Everlasting Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everlasting Night

This is a mature Role Playing site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The 'Tates' Will Decide

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LadySaphiraShijinuske
LadySaphiraShijinuske

The 'Tates' Will Decide - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 'Tates' Will Decide   The 'Tates' Will Decide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 10:00 pm

Chasianna smiled at his words. It was true that although he was stronger physically than her, spritually she had immense power. Even still, the time hadn't come for her to put her abilities to use...

"In any case, I am in your debt. I will do whatever is necessary to aid in our escape," she insisted, though she paused for a moment before continuing on with her train of though. "Even if it requires me to make some sacrifices," she cringed lightly, thinking back to Tates' earlier words.

"When we reach our destination, I will cut my hair...I know that is what needs to be done, and I accept that as my responsibility and my duty."
Back to top Go down
http://animagicrpsite.forumotion.com/
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: The 'Tates' Will Decide   The 'Tates' Will Decide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 9:56 pm

he nodded as they walked. He was glad she wasnt arguing with him. he hated when people whined and complained. it made things so much harder to take control of. In situations like this- you needed someone to step up and take control of chaor woudl set in.

"Your God wont be happy with you." he pointed out. "Maybe you should turn to one of his rivals for support."
Back to top Go down
https://everlastingnight.rpg-board.net
LadySaphiraShijinuske
LadySaphiraShijinuske

PostSubject: Re: The 'Tates' Will Decide   The 'Tates' Will Decide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 12:28 pm

"He only has one major rival, though it is a lesser god. However, that god has been no more for centuries. Legend tells of a time when he will arise once again to have his vengence on the God of Life, but so much time has passed..." she trailed off, gazing at him with curiosity and a hint of recognition. From his actions back at the temple, there was no doubt he had an unusual aura about him, as well as exceptional abilities--that she could sense. Having created a sword of pure ice from the mere frost that lined the statues within the room was proof enough, and if her what her instincts were telling her was actually factual, then she had already teamed up with the number one enemy.

"But it is only legend."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: The 'Tates' Will Decide   The 'Tates' Will Decide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 3:22 pm

"In that case Ill do what I can to keep you safe." he said. "But theres only so much a mortal can do against a god."

He shivered slightly, though his lips curved into a slight smile. "Thats it up ahead." he anounced. They had gotten there quicker than he had exspected- but he wasnt complaining. He was sure he heard hounds howling behind them- a sure fire sign that they were being followed. The best thing that could happen to them now was have a fresh sheet of snow cover their tracks.

Even with his leg in a turniquete, the smell of blood was easy for a mutt to follow. Hopefully Ytlayol had some of that vinigur paste.
Back to top Go down
LadySaphiraShijinuske
LadySaphiraShijinuske

PostSubject: Re: The 'Tates' Will Decide   The 'Tates' Will Decide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:39 pm

Chasianna's eyes grew wide with fear at the sounds of canines in the distance, and she wrung her hands together anxiously. "It's a good thing, too. We need to take shelter very soon, or we're sure to be caught," she forced out, fighting the words against her dry throat. She was scared, uncertain about what was to happen to them, shaking almost violently--and yet she still managed to keep her voice steady as they headed toward their intended destination.

"I pray that we stay safe," she whispered, clasping her hands together and bowing her head ever so slightly. "Though I am not certain who to pray to now..."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: The 'Tates' Will Decide   The 'Tates' Will Decide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 2:24 pm

"Well be fine." tates said looking at the sky. "While you pray pray for something more practival- like some fresh snow."

Upahead he could see the dim golden glow of light. "I can see the house from here." he frowned looking over his shoulder. "how many soilders do you think are after us?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
LadySaphiraShijinuske
LadySaphiraShijinuske

PostSubject: Re: The 'Tates' Will Decide   The 'Tates' Will Decide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:59 pm

"Your wishes are much more likely to bring about snow than any of my prayers," she replied, her knowing eyes gazing up at him in response before turning their attentions to where he was staring down the trail behind them. The sounds were getting louder, which could only mean they were coming closer at rapid speeds.

"The High Priest never fails to go above and beyond the means necessary to achieve what he desires." Her voice was now low, almost resentful. "And at the moment he desires nothing more than our heads."
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: The 'Tates' Will Decide   The 'Tates' Will Decide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 8:09 pm

Tates frowned. "Keep going and tell them tates sent you." he said. "Dont argue with me- ive been in wars before i know how to fight when im out numbered." he promised, taking out his sword.

His cold eyes seemed as hard as dimonds, a sort of madness in them... perhaps not insanity- but a raw sort of power for sure.

One of the Gods must have heard their prayers- snow flurrys began to fall.
Back to top Go down
LadySaphiraShijinuske
LadySaphiraShijinuske

PostSubject: Re: The 'Tates' Will Decide   The 'Tates' Will Decide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 8:36 pm

"But I-" Chasianna began to protest, but the wild look in Tates' eyes silenced her immediately--and even sent her backward a few steps. He looked frightening, and she found herself a bit afraid as she gazed at his sword, then blinked at the feeling of a snowflake on her nose. It was beginning to snow.

At that moment Chasianna knew whatever happened, Tates would survive. How else could you explain the snow as soon as he prepared himself for battle? It surely wasn't another coincidence, there had been too many since she had met him. No, Tates contained a power within him just waiting to be awakened.

She nodded and took another step backward, whispering under her breath before taking off into a run.

"Be careful."

The trees turned to nothing but a blur around her, and she headed as fast as her feet could carry her toward the light emitting from the house ahead. As she ran she imagined the Gods above waging bets, each of them taking sides and sitting back while watching an exciting game or life and death, love and loss, and realization of destiny.

It was unfair, and the odds were surely against them all--but she was confident they would overcome any obstacle they were faced with. It was the start of an epic adventure, the beginning of another legend in the making. And this legend wouldn't end unfavorably.
Back to top Go down
Angel_Lass
Admin
Angel_Lass

PostSubject: Re: The 'Tates' Will Decide   The 'Tates' Will Decide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 8:42 pm

Tates gripped the hilt tighter, his knickels cracking in the cold. He stood fast, waiting for them to arrive, glancing up when he felt a snow flurry touch his cheek. "At least one of you are on my side." he mused, watchign his breath fog and drift away.

He sighed closing his eyes- holding the hilt at shoulder height, the blade angled out and down.

When they came he would fight... then run. To make sure the pristess was safe.

The cabin was much closer than they had thought. it only seemed farther due to the snow blocking its light clearly from view. the closer she got- the more the wind tore at her cheeks and lips- throwing her scent away.
Back to top Go down
LadySaphiraShijinuske
LadySaphiraShijinuske

PostSubject: Re: The 'Tates' Will Decide   The 'Tates' Will Decide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:42 pm

Chasianna struggled through the deep snow as she headed closer and closer to the light, ignoring the searing pain in her chest as she forced herself to keep heading forward. The wind lashed at her face and body, and she huddled further into the coat Tates had given her and tore through the freezing cold.

"Just a bit further...I hope," she bit her lip, nearly stumbling as the snow unexpectedly dipped deeper. "I can make it, I know I can. For him..."

The light grew stronger now, and in a matter of minutes she found herself at the front door--heaving and panting as she gasped for air. She was finally there, and she mustered the rest of her strength to rap as hard as she could on the door.

Now to wait...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 'Tates' Will Decide   The 'Tates' Will Decide - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 'Tates' Will Decide
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everlasting Night :: Role Playing :: Past-
Jump to: