Everlasting Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everlasting Night

This is a mature Role Playing site.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Key.2.♥ [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
LadySaphiraShijinuske
LadySaphiraShijinuske

Key.2.♥ [Private] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Key.2.♥ [Private]   Key.2.♥ [Private] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 12:34 am

I let out a light breath and slowly shook my head. "No, I still want to be a part of this," I replied, shaking the emotions that threatened to grab ahold of my chest. Was I scared? Yes. Weak? Yes. Nervous? Yes. But none of these things would stop me from going on that tour with Taro. It was a promise that I intended to keep.

I gazed at him, and though I looked sickly and pale at the moment I knew Taro could see the determination in my eyes. I wasn't going to back down. Not for Ryan, not for Mio, not for anyone.

Just then the sound of the television caught my attention, and my eyes widened at the words that met my ears. Taro's girlfriend...she killed herself?? I tore my eyes away from the TV and looked back toward Taro who, though I was sure had not wanted me exposed to that information, remained unphased by the anchorwoman's words. At least, he appeared unaffected.

I immediately reached for the remote and shut it off.

"It was distracting," I explained, forcing a smile on my lips. I would just pretend I hadn't heard that, for his sake. Though Taro seemed like nothing ever bothered him, I knew that such a tragic incident had to be something he avoided being reminded of at all costs. It was simply heartbreaking.

--Meanwhile

"Yeah, I like her too," Kisa, the other girl that was walking with them, added. "But that doesn't mean she has any business touring with Taro."

She let out a sigh and rolled her eyes. Kisa always seemed to agree with everything Mio said--it was obvious she looked up to her.

"She's good, but she's not that good."
Back to top Go down
http://animagicrpsite.forumotion.com/
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Key.2.♥   Key.2.♥ [Private] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 1:06 pm

Even though the thought of his deceased girlfriend did sting, he was powerless to do anything about it. Its actually the reason he became so stolic. No one in the show business knew how he was before, but they didnt care- they loved his voice.

"Its fine." He said, and then casually crossed his arms. "Well, if thats the case then- you should focus on your health and voice before we go on tour." He advised. "Like I have said, several times before, this is a great opportunity for you. You have an amazing voice, and alot of fans- your CD sells will dramatically increase by going on tour."

Taro was smart, he always had been. He knew how to make money, and what made money. Even though he didnt sing for the money, money wasnt a bad thing either. And he got paid quite nicely for what he does, and not to mention his CD's sell quickly.

--Meanwhile...

"Thank you Kisa, Kioni here has no taste in music. Im in the talent indrustry. I know what talent is. She doesnt have it. And she doesnt even compare to my Taro." Mio sipped on her soda as they walked down the street together. But they deffinatly wernt alone, Mio's three body guards fallow behind in the distance. As she had told them to do.

"Your just being jealous, Angels sings the most touching love songs." Kioni wasnt going to change her opnion just because of her friends. She stopped walking, and stared at a tv that was covering the story on Angel. "Hey, Taro's girlfriend killed herself like a year ago?" Kioni pointed at the tv in a stores window that was playing the news.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chandraladawn
LadySaphiraShijinuske
LadySaphiraShijinuske

PostSubject: Re: Key.2.♥ [Private]   Key.2.♥ [Private] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 9:54 pm

Unphased and unaffected. I listened to his words carefully, though as he spoke I couldn't help but wonder if he had always been this way, so shut out from his own emotions and everyone else around him. It had to hurt him, only someone who was heartless could truly be so careless, and Taro was far from cold-hearted. Earlier on today had been a perfect example of that. He had refused to leave my side, even when I was out cold for hours. No, he stayed...and so I came back to the original conclusion I had come to before.

I didn't understand him at all.

"Yes, I do understand it is a wonderful opportunity, and I'm grateful to you for allowing me to perform with you," I replied softly, my throat still aching from Ryan's crushing grip. Since my hospital stay this morning the marks from his fingers had darkened into an array of deep blues and purples, and I couldn't keep mysef from wincing every now and then at the sharp pains that shot up my chest and into my throat.

"As far as the amount of CDs sold is concerned, I do agree with you when you say that sales will skyrocket. I'll gain an entirely new group of fans, as well as be supported by my current ones as well..." I trailed off, as money wasn't exactly the object of my interest, though neither was fans or selling CDs...

I wasn't sure exactly what it was that was so important about me touring with Taro, but I would do everything in my power to make a full and quick recovery. I knew Taro would give me all the time I needed to get well again, but I didn't want the tour to be postponed just because I was too weak to perform. How embarrassing and infuriating that would be.

--Meanwhile

"Oh my gawd, that's awful!" Kisa cried out, and she brought her hands to her mouth with a small gasp. Mio...She had to have known about this, that was obvious, so why hadn't she said anything about it before??

"Mio, did you know?" she asked anyway, trying to get the information out of her friend. Maybe if she approached the situation gently...
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Key.2.♥   Key.2.♥ [Private] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 10:22 pm

"Yes." Taro agreed with her of course, she was agreeing with him. "But as long as you make a full recovery, and are able. Even though you wernt seriously hurt, your still bruised and sore. Its best to take it easy. But do as you please." He smiled at her lightly, there was just something about her that he wanted to have. In the back of his head, telling him not to let her go.

Though Taro remained his distant self, he still was a bit warm to Angel. Unlike most other people, he was usually fake with. Or just stolic. "Your voice-" He paused, "I want to be able to hear it more often."

--Meanwhile...

Mio stared down at her drink, and then breathed out lightly. "Well yeah, kinda- I mean I know some stuff bout it. I've overheard Taro's manager talking about it to other managers. Saying that his girlfriend was depressed, had some issues and what not- and she just finally killed herself." Mio explained, "Its not such a big deal, I mean he obviously got over it. He sings the most beautiful love songs. They're usually happy. Sometimes they're dark. But he's under alot of stress-" Mio blabbed out.

She sighed, thinking she'd said too much. "Well like, no big deal. Taro's way fine." Mio sipped from her drink, and glanced at the screen through the window. "They're just trying to dig up dirt. Taro so doesnt like Angel, and he's so over his dead girlfriend."

Kioni eyed Kisa, and raised her eyebrow's. "Wow." She lookd to Mio, "Thats crazy. I cant believe he dated a crazy. Maybe he felt sorry for her? I would never kill myself if I was dating Taro Yoon!"
Back to top Go down
LadySaphiraShijinuske
LadySaphiraShijinuske

PostSubject: Re: Key.2.♥ [Private]   Key.2.♥ [Private] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 4:13 am

Taro Yoon, the man who had an angelic voice himself...He wanted to hear my voice more often?

"I-" I paused, feeling my face grow hot, and I cast my eyes downward to meet the papers on the table in front of me. Was I seriously blushing? Oh God, shoot me.

"O-okay," I managed to blurt out, and I immediately chastised myself for acting so unprofessional. What was my problem? I slowly took a deep, well needed breath and forced myself to make eye contact with him. "I'll rest as much as I can, I'll promise you that much," I added, my once trembling voice now returning to normal. "But I won't lie, I hate being cooped up in bed."

--Meanwhile

"Uhm, no way," Kisa agreed with an incredulous expression on her face. "Taro Yoon is perfect! How could anyone be unhappy dating him?? She HAD to be crazy. I mean seriously, I'm sure she had, like, the best life, seeing as he's famous and all. It's not like she couldn't get anything she wanted at the snap of a finger." She flipped her hair over her shoulder and bit her lip with a small frown.

"The whole thing is just unbelievable, really."
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Key.2.♥   Key.2.♥ [Private] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 4:46 am

Taro smiled gentally at her, "I could make your days a bit more enjoyable if I can." He replied with a comment that ould make someone think of some more flirtatious thoughts. "If you dont mind me being around while your trying to recover, I was thinking maybe we could come up with a song together for the tour. It would most likely be a single." He used music to try to get close to her, Taro didnt like coming out and saying what he ment when it came to feelings. Deffinatly such feelings that he was getting from her.

"But of course, it is up to you. And of course there is no pressure." Taro made eye contact with her once again, he had such captivating eye's. Though they seemed a bit distant, they always seemed to light up when he was behind a mic singing. "I want you to feel comfortable with your first tour, and not as if your pressured into it."

--Meanwhile...

Mio would probably die if she knew what was going on between Taro and Angel right then, but she walked with her friends completly oblivious. "Well duh, you'd have to be completly insane to kill yourself if you were dating Taro. But I think its for the best. He's way better off withnout her." Mio sipped from her drink, and just looked ahead as she walked.

Kioni laughed lightly, "Im rich, but not famous rich- I totally need to become well known and get attention and then I'll finally stop dating loser guys. I would die to date Taro, but Mio would totally disown me." Which was true.
Back to top Go down
LadySaphiraShijinuske
LadySaphiraShijinuske

PostSubject: Re: Key.2.♥ [Private]   Key.2.♥ [Private] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 2:35 am

More enjoyable? I fought back the urge to blush again, focusing on the papers before me once more to clear my mind. "Yes, that would be lovely," I replied softly, daring to raise my eyes to meet his once again. They were so gentle and concerned, yet they seemed distant--almost fearful of getting close to anyone else. I understood, though. How horrible it must have been to lose someone you love, and by their own hand...I couldn't even begin to imagine the feeling of heartache he must have endured--and was clearly still enduring.

"Do you have anything already in mind for the song?" I asked, trying to draw attention away from how flustered I was. From his words it was obvious we would be spending a lot of time together, and the thought only further caused me to blush. "I don't feel pressure, you've been more than understanding. I'm grateful..."

--Meanwhile

"Haha, yeah she would," Kisa agreed, taking a sip of her drink as well. "There's no doubt Taro is McDreamy, but he's, like, totally beyond off-limits. Besides, there are plenty of other hotties that are famous. They're just not as cute as Taro," she laughed.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDesires
Admin
DarknessDesires

PostSubject: Key.2.♥   Key.2.♥ [Private] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 4:28 pm

Taro listened to her words, and seemed to be a bit in thought while she talked. He glanced back over at her once his eye's had wandered away. "Not sure, we'll have to work together on it. We should start on that as soon as possible. But no stress." He smiled lightly, a reassuring smile. "We just need to write the lyric's, and then I'll do the rest. We'll sing the song on tour, record it on the CD when we finish our tour."

Taro brought his hand up to his face, and touched his lip with the nail of his thumb. He paused for a moment before bringing his hand back down. He deffinatly was thinking over alot of things. It was as if his mind never stopped, and he was constantly thinking about everything. "I think fans would love to hear a love song. If I recall correctly from a poll in a magazine I read. Alot of teens can relate to love." Thier fans were mostly based in the teen generation. Even though there were alot of older people who supported them.

--Meanwhile...

Mio giggled to herself, she just knew Taro was the one for her. She loved that her friends knew to back off. Mio would disown them in a heartbeat if they ever made an advancement towards her Taro. "Haha, you two are adorable." Mio commented, "Im so glad my friends are loyal- unlike that bitch Angel. I thought me and her could be friends. But she's just trying to steal Taro's attention. I hate her."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Key.2.♥ [Private]   Key.2.♥ [Private] - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Key.2.♥ [Private]
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5