Everlasting Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everlasting Night

This is a mature Role Playing site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Walking on Air

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

Walking on Air Empty
PostSubject: Walking on Air   Walking on Air Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 6:26 pm

Feel it...
Breath it...
Belive it...
And you'll be walking on air
Go try...
Go fly...
So high..
And you'll be walking on air

"Kye, we need to stop hanging out..." I set my bike aside as I stepped onto his front steps, looking up at him as he looked down at me from his balcony. "You know our coffee the other week? Well some girls from school fallow you again, and saw us- they were upset."

"I can see down your shirt." Kye chuckled, "Doesnt look so bad, you should wear more low cut shirts." He commented as she went red in the face, "Oh come'on Keari, I love taking you out for coffee." He chuckled as she slammed the front door coming in. He'd upset her. He could hear her march angerly up the stairs.

"Kye!" Keari screamed as she flung open his door, "Thats not funny!" She exclaimed with tears in her eyes, after holding everything in- it was finally coming out. "I-I dont like it when you say things like that." She managed to stammer out, as she brought her hand up to wipe away the stray tears.

Kye let out a sigh, and frowned. "Im sorry Keari." He walked over to her, and wrapped his ams around her. He was quite bigger then her small frame, a good foot taller. "I still want to take you out for coffee though." He smiled, and took a step back from her- reaching out and wiping away some of her tears.

"You wernt even at school, like always- to even stick up for me..." Keari whimpered, "Not like you have to- but it would have helped... They all think Im not good enought to be your friend... Well they think girlfriend..." Keari whined, "They dont ever give me a chance to explain we're childhood friends."

"Im sorry Keari, but I had another one of my headache spells." He sighed, "Or I would have been there, and I would have stuck up for you." Kye smiled at her, and stroaked her cheek with his thumb. "Dont cry, deffinatly not over some words of jealous school girls. This is why I dont high school girls." He laughed.

"No, you dont date them because you like older girls, not because they're stupid. I've seen you hang around them reguardless. Your an attention whore." Keari said bluntly, but more defensivly then anything. "But it doesnt matter, you can do whatever you want."

Kye chuckled, "Thats just because your a tease." He grabbed her wrist and pushed her back onto the bed, and lightly started to kiss at her neck. Keari went red in the face, small words of protest- and he rolled over off of her laughing. It was all fun and games with Kye.

Keari sat up, and rubbed her neck as she looked away. "Thats not funny Kye." She couldnt look at him cause she was so red in the face. "Im not like one of your other girls who just lays back-" She grumbled, resentfully. Of course she liked him, but its not like she could just tell someone such as Kye that. Even if they were best friends.

"Dont you have your pre-college exam practice class thing- to get to?" He questioned, ignoring her previous comment. "Its four already." He smiled over at her, knowing she was about to freak out. "You should stop by later, Im lonely. My parents are out on business once again."

Keari blinked and looked down at her cellphone she held in her hand, and saw that it was infact already four. "Oh-mi-gawd- I need to go!" She exclaimed, totally white in the face now. She hated being late. She grabbed her backpack she'd dropped by his door, and turned to wave at him. "Okay- but you have to promise to be nice!" She smiled as she turned and ran down the stairs and headed for the door.

--After her pre-college class...

Keari yawned as she grabbed her backpack up, she ended up in the libary to study alone with the class presidant of her grade. He was another one of her friends, that well- she didnt see often. Kye was basically her life. And he was deffinatly a handful. Keari blinked as she felt a hand on her arm, she stopped- and looked over her shoulder. "Class president?"

"How many times have I told you to just call me my name." Zak smiled at her, "Want me to walk you home? Its kind of late, and well- the streets can be dangerous at this hour." He let go of her arm, and offered her a drink he'd just picked up from the machine. He'd gotten two.

Keari blinked, and smiled as she took the drink from him. "You even remebered I love cold tea." She giggled, "Thank you." She cracked it open, and took a sip. "Oh Im not going home today, Im going to stay with my friend tonight, we do sleep overs most weekends."

"Oh, well then let me walk you there." He smiled, "I just want to make sure your safe. And well, it'd be nice to talk to you. About things other then our studies in school." He chuckled lightly as they started to walk, "Your such an interesting person, but you never really get your time to shine."

"You think so? I just would rather be quite and not stand out." Keari laughed lightly, "Standing out gets me yelled at." She huffed, referring to earlier that day. "But I dont mind, really- Im a much stronger person then I appear to be." She chuckled, "I do put up with Kye all the time."

"That senior kid? He sure made a name for himself. Never comes to school and is a womanizor. How did you get mixed up with him?" He questioned as they came to a stop infront of a house. "Oh Keari I've been meaning to ask you something- I-" He stopped mid sentance as he looked up where Keari was looking.

"Oh you brought my Keari back to me, what a prince." Kye chuckled, in a mocking tone none the less. Thats just how he was though. "Keari, Im jealous- this is the first time you've brought a guy with you. I must say though, I do wish for us to have some alone time."

"Kye." Keari grumbled, "He was simply walking me to your house, no harm. And quit smoking!" She waved her fingure up at him, "You said you'd quit!" Keari scolded him, and then turned to Zak. "Thank you so much, and Im sorry about him-" She sighed.

Zak glanced up at Kye, and then looked to Keari. "Dont worry around it." He commented, and then suddenly pulled her close to him. He smiled, "I'll see you at school." He placed a kiss on her cheek, and then started to walk away- sending back a casual wave to Kye- who looked shocked and pissed.

Keari blushed, and then touched her cheek with her fingure tips- she only snapped too when she heard angry cursed words come from Kye. Keari blinked, and quickly went into the house. "Oh Kye, he didnt mean it- he was probably just teasing." Keari protested, and tryed to calm Kye down. "Dont get so defensive. Its not like Im yours." She said bluntly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<3
(Alright! I need someone to be either Kye or Zak <3)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chandraladawn
Dark Lord

Walking on Air Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking on Air   Walking on Air Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 10:38 pm

Inside the phone began to ring. It displayed a local number 342-8765 and showed the name Derek Hanson. The phone clicked over to the answering machine and a cheery voice chimmed in "Yoooo Kye whats up dude, hey it's me Derek calling, ya dude we sit next ti each other in Chemestry, hey i'm getting together with a coule class mates for a wicked party, and was just wonderin' if ya wanted to stop on bye, yeah so if you do swing by my adress is 34221 Lenord Street, im the white house on the corner, oh and bring your sexy babe of a girlcling over also, woooohoooo party, later bro." the recording stopped and once again the room was silent
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

Walking on Air Empty
PostSubject: Walking on Air   Walking on Air Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 10:49 pm

Kye was about to protest to Keari when the phone went off, he let it ring- and the answer machien clicked on. "I'll forgive you if you come with me." He proposed, already knowing that Keari hated going to social gatherings of any sort- she was way shy.

Keari blushed, "Thats not fair! I didnt do anything-" She whined, and frowned at him. "Kye I dont even have anything really cute to wear with me- and I know if I go with you I'll get picked on more..."

"You worry too much, plus I'll protect you from those mean old girls." He teased, but he always did stick upp for her- which didnt help in the long run. When those sort of girls are publically embaressed by the guy they like, they usually want revenge. "You look way cute in your uniform anyways, lets go- come'on pleease."

Keari frowned, and crossed her arms. "No way am I going in my uniform... Fine- I'll go if you swear you wont be mean to my friend Zak anymore- kay?" She took off her backpack and scanned over some of her clothing. She usually always wore cute things, it matched her personally- but she was self concious and never thought she was good enough. "I'll go into the bathroom and change-" She said as she walked away from him.

"Thats a good girl." He teased, and sat down onto his bed as he picked up the phone. He pushed redial, and let the phone ring til someone picked up. "Hey man, sorry I missed your call- me and my friend Keari will be heading over there soon. Whats going down?"

OOC: Will you still be Zak for me?
Back to top Go down
Dark Lord

Walking on Air Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking on Air   Walking on Air Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 10:54 pm

ooc: sure, just tell me what kinda person he is =D

"Hey man dont worry about it-hey guys quire down im on the phone, yeah it's Kye, fine fine,yo man the guys want to know, you bringin your squeeze with ya, if you do i hope she likes to paaaartay cause this place is getting a little to wild even for me," he was cut off by loud laughter and then he joined in and then sound of him inhaleing heavy sounded then a slight cough and then a happy sigh "yeah thats the good stuff, so yeah you guys swingin by or what?"
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

Walking on Air Empty
PostSubject: Walking on Air   Walking on Air Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 11:04 pm

OOC: He's the class president for the sophmore class that he and Keari are in- while Kye is a Senior. He's pretty much really smart, and a gentalmen XD

Kye laughed, "Nah, she's not into crazy stuff- and I'll break hands if anyone touches her. But I know some other chicks from our class are bound to show up- deffinatly if Im there." He laughed, he was vain- but it was true. Just about everyone liked Kye in one way or another, weather it be a friend or a crush. He didnt exactly have enemies, because most people didnt bother him.

"Anyways dude, we'll be out there soon- so save me some good shit." He pocketed his cigarettes, and looked to the door as Keari walked in looking cute as always. Her hair was let down with a purple ribbon flowing through it, while wearing a mini skirt- and a black tank top. She put on her overshirt that was a v-cut, and looked at Kye with a blush. "Cute?"

"I have to go man, see you when I get there." He hung up, and smiled at her. "Of course, ready to go?" Once she nodded, he stood up and grabbed his jacket.

--At Dereks house...

Kye let himself in, and Keari fallowed him shyly. He was given a beer quickly, and already had someone offering him a drag off thier cigarette.
Back to top Go down
Dark Lord

Walking on Air Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking on Air   Walking on Air Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 11:12 pm

ooc: aight well i dotn think a gentalmen would be at this party so lol

Derek walked up to him smileing dumbly, his hair were dread locks and he wore the jamacian colors on a beanie on his head, he wore loose fitting jeans and a large teashirt stain with old cheetoe dust. He smiled dumbly and patted Kye on his back "Yo man glad you could make it," he took a smoke from what looked like a ciggarette "you came by for the best part come on follow me to the den." he cheered loudly and walked away
~in the den~
"Ladies and gentle men, tonight we are gathered here to take part in the most psycodelic party evah!" the crowed cheer and he bowed "Now before we begin I would like to say, everyone your beers were spiked, with LSD baby, owwww, now lets get this party started!" he brought out the weed and the lights dimmed and were soon replaced with black lights and a lava lamp bubbled in the center of the room. After a few moments the drug began to kick in and the room swirled "here baby have a drink." he poured a beer down Kearis' throat "Drink up baby it gona get crazy!" he danced with the other people
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

Walking on Air Empty
PostSubject: Walking on Air   Walking on Air Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 11:26 pm

Kye fallowed him, and held onto Keari's hand as she fallowed only a step behind him. In the den there were alot of people, some who they'd never even seen before- and some of Kye's classmates. Keari didnt know anyone, being two grades behind them- her class really didnt socialize with seniors.

Kye chuckled, and knew what was going to happen next- he hadnt been to a party like this in awhile. "Damn man, you could have told me I was going to trip out tonight."

Keari didnt understand, she'd never done drugs before- so she just figured the drinks being 'spiked' ment that more alcohol was put in them. She was a bit nervous as Derek moved in, and now was helping her drink a beer that she honestly didnt want. She didnt like the taste of beer, and had only had it a few times before when Kye had dragged her to other parties. She coughed as she choaked a little, and pulled away. "I-Im fine..." She blushed, and grabbed back onto Kye's hand.

"Hey man, dont make her drink that stuff if she doesnt want to- she's not use to this stuff. Though I believe that one drink will be enough. She's a lightweight." Keari still didnt understand what was going on- but she suddnely felt differant.
Back to top Go down
Dark Lord

Walking on Air Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking on Air   Walking on Air Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 11:28 pm

He just laughed and sat on a couch and began to make out with some random girl, soon their cloths had been stripped off and they were haveing sex.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

Walking on Air Empty
PostSubject: Walking on Air   Walking on Air Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 11:43 pm

Keari started to panic, she grabbed onto Kye- and closed her eye's tightly. "I dont like it here- please Kye I need some air..." She bit her lip, and some wierd images swirled in her eyelid's- making her open her eye's back up quickly. "Kye-" She pleaded.

Kye nodded, he was calm, he stood up- and helped her to her feet as they walked towards the sliding glass doors that opened up to the back yard. He let her sit down on the bench that was aginst the house, as he lit up another cigarette.

Keari stared down at her hands, and bit lightly on her lip. "Alcohol never did this to me before- whats LSD...?" She questioned, as she looked to Kye- frowning because he was smoking.
Back to top Go down
Dark Lord

Walking on Air Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking on Air   Walking on Air Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 11:51 pm

ooc: heh filler i got nothin
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

Walking on Air Empty
PostSubject: Walking on Air   Walking on Air Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 12:00 am

--Zaks home...

"Hey Zak-kun, your mother let me in- open your door." Hoshi knocked on his door, she was a classmate of his and Keari- and was also a good friend of his. "I got these tickets to a band you like, they're coming to town in a few days." She giggled, and knocked on his door again.

--Meanwhile...

Keari made a face at the smell of smoke that drifted her way, and frowned as Kye stared off. He finally looked at her, and sighed. "Your not going to be happy, but well I didnt know it was this sort of party. Its a drug, makes you see shit- but you didnt get much. You'll be fine, you'll just feel wierd. Think happy thoughts." He sat down next to her.

Keari blinked, "Wh-what!? I cant do drugs! Thats bad..." She frowned, and pouted- she couldnt believe she'd just taken a drug.

OOC: Just make shit up if you cant think of stuff XD we can switch over to what Zaks doing. This chick like's him, but Zak like's Keari.
Back to top Go down
Dark Lord

Walking on Air Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking on Air   Walking on Air Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:23 pm

Zak opened the door for her smileing. "How many tickets did you say you got?" he asked her
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

Walking on Air Empty
PostSubject: Walking on Air   Walking on Air Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 2:35 am

"Three." She smiled at him, revealing the tickets infront of her face. "I was thinking we could find someone else to come, cause my brother got sick and cant come." She proceeded into his room, and sat down on his bed. "Do you have anyone in mind who'd like to come? Its Screaming Fate, and Hold Down both playing at the local arean saturday night."

Hoshi rubbed the back of her neck, and yawned. "It took me forever to convence my father it wasnt 'devil' music, and he finally agreed when my brother helped me out. You know how my father gets." She rolled her eye's, "He thinks Im just trying to get out of the house to have sex, and do drugs- when Im still a virgin."

--Meanwhile...
At Dereks.

Kye frowned, and grabbed her hand. "Im sorry Keari, I didnt know it'd be like this. If you want, we can go back to my place." He said in a comforting tone, "This will never happen again, alright?"

Keari had tears in her eye's, and she looked down for a moment before looking back up at him. "Y-yeah... Lets go back to your place... I dont know anyone here." Keari bit her lip as she stood up. She could hear strange noises, people screaming, laughing, puking, and so on. This wasnt like any party she'd been to before. "I feel like Im walking on air..." She commented.
Back to top Go down
Dark Lord

Walking on Air Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking on Air   Walking on Air Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 7:42 am

Zak thought for a moment "Mabye Keari would like to come with us, do you think that would be alright?"
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

Walking on Air Empty
PostSubject: Walking on Air   Walking on Air Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 5:27 pm

"Oh-" She paused, and if she had to think of who she was. "You mean that really quite girl in our class?" She commented, "All the senior girls hate her cause she hangs around that Kye guy."

Hoshi then noticed something she didnt care for, Zak was showing intrest in another girl. "Well I guess so, I mean if she's into this sort of thing." Hoshi bit her lip, she didnt like that thought. But it wasnt like she could just say no to her best friend- and the guy she'd liked for so long. That wasnt her place.

"Well anyways, class president." She teased, "How are things going with the student coucil? Usually goes smoothly for you, cause your just awesome." She laughed, "But I heard some boy in our class wanted to be class president so he could put it on his college papers."

--Meanwhile...
At Dereks.

"Alright." He'd walked her to the door, "Stay here, Im going to go tell Derek we're leaving." After she nodded at him, he went inside and found Derek with some chick from thier class. "Hey man, Im taking off." He waved at him, "Hit me up sometime."
Back to top Go down
Dark Lord

Walking on Air Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking on Air   Walking on Air Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 6:04 pm

Derek smiled dumbly up from the girls chest 'later Brah!"

Zak smiled "Yeah i did hear about that, and youknow i might let him win this one, I mean it's the right thing to do you know, and I'll just win it back next year, so it's no big deal."He sat on the bed next to her "So how have things been for you?"
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

Walking on Air Empty
PostSubject: Walking on Air   Walking on Air Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 7:39 pm

"What? Seriously?" Hoshi blinked, "But you need it for your college records as well. And everyone like's you, thats why they voted for you and not him before. He's just being a sore loser." Hoshi let out a breath, "Your way better in everything then he is, he's just jealous."

She knew he obviously really didnt want to talk about it, so she let him change the subject. "Well Im fine..." She paused, "You know, other then my stupid family crap. But that doesnt matter." She waved her hand slightly in the air. "So whats up with that Keari girl? I mean, she doesnt talk much- is she in your pre-college class after school?" Hoshi needed to know about her rival.

--Meanwhile...

Kye went to the front door and paniced for a moment when he didnt see Keari, but then noticed she was slumped down aginst the wall- staring at flowers. "They're... Bueatiful..." She commented, "The colors and-"

Kye rolled his eye's, and helped her up to her feet. He wasnt even really effected by the drug, but then again- he'd done it before and bearly drank any of his beer. "Come'on Keari, you can stare at flowers later..." He chuckled slightly, "Your too cute sometimes."
Back to top Go down
Dark Lord

Walking on Air Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking on Air   Walking on Air Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 7:48 pm

ooc: XD agreed

Zak smiled "What can I say, there is just something that catches me about her," he stared off into space smileing "I guess it's because i dont really know that much about her, I mean with her being so quiet and all." He layed back "She's just so mysterious, and when I;m around her I just....I feel like I'm Walking on air."
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

Walking on Air Empty
PostSubject: Walking on Air   Walking on Air Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 6:09 pm

Thats deffinatly not what Hoshi wanted to hear, she looked away from him to hide her look of jealousy. She mearly put on a fake smile, and rubbed the back of her neck. "Oh-" She managed to choak out. Now she wanted to change the subject. "So I got this new cellphone! I finally convenced my parents to get me a new one."

She brought it out, and turned on the camera. "Smile!" She giggled, and took a picture of him. One comforting thought is that she was with him now, and who knows where Keari was. That made her smile.

--Meanwhile...

Kye walked with Keari down the road, one arm around her to help support her as she walked. He laughed at the silly cute things she was mumbling about. He smiled down at her, and kissed the top of her head. "Your adorable."
Back to top Go down
Dark Lord

Walking on Air Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking on Air   Walking on Air Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 9:17 pm

He laughed and smiled goofily
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Walking on Air Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking on Air   Walking on Air Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking on Air
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everlasting Night :: Role Playing :: School-
Jump to: