

Ali stirred a bit, she suddenly gasped and shot right up- she was panting and looking around frantically. She apparntly forgot where she was.
Back to top Go down
LadySaphiraShijinuske
LadySaphiraShijinuske

PostSubject: Re: Betrayed: [Blondy]   Betrayed: [Blondy] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:40 pm

Ali's gasp caused Micheal to jump up, eyes wide, and he gently hushed her. "It's okay Ali, you're alright. You're here at the house. It's me, it's Micheal," he cooed, trying desperately to calm her. "You're okay. You just hit your head, that's all. You're alright..."

Kiichi listened silently to Ali's heavy breathing, but she made no move to help either of them. Micheal could handle it on his own.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Betrayed   Betrayed: [Blondy] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 12:22 am

Ali was shaking, it took her a moment to realize where she was- and she called down a bit. Her head was pounding. "Im sorry Im such a bother..." Ali was staring down at her hands. She knew she wasnt exactly wanted here.

Ali looked over at him, "Really, its fine- Im fine. I doubt they'll bother me again, I can go home-"
Back to top Go down
LadySaphiraShijinuske
LadySaphiraShijinuske

PostSubject: Re: Betrayed: [Blondy]   Betrayed: [Blondy] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 2:00 pm

"No," Micheal reached for her hand, abruptly interrupting her. Although it was a quick motion, he held it gently and carefully as to reassure her. "You must not go anywhere right now. Just stay and rest for a while."

Micheal turned around and reached for the aspirin and glass of water, handing her the drink while he opened the bottle of medicine. "Here, take this," he handed her one small white pill, then closed up the bottle and placed it on the coffee table once again-all the while keeping his eyes glued to Ali.

"Come on, take it. Otherwise that headache will never go away."

---In the kitchen

Kiichi had taken a seat back at the kitchen table, her chin in her hands as she listened to the entire ordeal. Micheal was so gentle, so caring and geniunely worried about that wretched woman's well-being. She didn't quite understand it. After everything that Ali girl had done to him, stomped on his heart and broken the poor boy's trust, and yet he still continued to look after her.

It was amazing. Foolish, no doubt, yet simply amazing. The silly boy was too trusting and naive for his own good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Betrayed: [Blondy]   Betrayed: [Blondy] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Betrayed: [Blondy]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next