Everlasting Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everlasting Night

This is a mature Role Playing site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tear.Drops.&.A.Heart.Stops.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
LadySaphiraShijinuske
LadySaphiraShijinuske

Tear.Drops.&.A.Heart.Stops. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tear.Drops.&.A.Heart.Stops.   Tear.Drops.&.A.Heart.Stops. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:22 pm

"Hi Ako," Yun spoke into the phone, perfectly covering up any wavers in her voice that would clue that she had been crying. She didn't feel like answering any questions her friend might have. Just as Miji disliked Ako, Ako equally disliked him. She thought he was too controlling over Yun.

She plopped backwards onto her bed and snuggled into her pillows. "What's up?"
Back to top Go down
http://animagicrpsite.forumotion.com/
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Tear.Drops.&.A.Heart.Stops.   Tear.Drops.&.A.Heart.Stops. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:39 pm

She giggled, "Im at your gate! Come'on- crawl out of a window or something." Ako suggested, "We'll hang with some friends of mine, you'll be safe there." Ako assured her, because Ako knew everything about her best friend- Ako was the only person Yun had to talk to. Not to mention Ako had been with her quite a few times when trouble showed up.

"We'll get high, have a great time- and get you back home before dawn."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chandraladawn
LadySaphiraShijinuske
LadySaphiraShijinuske

PostSubject: Re: Tear.Drops.&.A.Heart.Stops.   Tear.Drops.&.A.Heart.Stops. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:45 pm

"I don't know, I-" Yun hesitated, unsure of whether she should agree to leaving or not. Miji had seemed so serious this time, it really frightened her. Still, if she did leave she wouldn't get high, and she wouldn't come home too late. Miji couldn't get mad at her for that, could he? Besides, he was leaving for business soon anyway.

"Gimme a few minutes," she spoke into the phone again. "Miji will be leaving soon, so when he does I'll meet you at the park down the street. That was he won't see you when he's passing though the gate."
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Tear.Drops.&.A.Heart.Stops.   Tear.Drops.&.A.Heart.Stops. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:56 pm

"Alright." Ako giggled, "Im so happy! God, we can bearly hang out anymore- other then school. Your Miji sure is selfish." She joked, "Love's!" With that she hung up the phone, and ran off from the gate. She was a really outgoing girl with alot of energy. So she just casually jogged to the park, and found an open swing to sit on and wait for Yun.

--Meanwhile...

Miji was leaving the house with a few of his best men, he spoke with them about where they were going. Going over the information of this business arangement, and that there most likely was going to be shotting. That didnt sound too positive.
Back to top Go down
LadySaphiraShijinuske
LadySaphiraShijinuske

PostSubject: Re: Tear.Drops.&.A.Heart.Stops.   Tear.Drops.&.A.Heart.Stops. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:08 pm

Yun waited patiently, listening for any clues that Miji had left the estate already. She could still hear voices, so she figured she would wait a few more minutes. Ako would wait anyway. Knowing her she was probably already at the park keeping herself busy as she waited. Although she grew tired of things easily, she was also easily amused.

So who exactly were they going to meet anyway? Which friends of theirs? Most likely Fuji and Hana because those were the only other girls they ever usually hung out with. Ako was a bit of a tomboy and a risktaker, so they mostly hung around guys.

Guys. They'd probably meet up with Daiki and Iwao, and probably Junichi and Koji. Junichi was Ako's boyfriend, and Koji was his best friend. He had had a crush on Yun for as long as she could remember, and she liked him too, but she never allowed any feelings to progress. She would be married to Miji someday.

"Whenever he stops acting like such a jerk," Yun grumbled inwardly, and she rolled over onto her side with an exasperated sigh. "Jerk."
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Tear.Drops.&.A.Heart.Stops.   Tear.Drops.&.A.Heart.Stops. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:39 pm

OOC: Thats cute XD

After he'd given his instructions, they left the house- closing the gates behind them. But that never stopped Yun, she found plently of places to sneek out from.

Junichi and Koji were already there, standing infront of Ako as she lightly swung back and fort- flirting with her boyfriend. "Yun just needs to escape, and she'll be here too." She assured Koji, she knew Koji had a major chrush on Yun- it was obvious. "She had to escape from her man though." She winked, joking around.
Back to top Go down
LadySaphiraShijinuske
LadySaphiraShijinuske

PostSubject: Re: Tear.Drops.&.A.Heart.Stops.   Tear.Drops.&.A.Heart.Stops. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:59 pm

ooc: Isn't it? ^^ Wanna be Koji and I'll be Junichi?

Yun instantly perked up at the sound of the gate opening and closing, and she hopped off her bed and took a seat in front of her mirror. "Where's my brush?" she spoke aloud to herself, and she spotted it on the floor under her chair and quickly scopped it up. "I look like a mess. I better clean up a bit before I even think about leaving."

---A few minutes later

Yun put the final finishing touches on her makeup and reached for her gloss, gently applying it to her lips before snapping them together and smiling. "There. That's so much better." She hopped up and walked over to her closet, scanning it for another skirt she could wear. The one she had on was all wrinkled from laying in her bed. Her eyes caught sight of a red and black plaid one, and she slipped it on over her black tights, pulling her sweater down over it neatly.

"Ta da! All finished," she giggled, taking one last look in the mirror before sliping on her flats. "Now how to get out of here without getting dirty again. Hmm..."

Knowing Miji he'd not only locked the gate, but he'd set guards there to make sure she didn't escape that way. "That's a no go." She turned around and locked her door, then turned on some music to give the impression she was still in the room. "I guess I'll have to climb out my window and down the tree again. Hopefully I won't get splinters all over my hands like last time. And I better not rip my tights. They're brand new."

She let out a small sigh and slowly opened her window, careful not to let it squeak as she slowly stepped out onto the ledge. She reached for the closest branch and lifted herself up onto it, gently pushing the window with her foot enough so it looked closed, but so she could still get in when necessary. This was gonna take longer than she hoped.

---Meanwhile

"She's always having to escape from her house," Junichi commented. "She can't just leave like a normal person. What is she held captive or something?" he joked, wrapping his arms around Ako as he stood behind her swing. "It's insane."

[/color]
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Tear.Drops.&.A.Heart.Stops.   Tear.Drops.&.A.Heart.Stops. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 12:42 am

"Yeah, totally! Her guy, his name is Miji- totally a looker but totally a control freak. Anyways, Yuns old man was into serious business- and he gave it all over to this Miji guy and made him promise to take care of her." Ako explained as she casually chewed on her gum.

"So like, he takes it to the extream. But they're super rich- so people try to kidnap her." Ako shrugged, "Anyways, its crazy." She giggled, "But she's totally my BFF." Ako jumped off the swing and ran at Yun when she saw her. "Yun-Yun!" She hugged onto her, and laughed. "Im so happy you got out!"

Koji gave a nervous glance at Junichi when Ako explained the situation, it was odd to him. But he liked Yun anyways. "Hey Yun, bout time you showed up." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
LadySaphiraShijinuske
LadySaphiraShijinuske

PostSubject: Re: Tear.Drops.&.A.Heart.Stops.   Tear.Drops.&.A.Heart.Stops. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 2:22 pm

"Hey Ako," Yun replied with a smile, returning her friend's hug with a bit less force. Ako was always so energetic, but lately Yun had been feeling less lively than usual. It was probably Miji's recent cracking down on the rules. His bad moods tended to suck the energy right out of her, like a leech.

"Hey Koji," she called out, waving to him and shooting him a cheerful smile. "And of course Junichi, I didn't doubt I'd see you here too," she added, sticking her tongue out at him. Junichi was like a brother to her, seeing as she was her best friend's boyfriend of almost two years now. Yun and Ako were practically inseperable, but during those days where she just couldn't escape from Miji's rules, Junichi helped scheme up ways to get her out of the house. It was nice, really, to have friends to help her out.

"Don't get me wrong, I do love Miji-kun, but sometimes he's so overwhelming..." Yun sighed inwardly, and she gently shook the thoughts away as she brought her eyes back up to Junichi's.

"Nice to see you finally got out, squirt. I was beginning to think we'd have to jail break ya," he teased, nudging Koji's side lightly as to reassure his friend. He always got so shy whenever Yun first came around, but once things settled he was as talkative as ever. It was hilarious, actually, but he wouldn't embarrass his friend just yet.

"So how exactly did you escape this time?" Junichi chuckled, and he shoved his hands into his jacket pockets. "Front gate? Side gate? Back door? C'mon, you gotta give us some kind of hint."
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Tear.Drops.&.A.Heart.Stops.   Tear.Drops.&.A.Heart.Stops. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 2:59 pm

"Oh its never the front gate." Ako giggled, "Guards, camera's, and dogs." She finally let go of her friend- and took a few steps back from Yun. "Im betting it involved the tree next to your window." Ako giggled.

Koji laughed, "Seriously, dogs? Thats rough." Koji looked from Ako to Yun, "Hey, we should go grab something to eat and talk there- its getting chilly out. Obviously, your shivering." He took his jacket off and put it on Yun's shoulders. "Should have worn more then a sweater, and a skirt- but hey Im not complaining." He laughed, smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
LadySaphiraShijinuske
LadySaphiraShijinuske

PostSubject: Re: Tear.Drops.&.A.Heart.Stops.   Tear.Drops.&.A.Heart.Stops. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 6:13 pm

Yun playfully stuck her tongue out at Koji, though she gratefully accepted his coat. "Thanks Koj," she winked, and she linked arms with him as they began to make their way down the street.

"And you're right, Ako. I did use the tree by my bedroom window," she giggled, and she flipped a strand of her lightly colored hair over her shoulder and out of her face. "It was hard, no joke. I tried not to get dirty, and ripping clothes is definitely a difficult thing to avoid." She gazed down at her hands and held her palms up, showing them to Koji-as she knew she would get a reaction from him.

"And I got all these splinters in my hands. They sting pretty badly. I hope they don't get infected..."
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Tear.Drops.&.A.Heart.Stops.   Tear.Drops.&.A.Heart.Stops. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 6:25 pm

Koji frowned, "Well thats not good, I'll help you clean then out when we get to the cafe'." They walked across the street from the park over to a small cafe', they had good food and coffee. He opened the door for her, of course trying to be a nice guy.

Ako laughed at Koji, calling him whiped- and walked in right after he'd held the door for Yun. "What a gentalman." She giggled, and winked at him- she picked out a booth for them to all sit at. "They have the best coffee ever here." She looked over the menu's that were already place at the table. "I think I want some cake too."

She looked across the table at Yun, "So is your guy getting married?" She remembered Yun crying about that to her.
Back to top Go down
LadySaphiraShijinuske
LadySaphiraShijinuske

PostSubject: Re: Tear.Drops.&.A.Heart.Stops.   Tear.Drops.&.A.Heart.Stops. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 7:44 pm

Junichi followed behind Ako, taking a seat next to her and letting her sit by the window so she could get a better look of the outside. Yun took a seat on the opposite side of the table from them, though she refused the window seat when Koji offered it to her. She didn't feel like seeing anyone else today.

"Cake sounds good to me too," Yun agreed with Ako, picking up a menu and immediately fliping to the desserts. "Or maybe a root beer float. Mmmm..." She scanned over the items, then paused at her friend's words.

"So is your guy getting married?"

Yun disguised the hurt in her eyes and kept her gaze fixed unto the menu, though she was no longer reading anything on it. "So he says, but the girl's a bitch. He doesn't even like her, so he can't marry her," she replied. It was a touchy subject, and as much as Yun tried to stay nonchallant about it it was obvious she didn't want to talk about it.

"Hey Ako babe, they have peach cobbler as a special today. You're favorite," he winked, changing the subject and planting a tiny kiss on her cheek. "Sound better than cake or what?"
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Tear.Drops.&.A.Heart.Stops.   Tear.Drops.&.A.Heart.Stops. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 7:52 pm

Ako realized she shouldnt have brought that subject up right after she'd said it, and frowned to herself. "Oh-" Thats when Junichi spoke up, she smiled at him. "Oh I dont know, I've been craving frosting." She giggled, "Now I waaant boooth." Ako whined.

Koji raised his eyebrows at that question, along with how Yun reacted. He just told himself he could make her happy. "What sort of cake do you want Yun? I'll get it for you."
Back to top Go down
LadySaphiraShijinuske
LadySaphiraShijinuske

PostSubject: Re: Tear.Drops.&.A.Heart.Stops.   Tear.Drops.&.A.Heart.Stops. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 8:01 pm

"I don't think I'm much into cake anymore," Yun replied firmly, trying to keep her emotions from getting the best of her. She'd just forget Ako had ever brought it up. "But a root beer float sounds yummy!"

Yun forced a fake smile and took a sip of the water that the waitress had placed in front of her, then turned her head to face Koji. "What are you gonna get Koj? Wanna share something with me?"

((Wanna join my new site? I just finished it today lol.))
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Tear.Drops.&.A.Heart.Stops.   Tear.Drops.&.A.Heart.Stops. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 8:22 pm

"Oh- yeah sure." He smiled, "I was thinking of some apple pie with whipcream."

"Thats the way to her heart." Ako giggled, "She just looves the whipcream." Ako winked, she nudged Junichi. "Soo does someone else." She laughed, and then quited down when the waitress came over to them.

"What can I get you today?"
Back to top Go down
LadySaphiraShijinuske
LadySaphiraShijinuske

PostSubject: Re: Tear.Drops.&.A.Heart.Stops.   Tear.Drops.&.A.Heart.Stops. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 7:31 pm

"Ooh, apple pie and whipped cream. That sounds so good! Let's get that, Koj," Yun replied with a smile, and she gazed up at the waitress as she approached the table.

"What can I get you today?"

Junichi spoke up first. "I think those two are ready," he replied, motioning across the table to where Yun and Koji were sitting. "Ako, do you know what you want yet?"

The waitress turned away and flashed a warm smile, readying the pen that was in her hand. "So what would you like? Our special today is peach cobbler."
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Tear.Drops.&.A.Heart.Stops.   Tear.Drops.&.A.Heart.Stops. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 8:37 pm

OOC: Yeah, totally <3 whats the link?

"Ooh- I want that." Ako spoke up with a smile on her face, "I want the peach cobbler. What did you want Junichi?" She questioned, "I might nibble on whatever you get as well." She giggled.

Koji smiled, "I'd like to order a slice of applepie, with some extra whipcream." He looked to Yun, "You wanted a root beer float right?" He didnt want to order for her, but he deffinatly wanted to pay for her.

"They're so adorable." Ako giggled.
Back to top Go down
LadySaphiraShijinuske
LadySaphiraShijinuske

PostSubject: Re: Tear.Drops.&.A.Heart.Stops.   Tear.Drops.&.A.Heart.Stops. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 3:46 pm

"That's not too much, is it Koji?" Yun asked, carefully handing her menu to the waitress as she did so. "If it's too much I can always just share with you..."

"I'll have the chocolate cake," Junichi spoke up, giving the two of them a little more time to decide what they were ordering. "What can I say, I'm a sucker for chocolate," he chuckled, and he closed his menu and handed it to the waitress as well. "Chocolate cake sound good to you, baby?"

((Yay!! It's http://animagicrpsite.forumotion.com/))
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Tear.Drops.&.A.Heart.Stops.   Tear.Drops.&.A.Heart.Stops. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 4:26 pm

Koji looked from the waitress to Yun, "Oh dont worry about it, I've been doing some work lately- I have plenty of cash." He smiled at her, and looked to the waitress. "A rootbeer float on that as well."

Ako smiled at them, thinking they were just so cute together. But Yun never listened to her about actually dating Koji. "Yeah, that sounds excellent, Im totally going to steal a couple of bites." She kissed Junichi's cheek, she pulled back and looked at the waitress. "Oh, and I would love a glass of Milk- how about you Junichi?" She questioned.

Koji was pretty shy when it came to Yun, but he reached over and took her hand in his.
Back to top Go down
LadySaphiraShijinuske
LadySaphiraShijinuske

PostSubject: Re: Tear.Drops.&.A.Heart.Stops.   Tear.Drops.&.A.Heart.Stops. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 9:23 pm

Yun looked a bit surprised as Koji took her hand in his, as he usually wouldn't do something so bold, but she smiled and gave his hand a little squeeze of reassurance. Her hands were cold anyway and she was mad at Miji...so this was okay, right?

"And it's not like he even stops to care about how I feel...He's meeting with that stupid bitch fiance of his tomorrow anyway, and he doesn't even try to hide it. Jerk," she frowned, but she shook herself from her thoughts once again and forced another fake smile. She needed to stop thinking about Miji, especially now that Koji was around. She didn't want to hurt him...

"Milk to wash down the sweets? Sounds good to me," Junichi chuckled, and he nodded to the waitress that was what he wanted as well.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Tear.Drops.&.A.Heart.Stops.   Tear.Drops.&.A.Heart.Stops. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 11:43 pm

--Later on that night...

Ako and Junichi were high.

Koji sat talking to Yun on the couch, "Wow, its like Three am. Thats super late." He commented, realizing the time. "When did you have to be back?" He questioned Yun.

Ako laughed, "Oh. Mi. God. Its three am already? Things just manage to fly by." She sat up, and grabbed for a cup of water. "Seriously, tonights been a good night. Im so happy you made it out Yun-Yun." Ako coo'ed, she was giggly. "Because your my bestest friend- and we never hang as much."
Back to top Go down
LadySaphiraShijinuske
LadySaphiraShijinuske

PostSubject: Re: Tear.Drops.&.A.Heart.Stops.   Tear.Drops.&.A.Heart.Stops. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 12:42 am

Yun laughed and took a sip from the cup that was in her hand. She smoked on occassion, but it wasn't really Koji's thing--and so she had decided to stay sober that night.

"Me too, Ako," she smiled, and she placed the cup down on the table next to her and pushed herself up off the couch. She threw her hands in the air and stretched them as high as she could, letting out a loud yawn before smoothing out the wrinkles in her skirt.

"I have to go, though. Three a.m. is my cue to leave, otherwise I'll never get into the house. Nightwatch switches guards at 3:30, so if I don't hurry I'll miss my chance to sneak in."
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Tear.Drops.&.A.Heart.Stops.   Tear.Drops.&.A.Heart.Stops. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 1:14 pm

"Aww- that totally sucks." Ako whined, but sat up herself- and stumbled to stand since she got a head rush. "Ooh- that felt funny." She giggled as she walked over to her friend, "Alright, well I'll totally see you at school tomarrow." She kissed her friend on the cheek, and giggled as she sent a teasing look to Koji. "You should give him a kiss good bye, he looks jealous."

Koji laughed, "Unlike you Ako, Im a gentalman." He grinned lightly, "I dont take kisses, I recieve kisses." He stood up though, and walked over to Yun. "Be safe, dont get caught- I like hanging out with you." He chuckled, and wrapped his arms around Yun when Ako stepped back. "I'll see you at school."

Ako rolled her eye's, "I could get laid ten times faster then you. And I could get Yun-Yun ten times faster then you." She laughed, and walked back over to Junichi, and sat down next to him. "But lover, I only need you." She giggled, and poked him on the nose. She really was adorable.
Back to top Go down
LadySaphiraShijinuske
LadySaphiraShijinuske

PostSubject: Re: Tear.Drops.&.A.Heart.Stops.   Tear.Drops.&.A.Heart.Stops. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 3:53 am

"And I you," Junichi teased, purposely being cheesy as he rubbed noses with Ako. They really were embarrassing sometimes.

"Oh God. Sorry I have to leave you with those two," Yun laughed and pretended to gag, and she smiled as Koij softly pulled her into a hug. He was so warm, and he was always so nice and polite with her. Maybe she should listen to Ako and give him a chance....Maybe.

Yun took a step back and placed a kiss on Koji's cheek, smiling as he immediately turned bright red. Maybe it was the shock of her kissing him, or maybe he was embarrassed because he had been waiting for this moment for a long time, but Yun let out a small chuckle before turning to grab her coat on the couch behind her.

"It's freezing outside. Next time let's go back to Koji's house, okay? It's a lot closer to mine," Yun laughed, and she pulled the coat over her shoulders and zipped it up as far as it would go. "I am not looking forward to this walk."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tear.Drops.&.A.Heart.Stops.   Tear.Drops.&.A.Heart.Stops. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tear.Drops.&.A.Heart.Stops.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next